CIA says Russia tried to help Trump

Berning Trumpeters vs The Establishment

Moderator: Moderator

eric84

Re: CIA says Russia tried to help Trump

Post by eric84 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:35 pm

No, you don't realize the irony. That's the humour.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:53 pm

:roll:

They really do get dumber every year.

Is 2017 the year Gootard is challenged for his title of Dumbest Person on All the Internets?
This board is my life.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:27 pm

Cucked! Triggered! You just can't outwit anyone here, can you? It's all well worn insults. It gets pretty dull really fast with you
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

birdlite
Stew Ingredient

Post by birdlite » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:00 pm

I am not going to go point by point on LS's long article on Tapatalk on a phablet, but there are some key points Lost Soul doesn't seem to remember.

First of all, the Assange campaign (and Putin's) was never about being pro-Trump and all about being anti-Clinton so Greenwald's Assange quotes about Trump are irrelevant.

Secondly, we aren't the sole country whose intelligence operations have linked Wikileak releases to Putin objectives.

Thirdly, tje author ignores the fact taht Russian media was reporting certain Wikileaks revelations practically simultaneously with publishing.

Lastly, the Trump campaign (in the guise of his son-in-law's paper) was in direct contact with WikiLeaks .

I am not saying that any of this is proof of Russian hacking, but Greenwald and Lost Soul haven't answered all the questions while pretending they have all the answers.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:00 am

birdlite wrote:I am not going to go point by point on LS's long article on Tapatalk on a phablet, but there are some key points Lost Soul doesn't seem to remember.

First of all, the Assange campaign (and Putin's) was never about being pro-Trump and all about being anti-Clinton so Greenwald's Assange quotes about Trump are irrelevant.

Secondly, we aren't the sole country whose intelligence operations have linked Wikileak releases to Putin objectives.

Thirdly, tje author ignores the fact taht Russian media was reporting certain Wikileaks revelations practically simultaneously with publishing.

Lastly, the Trump campaign (in the guise of his son-in-law's paper) was in direct contact with WikiLeaks .

I am not saying that any of this is proof of Russian hacking, but Greenwald and Lost Soul haven't answered all the questions while pretending they have all the answers.

Horseshit.

Do you know how I know it is all bollocks? Because Maobama didn't do a fucking thing about it while Hillary! was @winning.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

birdlite
Stew Ingredient

Post by birdlite » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:29 am

Right. Horseshit. A new issue that came up just because Clinton lost.

That's why last January, Clapper and his intelligence team announced they were looking into Russian influence operations in EU Elections.

Did Obama use his time machine again?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... in-EU.html

The review reflects mounting concerns in Washington over Moscow’s determination to exploit European disunity in order to undermine Nato, block US missile defence programmes and revoke the punitive economic sanctions regime imposed after the annexation of Crimea.

The US move came as senior British government officials told The Telegraph of growing fears that “a new cold war” was now unfolding in Europe, with Russian meddling taking on a breadth, range and depth far greater than previously thought.

A dossier of “Russian influence activity” seen by The Sunday Telegraph identified Russian influence operations running in France, the Netherlands, Hungary as well as Austria and the Czech Republic, which has been identified by Russian agents as an entry-point into the Schengen free movement zone.

The US intelligence review will examine whether Russian security services are funding parties and charities with the intent of “undermining political cohesion”, fostering agitation against the Nato missile defence programme and undermining attempts to find alternatives to Russian energy.

WhosieWho
Stew Ingredient

Pootie is KGB, hon

Post by WhosieWho » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:45 pm

A true Bond baddie, a devious strongman, an old Soviet Kremlin Cold Warrior, a long-game player ...
Why anyone would underestimate him is indicative of one's stupidity, nothing less.

The evident devotion of righttards here is laughable, but not really too big a surprise (cryptofascists, and all that): Trump was a litmus test that so many failed.

Sold out their own country to an obvious stooge "because MaoObama"? LOL, Winnnah!

"This entire paragraph is just repeating Fake News. There was NO blood, NO semen and there was NO Satanism. Delete." -- The Editor

ASQ
Stew Ingredient

Post by ASQ » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:48 pm

A dossier of “Russian influence activity” seen by The Sunday Telegraph identified Russian influence operations running in France, the Netherlands, Hungary as well as Austria and the Czech Republic, which has been identified by Russian agents as an entry-point into the Schengen free movement zone.

