Stew Jews Thread

Provide your questions, comments, ideas and suggested improvements to Political Stew here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Annotated
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 23349
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:20 am

Stew Jews Thread

Post by Annotated » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:36 pm

Wondering why my Stew Jews thread was locked.

We regularly have threads about other groups of people.

For example, right now there's a thread titled, "Questions for the Trump Trash."

And the few responses on my own thread were people insulting residents from the great state of Florida.

But here's the thing, my Stew Jews thread was actually a celebration of Jewish intelligence.

Jews, it's said, generally have higher intelligence than other groups. I have some Jewish friends, and they bear this out.

Yet the Jews here on the Stew don't really seem very intelligent. So, I was simply asking why we seemed to attract the ones on the lower end of the distribution curve.

It's a good question, I think. Or, at the very least, an interesting one.

Anyway, here's my post. I imagine the original will get zapped soon enough, and people will be saying I said things that I didn't say. So, let's have the evidence in clear sight (though I wouldn't put it past a mod to change what I wrote; I mean they've done it before).
edited by mod
Ball scratcher. Kardashian expert.

User avatar
pezworld
Admin's Concubine
Posts: 33957
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:00 pm

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by pezworld » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:56 pm

What Stew Jews thread?
Jesus, you turn your back for one second and the next thing you know, everyone's going all fucking kumbaya and shit around this dump - Moe

User avatar
pezworld
Admin's Concubine
Posts: 33957
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:00 pm

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by pezworld » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:59 pm

To answer your troll, it was an attack thread on multiple posters. It wasn't any celebration.
Jesus, you turn your back for one second and the next thing you know, everyone's going all fucking kumbaya and shit around this dump - Moe

User avatar
incognita
red fanged She-devil
Posts: 21021
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by incognita » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:08 pm

I had left it, so everybody could see the appalling post you wrote. It's fine that it was removed though
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

8645

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 60512
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by polardude1 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:29 pm

Poor thang. Anal got another thread pulled
DCComic's wish for 2019: 1 canister 1 Jew

User avatar
Annotated
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 23349
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:20 am

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by Annotated » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:12 pm

Appalling post?

I merely pointed out that Jews, on average, are smarter than many other groups. This is a scientific fact.

And, yet, we seem to get the dumb ones. This is also a scientific fact.
Ball scratcher. Kardashian expert.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 60512
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by polardude1 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:20 pm

Anno, Run along and play n traffic
DCComic's wish for 2019: 1 canister 1 Jew

User avatar
Annotated
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 23349
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:20 am

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by Annotated » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:25 pm

^ science
Ball scratcher. Kardashian expert.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 60512
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by polardude1 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:25 pm

Anno, Trump's butt cheeks are wide open for you bigly head
DCComic's wish for 2019: 1 canister 1 Jew

User avatar
Annotated
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 23349
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:20 am

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by Annotated » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:29 pm

Image
Ball scratcher. Kardashian expert.

User avatar
Nines
Regular Guy
Posts: 11946
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:38 pm

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by Nines » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:07 am

I don't get it.

The mods on this forum recently allowed a multi-page defamation and slander of a longtime poster simply for having a conservative viewpoint contrary to the overwhelmingly leftist viewpoints found on this forum. Being labeled a Nazi with potential Nazi grandchildren because I didn't vote they way you wanted.

Tell me, what's different in this "locking" of a thread because it was about Jews, but the Conservative voters are fair fucking game for ridicule.

What a bunch of bullshit

User avatar
Annotated
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 23349
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:20 am

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by Annotated » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:24 am

Nines wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:07 am
I don't get it.
I do.
Ball scratcher. Kardashian expert.

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15825
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:59 am

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:06 am

Annotated wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:36 pm
Jews, it's said, generally have higher intelligence than other groups. I have some Jewish friends, and they bear this out.

Yet the Jews here on the Stew don't really seem very intelligent. So, I was simply asking why we seemed to attract the ones on the lower end of the distribution curve.

It's a good question, I think. Or, at the very least, an interesting one
You certainly wouldn't expect the Stew to attract the smart Jews, would you? Hopefully the smart Jews have something better to do with their time, like curing cancer, etc.

Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 81821
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:17 am

OP is a goyim

User avatar
Annotated
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 23349
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:20 am

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by Annotated » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:07 pm

Steve_in_Exile wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:06 am
Annotated wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:36 pm
Jews, it's said, generally have higher intelligence than other groups. I have some Jewish friends, and they bear this out.

Yet the Jews here on the Stew don't really seem very intelligent. So, I was simply asking why we seemed to attract the ones on the lower end of the distribution curve.

It's a good question, I think. Or, at the very least, an interesting one
You certainly wouldn't expect the Stew to attract the smart Jews, would you? Hopefully the smart Jews have something better to do with their time, like curing cancer, etc.
Funny you say that. One of my of-the-Jewish-persuasion friends is an oncologist.
Ball scratcher. Kardashian expert.

User avatar
Annotated
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 23349
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:20 am

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by Annotated » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:07 pm

Stephen_Dedalus wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:17 am
OP is a goyim
Nigger.
Ball scratcher. Kardashian expert.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 17016
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by BulletPark » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:33 pm

I see that Anno, the board's whiny little bitch, is at it again.

Swirl
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:35 pm

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by Swirl » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:24 am

Nines wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:07 am
I don't get it.

The mods on this forum recently allowed a multi-page defamation and slander of a longtime poster simply for having a conservative viewpoint contrary to the overwhelmingly leftist viewpoints found on this forum. Being labeled a Nazi with potential Nazi grandchildren because I didn't vote they way you wanted.

Tell me, what's different in this "locking" of a thread because it was about Jews, but the Conservative voters are fair fucking game for ridicule.

