Stew Ingredient

Re: Lavite

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:55 am

Still fighting the war of 1812

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:07 am

Lavite was the first stewbie I met. We had Korean bbq with Shmish in Atlanta. He was a really nice guy.
This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:32 pm

section8 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:07 am
Lavite was the first stewbie I met. We had Korean bbq with Shmish in Atlanta. He was a really nice guy.
I’m sure he is. Can you reach out to him and make sure he’s ok?

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:27 pm

It's kind of sad when someone would rather commit suicide than say "I was wrong."
I am Stalking you.

Smoker
Stew Ingredient

Post by Smoker » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:04 am

section8 wrote:
I am kind of curious about what chooses as his daily carry?

Did he happen to show you?

Warmest Regards, Smoker
ben_hanscombe wrote:You're such a fucking cunt, Smoker. A really revolting piece of shit.

VinnyD wrote:She was over nine, she was a very mature nine-year-old

Godjira wrote:You're a filthy, vile idiot.

Lavite
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lavite » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:44 pm

section8 wrote:
And if I recall correctly, you looked like a bull on steroids. I did take Shmish and her friends to the army firearm simulators in Alabama. They had an awesome time.

My absence is my own. I refuse to be the target of vile and disgusting comments. Their is no moderator here, just anarchy. I got better things to do.
There is no education in the second kick of the mule.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:00 pm

Lavite
My absence is my own. I refuse to be the target of vile and disgusting comments. Their is no moderator here, just anarchy. I got better things to do.
What a snowflake. After defending alleged pedophile, Roy Moore, Lavite cut and run after he loses
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:13 pm

section8 wrote:
We had Korean bbq with Shmish in Atlanta.
Shmish was a thin white gal that was big into burning man? Or am I getting her name confused with someone else.

Is Shmish pez' friend?

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:45 pm

Shmish was the mod who put the shiv into the founding Greeks, allowing mutha to complete the coup.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

eric84

Post by eric84 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:09 pm

Hey, you want to be a Trumpiedoodle supporter, you have to own it. Slinking away and returning? Really weak.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:19 pm

Oh yeah, I remember Shmish. I had her confused with Squish. :lol:

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:22 pm

Lavite wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:44 pm
section8 wrote:
And if I recall correctly, you looked like a bull on steroids. I did take Shmish and her friends to the army firearm simulators in Alabama. They had an awesome time.

I’m glad you are okay, Lavite.

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:24 pm

Steve_in_Exile wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:19 pm
I miss Squish. She was there in San Francisco, almost twenty years ago when we got drunk at the SoMa brewery.
I am Stalking you.

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:37 pm

What happened to Swish?

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:46 pm

I'm Here.
I am Stalking you.

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:49 pm

Lavite wrote:
It's funny how your fed-uppityness finally took root at exactly the same time as you shat the bed about the Good Judge Roy Moore. How's the recount going, by the way?
I am Stalking you.

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:51 pm

strife wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:24 pm
Steve_in_Exile wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:19 pm
I miss Squish. She was there in San Francisco, almost twenty years ago when we got drunk at the SoMa brewery.
I didn’t realize you drank.

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:54 pm

Hearsay evidence is not admissible.
I am Stalking you.

coffeeguy
Stew Ingredient

Post by coffeeguy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:34 pm

Welcome back!

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:07 pm

Lavite wrote:
section8 wrote:

Your kiddie-fiddling filthy old white guy didn't get voted in and you wan away cwying wike a widdle faggot.

Fuck you, grandad.

Good riddance.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:13 pm

I got better things to do.

Militia training?
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:16 pm

polardude1 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:13 pm
I got better things to do.

Militia training?
"Prison bitch" more like.

When he gets out he's done gonna open up a smellin' salts booo-teek with Susie-Mae and Josie-Betty!

"Oh, pro-fanity! Oh, in-sults! OH! THE YANKEES!"

Cunt.

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Post by BeatRaven » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:12 pm

Lavite's a good guy with an interesting perspective (partic. his insights from being ex-military ) and I wish him 1,000% well.

BulletPark now adds the super cruel and tone deaf Prison Bitch insult (the rape of heterosexual men in prison) to his recent howler about how white women harassed at work are on the same level of Jim Crow era lynched black people (his goofy, Yoko-esque, women are the niggers of the world rant in the Uma and Harvey thread).

Bertie Wooster would have to evolve a million light years to be fit to kiss Lavite's ass.
Last edited by BeatRaven on Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:20 pm

His insights on Roy Moore were interesting indeed and he was always keen to take the bait so even though he slinked off in shame, it was good fun.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:23 pm

You are beginning to very slightly annoy me.

