Hello my friends!

The Richard Allan Bodine Lounge... have a drink and talk about whatever you'd like

Moderator: Moderator

Iolar
Stew Ingredient

Re: Hello my friends!

Post by Iolar » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:46 am

Hope everything works out for you.
Best quality were exported, second quality were for domestic US market and third quality were OEM aftermarket.
Make America Great Again!

:lol:

A third world shithole with the veneer of the first world, innit!?
I like big quotes and I cannot lie

ManchVegas
Stew Ingredient

Post by ManchVegas » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:24 am

Ha! Truth be told there really wasn't much difference between the 3 grades, It was mostly cosmetic and the lesser grades didn't get aged. For example, the brand stamp may be blurred or other slight imperfections.
Ritalin Brightens Your Day!

Usher73
Stew Ingredient

Post by Usher73 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:08 am

Where does it hurt Manch?

My dad started having trouble walking because his legs and hips hurt. Doctors couldn't figure it out.

Then one smart doctor laid dad on a table and moved his legs manually. No pain. Doc said legs are ok. After xrays, it turned out to be a spinal problem, discs impinging on spinal cord. Spinal surgery and pain was gone.

But he was on Medicare.

Have you had spinal xrays?

ManchVegas
Stew Ingredient

Post by ManchVegas » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:05 pm

Yes, that's exactly my issue Usher. I did have one X-ray but it didn't show anything unusual. Years ago I got a letter from a doctor stating that I had early onset of arthritis. This was a good 20 years ago. I used to mountain bike at the time and my arms and legs had a weird tingly feeling so that's why I went to see him. I thought it was odd that he would send me a letter. I really wish I could find it. I told my current Dr. about it and she seemed dismissive.

Usher73
Stew Ingredient

Post by Usher73 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:33 pm

My dad had dismissive doctors.

Keep pushing, make them look harder.

Get yourself fixed. Worry about the bills later.

ManchVegas
Stew Ingredient

Post by ManchVegas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:03 am

Yes, Most doctors these days are all about billable hours. You damn well better keep and be on time for all appoinments or they will drop you like a hot potatoe!

Can't blame them I guess. They have to make a living. So much depends on the Dr. liking you. You get on their bad side and you're fucked.