Six months

We're travelers here. Tourists can be found on that other board.
Chip_Oatley
Stew Ingredient

Re: Six months

Post by Chip_Oatley » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:42 pm

Update, two months in:

Sold car and flew to Lisbon the same day. I mailed the tags back to Va. DMV yesterday.

I'm in Lisbon for two weeks, watching a sweet, fluffy cat. Then I have a few days break before heading to London to watch two cats. I will be in London over Christmas and NY.

Wilster
Stew Ingredient

Post by Wilster » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:56 pm

Definitely head up to Porto if you're that close!
Scrubb makes note of my Stew and Thorn Tree posting history: I had no issues with what you said, the problem was that I couldn't figure out what it was (you said).

Chip_Oatley
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chip_Oatley » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:15 pm

Wilster, I went to Porto for a few days in between Lisbon and London. Liked it. Did not get to go to Douro Valley unfortch.

Where shall I go next?

Wilster
Stew Ingredient

Post by Wilster » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:40 pm

Chip_Oatley wrote:Wilster, I went to Porto for a few days in between Lisbon and London. Liked it. Did not get to go to Douro Valley unfortch.

Where shall I go next?

Well, if it was me, I'd go to Kiev, Ukrain (not sure what it's like during the winter), but that's in a large part due because I have never been there and is on my list of places to go; Odessa too I guess.
Scrubb makes note of my Stew and Thorn Tree posting history: I had no issues with what you said, the problem was that I couldn't figure out what it was (you said).