Your favorite Trump Christian value

Berning Trumpeters vs The Establishment

Moderator: Moderator

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 14300
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by BulletPark » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:40 pm

As Maxwell has claimed that Trump will promote Christian values, I am wondering: what are your favorite Trump Christian values?

The three marriages or settling on a whore for wifey number three? I admit I don't remember Jesus advocating either of those.

I'm assuming "live humbly" and "love thy neighbor" are fucked out the window.

temporaryhandle2
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 17763
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:20 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by temporaryhandle2 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:48 pm

It is easier for a camel to go through Eye of the Needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.

Trump personifies that.

When did he become such a good Christian? Before or after the groping video? Before or after he cut utilities to poor people living in rent controlled apartments. Before or after he refused to pay his contractors? Now there's a few actions that are the personification of Christian virtue.

User avatar
VinnyD
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 61535
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by VinnyD » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:00 am

Has to be "grab 'em by the pussy," no?

User avatar
2wilzgood
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 14551
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by 2wilzgood » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:08 am

BulletPark wrote: settling on a whore for wifey number three? I admit I don't remember Jesus advocating either of those.


I believe the whole "Let him without sin cast the first stone" episode involved a whore. Not sure how that figures in your calculus.

Wasn't Mary Magdalene an other.. woman of experience? Opinions differ.

It seems Trumps' favorite Christian value is that no matter how slutty you are, he might have a job for you. See also his cabinet.

So, Sluts Welcome = Trump Christian Value. Bunga bunga parties, baby!
I used to feel empathy for the poor. Now I just want them all to die. - ScottBaio
You will die like a dog for no good reason. - Hemingway
My efforts here are wasted - wilz

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 53693
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by eric84 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:17 am

His charitable instincts really shine through.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

User avatar
cuchulainn
Instigator
Posts: 30323
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:57 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by cuchulainn » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:23 am

I like his humility.

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Maxwell » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:25 am

I think Trump's best Christian value is not being a nasty hateful bigoted muslim.

User avatar
rider5
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18157
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:45 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by rider5 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:28 am

How to choose? He's extremely Christian in his complete opposition to Satan's Party. And He won.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 14300
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by BulletPark » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:29 am

Maxwell wrote:I think Trump's best Christian value is not being a nasty hateful bigoted muslim.



How many fingers does his third wife have to stick up herself to symbolize that happy fact?

The stench of your hypocrisy would be hilarious if it weren't first so nauseating.

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Maxwell » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:34 am

BulletPark wrote:
Maxwell wrote:I think Trump's best Christian value is not being a nasty hateful bigoted muslim.



How many fingers does his third wife have to stick up herself to symbolize that happy fact?

The stench of your hypocrisy would be hilarious if it weren't first so nauseating.

You have a demon speaking through you. You're a very sick nasty evil creature.

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Maxwell » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:35 am

rider5 wrote:How to choose? He's extremely Christian in his complete opposition to Satan's Party. And He won.

Amen. They joke about his death. They're sick.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 14300
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by BulletPark » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:36 am

Maxwell wrote:
BulletPark wrote:
Maxwell wrote:I think Trump's best Christian value is not being a nasty hateful bigoted muslim.



How many fingers does his third wife have to stick up herself to symbolize that happy fact?

The stench of your hypocrisy would be hilarious if it weren't first so nauseating.

You have a demon speaking through you. You're a very sick nasty evil creature.


And now he's going full trailer-park evangelical, folks! Prepare to have him start speaking in tongues.

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51972
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:37 am

VinnyD wrote:Has to be "grab 'em by the pussy," no?


Yup. He's never repented for his hatred of women or asked for forgiveness or said he's changed his ways... so "Grab 'em by the Pussy" it is.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Maxwell » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:45 am

northern_goddess wrote:
VinnyD wrote:Has to be "grab 'em by the pussy," no?


Yup. He's never repented for his hatred of women or asked for forgiveness or said he's changed his ways... so "Grab 'em by the Pussy" it is.

You're God?

User avatar
shunter
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 17014
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:56 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by shunter » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:43 am

She's a goddess
1988: "We have a climate in Britain in which business wants to succeed and can succeed." Margaret Thatcher, speech to launch the European Single Market

2018: "Fuck business." Boris Johnson

User avatar
Shavenhead
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16563
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:57 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Shavenhead » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:00 am

His rejection of vices like smoking and drinking. I admire that. I wouldn't be able to do it.
"Don't be attracted to easy paths because the paths that make your feet bleed are the only way to get ahead in life" Saddam Hussein

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 65669
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Godjira » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:32 pm

Jesus drank plenty, as did his disciples.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
Shavenhead
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16563
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:57 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Shavenhead » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:59 pm

Are you saying The Donald is even better than Jesus?
"Don't be attracted to easy paths because the paths that make your feet bleed are the only way to get ahead in life" Saddam Hussein

User avatar
Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 24804
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:08 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Chi_Rup » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:22 pm

By age 32, Donald Trump had begun developing the Grand Hyatt Hotel and had concluded the deal to build Trump Tower in Midtown Manhattan.