Makes one wonder if all of those Russian prostitutes on Váci utca were really spies

Explains how orbán got into power

that also explains all of the Russian stacking dolls I saw on my last trip to Budapest. I couldn't understand it because I thought the Hungarians hated the Russians. But I guess that was before they were invaded by KFC and Burger King.

Chip_Oatley
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chip_Oatley » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:52 pm

cuchulainn wrote:Lost Soul's crush on Putin is embarrassing.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:06 am

Chip_Oatley wrote:
cuchulainn wrote:Lost Soul's crush on Putin is embarrassing.

What should you have to do when I am proven right, again?

Sean Hannity has Assange's first cable news interview airing tomorrow. Hint: He didn't get the emails from Russia.

In an exclusive interview with FOX News Channel's Sean Hannity the founder of WikiLeaks Julian Assange said Russia was not the source for the DNC and John Podesta hacks.

HANNITY: Can you say to the American people, unequivocally, that you did not get this information about the DNC, John Podesta's emails, can you tell the American people 1,000 percent that you did not get it from Russia or anybody associated with Russia?

JULIAN ASSANGE: Yes. We can say, we have said, repeatedly that over the last two months that our source is not the Russian government and it is not a state party.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/01/02/assange_to_hannity_our_source_was_not_the_russian_government.html
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

eric84

Post by eric84 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:12 am

Trump's biggest media apologist gets an exclusive with the rapist? Gosh, that'll be a hard hitting interview.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:20 am

eric84 wrote:Trump's biggest media apologist gets an exclusive with the rapist? Gosh, that'll be a hard hitting interview.

It's Assange's first on cable news. I think I'll watch.

The pertinent excerpt is already in my link above, but hopefully they expound on it.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

eric84

Post by eric84 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:24 am

He has an impeccable record of truth telling and has no reason to lie.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:33 am

eric84 wrote:He has an impeccable record of truth telling and has no reason to lie.

Exactly.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

eric84

Post by eric84 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:40 am

Hannity, being the great journalist he is, no doubt asked several follow up questions to determine the source of his information. Maybe it's the 400 lb fat guy.

birdlite
Stew Ingredient

Post by birdlite » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:51 am

Lost Soul wrote:
eric84 wrote:He has an impeccable record of truth telling and has no reason to lie.

Exactly.

Best laugh of the day. Some reading before the dig show.

https://www.google.com/amp/thenextweb.c ... e/%3famp=1

http://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/cultu ... -1-3316372

Hannity the loyal beagle and Assange the cowardly poodle.

Here is a quote about Assange. Sound like someone else we know?
“He is thin-skinned, conspiratorial, untruthful, narcissistic, and he thinks he owns the material he conduits."

eric84

Post by eric84 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:54 am

Why not just make Hannity Trump's press secretary? Oh right, it doesn't pay enough.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:22 am

IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

birdlite
Stew Ingredient

Post by birdlite » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:49 am

Why would Obama bother when Trump, on a daily basis, works to delegitimize his own presidency by putting his business first, not taking security briefings,having a poor understanding of the constitution and separation of powers.

Even if true, one has to chuckle as Trump and the GOP tried for soooooo long to to delegitimize Obama's presidency (Muslim Kenyan, not American, not natural-born anyone)

Interesting to note:
Former CIA director James Woolsey, an adviser to Trump on national security issues, told CNN's Jim Sciutto that determining who was behind the hacks is difficult, but that he believes the Russians -- and possibly others -- were involved.
"I think the Russians were in there, but it doesn't mean other people weren't, too," he said. "It's often not foolproof to say who it is because it is possible and sometimes easy to hide your tracks. There's lots of tricks."

Asked if Trump is playing the media with his comments on who was culpable, Woolsey said it was a "possibility," noting that Trump is an "expert in weaving around" on issues like this.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/02/politics/ ... a-hacking/

OK, off to chuckle some more at the idea of Hannity and Assange.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:52 am

The whole neocon-infused military/industrial complex has a lot riding on this as well.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

birdlite
Stew Ingredient

Post by birdlite » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:53 am

Here is Hannity on Assange in 2010 (and Ann Coulter!!!)

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:58 am

Yeah, he is a partisan Pube and not a libertarian.

The world's full of them, from both parties.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:06 am

The Russians would have Assrage killed if he told the truth.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:53 am

Godjira wrote:The Russians would have Assrage killed if he told the truth.

