Not The Onion..

Main Course
OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient

Re: Not The Onion..

Post by OnTheBall » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:55 pm

I'm gonna go to bed now, but I'll end my posting with this: I think the likes of Argon have the right idea when it comes to posting here. There is no point earnestly arguing/discussing/debating anything with anyone here because posters are being either wilfully obtuse or are just not very bright, so I would be much better off to just troll them and point out their stupidity and make fun of it. So that's what I'll do from now on. Goodnight.

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:00 pm

Don't forget to take your T before bed, sweetie.
I am Stalking you.

desertstorm
Stew Ingredient

Post by desertstorm » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:04 pm

OnTheBall wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:55 pm
I'm gonna go to bed now, but I'll end my posting with this: I think the likes of Argon have the right idea when it comes to posting here. There is no point earnestly arguing/discussing/debating anything with anyone here because posters are being either wilfully obtuse or are just not very bright, so I would be much better off to just troll them and point out their stupidity and make fun of it. So that's what I'll do from now on. Goodnight.
The poster I know as Argonheart Po on this forum has appeared to be someone who quite often makes posts linking to information that is made up and fake, and appears to have a serious lack of self awareness about his own shortcomings, frequently accusing others doing things he does himself repeatedly, day in day out.

Trolling him feels like trolling someone who should go and visit a psychiatrist, and many of his posts come across as attempts of him trolling himself.

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:29 pm

If you want to believe that women prefer low status males above high status males, you’re welcome. In your case it might be a sensible way to think.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:32 pm

Define 'status.'
I am Stalking you.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:40 pm

desertstorm wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:04 pm
OnTheBall wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:55 pm
The poster I know as Argonheart Po on this forum has appeared to be someone who quite often makes posts linking to information that is made up and fake, and appears to have a serious lack of self awareness about his own shortcomings, frequently accusing others doing things he does himself repeatedly, day in day out.

Trolling him feels like trolling someone who should go and visit a psychiatrist, and many of his posts come across as attempts of him trolling himself.
Yes, this notion of high status males is clearly made up.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:42 pm

Haha - of course.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

eric84

Post by eric84 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:43 pm

Let's see a peer reviewed study then.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

desertstorm
Stew Ingredient

Post by desertstorm » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:44 pm

Argonheart_Po wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:29 pm
If you want to believe that women prefer low status males above high status males, you’re welcome. In your case it might be a sensible way to think.
Please show me where I have said that.

Wait, let me help you.
desertstorm wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:52 am
And I don't think I want to argue that most women like low status male.

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:46 pm

Take a ditzy beach bunny on the Jersey Shore. Then take a hipsteress comidienne in Columbia Heights (hipster DC neighborhood). Then take an educated woman living in Dakar. Then take BulletPark.

Then compare their definitions of male status. Same-same, no different, right?
I am Stalking you.

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Post by BeatRaven » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:53 pm

I'm a high status male. It's fucking great. If my wife dies, I could be fucking one of the Real Housewives or equivalent.

If I were Joe Blow, I'd just work the who give a fuck?-angle more than I currently am. Whatever that yielded up would surely be better than going down the endlessly placatory Felix/Seamus kiss ass route. Truly, were they separated at birth?

But I veer here on the subject of Chi Rup getting a free apartment. I think that's great too.

I was watching an old Jerry Lewis film of hilarious spasticity and wanted to pass that along to him for when he studies for his interview.

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient

Post by OnTheBall » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:03 pm

We need a peer reviewed study to determine whether women prefer this

over this...

or this

or even this

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Post by BeatRaven » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:07 pm

Felix inflates his status to get laid. No diss from me, I applaud it.

But then to go status, what is this thing called status? is nuts.

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:12 pm

Of course status exists, and of course puffery exists too. (Guilty) There's just no universal status. What worked for me back in Minneapolis in my old neighborhoods is a lot different from what works in my DC environment. Picking up big rocks and putting them down again might work for OneBall in Boganville, Australia, but it wouldn't go far on the W rooftop in DC.
I am Stalking you.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:18 pm

It's weird that those who insist on the notion of high status males also support incels.

desertstorm
Stew Ingredient

Post by desertstorm » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:20 pm

Does that peer reviewed paper claim that every man can clearly be classified as either as high or low status male?
Does that peer reviewed paper conclude that women always prefer the man with the highest status?
Does that peer reviewed paper also conclude that high status is the only aspect for women to decide how attractive a man is?

