Yes !!

Keep it civil or we'll send in UN peacekeepers

Moderator: Moderator

Tikkun Olam
Stew Ingredient

Yes !!

Post by Tikkun Olam » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:17 am

Major Jewish donors stick with Obama

US president enjoys growing approval rates, according to Washington Post-ABC poll, after recent slump; to receive support of top-level Jewish fundraisers from 2008 campaign

Yitzhak Benhorin

WASHINGTON – US President Barack Obama is enjoying a 50% approval rate, according to a Washington Post-ABC poll published on Tuesday. The president should also be satisfied as top-level Jewish fundraisers from his 2008 campaign are sticking with him in 2012, Jewish newspaper Forward reported.

According to the paper, despite reports that Obama faces a loss of Jewish funders due to his Middle East policy, analysis of a list of elite bundlers from his 2008 race shows no defections among the president’s top Jewish supporters in 2012.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 97,00.html

You guys vote Obama and we will get rid of Bibi and then and only then will Peace stand a chance .

Dieter_von_Boesenhosen
Stew Ingredient

Re: Yes !!

Post by Dieter_von_Boesenhosen » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:23 am

Do you honestly think that anyone believes you are Israeli?

Tikkun Olam
Stew Ingredient

Post by Tikkun Olam » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:37 pm

Do you honestly think that anyone believes you are Israeli?

Yes , and we are
but that is not the point of our post so please stick to the subject .

queenrania
Stew Ingredient

Post by queenrania » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Dieter_von_Boesenhosen wrote:Do you honestly think that anyone believes you are Israeli?

He is an enemy of Israel. You got that right!

Tikkun Olam
Stew Ingredient

Post by Tikkun Olam » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:00 pm

He is an enemy of Israel. You got that right!

considering we have all served the basic three years and continue to serve in the reserves that is a ridiculous statement American .

have you got anything at all to say on the subject of this thread apart from insults ?

muthafunky
Stew Ingredient

Post by muthafunky » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:03 pm

How many folks on the Stew post from Israel?

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:19 pm

How many folks on the Stew post from Israel?

Only Mishmish
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

muthafunky
Stew Ingredient

Post by muthafunky » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:19 pm

Nope

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Be my guess, why don'ty you break this mystery.

I was posting fomr Israel when I was there just a few weeks ago

muthafunky
Stew Ingredient

Post by muthafunky » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:22 pm

tikkun posts from Israel

joeyramone
Stew Ingredient

Post by joeyramone » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:24 pm

muthafunky wrote:tikkun posts from Israel

OARSUM!!!! VAVI KUTTIN LOAM!!!!!
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

queenrania
Stew Ingredient

Post by queenrania » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:36 pm

What is the difference if one posts from Israel? They can be still anti-Israel.

Jane Fonda has apologised a million times and she still has not been forgiven for her anti-American activities. Has there ever been an American congressman/woman who advocated the dissolution of the American union from the Capitol? Has any American lawmaker join the al-Qaeda operatives? Has any American congressman/woman served as an advisor to a North Korean president? The examples can go on forever.

Well, in Israel a congressman by the name of Tibi advised Yasser Arafat, the world-renowned terrorist. Congresswoman Zoabi joined the anti-Israel flotilla to break the blockade to Gaza that even the UN tranditionally anti-Israel since the 1950s deemed legal. Another Israeli lawmaker served as an advisor to Hezbollah by phone while the Hezbollah was firing at the Israeli cities. He obviously knew that the evidence was too overwhelming and therefore he fled Israel for an Arab state. The list of traitors of Israel can go on forever. The point is being from Israel does make one pro-Israel or even neutral. On the contrary many enemies of Israel reside inside Israel. At this very moment Israel is treating the wife of the Munich massacre mastermind. How is that for an abnormal idealism?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/150943

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:40 pm

If he is postig for Israel, he is playing the role of irritant, much like Ereich.

muthafunky
Stew Ingredient

Post by muthafunky » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:34 pm

What is the difference if one posts from Israel?

I just think it's funny that he is accused of being anti-semitic fake Israeli troll and he's one of only two posters that actually lives in Israel.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:39 pm

I just think it's funny that he is accused of being anti-semitic fake Israeli troll and he's one of only two posters that actually lives in Israel.

his posting style certainly indicates how litle eh knows about his own country

queenrania
Stew Ingredient

Post by queenrania » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:42 pm

muthafunky wrote:
What is the difference if one posts from Israel?

