Cowards

Keep it civil or we'll send in UN peacekeepers

Moderator: Moderator

chimes
resident rebel

Cowards

Post by chimes » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:20 am

Taking a glance (overview) over this I/P subboard,

I can't suppress the feeling/impression, that basically Jews are cowards. Like many Semites.

Too coward even, to defend and properly explain their case in here.

Well?

(Not that it could matter in my case: I'm too aware of Biblical scripts, and how they describe the simple yet devastating brother-fight, between two peoples that originate from the land between Euphrat & Tigris. The very navel of our world, and not because of its oil}.

It will be an interesting, international discussion in general in future,
if Jewish people that kept determined to defend their criminal State,
should nevertheless go free, because of the Holocaust.

Imo that would prove to be a very wrong decision by any (High) Court.

For Israel's war crimes against its Palestinian brothers and sisters have become only too obvious.

And so have its Nazi methods, for Christ's sake!

Logg
Stew Ingredient

Re: Cowards

Post by Logg » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:50 am

Does this constitute a hate crime under Dutch law?

I've forwarded a link to this thread (and one beneath it) to the Dutch police.

We'll see what happens.

http://www.politie.nl/

Geece
Scratty Peasant

Post by Geece » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:56 pm

Logg, I think so. I hope the police take action.

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:28 pm

Logg wrote:I've forwarded a link to this thread (and one beneath it) to the Dutch police.

I'm sure they'll jump right on it! By the way, was it you that threatened to contact the Anti Defamation League about my posts years ago? Funny stuff.

Logg
Stew Ingredient

Post by Logg » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:50 am

Steve. What happened to you?

The board used to be full of your posts castigating Jews as tribalist parasites. You would mock felix by telling him to go cry in his beer about his grandma murdered in the Holocaust. When there was a thread about seven Israeli soldiers being ambushed and killed, you said 'good. I'm glad.'

Remember when you used to get banned again and again for your offensive antisemitic posts, and you would wallow in it? That was how you became steve in exile in the first place. Remember your fights with the Jewish moderator, zuko I think her name was? You were convinced there was a Jewish conspiracy against you, and when she left as moderator, you assumed it was because the site administrators agreed with your determination that her Jewish tribalism was getting in the way of her ability to objectively moderate.

What happened to that old steve, the one who would routinely post some of the darkest tropes about Jewish tribalism and the Jewish Lobby wrapping its strangling tentacles around American policy? What happened to the steve who would relish the chance to Jew-bait every Zionist poster or Jewish moderator?

I think toga had your number. You're a smart antisemite. Eventually you figured out that if you were going to put yourself out there as a public business figure, it didn't look good to have an online persona that said the sorts of things one finds on a David Duke website. Was it the threat of the ADL that made you abandon your old persona like an Austrian dumping his wartime scrapbook in 1945?

We'll never know, will we? But something scared you out of being the Jew-baiting steve we all knew.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:48 pm

What happened to that old steve, the one who would routinely post some of the darkest tropes about Jewish tribalism and the Jewish Lobby wrapping its strangling tentacles around American policy? What happened to the steve who would relish the chance to Jew-bait every Zionist poster or Jewish moderator?

and that's what a education at UC Berkley buys you. Sad.

But Steve has toned his sots a bit of late.
Ereich
DCComic was, of course, the one doing the chasing. He appears to have misquoted Polar in his autosignature, something he has trouble with.

DCComic
I'm a crazy racist cunt.

No quotation marks used

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:21 pm

Jesus Christ Disco, it appears that you ACTUALLY believe that the Anti Defamation League would take in interest in Steve's gopher trapping service. LOL.

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:23 pm

Polar, my views on the Middle East were formed while traveling in Syria, Jordan, West Bank, and Israel. I studied Zoology at Berkeley, not politics.

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:26 pm

Logg wrote:The board used to be full of your posts castigating Jews as tribalist parasites

Disco, just to take the first line of your post, nope, never once called Jews "parasites". I don't respect your dishonesty.

Logg
Stew Ingredient

Post by Logg » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm

So you're going to play that game, hm? You never actually used the word 'parasite' therefore the whole post is bunk?