Why do you assume a prison bitch is straight? Or is it impossible to rape a gay man in jail?

I never made any sort of Jim Crow analogy. I said if you're not a woman you can't tell women how to respond to sexual harassment by men.

Lavite's tender, delicate, ultra-refined sensibilities do indeed place him squarely in the high camp tradition of Bertie Wooster only with a few fewer teeth and a couple extra toes. As he fans himself on his fainting couch and requests the fetching of another double mint julep on the rocks from sweet old Maye-Belle (now there's a colored lady knows her place!) I will make an appointment to apologize to his governess for all my trashy talk about the same time that two-headed goat growing out of his left ass-cheek is elected Mayor of Palm Springs.

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Post by BeatRaven » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:30 pm

Prison bitch -that's a tragedy. You see it as a comedy. You aint right in the head. Your pathetic tap dancing on this typical.

You used the word nigger. Do you think that white women's "oppression" is the same as that of a nigger? Why not go whole hog and just compare sexual harassment to the holocost?

While I'm here, I recall you dissing OneBall for "only" making $50K as school teacher. You described it as "quaint". This is your so called classiness? Face it: Hood ornaments of life like us aren't fit to kiss the average school teacher's ass.

You're a dim-witted snob who needs to get over your fatuous self.

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:39 pm

Lavite wrote:
section8 wrote:

It’s always a shame when we lose a voice, the bubble becomes more rarified, the pricks make another person decide not to bother.

I hope you can stomach it, stick around or pop back occasionally.
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:40 pm

Sorry you don't like my schtick.

Exit door is to the right.

Maybe you can meet up with your chum Lavite down in Coon Hang Flats and you can console him on the failure of his candidate. Cheer him up by talking non-stop for three months about all the kewl bands you know!

Kewl bands?

Kewl bands.

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:44 pm

I do like your schtick.
That’s not the point.
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:47 pm

DCComic wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:39 pm
Lavite wrote:
section8 wrote:

It’s always a shame when we lose a voice, the bubble becomes more rarified, the pricks make another person decide not to bother.

I hope you can stomach it, stick around or pop back occasionally.
Yeah.

It's a real fucking shame that Lavite started and carefully and lovingly tended a thread that presented a (despicable) candidate as a shoo-in and the minute said candidate did not win the vote - disappeared. That's not being run off a board. That's not pricks making it unbearable. That's copping out because you're too much of a weak, quivering chickenshit to say "I was wrong about the candidate being a shoo-in." If he'd stuck around and admitted as much- and several other people did on both sides of the equation - I'd have some residual respect for the guy, loathsome as his politics are. But he wan away. He didn't run away - he wan away. Cwying. So fuck him.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:48 pm

DCComic wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:44 pm
I do like your schtick.
That’s not the point.
I was talking to GeoDummy's Landlord. Should have made that clearer.

Since you're up, do you also no kewl bans?

Kewl bans.

korgy
Stew Ingredient

Post by korgy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:59 pm

BP has been extra hateful lately, not sure what the problem is. it seems that whining about Lavite, Boomers, Millennials are a significant part of his presence here.

i never remember him being like that before -- or maybe i just didnt see it. birds of a feather with Felix.
"Iranians apparently disagree with korgy"

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:04 pm

That would be a shame. He’s funny.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:08 pm

korgy wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:59 pm
BP has been extra hateful lately, not sure what the problem is. it seems that whining about Lavite, Boomers, Millennials are a significant part of his presence here.

i never remember him being like that before -- or maybe i just didnt see it. birds of a feather with Felix.
One poll about Boomers & Millenials - and I didn't even bother to vote (hint: they're not particularly relevant categories as far as I'm concerned - they seem to crop up around the edge of a lot of the conversations recently because of assumed voter trajectories). As for whining about Lavite - the guy was an insufferable turd who self-flushed. I am not going to reframe it as if the Bag Bad Bullies drove him away. Argo has probably gotten on my nerves more than I should let him but now that I know he's a rich White African who fled to Australia, my heart has swelled with pity for one of the world's true victims, no more vicious remarks to him on my part, the poor helpless quivering nationless little thing.

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:08 pm

DCComic wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:04 pm
That would be a shame. He’s funny.
But he's not a comic.

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:14 pm

korgy wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:59 pm

My life for you.
I am Stalking you.

shunter
Stew Ingredient

Post by shunter » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:25 pm

Lavite wrote:
section8 wrote:
Oh fuck off you absolute twat. You support a paedophile, people point out how grotesque that is and you think they’re out of order? Utterly pathetic self-pitying nonsense. Christ, you’re a whiner.
1988: "We have a climate in Britain in which business wants to succeed and can succeed." Margaret Thatcher, speech to launch the European Single Market

2018: "Fuck business." Boris Johnson

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Post by BeatRaven » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:51 pm

I want to apologize to BulletPark for being mean spirited and insulting.

