bathrooms....

Video games, electronics and gadgets, elf ears and more
gnd
Stew Ingredient

bathrooms....

Post by gnd » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:26 pm

You can tell how long workhours are when workplace has additional individual full bathrooms with really really nice shower, heated floors, heated towel rack (those last two are usual here).

I did not notice the Women´s bathroom around the corner, and as the Mens was occupied, I tried the other option, which was that above! As I had my

Ilse Jacobsens (rainboots) on, I took them off, and stayed barefoot the rest of the seminar,) (again usual here, most were in sock feet) as I did not want to keep my shoes on in an actual shower/bathroom. It was nice, like home.

Later, when I went to the Women´s bathroom:

It was also very nice! A selection of tampons, and pads, a few lipsticks and glosses...and the SanitaryWaste on the wall was a very innovative white enamel Expensive looking pod thing which slowly opened and closed. Very cool looking.

Lemme see if I can find the photo I took of it...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Taking advantage of what is not working to make changes in your life often leads to your greatest opportunities and accomplishments --GND

ManchVegas
Stew Ingredient

Re: bathrooms....

Post by ManchVegas » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:03 pm

LOL. On a total opposite side note, my last job. At Sylvania. The mens room had this round metal fixture with pedals on it. I thought it was some sort of urinal and went to piss in it and a co-worker walked in and was like "No, the urinals are over there!"

I'm guessing all of you guys have made that mistake.

Be honest!
Ritalin Brightens Your Day!

gnd
Stew Ingredient

Post by gnd » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:11 pm

was that the sink then? many of the UberModernFancy ones try to have that AntiqueyQuirky look>> Pedals.

I love bathrooms, esp teeny ones in Foreign countries, esp those with awesome use of space!

Where is Sylvania?

^Random note there is more than one, which I was reminded of when I jsut went to find my next AirBnB, which has no less than 6 options for that address on Google maps, the one showing is 16 minutes away, but I was sure it was closer to an hour.

I can SOOOO outwrite you Manch!

Where was I....

yeah, so Sunday, tomorrow, after my beach volleyball tourney...sometime around 10pm I´m either gonna be at my new AirBnB or fucked trying to figure out wtf I need to be on ASUNDAY when the bus/trikk/Tbane may not be running where I need to go.

ferk.

OK your turn Manch! Make Nerdville Better.
Taking advantage of what is not working to make changes in your life often leads to your greatest opportunities and accomplishments --GND

gnd
Stew Ingredient

Post by gnd » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:13 pm

PS I watched LOTS and LOTS of hottAF sporty guys today, many w shirts off, playing Beach Volleyball. Tomorrow too.

Sadly did not have my phone w. lol. # eyecandyAF

And please make your Nerdville Comments nerdy or geeky.

Here it is called SAND volleyball. TIL

ManchVegas
Stew Ingredient

Post by ManchVegas » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:45 pm

Yeah. It was like a pedestal sink. I'll try to link it..Honestly I think it could be used for either purpose.

Sylvania is a lighting company.

Couldn't find a good image search of what I was looking for. There's one right over the border in Canada. When you leave customs. The men's room is small so everyone uses it to piss in. Fenway Park has it. So I guess that's what confused me.
Ritalin Brightens Your Day!

gnd
Stew Ingredient

Post by gnd » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:50 pm

gah. i B M today was nice. Reminded me why I miss tech companies. off topic spam:

cupcakes, fancy croissant sandwiches, bottled ice water, espressos, those oval Men in Black chairs which swirl so I could cocoon and enjoy the Outside view whilst texting afterwards.....fresh fruit salad...chocies....more coffees....InterestingDiscussions....fancy toilets lol....etc

beach volleyball court across the way,)