You understand the meaning. And you certainly did speak of Jews as nefarious tribalists, not to mention all the other specifics I listed. You were awful when it came to Jew-baiting. You did pick a fight with that moderator, and you did delusionally think the administrator agreed with your assessment of her Jewishness getting in the way of her moderating and removed her for it.

It was creepy stuff and something made you stop. I think we can figure out why. And as if to confirm that, your bitterness on this thread seems to suggest that while you may not remember all the baiting you did (bullies often forget) the sting of realization about an idle threat regarding the ADL really jolted you to attention and still lingers.

The main thing is, you quit your public Jew-baiting, you coward.

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:54 pm

Logg, so you agree that your accusation that I called Jews "parasites" was a lie?

There was a lot of shit slung on all sides. You're still slinging it 10 years later and I'm not.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:38 am

And you certainly did speak of Jews as nefarious tribalists,

Quite true
Ereich
DCComic was, of course, the one doing the chasing. He appears to have misquoted Polar in his autosignature, something he has trouble with.

DCComic
I'm a crazy racist cunt.

No quotation marks used

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:07 am

polardude1 wrote:Quite true

Nope, only half true.

I did say many Jews had a tribalistic loyalty to the state of Israel, and I stand by that, and you and Disco are prime examples. But I never used the term "nefarious".

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:27 am

I did say many Jews had a tribalistic loyalty to the state of Israel, and I stand by that, and you and Disco are prime examples. But I never used the term "nefarious".

Steve, Is this some unique Jew thing?
Ereich

DCComic
I'm a crazy racist cunt.

No quotation marks used

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:18 pm

As much as I'd like to answer that, I have to watch my tongue, as the Anti Defamation League is watching my every move now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:21 pm

You were never one to watch you toungue.
Ereich

DCComic
I'm a crazy racist cunt.

No quotation marks used

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:28 pm

That's right, Polar, and it's my legal right to do so in these United States of America. And the fact that Disco thinks I would hold my tongue because of his threats to call the Anti Defamation League about me is just enormously laughable. Funniest shit I've read on here for quite some time.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:32 pm

So are there any other groups on your tribalist list?
Ereich

DCComic
I'm a crazy racist cunt.

No quotation marks used

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:34 pm

And by the way, Disco most certainly does NOT have the right to falsely accuse me of saying "Jews are parasites". That is a false, damaging statement against me, and it constitutes an illegal act of libel, not that I particularly give a shit about it.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:41 pm

And by the way, Disco most certainly does NOT have the right to falsely accuse me of saying "Jews are parasites". That is a false, damaging statement against me, and it constitutes an illegal act of libel, not that I particularly give a shit about it.

It's his legal right to do so in these United States of America

But I guess you knew that.

Ever been accused of being a war criminal for serving in the military? I have..on the Stew.
Ereich

DCComic
I'm a crazy racist cunt.

No quotation marks used

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:43 pm

No Polar, slander and libel are not legal rights, they are criminal acts which can be prosecuted.

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:36 pm

Disco, here's a contact form for the local SF office of the ADL--please feel free to contact them about any of my content that you find objectionable....

If you wish to report an anti-Semitic incident or incidents, please choose "Report Anti-Semitic Incidents" in this form.

http://sanfrancisco.adl.org/contact/

Logg
Stew Ingredient

Post by Logg » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:00 pm

polardude1 wrote:

Steve, Is this some unique Jew thing?

Yup. And the mod who banned him was also acting on some sort of Jewish instinct.

When you displease steve, he plays the Jew-card. He's no different than chimes in that regard.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:16 pm

No Polar, slander and libel are not legal rights, they are criminal acts which can be prosecuted.

Wouldn't you have to prove damage to your good name.
Ereich

DCComic
I'm a crazy racist cunt.

No quotation marks used

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:21 pm

Logg, did I or did I not call Jews "parasites"?

Can we get a clear answer on that? A "yes" or a "no" would do just fine.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:23 pm

Steve, I thought you did not give a shit
Ereich

DCComic
I'm a crazy racist cunt.

