Contest! How much does H/Shamu weigh now? [POLL]

Berning Trumpeters vs The Establishment

How much does H the Shamu weigh these BBQ daze?

150-175
No votes
176-200
18%
201-250
9%
251-300
27%
301 plus
18%
Write in your own H the Shamu weight for extra bonus
9%
I am a hippie, I only eat veggie BBQ pork that still contains all the fat
18%

Total votes: 11

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Re: Contest! How much does H/Shamu weigh now? [POLL]

Post by NorthAmerican » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:28 pm

With all the blubbering comments likening Hillary Clinton to Shamu, the killer whale,
I thought it might be appropriate to post a photo of someone else whose XXL girth, if it
were not disguised by large, loosely fitted jackets, might give the lady some competition.

The lady in the photo is pointing to "the small parts" of the man's anatomy, mercifully cropped
from the photo before it was posted.

I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:30 am

NorthAmerican wrote:

That's what an aging, leftardic hippy chick looks like.
Grey pony tail? Check.
Faded Levis jacket? Check.
Large and growing liver spots? Check.
Large belt buckle? Check.
A Satan's Pilgrims T-Shirt? Check.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

birdlite
Stew Ingredient

Post by birdlite » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:00 am

Lost Soul wrote:[

That's what an aging, leftardic hippy chick looks like.
Grey pony tail? Check.
Faded Levis jacket? Check.
Large and growing liver spots? Check.
Large belt buckle? Check.
A Satan's Pilgrims T-Shirt? Check.

[img]

Interesting that Lost Soul can't tell tattoos and entrance stamps from liver spots. In any case, here's a fresh look at a libertarian dude from the libertarian convention. He'd look great next to the Donald statue

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:00 am

birdlite wrote: Interesting that Lost Soul can't tell tattoos and entrance stamps from liver spots. In any case, here's a fresh look at a libertarian dude from the libertarian convention. He'd look great next to the Donald statue

How did you get my picture?
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:07 am

I am confused here. Lefties here on PS luuurrrrrvveee to make fun of fat people, but their fearless leader is a tubbbbbbo (aka Shamu) and growing by the day, and they really don't care about that or her health...what gives?
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

korgy
Stew Ingredient

Post by korgy » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:15 am

the artist who made the Trump statue says he is voting for Gary Johnson, who is not a Leftie. he also says he might make a statue of Hillary, which should make you happy, since you so enjoy making fun of women's weight.

hope that helps.
"Iranians apparently disagree with korgy"

cuchulainn
Instigator

Post by cuchulainn » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:18 am

Does Dr Belly mock his fat patients?
Golly gee willikers!

birdlite
Stew Ingredient

Post by birdlite » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:49 pm

Jelly_Belly wrote:I am confused here. Lefties here on PS luuurrrrrvveee to make fun of fat people, but their fearless leader is a tubbbbbbo (aka Shamu) and growing by the day, and they really don't care about that or her health...what gives?

Trump is earing KFC and Taco Salads. Seeing as how his letter of health was fake, you really out to be concerned about his health.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:50 pm

LS, let's assume you are right about the large liver spots. How can you tell from a still picture that they are growing?

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:10 pm

birdlite wrote:
Jelly_Belly wrote:I am confused here. Lefties here on PS luuurrrrrvveee to make fun of fat people, but their fearless leader is a tubbbbbbo (aka Shamu) and growing by the day, and they really don't care about that or her health...what gives?

Trump is earing KFC and Taco Salads. Seeing as how his letter of health was fake, you really out to be concerned about his health.

Is this some conditioned response taught at the DNC headquarters or on some DNC website is that whenever H the Shamu name is mentioned, every leftie must automatically mention Der Trumperoonie and make some unsubstantiated on him? Do lefties really care about H the Shamu and her health at all or is it just the desperate clinging to power that is all consuming for the lefties here and around the world?

Lefties at work!
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:22 pm

H the Shamu shows us why she is Shamu, and a man/woman/trans of the people...flies 20, yes 20 miles after partying all night long!!!

Really, this takes the cake (she probably had lots!) for the gold medal of laziness!!!!

RICH: Hillary flies 20 miles in private jet from Martha’s Vineyard to Nantucket

Hillary Clinton is very important, and she can’t be bogged down by pesky things such as boats or waiting.

