Re: Who will go further- us or England

Post by grecian » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:31 pm

Thank Fuck for that!

Top NIFTY!

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:15 pm

Grecian...let's face the Facts shall we?

It appears that no one likes you on here...

The reason being....I'll keep it short and very sweet - I have no Stats etc to back me up on this one, but...

...I think you are Cunt....

It appears that there are quite a few others that post on here who think you are a Cunt as well...

Isn't it about time you just quit posting here and really dedicated yourself to destroying the last vestiges of your liver? It's really about the only thing in life that you're bound to succeed at my boy. Stop half assing it.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:44 pm

I can feel the Luuuurve!

Agent009
Stew Ingredient

Post by Agent009 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:58 pm

If i doubleclick on the image, its like i can see your heartbeat......
Choose my bluest tape and unlock my car
An honest tune with a lingering lead has taken me this far

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:00 pm

The Luuuurve between moe and me is there for all to feel....

Lincoln
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lincoln » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:54 pm

Moethebartender wrote:Grecian...let's face the Facts shall we?

The reason being....I'll keep it short and very sweet - I have no Stats etc to back me up on this one, but...

It appears that there are quite a few others that post on here who think you are a Cunt as well...

Isn't it about time you just quit posting here and really dedicated yourself to destroying the last vestiges of your liver? It's really about the only thing in life that you're bound to succeed at my boy. Stop half assing it.

I think you'll find Moe that Geeky has plenty of admirers on here(no i don't want to bum you Grecian).every once in a while theres an attack post against him by some joyless buttfuck like yourself and it always fails.

He's here....he's not queer....get used to it.

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:17 pm

grecian may be your pin up boy, but to most on here he is a prize c**t.
'there are plenty of people out there'..................Donald Trump

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:21 pm

..I have got Horns though!

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient

Post by OnTheBall » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Why is this thread even active?

England got out in the Group Stages without a single win. The US progressed to the Second Round.

Therefore, England is shit and the USA is better than it at football.

/thread

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:33 pm

Lincoln wrote:
Moethebartender wrote:Grecian...let's face the Facts shall we?

I think you'll find Moe that Geeky has plenty of admirers on here(no i don't want to bum you Grecian).every once in a while theres an attack post against him by some joyless buttfuck like yourself and it always fails.

He's here....he's not queer....get used to it.

Pssttt... Hey stoner. Over here. I'm going to let you in on a little secret. If you go back a page (I know, I know, this is going back to shit that was posted about 8 blunts of ragweed ago in your smoke filled waste of a life, but bear with me) - if you go back just a page, you'll find a remarkably similar post from your buddy addressed to me. Followed by a number of people expressing their opinion that he's a repetitive cunt, with you (oddly enough) expressing (in a remarkably similar fashion to the one you just posted) your undying love for all things Geeky. I realize it's difficult to see through the haze of your overpriced schwag and I know that those two remaining brain cells aren't capable of reacting as swiftly as they probably used to, but work with me here. I'm taking the piss out of your piss stained mate. I know this is a major buzz kill for you. Such is life. For someone who is so intimately familiar with failure, you'd expect that you'd be better at recognizing it when you see it. Stoned, oblivious and dumb is no way to go through life, son. You =/= plenty of admirers, by the way.

Now light up another stupid stick and fuck off you brain dead drooling twat.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.

Kilombo
Stew Ingredient

Post by Kilombo » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:16 pm

Moe, you are always complaing about feuding, stalking, trolling, being off topic and all that stuff and what are you doing here on this????
You are the only Poster here who hasn´t been able to make one single post, I repeat, one single post about sports and without insulting some other poster. No doubt you have won the Idiot Troll award by a huge distance. So stop making yourself the ridiculous and leave that branch!!!!
Prost!

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:27 pm

Col. Clink wrote:Moe, you are always complaing about feuding, stalking, trolling, being off topic and all that stuff and what are you doing here on this????

You need a mirror, you silly little bitch. Fuck off Clink. You're an imbecile.

sodelicious
Stew Ingredient

Post by sodelicious » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:59 pm

There's definitely some irony on here when certain posters complain about Moe not posting about sports.
Everyone is a victim to a social worker.

Agent009
Stew Ingredient

Post by Agent009 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:02 pm

USA USA USA
Choose my bluest tape and unlock my car
An honest tune with a lingering lead has taken me this far

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:19 pm

"Pssttt... Hey stoner. Over here. I'm going to let you in on a little secret. If you go back a page (I know, I know, this is going back to shit that was posted about 8 blunts of ragweed ago in your smoke filled waste of a life, but bear with me) - if you go back just a page, you'll find a remarkably similar post from your buddy addressed to me. Followed by a number of people expressing their opinion that he's a repetitive cunt, with you (oddly enough) expressing (in a remarkably similar fashion to the one you just posted) your undying love for all things Geeky. I realize it's difficult to see through the haze of your overpriced schwag and I know that those two remaining brain cells aren't capable of reacting as swiftly as they probably used to, but work with me here. I'm taking the piss out of your piss stained mate. I know this is a major buzz kill for you. Such is life. For someone who is so intimately familiar with failure, you'd expect that you'd be better at recognizing it when you see it. Stoned, oblivious and dumb is no way to go through life, son. You =/= plenty of admirers, by the way.

Now light up another stupid stick and fuck off you brain dead drooling twat
."

There's only One Poster Trolling and he has your name on it....