Trump dump?

Main Course

Moderator: Moderator

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Trump dump?

Post by NorthAmerican » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:03 pm

We've had a record of President Trump's tweets for a long time now, and someone asked how his seemingly endless jabbering there will affect the next generation. I say the damage is being done even among the present generation, not only by the President's tweets but also by the e-mails that go out almost daily from various sources including Donald Trump Jr.

One of my e-mail addresses is similar to that of my right-wing brother, so I receive a lot of those pro-Trump e-mails that always address me as Friend. They now go directly to my Spam folder, from which I later delete them, but here are the texts of two that I received on Monday, from two different sources. Do any of you believe that the President was sitting there waiting for my suggestions for what he should include in his State of the Union address tonight? I don't, but neither do I consider myself to be his Friend; my guess is that plenty of the recipients of these e-mails do think he's their Friend, and they are his.

Edit. I inadvertently chopped off a link to the President's "State of the Union Survey," where he offers choices that you can check off if you'd rather not make your own suggestions.

Friend,
Only YOU can truly describe the current state of our country.
That’s why the President needs to hear from you IMMEDIATELY before he puts the final touches on his first State of the Union Address.
He is taking the stage to be the VOICE of YOU -- the American people.

Friend,
No matter how the Fake News Media tries to spin our accomplishments, my Administration is CONTINUING to get things done for the American people.
We’ve seen a BOOMING ECONOMY, a STRONGER AMERICA, and we’re only just getting started.
I’m ready to make 2018 the GREATEST year of American prosperity and strength this country has ever seen. I know you’re with me, that’s why I need your support NOW.
Will you make a crucial January end-of-month contribution below?

CONTRIBUTE $1 (clickable button here)

Obstructionist Democrats even stooped so low as SHUTTING DOWN THE GOVERNMENT and holding our military funding hostage for the sake of protecting illegal immigrants.
So please, make a crucial end-of-month contribution of just $1 RIGHT NOW to show your support and help my team put up BIG LEAGUE numbers to fight the Fake News and help vote OUT the Democrats in November.
Thank you,
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

Do we need a "Trump dump" thread for all the stuff real Americans are seeing in their e-mail inboxes?
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

eric84

Re: Trump dump?

Post by eric84 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:22 pm

Hey, your name could appear during the SOTU address if you donate. How great would that be??
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

coffeeguy
Stew Ingredient

Post by coffeeguy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:52 pm

Well I'll start off.

Even though he campaigned for continued federal ownership and stewardship of 'public' lands, the Trump administration has made massive cuts and has put political pressure of the US Forestry Service to stop working to prevent private landowners from allowing access to public park lands. Interesting article in BusinessWeek on an emboldened wealthy ranchers blocking the public from long used trails and access points to Montana's Crazy Mountains.

Another example of Republicans putting the wealthy few over interests of the American public.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features ... -your-land

korgy
Stew Ingredient

Post by korgy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:08 pm

thanks for that coffeeguy
"Iranians apparently disagree with korgy"

incognita
red fanged She-devil

Post by incognita » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:33 pm

coffeeguy wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:52 pm
Well I'll start off.

Even though he campaigned for continued federal ownership and stewardship of 'public' lands, the Trump administration has made massive cuts and has put political pressure of the US Forestry Service to stop working to prevent private landowners from allowing access to public park lands. Interesting article in BusinessWeek on an emboldened wealthy ranchers blocking the public from long used trails and access points to Montana's Crazy Mountains.

Another example of Republicans putting the wealthy few over interests of the American public.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features ... -your-land
Privatizing federal lands is a plank in the republican platform.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

birdlite
Stew Ingredient

Post by birdlite » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:30 am

incognita wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:33 pm

Privatizing federal lands is a plank in the republican platform.
BLM just lowered grazing fees

incognita
red fanged She-devil

Post by incognita » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:44 am

Maybe Bundy can afford them now.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:53 pm

Here are three more e-mails that qualify for the Trump dump, all received on Wednesday, the day following the President's State of the Union Address. The e-mails came from Trump Headquarters, Newt Gingrich, and Eric Trump, respectively, and all were paid for by the Republican National Committee. I wonder how many Republicans, whether liberal or conservative, even know that language so vile is being used on their behalf. Do they really believe some of the lies being told?

From Trump Headquarters:

Friend,

Last night, President Trump reminded us why we joined this movement.

