Hi

Provide your questions, comments, ideas and suggested improvements to Political Stew here.
User avatar
Lincoln
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16090
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Hi

Post by Lincoln » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:13 pm

A spectacular performance from you today Agent......well played.

You should be proud.

User avatar
Agent009
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9239
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:57 pm

Re: Hi

Post by Agent009 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:04 pm

Thanks lincs....
It was a glorious day swinging the bat. In the grooove, ya know. Its an amazing feeeling to know you are at the top of your game...
Then deliver the gooods.

PStew was Niftytown! even if just for a little while.
One thing thats for certain, one thing thats for sure
The less you want, the more youve got, so dont you cry for more

User avatar
SeamusMcCool
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15313
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:37 pm

Re: Hi

Post by SeamusMcCool » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:15 am

pezworld wrote:
LuZbelito wrote:Excuse my ignorance, but is it ridiculous for me to expect mods/admins to let me know they are deleting my post

No it's not ridiculous, but we don't usually explain every mod action. You haven't noticed because you're not usually the source of deleted posts. That's why I answered you the way I did in my first response. I deleted the second OP because you continued arguing from a previously deleted thread.

LuZbelito wrote:Maybe even hear my side?


We have, in this thread.

And because you usually don't skirt the (unwritten, but most long-term posters are aware) rules, accusations of paedophelia/child abuse are not tolerated here - this has been the case since the board started. And they are used way too often by people who really want to anger the other party, not because they have any evidence whatsoever.

If you do have evidence, you should call the police, not use it to win an argument on an internet message board.


Except when it's directed at me then it's a big joke isn't that right Pez? Mrs. shall I go into the archives or go for a walk and take a nice shower smart ass mod in a thread where I was being falsely accused of being a sexual predator and sexual harassment.
Moethebartender wrote: "No doubt funded by the nigrah's and the joos."

User avatar
mad hatter
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25219
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:08 pm

Re: Hi

Post by mad hatter » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:01 am

well he has a point.
Nines to Felix: "I know a lot of really successful lawyers. My oldest son is a full partner in a prestigious law firm. I know the gig. None of them have the time nor inclination to post the never-ending drivel like you've done for decades here"

User avatar
The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 12578
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Re: Hi

Post by The Mallard Missie » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:04 pm

TheDevil does it regularly and at worst gets a slap on the wrist. Bashtard never did it and gets a lifetime ban.
The Duck Delusion

User avatar
Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 12737
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Hi

Post by Moethebartender » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Shamoo wrote:Except when it's directed at me then it's a big joke isn't that right Pez? Mrs. shall I go into the archives or go for a walk and take a nice shower smart ass mod in a thread where I was being falsely accused of being a sexual predator and sexual harassment.


Is this scuzzy cunt whining again? The same scuzzy cunt who accused Shunter of sexual impropriety with regard to his own daughter? Man, this little bitch has earned every last little bit of abuse he's gotten here and then some.

Don't you have somewhere off to fuck to, cunt?
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.
VD wrote:Why are you saying Zzzzzz instead of Zzzzz?

User avatar
SeamusMcCool
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15313
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:37 pm

Re: Hi

Post by SeamusMcCool » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:30 pm

Yes - Shunter one of the ones who falsely accused me of being a child predator. Pez says they don't allow it but that's obviously bs and more of a pick and choose kind of thing. In other words shitty biased moderation. Shunter actually did what I said he did Moe you lying dishonest cunt. If he or you or anybody else dont like it don't act like an asshole towards me. It's not fucking complicated but I don't believe the people who need to hear that message are smart enough to understand it

Funny though how easy it is for me to cause Moe to be outraged just by telling the truth. As somebody who routinely lies and exaggerates while attacking posters I guess honesty is too much for him to bear, but the mods think your sociopathic bullying is hilarious so carry on.
Last edited by SeamusMcCool on Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moethebartender wrote: "No doubt funded by the nigrah's and the joos."

User avatar
SeamusMcCool
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15313
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:37 pm

Re: Hi

Post by SeamusMcCool » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:37 pm

Btw - it doesn't take an IQ much higher than a house plant to be able to read a few posts and instantly tell the difference between somebody trying to give a nuanced political opinion and some poster lazily calls him a terrorist supporter and a poster who is actually supporting terrorism and deserves to be called a terrorist.
Moethebartender wrote: "No doubt funded by the nigrah's and the joos."