The presidential candidate, who is endlessly trying to tell factory workers in Ohio and Pennsylvania that she’s one of them, jetted approximately 20 miles from Martha’s Vineyard — where she was last night partying with President Obama — to Nantucket for a fundraiser on Saturday.

Fox News aired footage of her stepping off her plane in the latter.

View image on Twitter
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/rich-h ... nantucket/

No wonder she is tubbo galore!

btw--partying all night with Obama, I can see why neither of them have NY time to visit the flood victims in Louisiana.

Jim-2012
Stew Ingredient

Another one bites the dust! [POLL]

Post by Jim-2012 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:28 pm

Julian Assange's lawyer dies - hit by train
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kPS3C_UOCk

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.”
“When you are taking FLAK, you know you are over the target”

demsrdumb
Stew Ingredient

Re: Another one bites the dust! [POLL]

Post by demsrdumb » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:22 pm

Jim-2012 wrote:Julian Assange's lawyer dies - hit by train
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kPS3C_UOCk

Hillary strikes again! Amazing how people commit suicide so often around her, is this being ruled suicide by train?

This is closing in on "night of the long knives",creepy, it is just a coincidence of people dying like flies around her grasping for power. What is that 4 people in the last two weeks who have been killed. All who have released or are going to release information against her and the democrat party.

How long till the three stooges show up and "explain" it all away. Vinny....Goobers.., Polar....why do people keep dying around Hillary?
“A tax payer voting for Obama is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.”

Annie Oakley = "I got nothing."

To a liberal diversity is people of different races, genders and sexual preferences, who all think the same......

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:27 pm

That guy died in April, you stupid fucking asshole.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

demsrdumb
Stew Ingredient

Post by demsrdumb » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:37 pm

Godjira wrote:That guy died in April, you stupid fucking asshole.

With politically involved people dropping like flies its hard to keep track..so It is only three in the last two weeks. 90+ in her career.

One can only imagine how many once she gets total control of the government. If you think the corruption currently in the FBI, and the Justice dept(such a oxymoron atm). Wait till Hillary puts her people in, or doubles down, as Lynch is already her animal. Secret meeting with bill, no charges against her, even though Comey said she broke every law in the books but did not find intent? wtf. Fact. That Lynch does not prosecute shows the fix was in.

Now one can only imagine once she has all avenues of government under her sick control she will be able to just make vast numbers of people commit suicide... :wink:

To a liberal diversity is people of different races, genders and sexual preferences, who all think the same......

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:42 pm

Now one can only imagine once she has all avenues of government under her sick control she will be able to just make vast numbers of people commit suicide

yet you wonder why I post tat OP about Killary vs Hitler?
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

demsrdumb
Stew Ingredient

Post by demsrdumb » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:45 pm

polardude1 wrote:
Now one can only imagine once she has all avenues of government under her sick control she will be able to just make vast numbers of people commit suicide

yet you wonder why I post tat OP about Killary vs Hitler?

Oh I have no illusoins why you did, as you drink deep at the well of Hillary sycophancy.

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:56 pm

demsrdumb wrote:
Godjira wrote:That guy died in April, you stupid fucking asshole.

With politically involved people dropping like flies its hard to keep track..so It is only three in the last two weeks. 90+ in her career.

One can only imagine how many once she gets total control of the government. If you think the corruption currently in the FBI, and the Justice dept(such a oxymoron atm). Wait till Hillary puts her people in, or doubles down, as Lynch is already her animal. Secret meeting with bill, no charges against her, even though Comey said she broke every law in the books but did not find intent? wtf. Fact. That Lynch does not prosecute shows the fix was in.

Now one can only imagine once she has all avenues of government under her sick control she will be able to just make vast numbers of people commit suicide... :wink:

Just shut the fuck up loser, admit- you're an idiot.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:04 pm

VinnyD wrote:LS, let's assume you are right about the large liver spots. How can you tell from a still picture that they are growing?

Because they never shrink.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:22 pm

And that means they are growing?

Let's assume you are right, that all liver spots are always growing. In that case, why did you specify that these liver spots in particular are growing?

Also: How many liver spots does Donald Trump have under his makeup?

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:21 am

Yeah, healthwise, everything is just fine, just fine, and H the Shamu just has a bad cold...should be okay any month now!

Top doctor and Rutgers University Professor of Medicine Bob Lahita says that concerns over Hillary Clinton’s health are not a conspiracy theory and that Clinton should be assessed by an impartial panel of physicians.

