Ha, I got banned

Resurrection of all-time best threads
TerryTeo
Stew Ingredient

Re: Ha, I got banned

Post by TerryTeo » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:31 pm

Do you think it funny to make gas jokes? Have you got any more?

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Terror Teo
Do you think it funny to make gas jokes? Have you got any more?

Is that a question you asking Candy, I mean Bojangles? He gets a charge out of them
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

TerryTeo
Stew Ingredient

Post by TerryTeo » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:58 pm

No, it was a question for you. You were the last person attempting to make fun of a gas reference.

I don't think Candy was making a gas joke. If you want to make 'fun' of one of my recently deceased family members I'd probably express some desire for you to cease existing, without consideration of the means.

GatoPingado
Stew Ingredient

Post by GatoPingado » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:18 pm

Are you still a Black Palestinian Kiwi, Terry?
Navy Seals!

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:12 am

Terror
I don't think Candy was making a gas joke. If you want to make 'fun' of one of my recently deceased family members I'd probably express some desire for you to cease existing, without consideration of the means.

Candy was pretty serious even after expressing condolences for the passing of his father. But Candy likes to lie and ou seem to support his lies.

I'm sure you high fived some Palestinian bomb makers.

TerryTeo
Stew Ingredient

Post by TerryTeo » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:35 pm

Why do you keep bringing Candy up, what's with your obsession? I simply asked if you have any more gas jokes since you seem to be fond of them.

Do you also think its funny to joke about Palestinian bomb makers? You have a perverse sense of humour.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:45 pm

Terror
Do you also think its funny to joke about Palestinian bomb makers? You have a perverse sense of humour

Sorry to insult your friends. They are real skilled at their craft. Did you ever help them?

For Candy, AKA Bojangles, gas is no joke. Unfortunately he had to spend some time away from the board for those comments. For parlor tricks, Candy likes to reveal the identities of posters get exiled and come back ad Bojangles. He's more pathetic than you

TerryTeo
Stew Ingredient

Post by TerryTeo » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:39 am

So no more gas jokes at the moment, just more of your obsession with candy. Your teeth must be rotten, fortunately you can get some gold replacements.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:23 am

Candy is struggling to stay on the board, so he is staying away from those joke.

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:53 pm

Gassing seems to be a popular enough topic without my encouragement,

I've been reading about Lehi. Great bunch of lads. Presidential material, don't you think?
Don't bother with the future. Stay here with us.

And about the gassing thing-is that how your father ended it, head in the oven and all that or was it a hosepipe into the car?

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:09 pm

Bojangles does not recall the reason for his time out?

TerryTeo
Stew Ingredient

Post by TerryTeo » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:03 pm

Wouldn't you hold the record for the most time outs in Stew history? You're well in to double figures aren't you

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:26 pm

I have no idea. The ex mod tried revealing that information and got a time out. Your buddy Candy, I mean Bojangles achieved a full ban. I am sure it will have it again.

TerryTeo
Stew Ingredient

Post by TerryTeo » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:28 am

You have no idea how many times you've been locked out of this sandpit!

I knew it was more than a few times, but more than you can count or remember is staggering. So why do you make fun of others getting detention?

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:26 pm

detention?

eric84

Post by eric84 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:04 pm

Hey Terry, see if you can find out if he whined to the mods about this and report back. It's looking more and more like he did.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:23 pm

Ereich is a bit paranoid after he violated the TOS and got a time out.

TerryTeo
Stew Ingredient

Post by TerryTeo » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:55 pm

More hypocrisy. You've lost count of how many times you've been given a time-out in this forum, yet you mock someone else for something that is habitual for you. It woul be like you correcting someones spelling.

So was it you that got Eric locked out, did you complain about him?

It reminds me of the time you sent me a filthy PM and then dared me to c&p it, knowing that doing so would ridiculously get me kicked out.

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:56 pm

I'd love to see that PM.

And about the gassing thing-is that how your father ended it, head in the oven and all that or was it a hosepipe into the car?

eric84

Post by eric84 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:33 pm

It would make some sense for him to become the stew's resident fink.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

incognita
red fanged She-devil

Post by incognita » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:23 pm

Oh FFS, would you guys just get a divorce already? Can't you see what this is doing to the kids?
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Terror Teo

It reminds me of the time you sent me a filthy PM and then dared me to c&p it, knowing that doing so would ridiculously get me kicked out.