There is nothing unique about the anti-Semitic, anti-Israel Jews. We have always had them and will continue to have them.

Tikkun Olam
Stew Ingredient

Post by Tikkun Olam » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:31 am

You guys vote Obama and we will get rid of Bibi and then and only then will Peace stand a chance .

Not one post on topic , guess we are the only ones in the I/P forum happy about major Jewish donors sticking with Obama, oh well cant please all the people all the time can yah ?

dave.bt
Stew Ingredient

Post by dave.bt » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:06 am

muthafunky wrote:tikkun posts from Israel

Sorry Mutha, but you are an absolute cretin. I am beginning to understand that the 'powers that be' behind the longetivity of this particularly insidious troll isn't Eric

We know he posts with a hamaapil IP. How on earth can you use that to support the idea he is not an anti semite?

NO anti-semites with Israeli IP's? Really?

God that's dumb.

So through your looking glass what a poster says and does is irrelevant - only his IP dicates what it is.

Considering without a doubt that troll poster cannot speak the Israeli native tongue you sure do have egg on your face at the moment. That it has been shown to change age, sex, religion and politican stance as it wanders from year to year and forum to forum doesn't make those supporting it any more credible.

It doesn't like Jews. In fact it clearly despises them and Israel. However like an arab Israeli terrorist it has an Israeli IP. Therefore someone like Polar who has served in the Israeli army, holds Israeli citizenship and can speak hebrew fluently is 'silly' for opposing it.

How absolutely ludicrously stupid. I posted PM'S in which it threatened me, owned up to stalking me by searching for my family on you tube and clearly indicated it was another troll on another forum (different sex, religion and political stance). And you think that because it has a hamaapil IP, he must be okay and can't hate jews. How pathetic. Do you know how many arabs live near hamaapil? What a fool. I think that's my lot here.

Tikkun Olam
Stew Ingredient

Post by Tikkun Olam » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:18 am

Poppy dood, make up your mind , you are posting in the I/P forum again !!

Nuthin to say about major Jewish donors sticking with Obama ?
Just more insults and lies , from where we are sittin its you that is " absolutely ludicrously stupid " dood .

Tikkun Olam
Stew Ingredient

Post by Tikkun Olam » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:11 am

Do you know how many arabs live near hamaapil? What a fool. I think that's my lot here.

We dont think its your lot here Englishman , you will be back , probably under another fake handle like your Poppy one .
How many fake handles have you had since you joined this forum dood ?

Yes , many arabs live in our area dood and we get on great with them and truth be told thats what really pisses you guys off .
But we aint arab dood nor are we volunteers or any of the other slings you have thrown our way , so why cant you just debate the issues dood ?
does the Israeli Left scare you that much ?
you have tried every trick in the book to shut us up , well we wont be shut up by the Diaspora Right Poppy , not on here and not anywhere .

Tikkun Olam
Stew Ingredient

Post by Tikkun Olam » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:59 pm

polardude1 wrote: the role of irritant,

your way ahead in joeyramone's poll dood , guess the " role of irritant " goes to you :mrgreen:

queenrania
Stew Ingredient

Post by queenrania » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Tikkun Olam wrote:you have tried every trick in the book to shut us up , well we wont be shut up by the Diaspora Right Poppy , not on here and not anywhere .

Yeah, some meshugah Jews never learn even from these:

Steve_in_Exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by Steve_in_Exile » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Postby muthafunky » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:22 pm
tikkun posts from Israel

Oresom!

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:53 pm

If Tikkun is not a troll, his time spent here is a waste since he wants to get his message out to a wide audience

If he is a troll playing a role of "post Zionist that does not represent his real views asa perosn,it's a waste. Most are ignring him at this point.

Hs knowledhge of Israel and israels makes him a poor troll

queenrania
Stew Ingredient

Post by queenrania » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:06 am

If TO is not a troll he is not very intelligent.

He represents the fringe ultra-leftist element that is very similar to the Jewish bolsheviks in Russia. That fringe element has similarities with the Kapos. Amira Haas who left Israel to settle in Ramallah is their idol.

Tikkun Olam
Stew Ingredient

Post by Tikkun Olam » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:29 am

polardude1 wrote:If Tikkun is not a troll, his time spent here is a waste since he wants to get his message out to a wide audience

Dont you worry about the Israeli Left none American , we are getting our message out to a wider audience and so far so good as you can see by our original post .

