mutha: valve...

Video games, electronics and gadgets, elf ears and more

Moderator: Moderator

gnd
Stew Ingredient

mutha: valve...

Post by gnd » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:39 am

After two days and nights of celebrating Midsommers with hiking, making and burning bonfires, hunting and gathering grillfood from the shoppes and grilling out in sporatic rain with damp tree limbs EDIT b/c Male Vikings Must Gather TREES for their bonfires EDIT :mrgreen: :D ....swimming in the cold sea....more hiking...etc til 3 am because it´s nearly continually light now....

this morning whilst drinking my freshly ground, freshly cafetiere´d espresso au lait, trying to read yet another KANT comparison in relation to current international law....

all I want is for some amazing IT guy at Valve to make

An app/headset or whatnot that READS THE actual physical BOOK and lengthy ONLINE comparative opinions and laws for me.

while I shut my eyes, relax in my fave chair, enjoy the sunshine, and guzzle down my second steamy espresso au lait.

Seriøst, is that too much to ask?! WHERE is this item???

#Sundays
Taking advantage of what is not working to make changes in your life often leads to your greatest opportunities and accomplishments --GND

gnd
Stew Ingredient

Re: mutha: valve...

Post by gnd » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:55 pm

AI. not app.
Taking advantage of what is not working to make changes in your life often leads to your greatest opportunities and accomplishments --GND

muthafunky
Stew Ingredient

Post by muthafunky » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:07 pm

Isn't this just an audiobook you're asking for?

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:54 pm

The audiobook wpuldn't have lengthy online comparative opinions and laws.

If "laws" is autocorrect for something that makes sense, I can't make out what that would be.

I think she wants knowledge of what the book contains injected directly into her brain.

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:43 am

I'm not sure that would help. Her brain is already pretty full up with crazy, so the solution probably isn't as simple as you might think.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.