Female Locker Rooms

The Richard Allan Bodine Lounge... have a drink and talk about whatever you'd like

Moderator: Moderator

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Re: Female Locker Rooms

Post by Chi_Rup » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:46 am

Kim Cattrall is a fucking boss. She’s the talented one out of SATC.

Anyway, my new posh yoga studio has large changing rooms with private shower cubicles with a big door, but the previous one was legend for their tiny changing rooms with a communal shower bay at the end and a big line of mirrors down the middle, so no matter where you were you’d have to squeeze past naked people of all shapes and sizes to get there.

After a busy class it could get so humid you couldn’t even dry yourself. Goodness knows how the women coped, they were at least 2/3 of the students with a changing room about the same size as the men’s. Must have got quite squashy.

ManchVegas
Stew Ingredient

Post by ManchVegas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:10 pm

I love the line from Golden GIrls where Blanche says "I'm going to take a bath with just enough water to cover my perky breasts" and Sophia says "What? You're gonna sit in 2 inches of water?"
Ritalin Brightens Your Day!

cummy
Stew Ingredient

Post by cummy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:12 am

cummy wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:39 am
when the shower doors first went up, a few of us were betting to see how long before the shower doors are completely ripped out ... by the gays, of course.
well, whaddya know... this evening in the gym showers i noticed that TWO doors had been ripped off! so two showers have no doors. yippee! but the dumb fags ripped off two adjacent doors. if they were proper fags, they would have ripped off doors of showers facing each other.

i'm keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow i will see that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

GayTurk_Izmir
Stew Ingredient

Post by GayTurk_Izmir » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:02 am

LOL.
One can’t go to pieces at the death of every foreigner. We’d all be in a constant state of collapse whenever we opened a newspaper.”Maggie Smith(Downton Abbey)

ManchVegas
Stew Ingredient

Post by ManchVegas » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:03 pm

While I've got the attention of you two fags. I was talking to a friend in England and lamented the fact that urinals now have the partions between them. I always liked the old set up where it was one big trough or row of urinals with no partitions. It wasn't really a gay thing but more of a weird male bonding experience. Like a "force field" of testosterone shared communal experience. I asked him if he knew what I was talking about and he said no. So, is that just me?
Ritalin Brightens Your Day!