Stew Ingredient

Re: Who will go further- us or England

Post by andybox » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:33 pm

Fifty!!!

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:35 pm

You fucking edited that. Under Agent009's rule 50-001, you can't edit a nifty. Therefore, you're fucked and I claim the nifty on this thread. Suck my sweaty ball sack you nifty thieving low life!!

Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:38 pm

proove it

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:44 pm

Ooooooh you sneaky cunt

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:34 pm

coldieguy wrote:Well, turned out pretty much as I predicted. Burger Munchers advance, while the team representing England's Most Popular sport go home. Sort of sad really to see yet another example of the colonies eclipse the motherland. But not too surprising considering the depletion of the gene pool in merry ole England over the last century. So what do do? Perhpas its time to wrap it up as a country, turn off the lights, pass the keys to the Poles who can run England as a giant theme park - rich foreginers can relax in London and the rest of the country can be open to Chinese tourists who want to see some of the castles.

Wait a minute. If Blighty turns off the lights, who will you get to be your new master? Coldistan clearly isn't ready to stand on its own two feet or you'd have kicked the Limey's out by now. I'm not sure you're ready to go looking for a new set of monarchs. Plus you'd have to change all the colorful pictures of those inbred Brits on your currency. Terrible idea. I think you ought to sincerely apologize and generally grovel before your queen for your impropriety here and just pretend the whole thing never happened.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:44 pm

Or they could just tell you to go fuck yourself Moe, and leave it at that.

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:12 pm

Grr... Grr... Angry Angry Bogan wrote:Or they could just tell you to go fuck yourself Moe, and leave it at that.

Speaking of not ready for prime time colonials who are still clutching at the queen mother's skirt...

Wooks wike someone is a little pissed off with me.

Come now, you sad little Bogan, get over your angst. Don't blame the messenger. It's not my fault that you almost got yourself thrown in a Saudi prison or worse over your incredibly ill-considered need to have a party while you were a guest of the Kingdom. I guess it's just part of your culture, son. Well, that and your own raging stupidity.

I do hope that you'll continue to mess yourself when reading my posts though. It provides a nice and unexpected spot of entertainment on a Friday afternoon. You mad=me happy. It's a win-win, really.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:06 pm

Who are 'Bogans'?......

Even if they are Total Cunts they will never reach your level of Cuntishness....

Kilombo
Stew Ingredient

Post by Kilombo » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Did you hear the News?????.
Moe is posting sportrelated things on the branch
Prost!

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:21 am

Kunt/Cant/Cunt wrote:Who are 'Bogans'?......

They're like a slightly more subliterate Australian version of you, but with even bigger drinking problems.

Colonel Klink wrote:Did you hear the News?????.
Moe is posting sportrelated things on the branch

Thank you for another valuable contribution. I think that might be the most insightful and interesting thing you've ever posted. I do hope you won't be tempted to go out on top, but I'd completely understand if you did.

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:22 pm

The thing is, Moe....You Fuck yourself up your own Ass....

You 'Quote' bollocks and have a Sig' line that looks like Quotes...

That, to me, makes you even more Fucking retarded than even Steve-0 and Grumpy Gramps...

You really are a Turd Brain...

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:08 pm

We seem to have pommie posters on here that relate to the English win in '66, but really do think when was the last time England could call on players of the calibre of Bobby Moore, Bobby Charlton, Geoff Hurst and co?

I think you may find it was in '66.
'there are plenty of people out there'..................Donald Trump

Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:15 am

retard

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:07 am

Moe the pretender wrote

Speaking of not ready for prime time colonials who are still clutching at the queen mother's skirt...

Wooks wike someone is a little pissed off with me.

Come now, you sad little Bogan, get over your angst. Don't blame the messenger. It's not my fault that you almost got yourself thrown in a Saudi prison or worse over your incredibly ill-considered need to have a party while you were a guest of the Kingdom. I guess it's just part of your culture, son. Well, that and your own raging stupidity.

I do hope that you'll continue to mess yourself when reading my posts though. It provides a nice and unexpected spot of entertainment on a Friday afternoon. You mad=me happy. It's a win-win, really.

How did you deduce that I nearly got thrown in a Saudi prison for going through a checkpoint with a beer in the car? Oh I get it, I do. It's like extrapolating a good story to suit your needs. Better luck next time pretender, nice try though. Your second point raises the supposition that I give a fuck what you write, which apart from poking fun at you, I don't. A shame, because on my Saudi thread I did go out of my way for you to post that picture of the spear mark in the door. Why did you turn into a cunt Moe? Serious question.

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:10 am

It seems that we have a certain pommie poster that sets very low standards for himself, and then fails to live up to them.

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:20 pm

jedgarandclyde wrote:It seems that we have a certain pommie poster that sets very low standards for himself, and then fails to live up to them.

Is the To55er, Moe_The_Cunt_Face_Bartender a Pom??

