'Deprecating humour'

Berning Trumpeters vs The Establishment

Moderator: Moderator

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

'Deprecating humour'

Post by Flobster! » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:37 am

Trump's NYC campaign chair. Trump can pick them.

Referring to Mr Obama, Mr Paladino said he hoped the president "catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations" with a cow and would die and be buried "in a cow pasture".

On Mrs Obama, Mr Paladino said: "I'd like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla."

The 70-year-old businessman later said his remarks were "about a little deprecating humour which America lost for a long time".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38423942
The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

cuchulainn
Instigator

Re: 'Deprecating humour'

Post by cuchulainn » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:36 am

What a gentleman.
I heard this and I thought: when could Italians become white supremacists? This must be a recent development.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:01 am

New York State chair.

Ped_Yai
Stew Ingredient

Post by Ped_Yai » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:17 am

Sounds like he's related to Pixie.

http://archive.boston.com/news/globe/ob ... ed_busing/

In his Pulitzer-prize-winning book ``Common Ground," J. Anthony Lukas said Mrs. Palladino was called ``garbage mouth" and described her as a ``street-savvy daughter of an Italian shoemaker from East Boston, accused of punching Ted Kennedy in the stomach at a rally and cursing a Catholic monsignor" and muttering racial epithets.
No subject on which I am called to speak is ever slighted, and if a moral lesson or a religious precept can be drawn from it, the opportunity is never allowed to pass unheeded. My constant aim is to elevate and instruct humanity.

5waldos
Stew Ingredient

Post by 5waldos » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:08 pm

I sometimes think these people have a form of aphasia- they can say words but really have no idea what they might mean. Words used as shields not worried about meaning.

This guy has always been a complete jack ass- not the first time he has made news for his truly obnoxious verbage.