He truly loves America and will stop at NOTHING to push our country to a new level of greatness never before witnessed by the world.

Now after last night’s first official State of the Union Address, the President wants our FIRST FEC report of 2018 to be our strongest yet.

To ensure our report is record-breaking, any contribution you make tonight will be DOUBLE MATCHED.

FIRST FEC REPORT OF 2018
PATRIOT: (my name and e-mail address appeared here)
DOUBLE CONTRIBUTION MATCH: NOT YET USED
DEADLINE: TONIGHT at 11:59 PM
CONTRIBUTE NOW (a clickable button for each of the following)
CONTRIBUTE $75 = $225
CONTRIBUTE $35 = $105
CONTRIBUTE $15 = $45
CONTRIBUTE $5 = $15
CONTRIBUTE $1 = $3
CONTRIBUTE OTHER AMOUNT

President Trump thanks you for everything you’ve done for our country.

MAGA!

Trump Headquarters

From Newt Gingrich:

Friend,

Liberals think that we’ll put up with policies that weaken our country and put Americans last, but they’re WRONG.

We’re still fighting for the Wall.
We’re still fighting to drain the swamp.
We’re still fighting to stop the threat of radical Islamic terrorism.

It’s my honor to stand by the President in this battle against a media that loathes us and Democrats working to destroy EVERYTHING we are trying to accomplish. But we’ve got to show them we’re still fighting and standing STRONG.

Please make a contribution before our FIRST FEC end-of-month deadline of 2018.

CONTRIBUTE $1 (clickable button)

While the Democrats are busy holding our government hostage to grant amnesty, President Trump is fighting for AMERICA, and we’re right beside him.

Fight with President Trump by making an end-of-month gift of $1 before our FEC deadline.

Thank you,

Newt Gingrich

From Eric Trump:

Friend,

They said my father’s Presidency would bring down the country…

But here we are, one year later and stronger than ever. Together, this Administration has made REAL progress for the American people.

UNLIKE obstructionist Democrats who played politics with our military and health care to SHUT DOWN the government just this month.

Friend, if you’re standing with us ONE YEAR LATER and are proud to be on Team Trump, the team of hardworking patriots DOING THEIR JOBS in Washington, please consider making a crucial January end-of-month contribution below:

Your continued support is the reason we’re Making America Great Again each and every day.

Thank you,

Eric Trump
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:02 pm

If you don't like the polls, you can always create your own:

Authorized By Trump Headquarters

Friend,

EVEN the media can’t deny that President Trump delivered a terrific State of the Union Address.

But the President doesn’t care what they think. He only cares what you think.

OFFICIAL APPROVAL POLL:
How would you rate the President’s first State of the Union Address?

TREMENDOUS

GOOD

OKAY

OTHER

Thanks,

Official Polling Team
Team TRUMP

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:43 pm

^^ Haha!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:47 pm

And yet another poll, the results of which will be much more favorable to the President than those lying polls in the fake media:

Trump Pence

Friend,

As a top supporter, your input is crucial when it comes to President Trump, Vice President Pence, and the entire Administration.

That’s why we wanted to know your thoughts on President Trump’s cabinet.

How would you describe the job being done by President Trump’s cabinet members?

GREAT

GOOD

OKAY

OTHER

Even though obstructionist liberals tried to delay President Trump’s qualified cabinet appointments, this Administration has gotten to work and accomplished more to revive American greatness than ever before.

So please, tell President Trump your thoughts on his cabinet by taking the Official Cabinet Approval Poll today.

Thank you,

Team TRUMP

TAKE THE POLL

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:28 pm

Here's today's e-mail from the Trump camp. I was surprised to read that "the swamp" Donald J. Trump promised to drain once elected President was, in fact, "the liberal Washington swamp." Until now I assumed that there were sleazy politicians on both sides of the aisle.

Trump Pence Make America Great Again

Friend,

The liberal Washington swamp was hoping you wouldn’t notice, but more than 50,000 people are being funneled into the United States every year through the “diversity visa lottery” program.

A Washington attempt to ENGINEER the social fabric of our country, the “diversity visa” IGNORES whether individuals are actually likely to contribute to American society and respect our country and customs. DEMAND THIS BIASED, DANGEROUS POLICY END NOW.