Are you making things up again? Being a lying scumbag is your MO.

Ereich

by eric84 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:33 pm

It would make some sense for him to become the stew's resident fink.

Oh my! You are so paranoid.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:31 pm

A non-denial denial. Good enough.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:42 pm

Poor Ereich is sore that the mods took note that he was revealing confidential information about posters. The mods did not need me to reveal it. I dare you try that trick again. There are many posters, some who would surprise you, have taken note about how nasty you can get when cornered.

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:49 pm

Now you've discovered appealing to the crowd you'll be sending notes next.
14 year old girl is more advanced than seemed possible even a year ago.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:54 pm

by bojangles » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:49 pm

Now you've discovered appealing to the crowd you'll be sending notes next.
14 year old girl is more advanced than seemed possible even a year ago.

Is that how you read it. There is no matter appealing to the crowd. No need for that. Ereich's posts do that job. You as well. Amazing how easy it was to decide to expose the identity of another poster. Now that is for the behavior of a 10 year old.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:08 am

I'm thinking of starting a poll to see if anyone didn't know about Polar's posting history.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:14 am

go for it! That will be an entertaining poll.

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:42 pm

Candy the Joo hater wrote:Gassing seems to be a popular enough topic without my encouragement

Please Candy, your modesty here is unbecoming. Sagging surged to popularity here when you expressed your heart felt desire to gas a Jewish poster. After all, it was a seminal moment for you and your buddies here.

A bit odd, by the way, to see a former mod grasping at straws after his public humiliation by attempting to rip on a poster for allegedly using the report post button when you lot continually tell posters to report posts that are inappropriate (as eReich's post apparently was). At some point, this sort of thing is going to leave some posters with the impression that the suggestion to do so is in fact not just unserious and misguided, but is in fact the wrong thing to do.

Anyway, Mods, can you please remove the late thread off-topic attempted spamming gangbang on loparuded and just move this thread to Famous Dishes, where it so obviously belongs?
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:47 pm

Candy
I'm sure I heard that. It's a shame he can't tell us what his vile missives contained. We can only speculate, taking what we know about a confirmed bachelor who,lives thousands of miles from his family into account.

Not pretty.

Oh my. How many years were you banned for revealing the identity of a poster. That can cause real life damage to someone. I guess you must have been off your meds. I'm surprised they allowed you back. You are a miserable creep.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:14 pm

TerryTeo wrote:Well I'd only have a problem if you went squirming to the mods and besides thats not your nasty little PM, but an open post where you attempted to justify your PM.

You've failed to answer the question. Weren't your PM abilities revoked, because of you sending nasty PM's? Or was there an innocent reason for this?

I can't possibly speculate on that......

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:22 pm

Ereich, what are you afraid of?

Where is that poll of yours?

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:25 pm

I saw Polardude's post begging for his pm privileges back.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:28 pm

bojangles wrote:I saw Polardude's post begging for his pm privileges back.

Can't be, that's all confidential and unknown to us.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:29 pm

You must be obsessed with me. I'm not your type. I'm not Gay and have a positive outlook on life

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:14 pm

Candy wrote:I saw Polardude's post begging for his pm privileges back.

Oddly enough, though I've seen the post where you said you didn't realize that openly expressing that you'd like to gas a Jewish poster here would be considered to be anti-semitic, I've never seen the post where you apologized or even explained yourself here after you dug up personal information on another Jewish poster and used it to attack him in real life. Yet here you are feuding with those same two posters on a regular basis. Why did they allow you to crawl back here you cretinous sociopath? You're behavior hasn't changed in the least, you continue to be a threat to take things from this forum into reality and in general, you're simply a lunatic.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:20 pm

Are you trying to feud with me, moe?

What I suggest you do is try to coin some amusing pun based on a negative stereotype associated with my race, sexuality, religion or disability and use that to address me on here for a few years.

If I was Jewish perhaps toy,could call me 'bomoneygrabber’.
If I was gay perhaps 'boarsebandit' would amuse you.
maybe if I had Parkinson's 'boshakey' would be funny.