Lahita told Fox Business that he agreed with Dr. Drew on several points about Hillary’s health. Last week, Drew told KABC that he is “gravely concerned” about Hillary Clinton’s health, noting that the treatment she has received is “bizarre”.
“This is a very unusual story with Hillary,” said Lahita, making reference to her suffering two blood clots, a stroke and post-concussive syndrome, which caused Hillary to have to wear special prism glasses to counter her double vision.

“The very fact that she’s having these clots and she’s had two bouts of thrombosis is disconcerting to say the least,” said Lahita.
Asked whether the concerns over Hillary’s health were objectively authentic regardless of politics or whether the leftist media were right to label the issue a conspiracy theory, Lahita responded, “I don’t think it’s a conspiracy.”

Dr. Lahita also dismissed claims by the media that a summary released last year by Hillary’s personal physician Dr. Lisa R. Bardack saying she was in good health was enough to satisfy questions over Clinton’s fitness to serve as president.
Calling for a more recent assessment, Lahita said, “We should be able to see the laboratory results ourselves, the letter is kind of a summary (it) doesn’t go into much detail,” adding that more information on Hillary’s hypothyroidism would also be “quite interesting”.
“We owe it to the country, we owe it to the voters, not only for the presidential candidates, but also for the vice-presidential candidates – particularly in this election,” concluded Lahita.
According to his bio, “Doctor Lahita is Professor of Medicine at Rutgers University, the medical school of New Jersey, and an adjunct Professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine and the Chairman of Medicine and Vice President of the Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He is a fellow of the American College of Physicians, a master of the American College of Rheumatology, and fellow of the Royal College of Physicians.”

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:00 am

Would you like to learn how to make links, Jelly?

Or do you know how, but ae embarrassed to acknowledge that you read Alex Jones's Infowars?

Do you agree with him that the Clinton Administration was involved in the Oklahoma City bombing and that the Bush administration was behind 9/11?

twodogs
Stew Ingredient

Post by twodogs » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:12 am

making reference to her suffering two blood clots, a stroke and post-concussive syndrome

I was unaware of the second clot and stroke. Politics aside Hillary needs to take care of Hillary and perhaps consult a more reputable physician. I can understand her wanting to leave a legacy but it shouldn't be at the expense of her health.
More irrational spitefulness coming from twodogs...

kirrabi
Stew Ingredient

Post by kirrabi » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:41 am

How much does a Dalek weigh?
The kind of vampire that bites his own tongue, the kind that after a night of ghastly blood guzzling, he goes home and forgets to draw the shades.

cuchulainn
Instigator

Post by cuchulainn » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:31 pm

Julian Assange, Matt Drudge and Alex Jones- the holy trinity of media for furious celibates.

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:42 pm

Shamu Belly's Depends weigh at least 50 lbs in the morning, considering the amount of liquor he drinks.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:44 pm

Make a guess as to why you were unaware of the stroke, twodogs.

twodogs
Stew Ingredient

Post by twodogs » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:58 pm

There are conflicting reports on the internet so it is hard to say. She is batting a thousand on the warning signs of age, heredity, sex and priors so sadly the deck is stacked against her.

Might be best to make her an "honorary president" for all her hard work and let her sit this one out.

Age — The chance of having a stroke approximately doubles for each decade of life after age 55. While stroke is common among the elderly, a lot of people under 65 also have strokes.

Heredity (family history) — Your stroke risk may be greater if a parent, grandparent, sister or brother has had a stroke. Some strokes may be symptoms of genetic disorders like CADASIL (Cerebral Autosomal Dominant Arteriopathy with Sub-cortical Infarcts and Leukoencephalopathy), which is caused by a gene mutation that leads to damage of blood vessel walls in the brain, blocking blood flow. Most individuals with CADASIL have a family history of the disorder — each child of a CADASIL parent has a 50% chance of inheriting the disease. Visit the NINDS website (opens in new window) or read the AHA/ASA scientific statement (opens in new window) on this topic for more details about CADASIL.

Sex (gender) — Each year, women have more strokes than men, and stroke kills more women than men. Use of birth control pills, pregnancy, history of preeclampsia/eclampsia or gestational diabetes, oral contraceptive use, and smoking, and post-menopausal hormone therapy may pose special stroke risks for women. Be sure to discuss your specific risks with your doctor.