How do you know?

sodelicious
Stew Ingredient

Post by sodelicious » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:17 pm

Geeks, no he is from the States, Detroit.
Everyone is a victim to a social worker.

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:49 pm

I said a pommie, you moron grecian!

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:15 pm

I assumed he was a Yank but thanks anyway, Sode....

Why is Moe such an Idiot_Spastic?...

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:53 pm

a box wrote: Why did you turn into a cunt Moe? Serious question.

A serious question? From the cunt who popped back onto this thread for the purpose of sharing this little bit of hilariousness:

a box wrote:Or they could just tell you to go fuck yourself Moe, and leave it at that.

Really? You're going to ask that serious question after posting that?

Did that strike you as particularly funny at the time? Couldn't wait to get that corker out? Well done, bogan. Once again, your cutting wit has left me reeling.

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:40 pm

Moe...let's face the Facts shall we?

It appears that no one likes you on here...

The reason being....I'll keep it short and very sweet - I have no Stats etc to back me up on this one, but...

...I think you are Cunt....

It appears that there are quite a few others that post on here who think you are a Cunt as well...

Isn't it about time you sorted yourself out and stopped being such a Cunt?

....Only a suggestion....

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:13 pm

Grecian, I feel you humping my leg again. Bad doggie. Let's face it - if we were to subject this to a vote of the forum, you wouldn't be winning any popularity contests.

You're here for the sole purpose of calling people cunts. I suspect the reason that you do this is that you've yet to actually see one. I guess I can understand why you'd be a seething angry alcoholic little bitch under those circumstances.

Regardless, you're a useless fuckwitted imbecile. The only reason you've been tolerated as far as you have is that you've driven off a poster that the mods didn't particularly care for. If you were to start pulling your act on the other forums again, I'm pretty sure you'd be history in short order. Unfortunately, I don't have any fixes to suggest for your problem. It appears to be a chronic issue. I'm guessing it won't be sorted until what is left of your poor blackened and scaly freakshow of a liver finally gives up the ghost. The best you can probably manage is to pace yourself, but given your tiny intellect and utter lack of self control, I wouldn't put any money on it. Most members of this forum are blissfully unaware of your existence. I'm sure everyone here would be quite happy to keep it that way.

Lincoln
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lincoln » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:21 pm

Moethebartender wrote:Grecian, I feel you humping my leg again. Bad doggie. Let's face it - if we were to subject this to a vote of the forum, you wouldn't be winning any popularity contests.

You're here for the sole purpose of calling people cunts. I suspect the reason that you do this is that you've yet to actually see one. I guess I can understand why you'd be a seething angry alcoholic little bitch under those circumstances.

Regardless, you're a useless fuckwitted imbecile. The only reason you've been tolerated as far as you have is that you've driven off a poster that the mods didn't particularly care for. If you were to start pulling your act on the other forums again, I'm pretty sure you'd be history in short order. Unfortunately, I don't have any fixes to suggest for your problem. It appears to be a chronic issue. I'm guessing it won't be sorted until what is left of your poor blackened and scaly freakshow of a liver finally gives up the ghost. The best you can probably manage is to pace yourself, but given your tiny intellect and utter lack of self control, I wouldn't put any money on it. Most members of this forum are blissfully unaware of your existence. I'm sure everyone here would be quite happy to keep it that way.

Not me Moe,i think Geeky is top banana and he calls me a kunt at least once a month!

Tortilla Slim
Stew Ingredient

Post by Tortilla Slim » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:24 pm

Yeah, everyone likes the guy that makes everyone around him seem smarter. I believe Grecian fills that role perfectly with his incoherent ranting.

Definitely adds absolutely nothing of value though. Unless you're a big fan of seeing the same thing written over and over again.
"I want you to slap me in the face with your big bean burrito, Taco" - Saheli (Read more here (NSFW) http://tinyurl.com/http-politicalstew-com)

Lincoln
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lincoln » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm

Tortilla Slim wrote:Yeah, everyone likes the guy that makes everyone around him seem smarter. I believe Grecian fills that role perfectly with his incoherent ranting.

Definitely adds absolutely nothing of value though. Unless you're a big fan of seeing the same thing written over and over again.

Bullshit Slim,you Yanks take life waaaay too seriously,loosen up,Geeky is a great laugh.

Tortilla Slim
Stew Ingredient

Post by Tortilla Slim » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:32 pm

Oh, I agree, I enjoy laughing at retards as much as anyone else, don't get me wrong.

He just adds nothing of value. He's a clown.
"I want you to slap me in the face with your big bean burrito, Taco" - Saheli (Read more here (NSFW) http://tinyurl.com/http-politicalstew-com)

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:44 pm

Lincs? You are a Class One CUNT!....

....That's three times this month!

Slim?

Please FO as you never Post on WO5 on here and you must just dust your keyboard off for the World Cup every 4 years?

Tortilla Slim
Stew Ingredient

Post by Tortilla Slim » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:49 pm

WOS is a shit hole, mainly because you're there posting the same inane boring shit over and over and over.