Here is another American progressive site for you to add to your favorites list :
@ http://blog.shalomsalaam.net/
enjoy :wink:

If he is a troll playing a role of "post Zionist that does not represent his real views asa perosn,it's a waste. Most are ignring him at this point.

Most ? by that you refer to yourself and to Logg and to joeyramone , wow !!
The Israeli Left should shut up because of you three ?
In your dreams .

Hs knowledhge of Israel and israels makes him a poor troll

If you say so American , you are the expert on everything Israeli on these forums are you not ?

Tikkun Olam
Stew Ingredient

Post by Tikkun Olam » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:40 am

..... is their idol

an image or other material object representing a deity to which religious worship is addressed.

no idols for atheists dood , sorry to burst your bubble .

queenrania
Stew Ingredient

Post by queenrania » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:16 pm

She is your idol. That nutty woman needs a lot of therapy. She is so ugly looking no normal man would want to get near her.

As for you, we know your agenda. Your love or like of Tibis clearly demonstrate your intention to destroy the Jewish Israel by replacing it with a mini USA where the Muslim Arabs will represent the majority and vote in the government that would institute the Sharia in the Jewish land of Israel. That is what the Tibis are trying to do. They are seeking the destruction of the Jewish sovereignty and you support them in that endeavor. Than when the Hamastanis move into your settlement you will throw in the towel and emigrate to the USA. That is what you are trying to accomplish.

Tikkun Olam
Stew Ingredient

Post by Tikkun Olam » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:23 am

No reply to the above queenrania except to say that you are one crazy dood , almost as crazy as Poppy .

queenrania
Stew Ingredient

Post by queenrania » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:12 am

Shame on you, a Jewish anti-Jew!

cowtown
Stew Ingredient

Post by cowtown » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:23 pm

I'm not really here, this was the top thread and I wanted to see my name as the last poster on all 3 branches
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler

rider5
Stew Ingredient

Post by rider5 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:06 am

Me neither for the same reason.

rider5
Stew Ingredient

Post by rider5 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:46 am

This thread must have been a big blow to the mentally ill Englishman.

Tikkun Olam
Stew Ingredient

Post by Tikkun Olam » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:35 am

rider5 wrote:This thread must have been a big blow to the mentally ill Englishman.

He ran off again but is still lurking , probably trying to come up with a new handle as deviously clever as his Poppy one was :wink:

Israeli
Stew Ingredient

Post by Israeli » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:39 am

Offers still open Englishman ....

You are welcome to come pay us a visit but before you find out who we are you will go thru a security check and then we will know all there is to know about you .

You up for it Poppy ?
“Peace is better than a Greater Israel”.

rider5
Stew Ingredient

Post by rider5 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:58 am

Have mishmish and Israeli met yet?

FFS it's small country.

Israeli
Stew Ingredient

Post by Israeli » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:18 am

rider5 wrote:Have mishmish and Israeli met yet?

FFS it's small country.

It's a very small country rider5 and mish is welcome to come visit us any time she chooses to , we would love to hear more about her relationship with polardude face to face and if she knows his family over here .... cos mocking a dead IDF medic and his family is not something we take lightly from one of our own and we very much doubt that polardudes family would take his backing up of Poppy and all of polar's other lies , example that he can vote over here ...total bullshit BTW , lightly either.

mishmish
Stew Ingredient

Post by mishmish » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:16 am

I've already had this futile discussion with your predecessor mar Israeli. I suggest you both stop using your dead medic like some voodoo doll to be flashed in the ol' shame-and-gain game. no one is even thinking of prostrating themselves before your imagined 'special' insight honor of your 'special' loss.

your opinion does not become more relevant or important because your friend died, nor are your feelings more relevant or important than some dastardly Likudnik. because guess what, tinkerbell - there are plenty of 'dastardly Likudniks' and 'evil settlers' and non-farmers and foreign born folk (you know, all folks you think are less entitled than your good self) who have lost their lives too, and live ones, who can vote, who knew and loved people who are no longer with them, all for YOUR benefit. and you OWE them.

And BTW, a) I'm a pretty extreme left winger, and I don't care for your tone. b) polar can indeed vote here if he chooses to do so. tough tooties.

