Lincoln City-Thread.

If it's got balls, it's here
Post Reply
User avatar
GLimpet
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 33065
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: Lincoln City-Thread.

Post by GLimpet » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:31 pm

If you only knew what a mistake you've made siding with that lot of bigots.

User avatar
Lincoln
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16863
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Lincoln City-Thread.

Post by Lincoln » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:33 pm

GLimpet wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:31 pm
If you only knew what a mistake you've made siding with that lot of bigots.
I m considering switching my allegence to Aberdeen after meetibng you and your good lady...i just need convincing.

User avatar
GLimpet
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 33065
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: Lincoln City-Thread.

Post by GLimpet » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:39 pm

SFA cup QF next Tuesday against the Huns at Castle Greyskull.

Guess we'll have to whip them again to get your glory hunting ass.

steveogolf
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3466
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:37 pm

Re: Lincoln City-Thread.

Post by steveogolf » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:41 pm

Lincoln wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:03 pm
steveogolf wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:41 pm
Results from Friday and Saturday, March 8 & 9, 2019:
The Mighty Imps won again on Friday over Yeovil Town.
Bury won on Saturday.
Mansfield lost on Saturday and drops out of the automatic promotion zone.
The Excretians lost again on Saturday.

The New Table:
(1). The Mighty Ones with 72 Points.
(2). Bury with 70 Points.
(3). The MK Dons with 65 Points.
---------------------
(4). Mansfield with 64 Points is now in the Playoff Zone.

The Excretians drop out of the Playoff Zone. They suck!

Steve-O will be buying a new car soon, hopefully in time to drive it to Palo Alto (Stanford University) for the next big college golf tournament on the newly renovated Stanford University Golf Course, March 28, 29, and 30, 2019.
The Las Vegas tournament this past week was awesome! The CAL BEARS finished 5 th out of 15 highly ranked college teams. The University of Oklahoma won it, and the University of Texas finished second.

.............................What car are you thinking of buying?
Hey Lincs, Doing research now. Probably a Honda Civic Sedan -- the most popular/best selling car in Southern California. I've ruled out American cars. I am preparing for battle re car price negotiation --- Steve-o can beat a new car salesman with their BS every day.
Steveo is my name, and golf is my game.

User avatar
GLimpet
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 33065
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: Lincoln City-Thread.

Post by GLimpet » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:46 pm

GLimpet wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:39 pm
SFA cup QF next Tuesday against the Huns at Castle Greyskull.

Guess we'll have to whip them again to get your glory hunting ass.
Job done.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/foo ... e-14124036

User avatar
Lincoln
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16863
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Lincoln City-Thread.

Post by Lincoln » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:32 pm

GLimpet wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:46 pm
GLimpet wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:39 pm
SFA cup QF next Tuesday against the Huns at Castle Greyskull.

Guess we'll have to whip them again to get your glory hunting ass.
Job done.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/foo ... e-14124036
Great result for you chaps last ...well done indeed.

Lincoln now 5 points clear at the top.

steveogolf
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3466
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:37 pm

Re: Lincoln City-Thread.

Post by steveogolf » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:00 pm

The Mighty Ones beat Oldham yesterday, 2-0, and, yes, they have 75 points to 70 for 2nd place Bury.
It looks like the Mighty Ones will be Promoted to League One.
Oh Happy Days!
Steveo is my name, and golf is my game.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59725
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:02 am

Re: Lincoln City-Thread.

Post by Lost Soul » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:32 pm

I'm happy for Lincoln. His shitty team is better than my shitty team, which just ended its most pathetic basketball season in 35 years in Las Vegas.

Mighty Arizona has fallen mightily.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

steveogolf
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3466
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:37 pm

Re: Lincoln City-Thread.

Post by steveogolf » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:58 pm

Mighty Arizona was never great in Golf, but they hosted the 2014 Pac 12 Golf Championship at The Gallery Club in Marana, Arizona, and I went there and stayed at M6 on Ina Road in Marana. Then I went to the Sabino Canyon State Park at the east end of Ina road which starts at the base of the foothills. Awesome desert scenery and natural swimming pools. I want to go back there.
Steveo is my name, and golf is my game.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59725
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:02 am

Re: Lincoln City-Thread.

