Blackview S8.. a samsung knock off

Video games, electronics and gadgets, elf ears and more
dBrother
Stew Ingredient

Blackview S8.. a samsung knock off

Post by dBrother » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:54 pm

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bensin/201 ... 93ecd3b314

for AU$250 instead of $750 for the real deal it seems like a no brainer.

the camera isn't as flash as the real sumsung, but I'm not planning on going anywhere in the immediate future anyhow, photos these days are so passe anyhow.

and the way I keep dropping phones and doing screens in I cannae afford to be paying a thousand a go to buy a new one.

it looks like it does pretty much everything a real samsung does, and I don't have to worry about dropping a $750 smart phone all the time seeing it's only $250 or so.

So anyone else used a knock off of a 'real' phone, or considering it?

know anything at all about the things?

I'd imagine a lot of asians, and non first worlders in general, use these things allready as their go to smart phone , yeah?

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Re: Blackview S8.. a samsung knock off

Post by DCComic » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:56 pm

I have a £100 recon iPhone 5s. It's in a £30 Otterbox. It's fucking bombproof and has been going for at least 4 years without a hiccup.
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

If you've got a blacklist I want to be on it.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

dBrother
Stew Ingredient

Re: Blackview S8.. a samsung knock off

Post by dBrother » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:04 am

Iif I ever get a real phone again I shall invest in one of those otterboxes next time..

for the last few years I've gone through a phase of carrying my phone caseless, to save on size in the pocket, it has not paid off..

that's why i'm thinking get a cheapie then it doesn't matter so much.

half the reason I go caseless is that the phone is in and out of a car dash phone holder all day in a vehicle , and caseless makes this easier