Anyway, you get the idea, it's your MO, after all.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Why did they allow you to crawl back here you cretinous sociopath? You're behavior hasn't changed in the least, you continue to be a threat to take things from this forum into reality and in general, you're simply a lunatic.

I would not doubt that Candy would meke another attempt to take his feud into the real world.

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:35 pm

Candy wrote:Are you trying to feud with me, moe?

Not particularly. I'm just pointing out that you're a sociopath who should have never had his permanent ban rescinded because you've demonstrated no remorse for the actions which rightfully caused you to be removed from this society to begin with - in fact you've indulged in the same sort of egregious behavior that you exhibited prior to the ban and have since shown that you're nowhere close to stable.

I do appreciate your hamfisted attempts to appear the righteous victim who has suffered so greviously here though. It would be really funny if it weren't sad. And since you seem to be a bit of a masochist about this whole thing, I can't feel any real guilt whatsover in finding your "suffering" amusing (in a disturbing kind of way).

Deud wrote:I would not doubt that Candy would meke another attempt to take his feud into the real world.

He's on the precipice, waiting for a gentle nudge. When it happens (and it will), the mods can just pretend they never saw it coming.

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:38 pm

What percentage of your output is attacks on other posters, Moe?
50, 75?

All you do is follow people around with your dick in your hand, panting.

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:58 pm

Coming from a guy who used a thread about remembering dead relatives to make another personal attack, using your dead father (as you've done again and again and again over the years) as a the bludgeon against a poster who wasn't even participating in the thread - your criticism really doesn't concern me too much Candy. In the history of this forum and going back to the days of Lonely Planet, I've been banned for one day by a mod who was clearly biased against me. You've been banned from this forum for how many years? And that ban was upheld by how many different moderators Candy? Unlike you, I've also never dug up personal info about anyone here and I've never made any real life attacks against anyone here. You, on the other hand, are just a sociopath. You figure you're in any kind of position to comment about anyone else's behavior here?

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:59 pm

Moethebartender wrote:Coming from a guy who used a thread about remembering dead relatives to make another personal attack, using your dead father (as you've done again and again and again over the years) as a the bludgeon against a poster who wasn't even participating in the thread - your criticism really doesn't concern me too much Candy. In the history of this forum and going back to the days of Lonely Planet, I've been banned for one day by a mod who was clearly biased against me. You've been banned from this forum for how many years? And that ban was upheld by how many different moderators Candy? Unlike you, I've also never dug up personal info about anyone here and I've never made any real life attacks against anyone here. You, on the other hand, are just a sociopath. You figure you're in any kind of position to comment about anyone else's behavior here?

That was you though. The thread hasn't been removed, has it?

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Dandy wrote:
That was you though. The thread hasn't been removed, has it?

No, much as you and your buddy keep wishing it had been, it hasn't. And your attack on Felix came before I entered the thread Dandy. I know your memory on these things are hazy, but if you look a little farther up this thread, you can see the link and look at the post you made there readily candy. You slunk away when it was last pointed out. I can see you're in the sociopath game playing phase now, so squirm boy, squirm. I hope you don't mind if I leave you to it. It hasn't worked out well for you thus far and I really doubt that you'll manage to crap out anything more interesting than you've already managed at this point.

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Quote my post and quote yours.
Then note what a dickwad you are.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:25 pm

I always wonder what kind of arranagement Moe has to feel the slings and arrows of other posters and attack accordingly. He doesn't even need someone to say anything bad about him before he launches himself. His ability to feel empathy is off the charts.

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:27 pm

It's external. Bad day at work translates to furious venting on here. Probably began when he was bullied at school and went home to scream at his little sister.

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:28 pm

Eric commenting on empathy and attacking posters. Too funny.

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:30 pm

bojangles wrote:Quote my post and quote yours.

No?
Doesn't work for you, does it?

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:34 pm

bojangles wrote:
bojangles wrote:Quote my post and quote yours.

No?
Doesn't work for you, does it?

You already tried this one douchebag.

Quote the rest of the thread up to your post. Then quote your reply. Then note that the poster you were attacking when no one else was doing anything but responding in the spirit of the thread is the same one that you made a real life attack upon which rightfully got you banned from here. Then note what a sociopath you are.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:36 pm

Ereich, I am still waiting on the poll.