Or have I assumed correctly without reading the research paper, that the research may conclude that most women prefer high status men comparing to low status men when all other aspects being equal?

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Post by BeatRaven » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:59 pm

What does supporting incels mean? Like hold them upright?

I feel bad for them, but if they have 2 twenties, they can get a hand job in a Chinese massage parlor. So technically speaking, involuntarily celibate men do not exist, thanks to sex worker trafficking.

They may want more than a disinterested jerk, but so do about half of all married men. Do sit-ups, up your talk game, lower your standards, or pay.

Life is full of bitter disapointments. I wanted to have sex in my lifetime with a woman who looks like Olivia Newton John, the paragon of all women.

Where's MY support group? That's the pressing question here.

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient

Post by OnTheBall » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:02 pm

Who supports "incels"?

mishmish
Stew Ingredient

Post by mishmish » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:03 pm

Why are men so obtuse? Why why why?

Ya'll worry too much. We ladies have an infinitely varied spectrum of status admiration.

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Post by BeatRaven » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:05 pm

I do generally pick up the $40-50 lunch check when I'm out dining with my pal the PussyLicker, so I guess I actually do support an incel.

That's a pretty small potato's grudge to hold against me, Eric.

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Post by BeatRaven » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:02 pm

Felix has wandered into the ultimate internet bland out of "Each and every individual is different; you can not generalize" (it's too interesting).

Usually, that means complete excommunication.

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:06 pm

Joe Jackson in the Ballad of the Low Status Male bemoans hypergamy and the view from the bottom:
Pretty women out walking with gorillas down my street
From my window I'm staring while my coffee grows cold
Look over there! (Where?)
There's a lady that I used to know
She's married now, or engaged, or something, so I am told
Is she really going out with him?
Is she really gonna take him home tonight?
Is she really going out with him?
Cause if my eyes don't deceive me,
There's something going wrong around here

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Post by BeatRaven » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:09 pm

You can't say low status. Each and every individual is different.

And has his own status. There is no status, no broadly agreed definition, even. As a retard in this thread said:

Define status.

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:29 pm

BeatRaven wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:09 pm
You can't say low status. Each and every individual is different.

And has his own status. There is no status, no broadly agreed definition, even. As a retard in this thread said:

Define status.
Getting laid when you want. OneBall thinks he has it; desperately needs you to know he has it. That means he doesn't have it.
I am Stalking you.

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Post by BeatRaven » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:31 pm

He's married. Should be in the bag for him.

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:32 pm

He doesn't seem to like her.
I am Stalking you.

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Post by BeatRaven » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:33 pm

Why not?

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient

Post by OnTheBall » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:46 pm

BeatRaven wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:33 pm
Why not?
Honestly? I think he secretly envies me a bit. A loving wife, two young, healthy and beautiful kids, financially stable, emotionally and mentally stable, healthy, etc, etc, etc.

He has/is none of the above and desperately wishes he did/was.

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Post by BeatRaven » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:49 pm

I too am universally hated here for living a great life. And it is great. Actually, I down play it.

Unless I'm actually not hated for it at all.

I keep seeing glimmers, but so far, no jealousy smoking gun.

Best not to over invest in the idea and see what shakes out.

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:02 pm

strife wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:32 pm
I wish that I had Jessie's girl

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:09 pm

The longest I’ve been single since turning 18 is about a year, and it was all I could do to keep myself that way, yet I have no status and am masculine only in the sense that I am large, hairy and have a cock.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient

Post by OnTheBall » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:51 pm

BeatRaven wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:49 pm
I too am universally hated here for living a great life. And it is great. Actually, I down play it.

You misunderstand. I am overwhelmingly loved here, except for the small number who don't. Felix is one of those and the reason, partly, is because he envies me a bit. And I'm not sure what kind of "investment" you think I am making by mentioning this; it's just an observation.