By age 32, Jesus' best work was pretty much over.

So I'm not saying he's better than Jesus, just that he plays a better long game. Enjoyed a more functional relationship with his Dad, too.

User avatar
nycfellow
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 4249
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:59 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by nycfellow » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:50 pm

I'm going to go with the affair with Marla Maples, while married to Ivana, that kept the Post in business for a couple of years.

Donald Trump failed to express any remorse for cheating on his first wife Ivana in a 1994 interview that emerged, saying instead that he may have continued his affair with Marla Maples had he not gotten caught.

When an interviewer on ABC Primetime Live asked Trump whether he would have 'confronted that situation', he expressed his doubts before saying 'life was just a bowl of cherries' because he had 'a beautiful girlfriend, a beautiful wife, a beautiful everything'.

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 65669
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Godjira » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:04 pm

Shavenhead wrote:Are you saying The Donald is even better than Jesus?


No, I'm saying temperance is sinful
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 54941
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:02 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Lost Soul » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:20 pm

The Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:2-17 NKJV)
1 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
That presumably doesn't includes Gold.

2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.
15-foot high letters spelling T-R-U-M-P not included.

3 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
Trump cusses to beat the band.

4 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
Trump works on Saturday and Sunday.

5 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
Trump wins this one.

6 “You shall not murder.
Trump wins this one.

7 “You shall not commit adultery.
That depends on what the definition of adultery is.

8 “You shall not steal.
Unless it is from banks dumb enough to loan you money.

9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
Did anybody else see the campaign? Low energy Jeb is true. Little Marco, Lying Ted, Crooked Hillary- true, true, true.

10 “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.”
I think he's probably coveted someone's wife. Who hasn't?

Three out of 10 ain't bad.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

User avatar
5waldos
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15383
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:58 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by 5waldos » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:16 pm

LS you may be a bit generous there.

User avatar
VinnyD
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 61535
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by VinnyD » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:19 pm

8 "You shall not steal."
Unless it is from banks dumb enough to loan you money.

Or people dumb enough to work for you.

Chip_Oatley
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 28238
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 5:39 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Chip_Oatley » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:22 pm

nycfellow wrote:I'm going to go with the affair with Marla Maples, while married to Ivana, that kept the Post in business for a couple of years.

Donald Trump failed to express any remorse for cheating on his first wife Ivana in a 1994 interview that emerged, saying instead that he may have continued his affair with Marla Maples had he not gotten caught.

When an interviewer on ABC Primetime Live asked Trump whether he would have 'confronted that situation', he expressed his doubts before saying 'life was just a bowl of cherries' because he had 'a beautiful girlfriend, a beautiful wife, a beautiful everything'.


The confrontation on the ski slopes was funny to read. All very public according to witnessees. He invited Marla to be there at the same time as his family ski holiday. Ivana figures it out, and confronts Marla. On the slopes, Donald tries to follow an incensed Ivana down a Black Diamond trail. Fails miserably--she's a world-class skier.

User avatar
birdlite
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10609
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:00 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by birdlite » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:33 pm

LS - He loses #9 easily. Born in Kenya anyone?

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 54941
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:02 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Lost Soul » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:24 am

OK, two out of 10 ain't bad.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

User avatar
muthafunky
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 22376
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:50 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by muthafunky » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:29 pm

I'm surprised he even bothers at this point, it's pretty obvious religious values voters will vote republican no matter what so there's no need to pander to them.

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Maxwell » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:32 am

muthafunky wrote:I'm surprised he even bothers at this point, it's pretty obvious religious values voters will vote republican no matter what so there's no need to pander to them.

I agree if you mean Christians.
Evangelical Christians vote Republican. Muslims vote predominantly Democrat. Jews anout 75% Democrat.

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 65669
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Godjira » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:50 am

Only 75% of Muslims voted Clinton, about the same as Jewish voters.

Real Christians that I know didn't vote Trump. Only ridiculous Jim Baker style hypocrite Christians did, but they're not real Christians.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Maxwell » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:02 am

Godjira wrote:Only 75% of Muslims voted Clinton, about the same as Jewish voters.