Incorrect. He's telling the truth and he's still alive.

Not one Dumbocrat can point to a falsified email. Unfortunately for them, they were all too real.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:58 am

You can't handle the truth.

Jim-2012
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jim-2012 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:29 pm

For those who don't like to click on links, this is from the Hill:
WikiLeaks founder: Obama admin trying to ‘delegitimize' Trump

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange says there's an "obvious" reason the Obama administration has focused on Russia's alleged role in Democratic hacks leading up to Donald Trump's electoral win.

“They’re trying to delegitimize the Trump administration as it goes into the White House,” Assange said during an interview with Fox News's Sean Hannity airing Tuesday night, according to a transcript of excerpts from the network.

“They are trying to say that President-elect Trump is not a legitimate president," Assange said during the interview, which was conducted at the Ecuadorian embassy in London where he has been staying.

"Our publications had wide uptake by the American people, they’re all true,” Assange continued. “But that’s not the allegation that’s being presented by the Obama White House.”

Assange reiterated the group's denial that Russia was the source of the Democratic documents released over the summer.

“Our source is not a state party, so the answer for our interactions is no,” he said.

In December, Assange told Hannity that the documents the anti-secrecy group received looked “very much like they’re from the Russians” but said his source was not them.

When asked if he thought WikiLeaks influenced the 2016 election, Assange pointed to private comments from members of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Hillary Clinton's campaign in documents published by the group.

“Did [WikiLeaks] change the outcome of the election? Who knows, it’s impossible to tell," Assange said.

"But if it did, the accusation is that the true statements of Hillary Clinton and her campaign manager, John Podesta, and the DNC head Debbie Wasserman Schultz, their true statements is what changed the election.”

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.”
“To learn who rules over you, simply find out whom you are not allowed to criticize.”

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:27 pm

It looks like Assange has been reading my posts.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

coffeeguy
Stew Ingredient

Post by coffeeguy » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:29 pm

Even Trump is backing off his denials - changing his tune from it didn't happen to it didn't matter. Which of course he knows since he is an expert in cyber security even though he doesn't use a computer. When will you righty freaks admit you got played?

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:35 pm

When they finally show me WMDs in Iraq, simpleton.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

coffeeguy
Stew Ingredient

Post by coffeeguy » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:06 pm

Lost Soul wrote:When they finally show me WMDs in Iraq, simpleton.

You got played there too, moron, just like you are getting played now.

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Lost Soul wrote:It looks like Assange has been reading my posts.

Quite possibly. You're almost as full of shit as he is.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:34 am

coffeeguy wrote:
Lost Soul wrote:When they finally show me WMDs in Iraq, simpleton.

You got played there too, moron, just like you are getting played now.

Incorrect. I was one of the 10% who was correct about Iraq from Day 1.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:28 am

Mutha just killed this branch.

Anyhoo, here is the full interview. I know who I believe, and it isn't the lying leftards in my government and media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCnE8vh4NBE&feature=youtu.be
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:29 am

eric84 wrote:Cucked! Triggered! You just can't outwit anyone here, can you? It's all well worn insults. It gets pretty dull really fast with you

What's dull is someone that's so fucking stupid you can't even have a conversation with them.
This board is my life.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:41 am

Annotated wrote:
eric84 wrote:Cucked! Triggered! You just can't outwit anyone here, can you? It's all well worn insults. It gets pretty dull really fast with you

What's dull is someone that's so fucking stupid you can't even have a conversation with them.

That would, indeed, be you.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:49 am

Trump Tweets. Case closed!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago
The "Intelligence" briefing on so-called "Russian hacking" was delayed until Friday, perhaps more time needed to build a case. Very strange!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:02 pm

People from the intelligence community are saying there was no delay.

incognita
red fanged She-devil

Post by incognita » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:32 pm

Adolph Twitler strikes again. The briefing was always going to be on Friday. Maybe he saw his earlier tweet where he said he "knew things", would reveal them on Tuesday or Weds. And got confused.

It's very very stupid to be alienating the people who will be working for you. Particularly this group of people.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:28 pm

Brennan, the head of the CIA, and the man pushing this meme, is a partisan Dumbocrat who will be gone in two weeks.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

Jim-2012
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jim-2012 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:44 pm

Assange reiterates that Russia was not the source of revelations from the DNC-
Assange talks with Hannity

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.”
“To learn who rules over you, simply find out whom you are not allowed to criticize.”

