The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Racist Fans and Falling "Stars"
User avatar
LuZbelito
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 4002
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:19 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by LuZbelito » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:12 pm

Agent009 wrote:How do you want me to prove it?

You made the claim. The burden of proof is on you, not me. If you can't prove something then you shouldn't make the claim. Can't believe i have to explain this.

Am i being too optimistic by assuming you are familiar with the concept of "burden of proof"?

User avatar
grecian
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16530
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by grecian » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:16 pm

What's the problem between you two lads - let me now and i'll sort it out and be the Fair Judge...

User avatar
Agent009
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9142
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:57 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by Agent009 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:16 pm

Another deflection from luz.....
Ive made more effort to prove my opinion then you have!
Choose my bluest tape and unlock my car
An honest tune with a lingering lead has taken me this far

User avatar
Agent009
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9142
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:57 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by Agent009 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:20 pm

grecian wrote:What's the problem between you two lads - let me now and i'll sort it out and be the Fair Judge...

I honestly dont know what luz is having a problem with......
All ive tried to say is that the game is played different around the world, and he seeeemingly disagreees.

La liga is known as a more 'technical' league, the game is called different then others leagues in europe, and its suits the latin style of play of minimal contact allowed....
I thought this was common knowledge, but luz neeeeds some kind of proooof it seeems.
Choose my bluest tape and unlock my car
An honest tune with a lingering lead has taken me this far

User avatar
LuZbelito
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 4002
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:19 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by LuZbelito » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:22 pm

Agent009 wrote:Another deflection from luz.....
Ive made more effort to prove my opinion then you have!

This ain't primary school. You don't get points for effort.
You made a ridiculous claim and i am still waiting for a shred of evidence.

User avatar
grecian
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16530
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by grecian » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:27 pm

I've just gone back and read various Posts and it looks like he has a problem with your assumption that Latin players are more prone to diving...

Does Latin mean South Americans and Italy?

My tuppence worth? I don't watch any South American Football apart from the World Cup but the Spanish League is rife with diving and certain players are Kunts like Robben - who isn't, last time I looked, of Latin descent. We all now the Divers in Football like Ronaldo around the box etc...

Strange that I couldn't think of 1 English player over the years who was renowned for Diving...

(By the way! Chalk up the Nifty!..)

User avatar
Agent009
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9142
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:57 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by Agent009 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:02 pm

LuZbelito wrote:You made a ridiculous claim and i am still waiting for a shred of evidence.

Exactly what claim did i make again?.....



This?.....

Agent009 wrote:The problem is, especially in the latin game, embellishment is sooooooooooooooooooooo much a part of the game that trying to remove it from the game would be almost impo55ible.
It would 'ruin' their game.

Where i say that its a problem everywhere, but especially in the latin game?
Then i went on to say how officiating is different.
Ill say it again, if FIFA cracked down on simulation, sure it would be felt around the world, but it would be felt most in latin leagues. I say this based on an opinion formed by watching it.

Again, do you disagree that the game in argentina is officiated different then it is in germany?
And that those differences mean the game is played different?
Are you ever going to offer prooof that im wrong?

Again, its not my fault you dont like my prooof.......
The game is called and played differently around the world, thats my prooof.
I have stated repeatedly, and as far as i understand most would agreee, that the game in spain is different then other leagues europe, and its a league that latin players thrive in. That is a fact.
Right now the hottest prospect in the sport is the colombian rodriguez, hes stated that la liga fits his style of play.
What does that mean? In your opinion?

The only way that is not prooof, is if you dont believe la liga, and latin countries play a different style of football, a style that is dictated by how it is officiated.
Choose my bluest tape and unlock my car
An honest tune with a lingering lead has taken me this far

User avatar
grecian
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16530
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by grecian » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:15 pm

That is why Football is such a Beautiful Game!

It's all about Opinions and you can't be proved Right or Wrong so?

It gives Blokes a reason to spout off and no what they spout - they can never be wrong!