Anyway, you are kind of a father figure to him, please help him out a bit, I'd hate to see his life wasted.

And you are not universally hated here, you are a valued member of this community and very much loved

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Post by BeatRaven » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:06 am

Thanks for the kind words, was just riffing for laughs.

The gag of me being Felix's dad (as in: getting with his Mom) has to be milked carefully and only intermittently to have the years-long run I intend.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:53 am

OnTheBall wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:02 pm
Who supports "incels"?
Oh, there was a lot of ‘we need to get incels laid’ talk from the modern right after an incel killed a lot of people in Toronto. I guess it was a momentary lapse for the high status males.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:54 am

BeatRaven wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:49 pm

Frankly, you downplay your great life living here. It all seems in your past.

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:26 am

By the way - Chi Rup’s desire to be a disabled person might be the very best he can do. Some people really do have wretched, unenviable lives, if all you can hope for is to steal an apartment from some kid with cerebral palsy then good luck to you.

desertstorm
Stew Ingredient

Post by desertstorm » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:09 am

By the way, how high status or attractive is someone who frequently posts either fake information, or claims/insinuates others saying things they definitely haven't said, and being caught out as a shameless liar on a regular basis?

Do we have a peer reviewed research publication on that?

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:36 am

desertstorm wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:09 am
By the way, how high status or attractive is someone who frequently posts either fake information, or claims/insinuates others saying things they definitely haven't said, and being caught out as a shameless liar on a regular basis?

Honestly?

Do you think I care about you - and what you think of me? You’re much more interested in me than I am in you.

desertstorm
Stew Ingredient

Post by desertstorm » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:45 am

Argonheart_Po wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:36 am
desertstorm wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:09 am

Honestly?

Do you think I care about you - and what you think of me? You’re much more interested in me than I am in you.
What made you think I was talking about you, Argonheart Po? Are you so interested in me and go on to assume things about me that are not true? Again?

I can think of at least a few people who fit that description, are you the first person who you can think of when reading that description?

That is kind of revealing, don't you think?

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:50 am

Haha.

desertstorm
Stew Ingredient

Post by desertstorm » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:55 am

Argonheart_Po wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:50 am
Haha.
Haha indeed.

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Post by BeatRaven » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:20 pm

Eric, how do you "get" someone else laid? Walk me thru it. Most people can't even get themselves laid.

Maybe it could be like jury duty where women are assigned from the tax roles. But fair play, then I'm probably getting sent to service some land whale at Motel 6. "I'm married", I'd cry. "You can do your bit. Get in there and lick that fatty or no car registration sticker for you".

I dispute your zany claim that anyone ever worried about incels getting laid or ever proposed a public policy to address it. As a mid-status male, you should be a little more reality-based. Please don't think of this as advice from up high, but you know, get a grip.

Furthermore, I was on the dole 5 times, for the maximum allowable amount of time each time, and never for any kind of legitimate lay off. What I'm saying is, Chi Rup, I can help.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:31 pm

BeatRaven wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:20 pm
Eric, how do you "get" someone else laid? Walk me thru it. Most people can't even get themselves laid.

Maybe it could be like jury duty where women are assigned from the tax roles. But fair play, then I'm probably getting sent to service some land whale at Motel 6. "I'm married", I'd cry. "You can do your bit. Get in there and lick that fatty or no car registration sticker for you".

I dispute your zany claim that anyone ever worried about incels getting laid or ever proposed a public policy to address it. As a mid-status male, you should be a little more reality-based. Please don't think of this as advice from up high, but you know, get a grip.

Furthermore, I was on the dole 5 times, for the maximum allowable amount of time each time, and never for any kind of legitimate lay off. What I'm saying is, Chi Rup, I can help.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/02/opin ... ution.html

http://www.overcomingbias.com/2018/04/t ... -envy.html

Here's a couple of hot takes on the need to redistribute sex in light of incel terror. Sounds crazy to me too but maybe it's good gov't policy to subsidize sex robots.

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Post by BeatRaven » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:03 pm

I've seen (and pawed) some latex vaginas in Japan that are actually a vagina improvement. Problem solved.