I was doing it because he's so often mean spirited and insulting, so in this instance I am as wrong as he is.

But et's face it, no likewise OnTheBall apology will ever be forthcoming. If god forbid, some nice English lady school teacher had been dissed for her "quaint" income, the responses would have run to 5 pages. I don't buy that some people are entitled to respect and other are not.

But mean spirited and insulting behavior is indefensible, no matter what the motivation, and I regret mine.

One of the biggest benefits of this long running shit show is the honest feedback of how you're perceived by a wide range of people who think very differently from you.

If you're a Roy Moore supporter, it does you a world of good to hear in very direct terms what people think about that. If you're a mincing liberal, choking on your own up your ass hypocrisy and all but one step away from joining the Red Guard, I hope my occasional feedback is useful to you.

We don't have to be self-censoring in anyway. We do have to act in good faith, always.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:53 pm

As long as we pay attention to you, it's all good.

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Post by BeatRaven » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:09 pm

Yeah, it's def. fun to come here and riff intermittently.

Maybe some day you can have some kind of fun -possibly even here. It could happen.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:18 pm

BeatRaven wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:51 pm
But et's face it, no likewise OnTheBall apology will ever be forthcoming. If god forbid, some nice English lady school teacher had been dissed for her "quaint" income, the responses would have run to 5 pages. I don't buy that some people are entitled to respect and other are not.
In keeping with the English teacher theme, complete this sentence! It counts as 5% of your grade.

"If OnTheBall had not continually ________about his _________ BulletPark would not have _________ his __________."

1. Boasted; business acumen relative to everyone else here; mocked; salary
2. Masturbated; dog; puked up; guts
3. Flown; room; assumed; homosexuality
4. Ham hock; camp stove; diphthong; wildebeest
5. Shat; shoes; laughed; ass off

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Post by BeatRaven » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:23 pm

If a Richie Rich asshole like you is dissing hard working people doing something useful (unlike us), that's fucked up, pure and simple.

Didn't Mama teach you that in between polo lessons?

Poorer people are above me in this world. Aint no other decent way for affluent people to think -partic. pretend-liberal ones.

shunter
Stew Ingredient

Post by shunter » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:26 pm

BeatRaven wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:09 pm

Maybe some day you can have some kind of fun -possibly even here. It could happen.
That’s mean. But it’s ok, no?
1988: "We have a climate in Britain in which business wants to succeed and can succeed." Margaret Thatcher, speech to launch the European Single Market

2018: "Fuck business." Boris Johnson

Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:32 pm

fight!

we want blood.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:32 pm

BeatRaven wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:09 pm

We aren't supposed to know if people flee here or not but you can figure out the amount of amusement in my life? Yeah, ok.

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Post by BeatRaven » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:33 pm

It's in good faith because I really would like to see Eric crack some kind of smile after 20 years on the board.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:38 pm

BeatRaven wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:23 pm
If a Richie Rich asshole like you is dissing hard working people doing something useful (unlike us), that's fucked up, pure and simple.

Didn't Mama teach you that in between polo lessons?

Poorer people are above me in this world. Aint no other decent way for affluent people to think -partic. pretend-liberal ones.
Oh. Pur. Lease.

OTB talked like he was cracking the Forbes Fucking 500 and rubbed it in several faces board-wide. There was so much ego in his wallet there was barely room for the organ donor card. When he finally whipped out his salary - which he did with the awesome majesty of Moses bringing down a leftover Commandment - I thought a little reminder than 50K, while perfectly respectable pay for work done, was hardly the Solow Foundation.
Last edited by BulletPark on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:43 pm

BeatRaven wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:33 pm
It's in good faith because I really would like to see Eric crack some kind of smile after 20 years on the board.
I guess it will forever remain a mystery or maybe I need to send the btrav signal. Who knows.

flojin
Stew Ingredient

Post by flojin » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:30 pm

BeatRaven wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:12 pm
Lavite's a good guy with an interesting perspective (partic. his insights from being ex-military ) and I wish him 1,000% well.
By ex-military, you mean he was in the Army National Guard. As a fellow former national guard soldier, I can tell you that we were about as military as the michigan militia. The National Guard is the B-team and can barely be relied upon to remember how to salute.
Lost Soul wrote:I have it on good authority that William Brennan, Maobama's CIA head, will be referred by the IG for criminal indictment.