Mutha's To Do list

Post any technical problems you are having
Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Re: Mutha's To Do list

Post by Moethebartender » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:01 pm

The attention he lavishes on you? You're just a minor fling. I've had him on ignore for years, yet a day doesn't go by where I don't get three or four notifications that he's humping my leg, quoting me and pining away for attention. Is there some way you can either disable that or better yet, force him to put me on ignore for his own mental health?
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

mad hatter
Stew Ingredient

Post by mad hatter » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:13 am

muthafunky wrote:I love the attention you lavish on me.
can you mod the code so eric snd moe each receive notifications of each others posts?
Nines to Felix: "I know a lot of really successful lawyers. My oldest son is a full partner in a prestigious law firm. I know the gig. None of them have the time nor inclination to post the never-ending drivel like you've done for decades here"

eric84

Post by eric84 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:24 pm

Moethebartender wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:01 pm
The attention he lavishes on you? You're just a minor fling. I've had him on ignore for years, yet a day doesn't go by where I don't get three or four notifications that he's humping my leg, quoting me and pining away for attention. Is there some way you can either disable that or better yet, force him to put me on ignore for his own mental health?
Better yet, can the notifications flash for Moe's posts that I quote?
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.