Oh noes!!! Trumpy "fine" with gay marriage!!!!

Berning Trumpeters vs The Establishment

Moderator: Moderator

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Re: Oh noes!!! Trumpy "fine" with gay marriage!!!!

Post by Godjira » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:49 am

No one cares what Trump's opinion of gays is. The issue is whether he or the judges he appoints would work against gay rights such as the right to marry.

Trump has contradicted himself on the issue repeatedly. Judges he appoints? Who knows! But, one thing I do know is nothing is "settled" business for the courts.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

Smoker
Stew Ingredient

Re: Oh noes!!! Trumpy

Post by Smoker » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:57 am

Godjira wrote:No one cares what Trump's opinion of gays is.

Except for a bunch of people on this thread who keeping telling everyone what Trump thinks about Gay people but can't seem to find a link that where Trump himself backs up their 'opinion'.

Warmest Regards, Smoker
ben_hanscombe wrote:You're such a fucking cunt, Smoker. A really revolting piece of shit.

VinnyD wrote:She was over nine, she was a very mature nine-year-old

Godjira wrote:You're a filthy, vile idiot.

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:26 pm

Except that you're full of shit.

A Trump White House is Smoker's biggest nightmare. Suddenly, the right is on the defensive, and he's floundering.

Smoker
Stew Ingredient

Post by Smoker » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:59 am

Godjira wrote: A Trump White House is Smoker's biggest nightmare.

No Smoker's biggest nightmare is full blown (aka Saddam Style in Kuwait) Mullah invasion of Smoker's little slice of tax free paradise.

Trump the isolationist might be the first step in the direction of that nightmare.

Godjira wrote: Suddenly, the right is on the defensive, and he's floundering.

No they aren't! Jim, Scott, American_Joe, Jelly etc are enjoying Happy Days on PoliticalStew while you are doing your mental melt down every day on the board.

Jim, Scott, American_Joe, Jelly etc were right and you were wrong and that is all there is to it other than the fact that daily on politicalstew you show everyone you can't emotionally deal with it.

Warmest Regards, Smoker
ben_hanscombe wrote:You're such a fucking cunt, Smoker. A really revolting piece of shit.

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:16 am

Oh my, you're getting completely unhinged. You'd better watch your blood pressure!

Smoker
Stew Ingredient

Post by Smoker » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:31 am

Godjira wrote: Oh my, you're getting completely unhinged.

Not unhinged as much as Smoker is concerned about the Mullahs invading my little slice of tax free paradise once the isolationist clown as US president takes power.

Unhinged is you and the rest of the partisan puppets trying to mentally accept your giant screw up in choosing a crook for a candidate and thus your stupidity putting an isolationist clown into the White House.

Godjira wrote: You'd better watch your blood pressure!

Well all that free diving and spearfishing keeps Smoker's blood pressure under control.

However take some care yourself you don't get injured from a hit in the head with a tear gas canister when you are out in the streets this evening rioting over being so stupid that you & the other partisan puppets ended up losing the election to Trump the clown boy.

Now trying to mentally accept a loss like that to Trump the clown boy can redline the blood pressure of Godjira & the rest of the partisan puppets.

Warmest Regards, Smoker

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:51 am

Rioting in Japan?

I saw some of this US rioting on the news here this afternoon. Two old ladies and a guy in a cardigan with a Hillary sign. Ooooh, scary!

Smoker
Stew Ingredient

Post by Smoker » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:46 am

Godjira wrote:Rioting in Japan?

No one mentioned rioting in Japan; those are your words and not anyone else.

Godjira wrote: I saw some of this US rioting on the news here this afternoon.

Yup stupid partisan puppet losers unable to accept that through their stupidity they lost the White House to a clown.

Unless you & the rest of the partisan puppets are willing to acknowledge your stupidity and correct your mistakes you will continue to be a loser in the future.

Warmest Regards, Smoker

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:03 pm

You said I would be rioting in the streets that evening, but it's well known I live in Japan.

You're stupid, and on top of that, you call two old ladies and a dude in a cardigan "rioting".

Unless you are willing to admit your stupidity, you're going to make the same moronic comments over and over for months. Oh wait- too late! Looooooooooooser.

cuchulainn
Instigator

Post by cuchulainn » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:02 am

Has Lost Soul sucked Smoker's dick yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:03 am

cuchulainn wrote:Has Lost Soul sucked Smoker's dick yet?

Speaking of gay!

Look! It's cuckulainn! ... Where've you been, cucky? Hiding and crying?
Stay Woke

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:05 am

Cuch made an distraught appearance at albo's this morning.

The PTSD is strong with this one, trumped only by polar. I gave him a vote, but he deserves about 10.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

Smoker
Stew Ingredient

Post by Smoker » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:10 am

Godjira wrote: Unless you are willing to admit your stupidity, you're going to make the same moronic comments over and over for months.
Looooooooooooser.

You opinion on my statement is just your opinion of speculation and conjecture verses the reality that the American electorate picked a clown over your crook so in the real world your pony lost.

And that is reality so just dry your tears and try to control your army wavy hissy fits and just accept that the American electorate has spoken and you & the rest of the partisan puppets lost.

Warmest Regards, Smoker

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:23 am

I'm sorry, I don't speak OCD. Can someone translate?

birdlite
Stew Ingredient

Post by birdlite » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:39 pm

Smoker wrote:
birdlite wrote: It's not that posters can't provide a link as much as they may be weary of playing Google bitch.

Don't make me laugh; VinnyD loves demanding links.