(Same with most Sports, really...)

User avatar
Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 70254
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:22 pm

LuZbelito wrote:
Agent009 wrote:Of course it is.
Way to dodge the question......
So i take it you agreee that the style of play in la liga is different.
A style that is closer to the game of south america, then it is that of the english premiership.

If you kant admit that the style of game in latin america is different that that of the EPL, its hard to take your posts seriously.

English fill their mouths making ridiculous claims like you only to then hire guys like Ronaldo and Suarez and have hoards of fans follow them like zombies.

You still cry about Maradona's hand in 86 but conveniently forget Owen's dive in 98. You want to put yourself in a ludicrous holier than thou position when evidence is clearly against it.

When Ronaldo got into Rooney's head in the World Cup and got him red carded every single englishman i met said something along he lines of "he'll never play again in the Premier, we don't want people like that". We both know what happened later.

Still, i'll put my money where my mouth is. You made a claim, a rather extraordinary claim which is that diving, cheating, etc are more common in the latin game.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, so here is my question: can you provide us with tangible, measurable information to support your claim? Or do you just expect us to take your word for it?


when I said I liked Argentinians
you sound like a bit of a twat
anyone is critical, must be engrish
get over yourself

what did Simone do in that 98 game?

User avatar
grecian
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16530
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by grecian » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

Oh Dear...

James/Stephen/English/Oirish/Dutch has just woken up from his stupor and decided to post some more Shite..

Night everyone as he's an Idiot...

I hope you enjoyed the bonfires and Orange Marches, Dick For Brains....

User avatar
Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 70254
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:28 pm

So, you think Simione behaved correctly to Beckhams little leg flick in 98?

You really are a sack of shit.

User avatar
Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 70254
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:29 pm

grecian wrote:Oh Dear...

James/Stephen/English/Oirish/Dutch has just woken up from his stupor and decided to post some more Shite..

Night everyone as he's an Idiot...

I hope you enjoyed the bonfires and Orange Marches, Dick For Brains....


My father was a Catholic you racist cunt

Either way you are a racist cunt

User avatar
grecian
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16530
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by grecian » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:08 pm

...Sums it up really...

User avatar
LuZbelito
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 4002
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:19 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by LuZbelito » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:12 pm

Stephen_Dedalus wrote:when I said I liked Argentinians
you sound like a bit of a twat
anyone is critical, must be engrish
get over yourself

what did Simone do in that 98 game?

You honestly don't get it. Of course Simeone exagerated the fall. The difference is, we argentines do not go out with that holier than thou discourse pretending to be saints on the pitch when there is irrefutable evidence you ain't.

1998's game vs England is arguably my favourite game ever because despite the fact that you cheated (Owen's dive makes Robben look like an amateur) you still lost.

If you wanna cry i'm sure there a parish close by.

User avatar
Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 70254
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:16 pm

grecian wrote:...Sums it up really...


sums what up?
going to do a bit of graveshitting?

sums you up.

User avatar
Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 70254
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:17 pm

LuZbelito wrote:
Stephen_Dedalus wrote:when I said I liked Argentinians
you sound like a bit of a twat
anyone is critical, must be engrish
get over yourself

what did Simone do in that 98 game?

You honestly don't get it. Of course Simeone exagerated the fall. The difference is, we argentines do not go out with that holier than thou discourse pretending to be saints on the pitch when there is irrefutable evidence you ain't.

1998's game vs England is arguably my favourite game ever because despite the fact that you cheated (Owen's dive makes Robben look like an amateur) you still lost.

If you wanna cry i'm sure there a parish close by.



It was a great game, I don't care about the result.

Pure drama.

Don't tar all English with the same brush.

User avatar
Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 70254
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:20 pm

I.e. we're not all as backward and fucking ignorant as Grecian.

User avatar
LuZbelito
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 4002
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:19 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by LuZbelito » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:23 pm

So you ask me not to tar all english with the same brush while that pie whole of yours was mute when all the "latin game" was painted with one colour. Consistency, you know.