Prior stroke, TIA or heart attack — The risk of stroke for someone who has already had one is many times that of a person who has not. Transient ischemic attacks (TIAs) are "warning strokes" that produce stroke-like symptoms but no lasting damage. TIAs are strong predictors of stroke. A person who's had one or more TIAs is almost 10 times more likely to have a stroke than someone of the same age and sex who hasn't. Recognizing and treating TIAs can reduce your risk of a major stroke. TIA should be considered a medical emergency and followed up immediately with a healthcare professional. If you've had a heart attack, you're at higher risk of having a stroke, too.
More irrational spitefulness coming from twodogs...

eric84

Post by eric84 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:55 pm

She didn't suffer a stroke, did she? Anyway, dad died in his 80s and mom in her 90s. She's got good genes.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:01 pm

TD
There are conflicting reports on the internet so it is hard to say. She is batting a thousand on the warning signs of age, heredity, sex and priors so sadly the deck is stacked against her.

yes, that is where former Mayor Giuliani said we will find her medical records
What are Trump's risks? His father developed Alzheimer's
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:07 pm

She didn't suffer a stroke, eric.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:11 pm

Letter from Clinton's doctor.. Compare it to the Trump letter.

mad hatter
Stew Ingredient

Post by mad hatter » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:11 pm

Was it a TIA ?

....baaaaaaaa
Nines to Felix: "I know a lot of really successful lawyers. My oldest son is a full partner in a prestigious law firm. I know the gig. None of them have the time nor inclination to post the never-ending drivel like you've done for decades here"

eric84

Post by eric84 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:32 pm

I'm shocked and saddened that neither 2dogs nor dr. belly have weighed in on their assessment of how Hillary did opening the pickle jar on Jimmy Kimmel's show.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Nines
Regular Guy

Post by Nines » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:35 pm

I'll weigh in. Hillary showed some remarkable strength, agility, and endurance in opening that pre-opened pickle jar.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:46 pm

It was very good of you to loosen it for her, Niner.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:05 pm

Will someone watch the thirteen hours of testimony before the Benghazi committee and report on how she held up?

I would, but life is short.

Jim-2012
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jim-2012 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:01 am

Nines wrote:I'll weigh in. Hillary showed some remarkable strength, agility, and endurance in opening that pre-opened pickle jar.

When Kimmel asked her about her health, it was curious that she didn't answer his question; She just knocked people for having a "conspiracy theory" about her ill health.
I really don't care if she is healthy or not; I am more curious about her history of crime.
“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.”
“When you are taking FLAK, you know you are over the target”

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:07 am

I am more curious about her history of crime.

I am no longer curious about it.

That she is thoroughly corrupt has been established without a shadow of a doubt.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:49 am

Contest! How much does H/Shamu weigh now?

Did anyone win the contest yet? and what was the prize?
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

Tomska
Stew Ingredient

Post by Tomska » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:57 am

Christ, is this santorum of a thread still dribbling on? Can we not just flush it once and for all?

Ya mama got a glass eye with a fish in it.

korgy
Stew Ingredient

Post by korgy » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:11 am

northern_goddess wrote:Did anyone win the contest yet? and what was the prize?
^ see above for Jelly's prize

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:45 pm

Man, H the Shamu's health is so bad, she can't fly on a regular commercial flight, and needs special treatment on the taxpayer's dime!

Instead of flying between New York and Washington, DC, like a common traveler, Hillary Clinton wanted the Air Force to fly her — because she didn’t feel well enough to fly commercial, newly released emails show.

An exchange from May 4, 2009, between Clinton and her closest aide, Huma Abedin, show the former secretary of state trying to figure out how to avoid the “burdensome” shuttle. The shuttle refers to hourly commercial plane service between New York and Washington, DC.

“Do you think we could get a plane for Westchester flight back tonight?” Clinton wrote in an email released this week as part of an ongoing Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against the State Department.

“It’s going to rain all day and I still don’t feel great so the idea of playing a guessing game w the shuttle is really burdensome to me. What do you think? Could be anytime that works for the Air Force,” she added.

An hour and 40 minutes later, Abedin replied: “Yes of course. Looking into it. Around what time do u think?”

“Six or 7–does that work?” Clinton asked.

It’s unclear if Clinton hitched a ride on an Air Force plane — but the exchange highlights the perks of being the nation’s top diplomat.