CUNT! ZZZZZBONG! CUNT! FUCK OFF!

Yawn...

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:53 pm

You know Fuck all about Football - let alone any other Sports....

Tortilla Slim
Stew Ingredient

Post by Tortilla Slim » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:05 pm

I know that England sucks at all of them.

Oh, and my dad played professional football.

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:07 pm

Like I said above...

You have fun on The Bins today...

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:45 pm

And i'll second that one about grecian posting the same boring shit, over and over.

And the moron never posts about sports.

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient

Post by brodie_bruce » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:00 am

jedgarandclyde wrote:And i'll second that one about grecian posting the same boring shit, over and over.

And the moron never posts about sports.

x2. It really is the same old shit over and over (football yay, Kants, crims, seppos blah blah fucking blah).......it was funny for a while but now Geeky is almost a parody of himself.

Time to foe. Not because he's a kant but because it's so fucking dull now.
He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.

Lincoln
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lincoln » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:46 pm

grecian wrote:Lincs? You are a Class One CUNT!....

....That's three times this month!

Slim?

Please FO as you never Post on WO5 on here and you must just dust your keyboard off for the World Cup every 4 years?

WTF? i'm sticking up for you...3 times this month what? me no understand.

Kilombo
Stew Ingredient

Post by Kilombo » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:59 pm

Moethebartender wrote:Grecian, I feel you humping my leg again. Bad doggie. Let's face it - if we were to subject this to a vote of the forum, you wouldn't be winning any popularity contests.

Moe is the only idiot on this branch who hasn´t been able to make one single post about sport. It seems he wants an reward for being the most stupid Stalker here. Can somebody satisfy him with that so he can fuck of from here
Prost!

skutr
Stew Ingredient

Post by skutr » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:15 pm

coffeeguy wrote: Sort of sad really to see yet another example of the colonies eclipse the motherland. But not too surprising considering the depletion of the gene pool in merry ole England over the last century. So what do do? Perhpas its time to wrap it up as a country, turn off the lights, pass the keys to the Poles who can run England as a giant theme park - rich foreginers can relax in London and the rest of the country can be open to Chinese tourists who want to see some of the castles.

I want coffeguy's permission to use that as my sigline.

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:41 pm

Kilombo knows....

Since when were you such a Cunt, Brodie?

When was the last time you posted on The Sports Branch here??

Fucking read it and weep....to55 Face....

Agent009
Stew Ingredient

Post by Agent009 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:28 pm

Geeeky posts more sports stuff then anyone on the Wo5....
You just gotta sift through the 'garbage' to find it.

At least he isnt a stalker who decides what to post based on who/how he can continue his fued, or some daft sport pholosophy to trolll on and on and on about.....
Which is typical for more then a few posters.

Who cares if someone post on every thread, ill take that over stalking. any. day.

That said.....
Hes still a kunt!
Choose my bluest tape and unlock my car
An honest tune with a lingering lead has taken me this far

sodelicious
Stew Ingredient

Post by sodelicious » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:14 am

grecian wrote:Lincs? You are a Class One CUNT!

You know Geeks is pissed off at someone when he spells cunt with a C instead of a K.
Everyone is a victim to a social worker.

Meatfree
Stew Ingredient

Post by Meatfree » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:14 am

"Geeeky posts more sports stuff then anyone on the Wo5..."

Of course he does. Because being an inane prick on Internet forums IS his life. He has no social life, and his sex life is wanking into the Tesco Value sock drawer.

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:51 pm

A tad harsh but I do agree with the general sentiment....

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:55 pm

Agent009 wrote:Geeeky posts more sports stuff then anyone on the Wo5....
You just gotta sift through the 'garbage' to find it.

At least he isnt a stalker who decides what to post based on who/how he can continue his fued, or some daft sport pholosophy to trolll on and on and on about.....
Which is typical for more then a few posters.

Who cares if someone post on every thread, ill take that over stalking. any. day.

That said.....
Hes still a kunt!

Agent's not far off...I'll call anyone a C/Kunt if they deserve it...I certainly don't have a clue who anyone is and I am not a part of any Cliques so?

I get to post what I think!

Loads of you To55ers should do the same and forget about your 'Mates'.

Try it and just be truthfull for a change, eh?...

Lincoln
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lincoln » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:01 pm

its 9pm

Lincoln
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lincoln » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:09 pm

Sorry,my mistake its 9.10

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:12 pm

You sad Fucker, Lincs, trying to nudge any Post towards a NIFTY!

Soooooooo Fuuuuccckkking Saaaaaaaaad!

Lincoln
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lincoln » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:31 pm

I can't imagine what you are talking about?

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:20 pm

You can take it, Lincs...

I CBA with this shite any more....

NIFTY! -3!

Agent009
Stew Ingredient

Post by Agent009 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:28 pm

USA! USA! USA!