Real Christians that I know didn't vote Trump. Only ridiculous Jim Baker style hypocrite Christians did, but they're not real Christians.

Real Christians believe the Bible.

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 65669
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Godjira » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:04 am

Sure, and that excludes the Jim Baker types. They have no clue about the bible.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Maxwell » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:17 am

Godjira wrote:Sure, and that excludes the Jim Baker types. They have no clue about the bible.

Jim Baker is irrelevant. Real Christians believe the Bible, period.

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 65669
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Godjira » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:29 am

Yeah, and that excludes the right wing political idiots. Trump obviously doesn't believe in the bible. He's as ignorant of its teachings as you are.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Maxwell » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:35 am

Godjira wrote:Yeah, and that excludes the right wing political idiots. Trump obviously doesn't believe in the bible. He's as ignorant of its teachings as you are.

You're so full of crap. You really are hateful and disturbingly ignorantm

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 65669
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Godjira » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:12 am

In other words, you know I am right and have no other response.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Maxwell » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:13 am

Godjira wrote:In other words, you know I am right and have no other response.

Um, yeah. Whatever.

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 65669
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Godjira » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:08 am

"Whatever"? What are you? 12?
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Maxwell » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:35 am

Godjira wrote:"Whatever"? What are you? 12?

Responding to your level. Real Christians believe the Bible. Real Muslims believe the Quran. Real jews believe the Hebrew Old Testament. Idiot.

User avatar
Paddox1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 7500
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Paddox1 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:56 am

So you believe every single thing in the bible, Maxwell? Are you a Creationist?

User avatar
andybox
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 27398
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:09 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by andybox » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:13 am

No, he's a REAL CHRISTIAN.
Hands have been clenched in a fist too long

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 65669
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Godjira » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:40 am

Maxwell wrote:
Godjira wrote:"Whatever"? What are you? 12?

Responding to your level. Real Christians believe the Bible. Real Muslims believe the Quran. Real jews believe the Hebrew Old Testament. Idiot.


Yeah, and that's why you and Trump aren't real any of them.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Maxwell » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:35 pm

The left hates Christianity, but will bend over for muslims. The proof is right here. That's why Trump is President instead of Hillary. Americans have had enough. The left still doesn't get it that many Christians voted for Trump AND Pence, not just Trump. Mike Pence is a real Christian and American.

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Maxwell » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:36 pm

Paddox1 wrote:So you believe every single thing in the bible, Maxwell? Are you a Creationist?


Yes. Islamists believe everything in the Quran, but you don't have to the guts to criticize that, huh. Hypocritical bigot.

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Maxwell » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:37 pm

andybox wrote:No, he's a REAL CHRISTIAN.


Yep. Take your best shot, dum dum.

User avatar
Paddox1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 7500
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Paddox1 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:16 pm

Maxwell wrote:
Paddox1 wrote:So you believe every single thing in the bible, Maxwell? Are you a Creationist?


Yes. Islamists believe everything in the Quran, but you don't have to the guts to criticize that, huh. Hypocritical bigot.


So you believe that Adam and Eve messed up, got chucked out of Eden, humans descend from them and that the world was created in six days?

What sect of Christianity do you follow? I'm genuinely interested, speaking as a fellow Christian.

User avatar
shunter
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 17014
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:56 pm

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by shunter » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:24 pm

Maxwell is just bound to be a heretic .
1988: "We have a climate in Britain in which business wants to succeed and can succeed." Margaret Thatcher, speech to launch the European Single Market

2018: "Fuck business." Boris Johnson

User avatar
korgy
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 24839
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:55 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by korgy » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:24 pm

i think mocking the disabled is up there somewhere near the top of the list.
"Iranians apparently disagree with korgy"

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Maxwell » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:26 pm

Paddox1 wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Paddox1 wrote:So you believe every single thing in the bible, Maxwell? Are you a Creationist?


Yes. Islamists believe everything in the Quran, but you don't have to the guts to criticize that, huh. Hypocritical bigot.


So you believe that Adam and Eve messed up, got chucked out of Eden, humans descend from them and that the world was created in six days?

What sect of Christianity do you follow? I'm genuinely interested, speaking as a fellow Christian.

I don't belong to any denomination. I believe the Bible. Do you as a Christian believe the Bible and Jesus Christ?

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Your favorite Trump Christian value

Post by Maxwell » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:28 pm

korgy wrote:i think mocking the disabled is up there somewhere near the top of the list.

Where is mocking Christians on your hypocritical list?

Post Reply