Israeli
Stew Ingredient

Post by Israeli » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:31 am

There is your answer rider5 ..... guess we wont be seeing mish either .

Code: Select all

polar can indeed vote here if he chooses to do so. tough tooties

No he cannot mish ....unless he intends to become resident .

Please be so kind as to review here :

http://972mag.com/well-timed-absentee-v ... acy/44628/

and here :

Israeli law does not provide for absentee ballots, and voting takes place only on Israeli soil. The sole exceptions are Israeli citizens serving on Israeli ships and in Israeli embassies and consulates abroad.

@ http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/History/Moder ... y_2009.htm

You cannot just hop on a plane and vote either as polardude has said he has done on numerous occasions ..... you have to be resident for a specific time before elections

mishmish
Stew Ingredient

Post by mishmish » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:53 am

*sigh* 'all' he has to do is get a plane ticket, Israeli. I realize things are a bit insulated up your way, but fyi, people do it all the time if they care enough (generally it's more a matter of timing their next trip)

Israeli
Stew Ingredient

Post by Israeli » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:47 am

mishmish wrote:*sigh* 'all' he has to do is get a plane ticket, Israeli. I realize things are a bit insulated up your way, but fyi, people do it all the time if they care enough (generally it's more a matter of timing their next trip)

*sigh* back at you mish

there are laws rules and regulations and time limits on who can just hop on a plane to vote in our elections mish

I suggest you go study them ..... polardude does not fit into any of the acceptable criteria.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:02 am

Israeli, can you find that voting law? I believe that if I have a Teudat Zehut, I can fly into Israel and vote.For the record, I have not done it yet.

Israeli
Stew Ingredient

Post by Israeli » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:22 am

polardude1 wrote:Israeli, can you find that voting law? I believe that if I have a Teudat Zehut, I can fly into Israel and vote.For the record, I have not done it yet.

You talkin to me American ?

Dont you have us all on ignore ?

Still waiting for that apology Dude .... till we get it none of us ...and that includes Tzachi's family , will have anything to say to you American.
You keep foolin and lying to this forum and we will be here .... howz Poppy BTW ? :mrgreen:

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:12 pm

So yuo cannot find the law. I thought so.

Israeli
Stew Ingredient

Post by Israeli » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:35 pm

I can fly into Israel and vote.For the record, I have not done it yet.

now there you go ..,... changeing the story when it suits you ..... so when exactly was it you were privaleged enough to vote in our elections the last time ?

So yuo cannot find the law. I thought so.

Oh I can find the law ..... its in Hebrew tho , you ready to translate it ? :mrgreen:

Howz Poppy BTW ?

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:37 pm

..... its in Hebrew tho , you ready to translate it ?

Oh I think I can handle it

Israeli
Stew Ingredient

Post by Israeli » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:50 pm

You think you can handle it ?
Go ahead , it proves you to be the liar that you are Dude .
Howz Poppy BTW ?

queenrania
Stew Ingredient

Post by queenrania » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:45 pm

Israeli wrote:You think you can handle it ?
Go ahead , it proves you to be the liar that you are Dude .
Howz Poppy BTW ?

Has not your madrasa taught you how to be polite?

Israeli
Stew Ingredient

Post by Israeli » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:30 am

queenrania wrote:Has not your madrasa taught you how to be polite?

I'm trying very hard to be polite queenrania , not easy with so many crazies like yourself around here .

Madrasa =

Madrasa (Arabic: مدرسة‎, madrasa pl. مدارس, madāris) is the Arabic word (of Semitic origin; viz Hebrew midrash) for any type of educational institution, whether secular or religious (of any religion). It is variously transliterated as madrasah, madarasaa, medresa, madrassa, madraza, madarsa, medrese etc. In English the word normally specifically means any type of religious school or college for the study of the Islamic religion, though this may not be the only subject studied.

This is where I recieved my education :
http://www.hefer.org.il/htmls/page_7042 ... &bsp=16403

Deal with it American .

So where were you taught your hate filled Islamophobia and racism and sense of superiority ?

queenrania
Stew Ingredient

Post by queenrania » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:28 pm

Listen mamzer, these are your options:

Abarbanel Mental Health Center
Nes Ziona Psychiatric Hospital
Talbiya Psychiatric Hospital

However, the best treatment you can only get here:

Gaza Psychiatric Hospital
There are also some fine psychiatrists in Ramallah. I can provide you a list.

Good luck!