Intellectual Whore

Point, shoot, leave.
BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Intellectual Whore

Post by BeatRaven » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:40 pm

Very funny thread on an older woman's experience living in Chiang Mai where she posits that white men want a western mind and an eastern pussy:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/963 ... re/?page=5

Warning: It's a long thread, but entertaining to the end.

dBrother
Stew Ingredient

Re: Intellectual Whore

Post by dBrother » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:43 pm

this reply basically summed that OP up..

I too am not clear about what she wants.

If I encounter her someplace and ignore her she will think I am antognistic towards female farangs, perhaps silently calling her a fat pig, and if I speak with her she will think I want her to be my whore.

An old friend once told me they are all witches!

CaminoDeb
Stew Ingredient

Post by CaminoDeb » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:04 pm

BeatRaven wrote:Very funny thread on an older woman's experience living in Chiang Mai where she posits that white men want a western mind and an eastern pussy:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/963 ... re/?page=5

Warning: It's a long thread, but entertaining to the end.

It's entertaining somewhat. I was feeling mildly entertained but then felt a little sad reading all of the lovely comments such as women over 50 being unattractive.

I was also somewhat entertained remembering the foreign men in the Kingdom of Cambodia and their gleeful participation in the brothel activities, dumping their old "ugly" "fat" wives for 20-year-old women who couldn't hold a convo but could keep them happy for a short time.

Kind of entertaining, and also just kind of sad.

She takes a lot of abuse for her honesty, but she is a little melodramatic about it all. I don't think anyone was really hitting on her for anything other than some good conversation.

When we met an American guy in Chiang Saen, Thailand living there with his Thai wife--who he'd had a baby with--he was just desperate for someone to talk with.

I think the OP's issue was that perhaps she retired in the wrong place. She sounds kind of lonely.

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:29 pm

Would it be possible for me to retire in somewhere like Chiang Mai (but not Chiang Mai), split the difference, and only date 40-something farangs?

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Post by BeatRaven » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:40 am

Cost-wise, it's going to net out the same as going native and younger.

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:58 pm

BeatRaven wrote:Cost-wise, it's going to net out the same as going native and younger.

Yeah, but how long can you talk about your favorite kind of ice cream and a new purse?

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Post by BeatRaven » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:52 pm

It's a smaller tinder cohort and a lot of them will be homely/asexual/not into you. Like the world over, those 3 culls really knock the numbers down.

Many threads on Thai Visa affirm (after much ham sandwich to the picnic laughing) that your odds are low and Bangkok and Pattaya are you best shots.

If you hit 2 in Khorat, the other 4 prospects will hear about it.

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:21 pm

BeatRaven wrote:It's a smaller tinder cohort and a lot of them will be homely/asexual/not into you. Like the world over, those 3 culls really knock the numbers down.

Many threads on Thai Visa affirm (after much ham sandwich to the picnic laughing) that your odds are low and Bangkok and Pattaya are you best shots.

If you hit 2 in Khorat, the other 4 prospects will hear about it.

I played with Tinder in both Bangkok and Jakarta and the odds were forty times better in the latter, even with the few lonely middle-aged international school teachers or World Bank hacks. That said, I'm sure Bangkok would be fine if you lived there.

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient

Post by BeatRaven » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:33 pm

A lot of the women here lived in Asia and prob. fucked a whitey while over there. That's the pool.

Not terrible, but not worth changing zip codes over.

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:08 pm

BeatRaven wrote:A lot of the women here lived in Asia and prob. fucked a whitey while over there. That's the pool.

Not terrible, but not worth changing zip codes over.

When I lived in Korea I had white women banging on my door in the middle of the night. And I look like Stephen Hawking.