Yes, This Branch is Functioning.

Keep it civil or we'll send in UN peacekeepers

Moderator: Moderator

Iolar
Stew Ingredient

Yes, This Branch is Functioning.

Post by Iolar » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:29 pm

There is no legitimate reason that TP is clogged up with threads about Hamas and Israel.
I like big quotes and I cannot lie

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Re: Yes, This Branch is Functioning.

Post by polardude1 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:54 pm

Location: Baile Átha CliathReport this postReply with quoteYes, This Branch is Functioning.
by Iolar » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:29 pm

There is no legitimate reason that TP is clogged up with threads about Hamas and Israel
Um.. how many threads are there? Hmmm

You can always scroll over them.
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

Logg
Stew Ingredient

Post by Logg » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:50 pm

polardude1 wrote:
Location: Baile Átha CliathReport this postReply with quoteYes, This Branch is Functioning.
by Iolar » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:29 pm

There is no legitimate reason that TP is clogged up with threads about Hamas and Israel
Um.. how many threads are there? Hmmm

You can always scroll over them.

Of course he can scroll over them. He's just intolerant.

The European answer is always to put them into the Ghetto.

Iolar
Stew Ingredient

Post by Iolar » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:46 am

I'm beginning to think that you are demented, Logg. It's really quite sad.

Logg
Stew Ingredient

Post by Logg » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:22 pm

Looks like no one gives a fuck what you think.

Maybe we should rename this branch the Indignant Irishman branch since you seem to have made such a home for yourself here.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:14 pm

Yeah, maybe they should shut it down if they don't intend to steer I-P threads here anymore.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Iolar
Stew Ingredient

Post by Iolar » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:20 pm

Maybe we should rename this branch the Indignant Irishman branch since you seem to have made such a home for yourself here.

"Indignant" does not mean what you think it means, Logg. It is most definitely an applicable adjective to describe you. Actually, it's perfect.

What does my nationality have to do with it anyway? Your views are quite atavistic. Anti-Irish sentiment ... Shriek!!!

Looks like no one gives a fuck what you think

Clearly, you give a fuck. Otherwise you wouldn't have responded. So bitter, unhappy and resentful. You should enjoy life a bit more instead of living in the past. You'll die with innumerable regrets and full of hatred.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:28 pm

Iolar
What does my nationality have to do with it anyway? Your views are quite atavistic. Anti-Irish sentiment ... Shriek!!!

Seems like nationality hs much to do with your tossing out accusastion of war crimes and violations of international law

Iolar
Stew Ingredient

Post by Iolar » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:49 pm

You are (a) incredibly intellectually dishonest or (b) incapable of rudimentary reading comprehension. Based on the garbled nonsense that you insist on spamming the board with, I'm leaning heavily towards (b). The only national I have opined is a war criminal is a Sri Lankan, you whackjob.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:55 pm

Oh you wen on about Israel violating international law. Why is that? Do you fully understand international law to make that claim. Can you find the law and interpret it? IS there one law for Joooz and one for everyone else.

So well travelled yet you are no more informed the n someone who drinks all day in a corner pub.

korgy
Stew Ingredient

Post by korgy » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:22 pm

Logg wrote:The European answer is always to put them into the Ghetto.

1) very confusing. you object to this being used as a "ghetto" for only certain groups to talk about I/P issues? and then you make fun of other groups who come in? which is it?

2) is it ok to make fun of some nationalities or ethnicities and not others?
"Iranians apparently disagree with korgy"

korgy
Stew Ingredient

Post by korgy » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:32 pm

Iolar wrote:There is no legitimate reason that TP is clogged up with threads about Hamas and Israel.

Iolar, i disagree. i don't see the TP branch "clogged up" with threads about Gaza and Israel (which is what i think you meant).

there is current war going on in Gaza that is different from the broader I/P conflict that has gone on since the 1967 war (or even since the creation of Israel). it is a current events issue, and when i wake up and look at my front page and see yet more civilians getting slaughtered on a daily basis as part of a situation that only began in the last few weeks, it is hard to simply relegate this to a broader ongoing topic that has been discussed for many decades. it is at the top of the news cycle in the West, as anything of this nature relating to Israel would be, given its close relationship to the West.
"Iranians apparently disagree with korgy"