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:59 pm

And of course Julian Assange is so trustworthy. Perhaps Trump can appoint him as his Communications Director.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

birdlite
Stew Ingredient

Post by birdlite » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:06 pm

Jim-2012 wrote:Assange reiterates that Russia was not the source of revelations from the DNC-
Assange talks with Hannity

So, a known liar, tells a known partisan hack, and Jim is happy.
Next, I expect a video from Jim's favorite ladies.

Let's ignore the fact that Hannity did not really ask the questions people were wondering about, like why did Wikileaks not publish the Russian Syria documents?
http://www.dailydot.com/layer8/wikileak ... 2-billion/

On Tuesday evening, Sean Hannity, a Donald Trump adviser and foot soldier who moonlights as a host on Fox News, further escalated his love affair with Julian Assange and WikiLeaks.
In the hour-long love-in, pre-taped at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, where Assange is holed up, Hannity served up yet another uncritical, fluffy, and conciliatory Q&A with the WikiLeaks editor in chief. The hour-long special, billed as a Hannity “EXCLUSIVE” and “THE ASSANGE INTERVIEW,” was noteworthy only in the sense that its host miraculously managed to make zero news. (It’s a specialty of Hannity’s, particularly when in the service of Donald J. Trump.)
During their last chat in December, Hannity told the WikiLeaks chief that “America owes you a debt of gratitude,” and that “we hope you come on [my TV show] soon.” And during Tuesday’s pre-taped dialogue, Hannity showed at least some self-awareness over just how bizarre it is that he’s morphed into an Assange cheerleader.
As the Fox host acknowledged during the episode, six years ago, he accused Assange of “waging war against the U.S.” by publishing secret diplomatic cables that Hannity said at the time put American lives in “jeopardy” and “danger” all over the world. Back then, the Fox News star was asking why the Obama administration hadn’t “arrested” Assange, wondering, why “we can stop pirating music and Hollywood movies, but we can’t stop this guy from stealing highly classified documents that puts people’s lives at risk?”
However, during the 2016 presidential election, when Assange became widely known as anti-Clinton, the unflaggingly pro-Trump Hannity had a fast change of heart. And thus Fox News, a cable news network that in years past has pumped out the most aggressive type of anti-Assange messaging, was itself transformed into a warm and affectionate public-relations platform for WikiLeaks and its staff.
And that newfound relationship shows only seems to be getting cozier.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... ve-in.html

Do I believe two known partisan hacks or the intelligence communities of multiple countries?
Take a guess.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:22 pm

Sean Hannity, 2010: "Assange is apparently not done waging his war against the U.S., at least not yet."

Birdlite got in first, but her post may have too many words for Jim.

Jim-2012
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jim-2012 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:27 pm

Birdlite wrote:Next, I expect a video from Jim's favorite ladies.

Since you asked -
Advice from D&S

Vinny, Assange never waged war against the US - he is helping to improve the US.

birdlite
Stew Ingredient

Post by birdlite » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:30 pm

Thanks Jim

More on 2010 Wikileaks
Trump in 2010: WikiLeaks 'disgraceful,' there 'should be like death penalty or something'
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/04/politics/ ... index.html

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:49 pm

It was Hannity who said Assange was waging war against the US, Jim. And hadn't stopped.

Jim-2012
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jim-2012 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:00 pm

birdlite wrote:Thanks Jim

More on 2010 Wikileaks
Trump in 2010: WikiLeaks 'disgraceful,' there 'should be like death penalty or something'
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/04/politics/ ... index.html

I believe that the Repubs, Hannity and Trump all have changed their minds about Assange. I supported Assange all along.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:44 pm

They changed their minds when he started cooperating with the Russians to help Trump in the campaign.

Until them they saw him as at war with the US.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:17 am

And the Dumbocrats changed their minds in the opposite direction.

Yes, everybody, especially you, is a partisan hack, except me and fools and a few others. I think Jim is a Libertarian as well, even though he voted for Trump. If I lived in Pennsyltucky in 2016 I'd have voted for Trump too.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

cuchulainn
Instigator

Post by cuchulainn » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:27 am

As soon as Jim busts out the Diamond and Silk videos, I'm convinced.