And it’s also likely to draw criticism from those who don’t believe the Air Force should be ferrying around the country’s politicians — with the exception of Air Force I and Air Force II for the president and vice president.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/24/commercial ... on-emails/

korgy
Stew Ingredient

Post by korgy » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:21 pm

is Jelly under the impression that Secretaries of State for the United States of America often fly like normal trevellers?

also, Jelly, as per the topic -- i was wondering if your being overweight has affected your work? you never answered this. it seems relevant to the topic.

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:18 pm

korgy wrote:is Jelly under the impression that Secretaries of State for the United States of America often fly like normal trevellers?

So people who work for the government are not 'normal travellers?' Are they superhuman or something?

Anyways, don't let the facts get in the way of your fantasy!

The President of the Unites States and the Vice President are not the only non-military U.S. government officials who regularly fly on aircraft (Air Force One and Two) owned and operated by the U.S. government at the cost of taxpayers. The U.S. Attorney General and the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) not only fly - for business and pleasure -- on aircraft owned and operated by the Department of Justice; they are required to do so by executive branch policy.

Except for travel by the Attorney General and the FBI Director, "GSA regulations provide that taxpayers should pay no more than necessary for transportation and that travel on government aircraft may be authorized only when a government aircraft is the most cost effective mode of travel," noted the GAO. "In general, the agencies are required to book air travel on more cost-effective commercial airlines whenever possible."

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/federalbu ... s-Dime.htm

Geez, government workers are now not normal people...what is next for the leftie loons???

korgy
Stew Ingredient

Post by korgy » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:20 pm

The Vice President of the United States, Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense and other high-ranking officials typically use customized Boeing 757-200 and Boeing 737 aircraft which carry the military designation C-32A and C-40B.[70][71]

The callsign of any plane is regular if it is not currently carrying the President or Vice-President. The callsign of any military aircraft that currently carries the President is called that military branch name followed by "One", such as Army One, Air Force One, Navy One, or Marine One (which is typically associated with a helicopter). The callsign of any military aircraft that currently carries the Vice President is called that military branch name followed by "Two", such as Air Force Two, Coast Guard Two, or Marine Two (which is typically associated with a helicopter). In the one instance that the President traveled on a private aircraft its callsign was Executive One, and Vice President Rockefeller's private Gulfstream was Executive Two when he was aboard during his term of office.

In addition, the US military maintains a fleet of C-40s (Boeing 737-700), C-37As (Gulfstream V) and C-37Bs (Gulfstream G550) for use by government officials, Members of Congress and the White House.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_trans ... government

no, Jelly -- US Secretaries of State do not normally fly coach in Aeroflot while flying to and from international diplomatic meetings.

i'm sorry if that bothers you, but i am happy that people involved in the delegate and highly important business of international diplomacy for the US do not have to travel like cattle.

Jelly, has your being overweight affected your job performance?

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:55 am

Where is Shamu?

Why does she always disappear when another one of the many scandals hit? She seems to go into deep cover, and seems to just refuse to have a Press Conference. Why is that? Doesn't she believe in transparency, or the transparency that has been thrust upon her...that is her own words???

Oh where oh where has H the Shamu gone, oh where or where can she be?
Last edited by Jelly_Belly on Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:57 am

Why is she following the rules of electoral campaign strategy101? It's not fair!!!

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:36 am

Boy oh boy,

Not even the usual suspects of dem defenders are touching this pay to play scandal. H the Shamu hides better than ye olde Soviet leaders who 'had a cold.'

As critical reports pile up about the access Clinton Foundation donors enjoyed with Hillary Clinton’s State Department – and Donald Trump and his allies hammer her over the allegations – few elected Democrats have rallied to the party nominee’s defense.

The fact that many of her usual allies are locked in tight House and Senate races may be contributing to the surrogate silence, as they focus on their own races. But, as the Trump campaign was quick to point out Wednesday, the Democratic nominee has even faced criticism from her own side.

Most recently, former Pennsylvania Democratic Gov. Ed Rendell said in a Philadelphia radio interview that the so-called firewall between department and foundation officials was “ineffective” and the reported dealings create a “bad perception.” Comments like this, combined with a number of tough newspaper editorials, have left Clinton and her core team effectively on their own to combat a near-constant barrage of Trump condemnation.

OH NO, on their own...how terrible!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08 ... tions.html

rider5
Stew Ingredient

Post by rider5 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:47 am

Dude she's dropping dead by late October, she's a walking coronary.

Dr Bellend is right you guys.