User avatar
pezworld
Admin's Concubine
Posts: 32734
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:00 pm

Re: Hi

Post by pezworld » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:59 am

SeamusMcCool wrote:
pezworld wrote:
LuZbelito wrote:Excuse my ignorance, but is it ridiculous for me to expect mods/admins to let me know they are deleting my post

No it's not ridiculous, but we don't usually explain every mod action. You haven't noticed because you're not usually the source of deleted posts. That's why I answered you the way I did in my first response. I deleted the second OP because you continued arguing from a previously deleted thread.

LuZbelito wrote:Maybe even hear my side?


We have, in this thread.

And because you usually don't skirt the (unwritten, but most long-term posters are aware) rules, accusations of paedophelia/child abuse are not tolerated here - this has been the case since the board started. And they are used way too often by people who really want to anger the other party, not because they have any evidence whatsoever.

If you do have evidence, you should call the police, not use it to win an argument on an internet message board.


Except when it's directed at me then it's a big joke isn't that right Pez? Mrs. shall I go into the archives or go for a walk and take a nice shower smart ass mod in a thread where I was being falsely accused of being a sexual predator and sexual harassment.

My post above is two years old, and it's responding to someone else. Why on earth are you trying to pick a fight with me today? I've barely been posting lately.
Jesus, you turn your back for one second and the next thing you know, everyone's going all fucking kumbaya and shit around this dump - Moe

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59825
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Hi

Post by polardude1 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:02 pm

Strangely Agent009 dug up this tread to keep his :"nifty 50". Shameless took a bite out of a 2 year of thread
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
SeamusMcCool
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15313
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:37 pm

Re: Hi

Post by SeamusMcCool » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:07 pm

Good for agent it's obviously been a problem for awhile.
Moethebartender wrote: "No doubt funded by the nigrah's and the joos."

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59825
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Hi

Post by polardude1 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:18 pm

You're such a victim
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 12737
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Hi

Post by Moethebartender » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:50 pm

Shamoo wrote:Yes - Shunter one of the ones who falsely accused me of being a child predator. Pez says they don't allow it but that's obviously bs and more of a pick and choose kind of thing. In other words shitty biased moderation. Shunter actually did what I said he did Moe you lying dishonest cunt. If he or you or anybody else dont like it don't act like an asshole towards me. It's not fucking complicated but I don't believe the people who need to hear that message are smart enough to understand it



Shunter didn't do a fucking thing you said he did, you lying shitbag. You accused him of lusting after his daughter, you utter cunt. Support that accusation if you can, shitbag.

He had made some statements in reaction to something that you actually posted here. In return, you made up some horrific accusations that had no basis in reality; they're simply a twisted product of your own fucked up mind. It's the same thing you did when I made you feel an idiot and you made those heinous statements about that poor black woman that had been tortured. You're a sick little man child, and it's a good thing that you don't have any children yourself, you fucking sick prick.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.
VD wrote:Why are you saying Zzzzzz instead of Zzzzz?

User avatar
SeamusMcCool
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15313
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:37 pm

Re: Hi

Post by SeamusMcCool » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:23 am

Poor Moe, still crying about somebody making up bullshit about him. Little narcissist baby can dish it but can't take it in return.

Nobody can lie with as much anger as Moe. It might be convincing to some people but you're not going to intimidate me and anybody with half a brain isn't gong to believe your bullshit.

I said I wouldn't break somebody's confidence unless I thought they were in danger where in your idiotic thinking does that make it ok to call me a child predator, creepy uncle and all the false accusations he's made about me being a sexual predator?

If you can find a single quote where I said he lusted after his daughter you're welcome to post it. Reminding him when he posts those false accusations - that according to Pez is supposed to be an instant delete even time out - that he's the one who made comments about his daughter's breasts on the board is my prerogative. meanwhile I've never talked about mine (you don't know anything about my personal family life) or anybody else's children in such a manner.

I'll wait for your apology.

Then again you're the cunt who takes issue with Simon making a crack about Disco's day at work while completely ignoring the fact Disco maliciously brought Simon's daughter into a personal attack on Simon using the Holocaust. Where's your outrage there? CUNT? Well. CUNT? You think you're so fucking high and mighty with the morals. CUNT. Why don't you direct your BULLSHIT outrage where it's warranted. CUNT.


I'm sure you'll try and turn this into some bullshit about me getting all ragey despite your performance in this thread but know it's just 100% truth. You are easily the saddest fucker on this board. Even more so then the loser psycho trolls the mods like to protect here.