No quotation marks used

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:25 pm

Hey, it's the slow time of year in the gopher business--I gotta do something to keep myself entertained.

Logg
Stew Ingredient

Post by Logg » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:41 pm

Yup. Jew baiting is fun for steve, that's the key.

But he has a meltdown when he thinks you're gonna tell on him.

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:54 pm

Disco, if you want to "tell on me", please feel free to use the link I provided above to the local chapter of the Anti Defamation League.

"Meltdown"? Where did I have a meltdown?

So I guess we're not going to see a clear retraction of your lie about me having called Jews "parasites"?

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:31 pm

Logg wrote:But he has a meltdown when he thinks you're gonna tell on him

Disco, not only did I not have any type of "meltdown" here resulting from your threat to report me to the Anti Defamation League, but on the contrary I've provided a link to their webpage through which you can report incidents of antisemitism to their local office here in San Francisco. If you want to report me, be my guest! I doubt they'd take any interest in it, but if they do, I'd be more than happy to answer any questions they might have about anything I've posted here. And not only that, but I'd be very happy to provide a detailed report on the whole matter right here on this thread. :lol:

eric84

Post by eric84 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:55 pm

Disco thinks he's quite the internet hard man, doesn't he?
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:00 pm

by eric84 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:55 pm

Disco thinks he's quite the internet hard man, doesn't he?

The stormtrooper has arrived.

Ereich, where have you been the last week. Ya go a little too far with someone?
Ereich

DCComic
I'm a crazy racist cunt.

No quotation marks used

rider5
Stew Ingredient

Post by rider5 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:43 am

This is comedy gold.

Well played, SiE.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:03 am

Man, Disco outdoes the memoepad for long held grudges combined with a detailed list of distorted recollections. Scary.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Logg
Stew Ingredient

Post by Logg » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:33 am

steve, your whine was answered several posts ago.

Here's what still remains:

1. You're a Jew-baiter. You don't just single people out and call them tribal when it suits you, you also go after moderators' Jewishness when you don't get your way. You often bring up someone's Jewishness in a disparaging way whenever that person displeases you. You're no different from chimes in that way.

2. At some point you stopped your overt Jew-baiting, coincidentally it happened at about the same time you realized you had a public business profile accessible from TP as well.

3. You decided to come into this thread and dredge up something that happened ten years ago, because apparently you want to show how little it mattered to you.

People like you are why the ADL exists, and I think your behavior here shows you understand that very well even if you refuse to acknowledge it.

You can take this feud to the grave with you if you want. I think I'm quite done with you.

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:37 am

Logg wrote:I've forwarded a link to this thread (and one beneath it) to the Dutch police.
We'll see what happens.

Disco, you might want to reconsider calling for police scrutiny of the forum considering your recent illegal incitement of other posters to kill Chimes...

http://politicalstew.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=141712

Logg wrote:Would someone euthanize this cunt already?

Not only is that an illegal incitement to violence, but it probably doesn't do much to bolster your hate speech case against me with the ADL.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:02 pm

I really cannot understand why Steve like sot single Jews out as "tribalists"
Ereich

DCComic
I'm a crazy racist cunt.

No quotation marks used

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:00 pm

Logg wrote:I think I'm quite done with you.

Yeah, I'd probably be hightailing it out of this thread about now if I were you.

You're done with me AGAIN?

Re: 5 Broken Cameras

Postby Logg » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:06 pm

I told you, I'm done with you.

http://politicalstew.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=116636&start=200

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:37 pm

rider5 wrote:This is comedy gold

Yes, except that comedians COULDN'T POSSIBLY MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

By his own assertion, Disco has contacted the Dutch police and asked them to investigate cyber hate crimes on a thread in which just one week prior, he himself had explicitly incited other posters to kill a Dutch citizen, and he provided them a link to the thread in which he did so!

How's the investigation going, Disco? Have you heard anything back from the Dutch cops yet?

spampants
Stew Ingredient

Post by spampants » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:44 am

Steve_in_Exile wrote:No Polar, slander and libel are not legal rights, they are criminal acts which can be prosecuted.

