Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Berning Trumpeters vs The Establishment

Moderator: Moderator

User avatar
cuchulainn
Instigator
Posts: 29928
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:57 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by cuchulainn » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:52 am

Trump is a con man. He will only help out some billionaires. Everyone else he will fuck over.

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Maxwell » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:52 pm

You poor pitiful creatures, whining and sobbing hysterically. Warms my heart. Carry on.

User avatar
Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese
Posts: 23284
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:44 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Citizen Baba » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:53 pm

Maxwell- Why are you lying about your support of the Iraq invasion?

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13977
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by BulletPark » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:04 pm

Because he's a trumpie and follows the footsteps of the Orange God.

Trumpie see, trumpie do.

User avatar
muthafunky
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 22172
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:50 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by muthafunky » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:15 pm

Is out of control inflation something anyone is afraid of these days? The developed world needs more inflation.

User avatar
Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese
Posts: 23284
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:44 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Citizen Baba » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:20 pm

muthafunky wrote:Is out of control inflation something anyone is afraid of these days? The developed world needs more inflation.


Agreed. But the Fed can take care of that. We should have had a major infrastructure bill in 2008-2010, but the cow has left the barn.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59442
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by polardude1 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:21 pm

Is out of control inflation something anyone is afraid of these days?

Could be ni te future depeing on whetehr Trump nominates a new chairmen of the Fed. When does Yellen's term end?
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
Ignominy
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 7298
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:34 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Ignominy » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:36 pm

muthafunky wrote:Is out of control inflation something anyone is afraid of these days? The developed world needs more inflation.


I think about it all the time, as someone with zero assets.
Je suis le champignon vénéneux qui fait vomir l'intrépide.

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 52799
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by eric84 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:14 pm

What about all the personal debt Americans have? Interest rates are going to kill them.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

User avatar
muthafunky
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 22172
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:50 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by muthafunky » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:48 pm

Inflation is good for debtors.

User avatar
Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese
Posts: 23284
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:44 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Citizen Baba » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:02 pm

muthafunky wrote:Inflation is good for debtors.


Yep, unless their debt has variable terms (like credit cards).

It will certainly be good for the national debt.

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 52799
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by eric84 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:28 pm

muthafunky wrote:Inflation is good for debtors.


If they don't get more income to pay for those debts at higher rates, then it certainly isn't good for debtors.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

User avatar
Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese
Posts: 23284
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:44 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Citizen Baba » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:31 pm

eric84 wrote:
muthafunky wrote:Inflation is good for debtors.


If they don't get more income to pay for those debts at higher rates, then it certainly isn't good for debtors.


You're assuming the debts will be at higher rates. But most debt already has fixed rates. If new debt isn't at favorable rates, then they shouldn't take on the debt.

User avatar
nycfellow
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 4096
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:59 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by nycfellow » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:11 pm

Most consumer debt is variable rate. All CC debt, almost all auto debt and the majority of mortgages issued in the last ten or fifteen years. Yellen has 2 more years as chair and a whole lot longer on the Board of Governors.

User avatar
Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese
Posts: 23284
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:44 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Citizen Baba » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:18 pm

nycfellow wrote:Most consumer debt is variable rate. All CC debt, almost all auto debt and the majority of mortgages issued in the last ten or fifteen years. Yellen has 2 more years as chair and a whole lot longer on the Board of Governors.


About 90% of mortgages are fixed rate. Auto probably isn't as high, but I bet it's the majority.

User avatar
nycfellow
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 4096
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:59 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by nycfellow » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:34 pm

Thanks CB - I looked up the numbers - I had no idea how much the market share of ARMs had declined.

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 52799
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by eric84 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:19 pm

Citizen Baba wrote:
eric84 wrote:
muthafunky wrote:Inflation is good for debtors.


If they don't get more income to pay for those debts at higher rates, then it certainly isn't good for debtors.


You're assuming the debts will be at higher rates. But most debt already has fixed rates. If new debt isn't at favorable rates, then they shouldn't take on the debt.


Well, if it's consumer debt, then it's variable. Given the level of indebtedness of US consumers, that can't be good that interest rates will rise 3 times in 2017.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

User avatar
Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese
Posts: 23284
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:44 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Citizen Baba » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:28 pm

No, it's not. It's only variable if it's on credit cards or an ARM loan.

If interest rates go up, my mortgage and student and car loans, will not go up.

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Maxwell » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:33 pm

Citizen Baba wrote:No, it's not. It's only variable if it's on credit cards or an ARM loan.

If interest rates go up, my mortgage and student and car loans, will not go up.

What is your student loan for? What are you studying?

User avatar
Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese
Posts: 23284
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:44 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Citizen Baba » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:45 pm

I'm not studying anything, Bobbie Joe Bob.

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Maxwell » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:48 pm

Citizen Baba wrote:I'm not studying anything, Bobbie Joe Bob.

So you're a con man. Figures.

