Moderator: Moderator

StanDeManII
Stew Ingredient

Introducing Trump's very famous doctor!

Post by StanDeManII » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:40 am

Good to see he has a good doctor!!!

Trump’s very famous doctor speaks:

Dr. Harold Bornstein

It has been just over a year since Dr. Harold Bornstein, President-Elect Donald Trump’s personal physician, released a now famous letter declaring that, “If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.”

Bornstein’s profile exploded, in part because he shared his patient’s penchant for excessive verbiage (his letter also paid homage to Trump’s “astonishingly excellent” lab test results and “extraordinary” strength and stamina) and his kooky appearance: shoulder-length hair, round tortoise-shell glasses and a rotation of black turtlenecks that would put most beatniks to shame.

In a new interview with STAT News — his first since the election — Bornstein lived up to his eccentric reputation, sounding off on everything from the virility of the president-elect to the fate that awaits his interviewer.

He also casually shrugged off the interviewer’s suggestion that Trump’s age (at 70, he’s the oldest president-elect) could present problems when he becomes commander-in-chief.

“If something happens to him [Trump], then it happens to him. It’s like all the rest of us, no? That’s why we have a vice president and a speaker of the House and a whole line of people. They can just keep dying,” he said.

On Trump’s age:
“It never occurred to me that he was the oldest president, not for a second,” Bornstein said, adding that Trump isn’t “an old man the way grandfather was an old man.” (This apparently runs counter to Trump’s former opponent, Hillary Clinton, who he deemed “an old lady.”)

On whether presidents have an obligation to regularly share details of their health:
“Ronald Reagan had pre-senile dementia. I mean, seriously, did they share that one with you, or did Nancy just cover it up?”

Trump’s very famous doctor.
Dr. Harold Bornstein

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-very- ... 35941.html

Godjira:
Imagine? This cheap ass prick tries to stuff one of his overside dumps down the toilet,then the toilet floods,causing a rain of Stan-Stool beer vomit and water over the elderly couple downstairs.. and then charge for his substandard work.

5waldos
Stew Ingredient

Re: Introducing Trump's very famous doctor!

Post by 5waldos » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:21 pm

And we are just learning that Trump selects people at least in part based on whether they look the part. So to Trump this guy looks like a doctor?

eric84

Re: Introducing Trump's very famous doctor!

Post by eric84 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:25 pm

I don't think I want my doctor to be quite that fatalistic.....
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.