They are not criminal acts.
"Love is our greatest teacher." -moethebartender

"Spampants are right and I was wrong." -VinnyD

"a seriot pin sfdi poiw cIw;eE gjJirol" -polardude

"Fuck you." -pezworld

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:53 pm

Understood, Felix. I should have said "illegal" instead of "criminal"? Would that be correct?

The point on that was that Polar had said regarding slander and libel that "It's his legal right to do so in these United States of America", and of course slander and libel are not protected free speech.

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:42 pm

And Felix, since we got a lawyer on the thread, let me ask you what you think of Disco's statement towards Chimes...

"Would somebody euthanize this cunt already?"

I'm not saying that's a credible threat or a serious statement, but that might be up to the law to determine? Could that statement inciting others to kill Chimes be construed as a criminal offense?

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:50 pm

Logg wrote:People like you are why the ADL exists

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, that's exactly why they exist, I can envision the scene down at the Anti Defamation League when they get your call about me.....

"Uh, Mr. Foxman, sorry to interrupt your meeting, but I thought I better bring this to your attention immediately. I have a guy on the phone by the name of Mr. Disco_Stu who claims to have information that another guy by the name of Mr. Steve_the_Gophertrapper said some really mean things about Jews ten years ago on an internet forum which no longer exists. However Mr. Stu assures me that his allegations are 100% true and accurate. Mr. Foxman, I would propose that we initiate an investigation and shut down this antisemitic gopher trapper as soon as possible. Oh, and by the way, Mr. Stu says that if during the course of this investigation into hate crimes on these internet forums, that if we should so happen to run across any profanity laced death threats that Mr. Stu might have made against other forum participants, that we should disregard these, as Mr. Stu says he was just angry and didn't really mean it ."

And by the way, I don't mean to ridicule the Anti Defamation League in any way. They have important work to do.
Last edited by Steve_in_Exile on Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spampants
Stew Ingredient

Post by spampants » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:55 pm

Steve_in_Exile wrote:And Felix, since we got a lawyer on the thread, let me ask you what you think of Disco's statement towards Chimes...

I'm not saying that's a credible threat or a serious statement, but that might be up to the law to determine? Could that statement inciting others to kill Chimes be construed as a criminal offense?

I dont think so as a) chimes is not identifiable here; and b) no reasonable person would be incited to act on the question.

Yes, libel and slander civilly-liable, but not issues of criminal law.
"Love is our greatest teacher." -moethebartender

"Spampants are right and I was wrong." -VinnyD

"a seriot pin sfdi poiw cIw;eE gjJirol" -polardude

"Fuck you." -pezworld

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:24 pm

I thought this thread could use a little musical accompaniment....

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:52 pm

polardude1 wrote:So are there any other groups on your tribalist list?

Yes there are, Polardude. In fact I've been noticing a huge surge of Polish tribalism on the boards recently! "Those people" stick up for each other no matter what!

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:51 pm

Steve_in_Exile wrote:
And Felix, since we got a lawyer on the thread, let me ask you what you think of Disco's statement towards Chimes...

I dont think so as a) chimes is not identifiable here; and b) no reasonable person would be incited to act on the question.

Yes, libel and slander civilly-liable, but not issues of criminal law.

Euthanasia is legal in the Netherlands.
Ereich

DCComic
I'm a crazy racist cunt.

No quotation marks used

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:48 pm

polardude1 wrote:Euthanasia is legal in the Netherlands

Yes, at the request of the patient, but not at the request of some asshole on the internet.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:18 pm

Yes, at the request of the patient, but not at the request of some asshole on the internet.

I don't that Disco would ignore a legal route, getting it done through the Dutch courts.
Ereich

DCComic
I'm a crazy racist cunt.

No quotation marks used

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:29 pm

Logg wrote:Does this constitute a hate crime under Dutch law?

I've forwarded a link to this thread (and one beneath it) to the Dutch police.

We'll see what happens.

http://www.politie.nl/

Disco, in case you're not rotting away in a Dutch prison for your death threat against Chimes, could you take a moment and give us an update on how the Dutch police action against Chimes is coming along?

I'm genuinely concerned, as haven't seem much of either one of you two for quite some time.