Trump Gag Gifts Making China Great Again!

Berning Trumpeters vs The Establishment
northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Trump Gag Gifts Making China Great Again!

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:03 am

Trump might hate China but they are making money off him.

Donald Trump rooster statue takes China by storm

Beijing (CNN)What do you get when you cross the year of the rooster with the year of Trump?

A "yuge" statue. A giant rooster sculpture, sporting the President-elect's signature hairdo and hand gestures, has been erected outside a shopping mall in Taiyuan, in China's northern Shanxi Province.

The sculpture was commissioned by the company that owns the mall and will be its mascot, Cao Mingliang, the deputy director of planning department from N1 ArtWalk Mall, told CNN.

A giant rooster figure, sporting a Donald Trump hairstyle, has popped up outside a shopping mall in downtown Taiyuan, north China's Shanxi Province. Cao said a series of products and smaller replicas will be available for sale in the future, though some are already being sold on Taobao, the Chinese e-commerce giant owned by Alibaba.

Wei Qing, whose Shenghe Yangtai Business is selling replica roosters, told CNN he thought sculpture was hilarious. "I think the rooster is very cute and funny, the hairstyle and eyebrows look very much like Donald Trump. I'm sure it will attract a lot of customers," he said.

At least four stores are selling the Trump rooster, with prices starting from $57 to a whopping $1,739 for a statue that's 32 feet tall.

This isn't even the first avian doppleganger Trump has had in China this year. State-run People's Daily tweeted out an image of a bird sporting a similar hairdo to the President-elect last month.

Trump-related products and gag gifts have proliferated since the real estate mogul announced his candidacy for president.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/28/asia/donald-trump-rooster/index.html
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

Scrubb
Stew Ingredient

Re: Trump Gag Gifts Making China Great Again!

Post by Scrubb » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:40 am

WHat a shame that he's dissolving the Trump Foundation - it could have bought one of the 32 foot statues of him to go beside the portrait!
Boinkity_Boink isn't much of an idiot

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:33 am

This and the tweets and his ridiculousness is all kind of funny in a sad! way.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:37 am

That middle photo is Conan O'Brien.

Typical Chinese crap.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

StanDeManII
Stew Ingredient

Post by StanDeManII » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:45 am

Yeah the Chinese are pretty funny and when they see a chance to make some money they get creative!
They had fun with Obama also.

Sino the times: The ObaMao T-shirt
Barack Obama and Mao Zedong mash-up T-shirts crack smiles in Beijing
By Chris Anderson 16 November, 2009

With U.S. President Barack Obama landing in China, we've come up with an alternative itinerary while a Beijing based designer has come up with an alternative graphic design called the 'ObaMao.'

In what has to be a first -- possibly in the spirit of Shepard Fairey's artistic designs -- Beijing based designer and entrepreneur Liu Mingjiehas created the now banned ObaMao as part Barack Obama, part Chairman Mao Zedong, and all awesome. The graphic puts Obama's face into the spot usually occupied by Mao and features a green Communist Party hat with a red star, slightly tilted because that's 'more American.'

Mingjiehas has put ObaMao on T-shirts, bags, posters, and all varieties of trinket, including a small fake cover of Time Magazine back in June.

China sells Obama sex doll

China has developed a rubber blow-up doll of the President of the United States Barack Obama – the doll was presented at the recent 8th Sex Culture Festival for adults in Guangzhou.

Obama is very popular in China, therefore the Chinese are especially fond of Maobama T-shirts – with the face of Obama and Chairman Mao, reports The Daily Telegraph.

The doll is wearing a dark blue suit and a red tie, its face is very similar to Obama’s.

The doll has drawn various responses, first of all, for its poor quality, as there are opinions when developing US President’s doll – only high-quality materials should be used. While others have been wondering why there could not be also a toy of Mao Tse-tung. http://bnn-news.com/china-sells-obama-sex-doll-7554

Godjira:
Imagine? This cheap ass prick tries to stuff one of his overside dumps down the toilet,then the toilet floods,causing a rain of Stan-Stool beer vomit and water over the elderly couple downstairs.. and then charge for his substandard work.