However it is telling that everyone seems to believe they know exactly what Trump thinks about Gay people but no one can provide a link where Trump actually says what he thinks about Gay people.

Warmest Regards, Smoker

That makes sense if this was the first thread on Cheeto Jesus and the gays. Or the second.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=161463&p=3425411&hilit=trump+gays#p3425411
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=157028&p=3289951&hilit=trump+gays#p3289951

Also, with Trump, if you want his position on gays and gay marriage, you need to specify the date of his opinion. But here is a nice survey of his comments
http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.co ... y_marriage

WhosieWho
Stew Ingredient

Ya, Gays are like Fattie Chris Christie or the Ex Wives

Post by WhosieWho » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Thrown under the bus, when "necessary" (Don's feeling).

It's not like +40 years of businesspeople's experience didn't predict/tell everyone how big an ahole this guy is, folks.
"This entire paragraph is just repeating Fake News. There was NO blood, NO semen and there was NO Satanism. Delete." -- The Editor

Smoker
Stew Ingredient

Post by Smoker » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:29 am

birdlite wrote: That makes sense if this was the first thread on Cheeto Jesus and the gays. Or the second.

Wrong all those threads show is no one can provide a link where Trump actually gives his opinion on gay people verses people telling everyone what they think is Trump's opinion on Gay people.

birdlite wrote: Also, with Trump, if you want his position on gays and gay marriage, you need to specify the date of his opinion.

Yeah I hear you but that is true of every politician on most issues including the pure as driven snow Hillary Clinton.

Regardless the point of my presence on this thread is don't you tell me what you think Trump thinks verses providing evidence of what Trump actually thinks from words coming directly out of his mouth.

There are lots of things to go after Trump about so why make up stuff about how Trump hates Gay People or whatever? Trump is a New York playboy so I seriously doubt that he overly concerned about people's private lives that affect no once except themselves.

Warmest Regards, Smoker

eric84

Post by eric84 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:30 am

Sort of like abortion?
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:03 am

There are loads of quotes in this link on Trump's views on gay rights. What are you rambling about, Shmoker?

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:34 am

VinnyD wrote:Once a Trump appointee is confirmed, a state will enact a law criminalizing abortion.

Then either someone will sue to get the law overturned before it is enforced, as has happened with laws restricting abortions in the past (e.g. the Texas law saying that doctors performing abortions had to be connected to hospitals) or the state will enforce it and the convicted doctor or nurse will appeal.

The Ohio legislature just passed a law that would criminalize abortion from about five or six weeks after conception. The ACLU says it will challenge it in the courts as soon as Kasich signs it. Depending on how long it takes to confirm a Trump appointee, and how long it takes this case to make its way to the Supreme Court, this may be the case that allows states to criminalize virtually all abortions.

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient

Post by Maxwell » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:51 pm

The republican party is the future. Looks like the democrats are going to put a Muslim chairman in place.

Scrubb
Stew Ingredient

Post by Scrubb » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:47 pm

SMoker, read the link in birdlite's post (the bottom one). Trump's words, saying that he doesn't believe in gay marriage. There are 10 quotes, with links to where they were originally said.

8 of those quotes have him disagreeing with same-sex marriage. The other 2 suggest he once upon a time spoke in favour of equal civil rights for gay people, but the 8 more recent ones are all clearly opposed.

And in case you can't be bothered to find the link provided before, here it is again: http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/rachelwitkin/donald_trump_10_comments_that_show_where_he_stands_on_gay_marriage
Boinkity_Boink isn't much of an idiot

Smoker
Stew Ingredient

Post by Smoker » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:49 am

Scrubb wrote:SMoker, read the link in birdlite's post (the bottom one). Trump's words, saying that he doesn't believe in gay marriage.

Hi Scrubb, just got back to the Sandbox and didn't see your post when you put it up.

Sure Trump might be playing the politician the same way Hillary Clinton did when (if I remember it correctly) she was against gay rights in the US military until the point where it because more politically favorable among her supporters and then 'presto chango' by magic she suddenly became pro gay rights in the military yada yada yada.

Trump is no different than Hillary and is just trying to win an election but just look at a blog post Trump put up at the time of Elton John's wedding
Donald Trump quote: "There's a lot to celebrate this holiday season. Elton John married his long-time partner David Furnish on December 21. That's the first day that civil partnerships between gay couples became legal in England under the new Civil Partnership Act.

Elton credits David with helping him kick drug and alcohol addictions that nearly killed him. The pair has been together for 12 years. I know both of them and they get along wonderfully. It's a marriage that's going to work.

Elton made the ceremony a small private affair involving only his and David's parents as witnesses. The couple just didn't want to make a big deal out of the wedding. They really wanted to keep things low key.

By all accounts, Elton and David had every tabloid and every entertainment magazine knocking at their door begging for exclusive rights to the affair. By some news reports, the couple turned down an offer of $11 million to record their wedding for British television. But Elton said, "Our relationship isn't up for grabs. It doesn't come with a price tag."

In any event, I'm very happy for them. If two people dig each other, they dig each other. Good luck, Elton. Good luck, David. Have a great life.

“(But because I wasn’t invited, do I still have to send them a toaster?)”

..........it doesn't sound like the New York playboy gives a dam about stopping Gay Marriage and even wanted to be invited to the wedding so obviously he is just playing the same political games Hillary Clinton was when she was against and then suddenly for gay rights in the US military.

I doubt either one of them feels strongly pro or anti gay people.

Warmest Regards, Smoker