Post by Lost Soul » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:48 pm

Sabino Canyon is worthy. This year it has a plethora of water in it too, for your viewing pleasure. And with water comes plants. Lots of juicy plants. And the trails lead everywhere, to nice pools, cliffs, peaks, waterfalls, and even the summit of the range.

Thimble Peak is a perfect day hike. It's only a mile high, so can be done year-round. And it offers great views, being below the forest line.

Image


Here it is in the setting sun, right above the blue building.

Image
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

User avatar
Lincoln
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16863
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Lincoln City-Thread.

Post by Lincoln » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:11 pm

Shove your golf,shove your Arizona and shove bastard canyons up yer yank arses....this thread is about the Mighty Imps.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59725
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:02 am

Re: Lincoln City-Thread.

Post by Lost Soul » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:00 am

The biggest saguaros I've ever seen are on the other side of Thimble Peak, in Bear Canyon. There are some 60-footers there, with 20 arms. Truly impressive.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

steveogolf
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3466
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:37 pm

Re: Lincoln City-Thread.

Post by steveogolf » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:53 pm

LS -- Awesome, but it is just too far away for me -- a 7 hour drive --- so my next visit will have to wait until the Cal Golf Team plays again in or around Marana/Tucson. Best regards, Steve-O

P.S. Suck my dick, Lincs !
Steveo is my name, and golf is my game.

User avatar
Lincoln
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16863
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Lincoln City-Thread.

Post by Lincoln » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:59 pm

Back to Lincoln City...we play our local rivals Mansfield Town on Monday night...they are challenging us for the title so should be a massive game.

steveogolf
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3466
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:37 pm

Re: Lincoln City-Thread.

Post by steveogolf » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:57 pm

Lincoln wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:59 pm
Back to Lincoln City...we play our local rivals Mansfield Town on Monday night...they are challenging us for the title so should be a massive game.
I'd drive to the match IF I could get there in 7 hours like to Sabino Canyon State Park. But, alas, not possible.
Go Imps !
Steveo is my name, and golf is my game.

User avatar
GLimpet
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 33065
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: Lincoln City-Thread.

Post by GLimpet » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:48 pm

Lincoln wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:32 pm
GLimpet wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:46 pm
GLimpet wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:39 pm
SFA cup QF next Tuesday against the Huns at Castle Greyskull.

Guess we'll have to whip them again to get your glory hunting ass.
Job done.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/foo ... e-14124036
Great result for you chaps last ...well done indeed.

Lincoln now 5 points clear at the top.
All booked for semi final against the other half of the disgusting weegie Axis of Bigotry.

User avatar
Lincoln
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16863
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Lincoln City-Thread.

Post by Lincoln » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:21 pm

steveogolf wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:57 pm
Lincoln wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:59 pm
Back to Lincoln City...we play our local rivals Mansfield Town on Monday night...they are challenging us for the title so should be a massive game.
I'd drive to the match IF I could get there in 7 hours like to Sabino Canyon State Park. But, alas, not possible.
Go Imps !
Where's the match report for today's game stevo?

steveogolf
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3466
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:37 pm

Re: Lincoln City-Thread.

Post by steveogolf » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:40 pm

Steve-O has been busy doing many things and preparing for the Big Trip to Stanford University (Leaving Wednesday Night).
But with a look at The Table today and seeing that the Mighty Ones have a sizable lead on the 4 th place team (with only 7 matches remaining), it is concluded on good authority that for all practical purposes The Mighty Ones will be playing in League One next season with an automatic promotion.
So Rejoice and Celebrate with a trip to The Garage for a Big Fat Powerful Joint of that Forbidden Substance that you call WEED AND i CALL DOPE.
Steveo is my name, and golf is my game.

Post Reply