User avatar
Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese
Posts: 23284
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:44 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Citizen Baba » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:25 pm

You have student loans and not be currently in school.

You should try to go back and get your GED.

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Maxwell » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:32 pm

Citizen Baba wrote:You have student loans and not be currently in school.

You should try to go back and get your GED.

So what were you studying?

User avatar
shunter
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 17014
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:56 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by shunter » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:44 pm

I've no real idea what he hopes to achieve beyond bland notions to make everything better - that don't mean anything. So I'm clear that what ever concrete stuff he tries to implement, I hope it fails and I hope he makes a fool of himself trying, and then keels over with a cardiac arrest.
1988: "We have a climate in Britain in which business wants to succeed and can succeed." Margaret Thatcher, speech to launch the European Single Market

2018: "Fuck business." Boris Johnson

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Maxwell » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:42 am

shunter wrote:I've no real idea what he hopes to achieve beyond bland notions to make everything better - that don't mean anything. So I'm clear that what ever concrete stuff he tries to implement, I hope it fails and I hope he makes a fool of himself trying, and then keels over with a cardiac arrest.

You admit you hope Trump Fails. When some admitted that they hoped Obama fsiled they were labeled "racist".

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 64834
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Godjira » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:30 am

Maxwell wrote:
shunter wrote:I've no real idea what he hopes to achieve beyond bland notions to make everything better - that don't mean anything. So I'm clear that what ever concrete stuff he tries to implement, I hope it fails and I hope he makes a fool of himself trying, and then keels over with a cardiac arrest.

You admit you hope Trump Fails. When some admitted that they hoped Obama fsiled they were labeled "racist".


Bullshit.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
shunter
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 17014
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:56 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by shunter » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:12 am

Maxwell wrote:
shunter wrote:I've no real idea what he hopes to achieve beyond bland notions to make everything better - that don't mean anything. So I'm clear that what ever concrete stuff he tries to implement, I hope it fails and I hope he makes a fool of himself trying, and then keels over with a cardiac arrest.

You admit you hope Trump Fails. When some admitted that they hoped Obama fsiled they were labeled "racist".


What's that got to do with me? Plenty of people don't like Obama because he's black.
1988: "We have a climate in Britain in which business wants to succeed and can succeed." Margaret Thatcher, speech to launch the European Single Market

2018: "Fuck business." Boris Johnson

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Maxwell » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:42 pm

shunter wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
shunter wrote:I've no real idea what he hopes to achieve beyond bland notions to make everything better - that don't mean anything. So I'm clear that what ever concrete stuff he tries to implement, I hope it fails and I hope he makes a fool of himself trying, and then keels over with a cardiac arrest.

You admit you hope Trump Fails. When some admitted that they hoped Obama fsiled they were labeled "racist".


What's that got to do with me? Plenty of people don't like Obama because he's black.


Then plenty of people don't like Trump because he's white. Racist.

User avatar
incognita
red fanged She-devil
Posts: 20242
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by incognita » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:56 pm

Maxwell wrote:
shunter wrote:
Maxwell wrote:You admit you hope Trump Fails. When some admitted that they hoped Obama fsiled they were labeled "racist".


What's that got to do with me? Plenty of people don't like Obama because he's black.


Then plenty of people don't like Trump because he's white. Racist.


In which Maxwell demonstrates that he is simply a parrot.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

8645

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Maxwell » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:59 pm

Maxwell wrote:
shunter wrote:
Maxwell wrote:You admit you hope Trump Fails. When some admitted that they hoped Obama fsiled they were labeled "racist".


What's that got to do with me? Plenty of people don't like Obama because he's black.


Then plenty of people don't like Trump because he's white. Racist.


In which Maxwell demonstrates that he is simply a parrot.[/quote]

Don't like your double standards and hypocrisy focused on, huh.

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Maxwell » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:02 pm

Always remember one thing. The left has two standards. One for thee and one for me.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thinkprogr ... bde6a9780f

User avatar
incognita
red fanged She-devil
Posts: 20242
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by incognita » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:32 pm

Have a cracker, Harvard.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

8645

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Maxwell » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:36 pm

incognita wrote:Have a cracker, Harvard.

How's that hopey changey thingy working out for you?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.msnbc.co ... /obama/amp

User avatar
incognita
red fanged She-devil
Posts: 20242
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by incognita » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:56 pm

Interesting how the R's can dish it out, but they can't take it, right Harvard? Have another cracker.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

8645

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Maxwell » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:02 pm

incognita wrote:Interesting how the R's can dish it out, but they can't take it, right Harvard? Have another cracker.

Doing fine here. Carry on.

User avatar
shunter
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 17014
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:56 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by shunter » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:07 pm

Maxwell wrote:
shunter wrote:
Maxwell wrote:You admit you hope Trump Fails. When some admitted that they hoped Obama fsiled they were labeled "racist".


What's that got to do with me? Plenty of people don't like Obama because he's black.


Then plenty of people don't like Trump because he's white. Racist.