What a bunch of bullshit
Correctly pointing out your racist and misogynistic posting style since Trump was elected is not slander and defamation.

User avatar
mad hatter
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 27681
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:08 pm

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by mad hatter » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:31 am

Swirl wrote:
Nines wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:07 am
I don't get it.

The mods on this forum recently allowed a multi-page defamation and slander of a longtime poster simply for having a conservative viewpoint contrary to the overwhelmingly leftist viewpoints found on this forum. Being labeled a Nazi with potential Nazi grandchildren because I didn't vote they way you wanted.

Tell me, what's different in this "locking" of a thread because it was about Jews, but the Conservative voters are fair fucking game for ridicule.

What a bunch of bullshit
Correctly pointing out your racist and misogynistic posting style since Trump was elected is not slander and defamation.
Who are you "swirl"?

Sent from my sheep-phone

Nines to Felix: "I know a lot of really successful lawyers. My oldest son is a full partner in a prestigious law firm. I know the gig. None of them have the time nor inclination to post the never-ending drivel like you've done for decades here"

Swirl
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:35 pm

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by Swirl » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:33 am

I'm your Aussie daddy. Give us a hug.

User avatar
mad hatter
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 27681
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:08 pm

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by mad hatter » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:38 am

No means no. Especially no.

Sent from my sheep-phone

Nines to Felix: "I know a lot of really successful lawyers. My oldest son is a full partner in a prestigious law firm. I know the gig. None of them have the time nor inclination to post the never-ending drivel like you've done for decades here"

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 60512
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by polardude1 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:28 pm

Nines and Annal are feeling oppressed.
DCComic's wish for 2019: 1 canister 1 Jew

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15825
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:59 am

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:39 pm

Swirl wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:24 am
Nines wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:07 am
I don't get it.

The mods on this forum recently allowed a multi-page defamation and slander of a longtime poster simply for having a conservative viewpoint contrary to the overwhelmingly leftist viewpoints found on this forum. Being labeled a Nazi with potential Nazi grandchildren because I didn't vote they way you wanted.

Tell me, what's different in this "locking" of a thread because it was about Jews, but the Conservative voters are fair fucking game for ridicule.

What a bunch of bullshit
Correctly pointing out your racist and misogynistic posting style since Trump was elected is not slander and defamation.
The threads went way beyond holding Niner accountable for his political views, and degenerated into really nasty slander and defamation. Here's what Cowtown had to say....
He's worse than you think, he's still holding back, trying to hide his nazi but I can see the tells, it just sicken me to think he'll pass that on to his grand kids. to poison them with his inadequacies and fear
That's a total piece of shit thing to say, even by the low standards of this place.

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 60854
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by eric84 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:57 pm

Crosses the line, yes. Mods seem to get jumpy with anno especially.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

User avatar
Annotated
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 23349
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:20 am

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by Annotated » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:44 pm

Hey, I was just asking why we seem to get all the dumb Jewish persuasion people when there are so many smart Jewish persuasion people out there.

That's all.
Ball scratcher. Kardashian expert.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 60512
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by polardude1 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:53 pm

Anno, get your head back up between Trump's butt cheeks. Schnell!
DCComic's wish for 2019: 1 canister 1 Jew

Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 81821
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:01 am

Jews have my fight

They have a right

User avatar
Nines
Regular Guy
Posts: 11946
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:38 pm

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by Nines » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:39 am

Still waiting for a response from a Moderator of this forum.

Why does a thread about Jews get locked (with few responses) because "it was an attack thread on multiple posters. It wasn't any celebration."

Yet you allow 10 pages of "fuck you Nazi Trump Supporter" posts.

I await your explanation.

mishmish
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 4257
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:53 am

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by mishmish » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:29 am

I'm thinking it's because you are not well liked in these parts. Life's a bitch, eh? You could always go play elsewhere.

User avatar
LaFawnduh
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 833
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:01 am

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by LaFawnduh » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:13 pm

Don't vote for a racist, misogynistic, xenophobe, sexual predator who used 1930's era fascist tactics to win an election next time. How about that, Niner? As my sainted grandmother Aiwahnah Botoobu used to say, if you lie down with cheetahs you'll come up with fleas.
muthafunky wrote: ↑Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:36 pm
I let nexus/theredwoman back in despite her crazy emails to me threatening to sue me and asking me to sell the site to her so she could fuck with people here.

User avatar
LaFawnduh
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 833
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:01 am

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by LaFawnduh » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:16 pm

I think that thread was good for Niner. Despite his whining he had become indistinguishable from Lavite. I've noticed that's not the case and he has changed and isn't so much like Lavite anymore.
muthafunky wrote: ↑Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:36 pm
I let nexus/theredwoman back in despite her crazy emails to me threatening to sue me and asking me to sell the site to her so she could fuck with people here.

Stan In Maryland
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9508
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by Stan In Maryland » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:30 pm

I do think Nine's got unfairly abused in that thread (and I think I said so at the time) that said I didn't see what Anno posted and since most of what he posts is so vile it could have been worse, I don't know. I will be honest, I am not complaining about the mods because this isn't my sandbox but sometimes it is hard to figure out what crosses the line and what doesn't, but I guess it is hard for the mods to determine that sometimes also.
"As a child I wanted to be a grown-up. I wanted to know everything - not that I like to talk about it. I hate intellectual conversation with intellectuals because I only care about my opinion."

Chip_Oatley
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 30751
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 5:39 pm

Re: Stew Jews Thread

Post by Chip_Oatley » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:46 pm

Stan In Maryland wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:30 pm
sometimes it is hard to figure out what crosses the line and what doesn't, but I guess it is hard for the mods to determine that sometimes also.
They listen to certain people, and mostly outside of the forum.

Post Reply