END DIVERSITY VISA LOTTERY

OFFICIAL PETITION W.H. 4756
VOTER: (my e-mail address)
SIGNATURE: NONE ON FILE

SIGN YOUR NAME

The American People are SICK of the government forcing us to pay TAXPAYER DOLLARS to fund unqualified migrants. Merit-based immigration is the ONLY acceptable alternative for the United States.

SIGN THE PETITION NOW >>

Thank you,

Team TRUMP

Contributions to the Trump Make America Great Again Committee are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. (My emphasis.)

Paid for by Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee authorized by and composed of Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. and the Republican National Committee.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:42 pm

I like that there are no negative options in his poll. Good work!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:15 pm

It's time to renew your membership, all you patriots!

Friend,

Now that we are officially in 2018, President Trump has requested a list of all supporters who have renewed their 2018 Membership by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.

These are the patriots who are laying the early foundation for an even stronger second year of our historic presidency. These are the patriots who refuse to let the media define our movement.

And this is your chance to put your name up top, Friend.

Please make a contribution of $1 to renew your 2018 Sustaining Membership before MIDNIGHT TONIGHT to show the President he has the FULL backing of the American people in the new year.

2018 Sustaining Membership

EMAIL: (mine, deleted)

ACCOUNT NUMBER: (number deleted)
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR $1

CONTRIBUTE $1

We have now entered a CRITICAL election year. The media is hoping to claim that 2018 will be a referendum on President Trump.

It’s up to us to prove them WRONG. Let’s show them that we are starting off the year stronger than we started his inauguration.

America is waking up to the fake news. We’re waking up to the lies liberals have been feeding our country for decades. We are still fighting to take our country, and we will not rest.

Please renew your 2018 Sustaining Membership for $1, and let’s prove that President Trump has the FULL backing of the American people.

Thanks,

Trump Headquarters

CONTRIBUTE $1

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:26 pm

Presumably these donations are supposedly going into the already-created Trump 2020 campaign fund.

No doubt they'll be returned if he doesn't run.
The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

mishmish
Stew Ingredient

Post by mishmish » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:31 pm

NorthAmerican wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:28 pm
Here's today's e-mail from the Trump camp. I was surprised to read that "the swamp" Donald J. Trump promised to drain once elected President was, in fact, "the liberal Washington swamp." Until now I assumed that there were sleazy politicians on both sides of the aisle.
What finally clued you in? Was it hiring of all of his relatives perchance?

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:40 pm

The swamp lives, as evidenced by the continued existence of the carried interest tax exemption that Trump (rightfully) campaigned against.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:15 pm

Appropriate for Presidents Day, a sale on all Trump merchandise. Either of the SHOP NOW buttons will take you to a display of items available.

Friend,

From George Washington to Donald J. Trump, we’re celebrating the great patriots who’ve led our nation…

CELEBRATE President’s Day with 30% off ALL official Presidential merchandise with code POTUS.

30% off all items with code: POTUS

SHOP NOW

From the birth of the Father of our Country to Abraham Lincoln’s leadership that brought our divided nation back together, our country’s history is studded with many heroic leaders whom we are proud to honor this President’s Day.

THANK YOU, PRESIDENT TRUMP, FOR MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, and HAPPY PRESIDENT’S DAY.

Get 30% off all Trump gear this Monday with code POTUS.

Thank you,

Team TRUMP

SHOP NOW

Contributions to the Trump Make America Great Again Committee are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:13 pm

Today it's about infrastructure:
_________

Friend,

You’re the one who uses the roads, bridges, airports, trains, and sidewalks. YOU need to be at the center of our infrastructure plan.

While I just released the outline of our infrastructure agenda, I want to hear what you want as we finally rebuild our own country.

Please take my REBUILD AMERICA SURVEY right now.

Now that we’re talking about infrastructure, the lobbyist vultures are going to be circling the capital 24 hours a day, trying to get their hands on this bill.

We need to shut them out and bring YOU to the table.

I want to be sure that we prioritize what hardworking Americans actually need and ensure your taxpayer dollars are used efficiently.

Please take my REBUILD AMERICA SURVEY right now.

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump

TAKE THE SURVEY (clickable button here)

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:55 pm

Today, son Eric tells us he wants our name on the list of supporters he gives to his father, the President. With at least one e-mail per day going out to supporters, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump's base were increasing in size, nor if he won another term.

Trump Make America Great Again Committee

Friend,

The most shocking thing isn’t what was done to stop President Trump from winning the election...

...It’s that despite everything they did, WE STILL WON.