Ultimately, I don't give a shit. I know who I am in real life so making losers like you have a shit because I dare to challenge you is fucking hilarious to me. It's been a pleasure the last 10 plus years making you rage because you can't handle anybody disagreeing with you. Narcissist.
Moethebartender wrote: "No doubt funded by the nigrah's and the joos."

User avatar
shunter
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 17870
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:56 pm

Re: Hi

Post by shunter » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:35 pm

You’ve made comments about being a confidant to your friends daughters and sharing secrets with them that you keep from your so called friend. You’re utterly unreliable as a person.

The comments you make about my daughter don’t reflect well on you either and are essentially doubling down on your obvious abscence of normal values.

And you farcically attempt to hide this suspect nature by presenting yourself as some kind of heroic figure.

You’re an utter twat.
1988: "We have a climate in Britain in which business wants to succeed and can succeed." Margaret Thatcher, speech to launch the European Single Market

2018: "Fuck business." Boris Johnson

User avatar
SeamusMcCool
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15313
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:37 pm

Re: Hi

Post by SeamusMcCool » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:02 pm

Post the link where I said it. I didn't but you talked about your daughter's breasts on here, it is a known fact on here and the mods had to save you from yourself.

That is a fact.

What you wrote is bullshit.

Unlike you I have integrity and have no problem stating exactly what I wrote. I didn't speak to any specific person I merely stated I wouldn't betray a person's confidence unless I thought somebody was in danger. Nobody had a problem with it except you in that thread you are a crazy psycho like Nexus/Redwoman.

Don't like it stop writing bullshit about me and I'll stop pointing out the irony of your lies. You are by far the creepiest dad on this board your attempts to project that on to me won't save you.

Now, like Moe I am done with you. Shout at the padded wall in your room for all I care.
Moethebartender wrote: "No doubt funded by the nigrah's and the joos."

User avatar
shunter
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 17870
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:56 pm

Re: Hi

Post by shunter » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:25 pm

Seamus, no one is buying any of your crap, you lunatic.
1988: "We have a climate in Britain in which business wants to succeed and can succeed." Margaret Thatcher, speech to launch the European Single Market

2018: "Fuck business." Boris Johnson

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 55832
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Hi

Post by eric84 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:22 pm

I think Wince got that thread zapped.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

User avatar
shunter
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 17870
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:56 pm

Re: Hi

Post by shunter » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:01 pm

The one that had seamus making lewd comment about my daughter which he continues to make because he’s a victim (as well as a hero for the ladies and kids)? I don’t remember getting that zapped. Perhaps a mod did it due to the unpleasant direction it took thanks creep seamus.
1988: "We have a climate in Britain in which business wants to succeed and can succeed." Margaret Thatcher, speech to launch the European Single Market

2018: "Fuck business." Boris Johnson

User avatar
SeamusMcCool
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15313
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:37 pm

Re: Hi

Post by SeamusMcCool » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:36 pm

I didn't post on the thread I only saw it.

Duly noted your disappointment and attempt to blame me for the deletion of the thread. I'm sure you stand behind your words.
Moethebartender wrote: "No doubt funded by the nigrah's and the joos."

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59825
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Hi

Post by polardude1 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:36 pm

Seamus, are you done with your temper tantrum?
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
SeamusMcCool
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15313
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:37 pm

Re: Hi

Post by SeamusMcCool » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:03 pm

polardude1 wrote:Seamus, are you done with your temper tantrum?


Polra, lkjl asadadflkj kjljkjljkkljk asdalsdkfjioweif jiljs!

aslkdfo aoif lkadfoie LAKDJFOAIF FDA LKJLKA FO!!!!!
Moethebartender wrote: "No doubt funded by the nigrah's and the joos."

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59825
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Hi

Post by polardude1 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:05 pm

So the answer is no.
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 12578
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Re: Hi

Post by The Mallard Missie » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:55 am

This is a very, very boring and low class thread.
The Duck Delusion

User avatar
Agent009
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9239
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:57 pm

Re: Hi

Post by Agent009 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:03 pm

The Mallard Missie wrote:This is a very, very boring and low class thread.

Most verily.....
Though it might have legs for a 2 ton swing of the bat!....
Keeep it up peoples!
One thing thats for certain, one thing thats for sure
The less you want, the more youve got, so dont you cry for more

Post Reply