User avatar
Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 70254
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:26 pm

LuZbelito wrote:while that pie whole of yours was mute when all the "latin game" was painted with one colour. Consistency, you know.


I don't read everything you know.

User avatar
Agent009
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9142
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:57 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by Agent009 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:13 pm

Luz- Your silence and avoidance of discu55ion proves you are nothing but a troll on this thread.
Winning fouls and gamesmenship is more prevalent in the latin game, its a fact.
If you think that opinion is wrong.
Prove it.

Again.....
Do you disagree that the game in argentina is officiated different then it is in germany?
And that those differences mean the game is played different?

Right now the hottest prospect in the sport is the colombian rodriguez, hes stated that la liga fits his style of play.
What does that mean? In your opinion?
Choose my bluest tape and unlock my car
An honest tune with a lingering lead has taken me this far

User avatar
LuZbelito
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 4002
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:19 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by LuZbelito » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:37 pm

Agent009 wrote:Luz- Your silence and avoidance of discu55ion proves you are nothing but a troll on this thread.
Winning fouls and gamesmenship is more prevalent in the latin game, its a fact.
If you think that opinion is wrong.
Prove it.

It is impossible to have a mature, rational conversation with someone who owns such a biblical level of ignorance.

Burden of proof: When debating any issue, there is an implicit burden of proof on the person asserting a claim. An argument from ignorance occurs when either a proposition is assumed to be true because it has not yet been proven false or a proposition is assumed to be false because it has not yet been proven true.[1][2] This has the effect of shifting the burden of proof to the person criticizing the assertion, but is not valid reasoning.

Source: wiki

IN plain english, i do not need to prove your point wrong. You need to prove your point right. The more you argue this the more ignorant you look. End of.

User avatar
Agent009
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9142
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:57 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by Agent009 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:40 pm

I have given you proof.
You just dont like it and ignore it.

The latin game has more gamesmenship...... Its a product of how the game is called.
All you have to do is watch it, the facts and proooof are on the field.
It comes from the players own mouths.

Why do you deny this?
Why kant you answer the questions?
Choose my bluest tape and unlock my car
An honest tune with a lingering lead has taken me this far

User avatar
LuZbelito
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 4002
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:19 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by LuZbelito » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:38 pm

Agent009 wrote:I have given you proof.
You just dont like it and ignore it.

....
Agent009 wrote:Winning fouls and gamesmenship is more prevalent in the latin game, its a fact.

User avatar
Agent009
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9142
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:57 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by Agent009 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Well, that means we watch different games!
Choose my bluest tape and unlock my car
An honest tune with a lingering lead has taken me this far

User avatar
Agent009
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9142
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:57 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by Agent009 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Hey luz.....
Why are you scared to answer this question?
Right now the hottest prospect in the sport is the colombian rodriguez, hes stated that la liga fits his style of play.
What does that mean? In your opinion?


I have given you my reasons why i think its fact.....
Why dont you tell me what makes those reasons wrong?
Choose my bluest tape and unlock my car
An honest tune with a lingering lead has taken me this far

User avatar
grecian
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16530
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by grecian » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:24 pm

You two Gay Lords got a room yet?...

So the bi55est Diver in Football, Robben, is a 'Latin'?...

User avatar
Agent009
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9142
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:57 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by Agent009 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:42 pm

grecian wrote:You two Gay Lords got a room yet?...

23 more posts!
Choose my bluest tape and unlock my car
An honest tune with a lingering lead has taken me this far

justinian
special sauce
Posts: 5253
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:21 am

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by justinian » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:46 pm

Image
The HOFF, people! Knight Fuckin' RIDER right in the reclining chair section!! -- nettie

User avatar
Agent009
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9142
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:57 pm

Re: The OfFISHial Argentina V Netherlands Semi Final Thread!

Post by Agent009 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Nice pic!
Choose my bluest tape and unlock my car
An honest tune with a lingering lead has taken me this far

Post Reply