But the real hero in that epic chapter of American history isn’t my father… it’s you.

The media, the deep state, and special interests could never match your determination to fight for our country.

Now those forces are still out to get us. We need to keep fighting. Will you go down in the books and renew your Sustaining Membership for the 2018 year?

2018 Sustaining Membership

EMAIL: (mine)

ACCOUNT NUMBER: (deleted)
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR $1

Please make a contribution of $1 to renew your 2018 Sustaining Membership before 9 PM TONIGHT to get on the next list of members I give my father.

Thank you,

Eric Trump

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:53 pm

Are you coming to dinner?

Authorized By Trump Headquarters

Friend,

My team has put together a special sweepstakes for you and a friend to join us for dinner and take a picture together.

All it takes is any contribution of $1 or more before the deadline to be automatically entered for this once-in-a-lifetime chance…

Enter to win dinner and a photo with me with any contribution of $1 or more before 11:59 PM on February 25, 2018.

Good luck!

Donald J. Trump

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:52 pm

I'm honored to say that I receive at least one e-mail a day from the President of the United States or someone speaking on his behalf. A while back, Mr. Trump invited me to join him at Mar-a-Lago, his Florida retreat, for the opportunity to dine with him and have a photograph taken of us that I would have as a keepsake of that occasion. Well, on reading the fine print I saw that the invitation was not to have dinner with the President, but to enter a lottery with that dinner as the prize. I passed.

I give the President high marks for not being angry with me. How do I know he's not angry? Because he's now inviting me to join him at a rally in Michigan. Well, there's a little bit of a catch: there's a lottery again. Here's the President's e-mail to me:

Friend,

My staff asked, “Mr. President, the White House Correspondents’ Dinner is coming up. Will you go?”

I said, “Why would I want to be stuck in a room with a bunch of fake news liberals who hate me?”

I came up with something much better. I’m going to hold a rally in Michigan to spend the evening with my favorite deplorables who love our movement and love America!

I’m inviting one patriot and a friend of your choice to enter to win as my special VIP guests. Just make a contribution toward our 2020 efforts to automatically enter.

CONTRIBUTE $15
CONTRIBUTE $10
CONTRIBUTE $5
CONTRIBUTE $1
CONTRIBUTE OTHER AMOUNT

We will fly you out to Michigan, put you up at a hotel, and make sure we take a picture together so you can always remember the night I chose YOU over the fake news.

So please, contribute $1 to be automatically entered to win.

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Sat May 12, 2018 1:16 pm

Reaching out to supporters today in an e-mail from DonaldJTrump.com, Vice President Pence asked me to join others in saying it's time to end the Mueller witch hunt now. Why right now? Because Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats are using the witch hunt as a weapon in the upcoming midterm elections.

It's easy for me to join other like-minded Trump supporters in calling for an end to the witch hunt: I just click on YES or NO to answer the question of whether the government-sponsored witch hunt should be ended. Oh, wait! There's one catch: The YES and NO buttons don't work without my clicking on the DONATE button in the SURVEY below them. No donation, no vote.

Friend,

JUST IN: the Vice President declared that it’s time for Robert Mueller to wrap up the “Russia” investigation.

After a year of finding NO evidence, this witch hunt serves no purpose but to distract from our country’s historic accomplishments.

At this critical moment, we’re asking our strongest supporters:

Do you think it’s time for Robert Mueller to conclude this witch hunt?

YES

NO

This is the most important survey we’ve sent you all year.

The investigation can’t go on forever. The President needs to know when you think it’s time for Mueller to conclude it.

Nancy Pelosi has already started using this government-sponsored witch hunt as a political weapon to raise money to win the midterm elections.

Has the time finally come to end this political game? You tell us.

Please respond by 9:00 PM SHARP TONIGHT to let the President know if you think it’s time for Robert Mueller to conclude the “Russia” investigation.

Thank you,

Team TRUMP

TAKE THE SURVEY

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat May 12, 2018 1:47 pm

I'm guessing they don't see the irony in this.
Nancy Pelosi has already started using this government-sponsored witch hunt as a political weapon to raise money to win the midterm elections.
Considering:
It's easy for me to join other like-minded Trump supporters in calling for an end to the witch hunt: I just click on YES or NO to answer the question of whether the government-sponsored witch hunt should be ended. Oh, wait! There's one catch: The YES and NO buttons don't work without my clicking on the DONATE button in the SURVEY below them. No donation, no vote.