If that true then what's that got to do with me? And why am I a racist? Coherent thought, not your strong point.
1988: "We have a climate in Britain in which business wants to succeed and can succeed." Margaret Thatcher, speech to launch the European Single Market

2018: "Fuck business." Boris Johnson

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Maxwell » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:18 pm

Maxwell wrote:
shunter wrote:
Maxwell wrote:You admit you hope Trump Fails. When some admitted that they hoped Obama fsiled they were labeled "racist".


What's that got to do with me? Plenty of people don't like Obama because he's black.


Then plenty of people don't like Trump because he's white. Racist.


If that true then what's that got to do with me? And why am I a racist? Coherent thought, not your strong point.[/quote]

I was against Obama and many on the left called me racist. Why would Obama supporters call me a racist simply because I opposed Obama policies?

User avatar
incognita
red fanged She-devil
Posts: 20242
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by incognita » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:31 pm

parrot wrote:
I was against Obama and many on the left called me racist. Why would Obama supporters call me a racist simply because I opposed Obama policies?


You've referred to Obama as a mongrel.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

8645

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Maxwell » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:43 pm

incognita wrote:
parrot wrote:
I was against Obama and many on the left called me racist. Why would Obama supporters call me a racist simply because I opposed Obama policies?


You've referred to Obama as a mongrel.

Ooo, I'm getting a bite.....Why, yes I did refer to Obama as a mongrel. You're way too easy. LOL. You took the bait, hook, line and sinker. I've made you look like a fool, and I wasn't even trying.
https://youtu.be/ZerO4KZDlBY

User avatar
incognita
red fanged She-devil
Posts: 20242
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by incognita » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:04 pm

Ok Harvard, please tell us in your own words why calling Obama a mongrel is not racist. No links, posting a youtube link is not an argument.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

8645

User avatar
shunter
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 17014
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:56 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by shunter » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:46 pm

Is this maxwell poster a troll or literally this dumb and angry? He's a troll surely? Someone has too much time on their hands.
1988: "We have a climate in Britain in which business wants to succeed and can succeed." Margaret Thatcher, speech to launch the European Single Market

2018: "Fuck business." Boris Johnson

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 64834
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Godjira » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:21 am

Jesus Christmas, this drunken turd thinks that was clever?
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
rider5
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 17971
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:45 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by rider5 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:25 am

shunter wrote:Is this maxwell poster a troll or literally this dumb and angry? He's a troll surely? Someone has too much time on their hands.


You have actually made posts condemning this same dipshit in Sound Off years past.

And I agreed with you wholeheartedly.

You don't remember? I'll dig up previous posts from long ago if you balk.

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Maxwell » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:18 am

incognita wrote:Ok Harvard, please tell us in your own words why calling Obama a mongrel is not racist. No links, posting a youtube link is not an argument.

Watch the video, idiot.
https://youtu.be/ZerO4KZDlBY

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 64834
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Godjira » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:43 am

Obama referred to himself as a mongrel because he was talking about how he has a very mixed ethnic background.

Meth calls Obama a mongrel because he sees black people as subhuman.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
shunter
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 17014
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:56 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by shunter » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:45 am

rider5 wrote:
shunter wrote:Is this maxwell poster a troll or literally this dumb and angry? He's a troll surely? Someone has too much time on their hands.


You have actually made posts condemning this same dipshit in Sound Off years past.

And I agreed with you wholeheartedly.

You don't remember? I'll dig up previous posts from long ago if you balk.


I'm happy to take your word for it.
1988: "We have a climate in Britain in which business wants to succeed and can succeed." Margaret Thatcher, speech to launch the European Single Market

2018: "Fuck business." Boris Johnson

User avatar
incognita
red fanged She-devil
Posts: 20242
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by incognita » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:39 am

Godjira wrote:Obama referred to himself as a mongrel because he was talking about how he has a very mixed ethnic background.

Meth calls Obama a mongrel because he sees black people as subhuman.


That is obvious. He's just too parrotshit to own it. So much for not being PC anymore.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

8645

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Maxwell » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:18 pm

incognita wrote:
Godjira wrote:Obama referred to himself as a mongrel because he was talking about how he has a very mixed ethnic background.

Meth calls Obama a mongrel because he sees black people as subhuman.


That is obvious. He's just too parrotshit to own it. So much for not being PC anymore.

LOL. You got caught in your own trap and everyone saw it. Dum, Dum.

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 am

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Maxwell » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:20 pm

Godjira wrote:Obama referred to himself as a mongrel because he was talking about how he has a very mixed ethnic background.

Meth calls Obama a mongrel because he sees black people as subhuman.

You mean Obama sees people as subhuman. Dum, Dum. LOL.
https://youtu.be/ZerO4KZDlBY

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 64834
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Do You Hope Trump Fails?

Post by Godjira » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:10 pm

Nope. He was talking about himself in a casual self-effacing manner.

When you say it, it's because you see black people as sub human because you're a race hustler.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

Post Reply