Sprigboks vs Wallabies

If it's got balls, it's here
Shavenhead
Stew Ingredient

Sprigboks vs Wallabies

Post by Shavenhead » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:07 pm

It's a must win for both sides, isn't it?
"Don't be attracted to easy paths because the paths that make your feet bleed are the only way to get ahead in life" Saddam Hussein

Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient

Re: Sprigboks vs Wallabies

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:24 pm

Do you still think you will be alive for the November internationals?

Shavenhead
Stew Ingredient

Post by Shavenhead » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:57 pm

It's touch and go and this stage. But who knows - baby steps
"Don't be attracted to easy paths because the paths that make your feet bleed are the only way to get ahead in life" Saddam Hussein

Shavenhead
Stew Ingredient

Post by Shavenhead » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:13 pm

Oh dear. 1:30 in, and it's 7\0 to SA.

mad hatter
Stew Ingredient

Post by mad hatter » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:21 pm

is it worth turning on the tv for? note its 4am here

Nines to Felix:
I know a lot of really successful lawyers. My oldest son is a full partner in a prestigious law firm. I know the gig.

None of them have the time nor inclination to post the never-ending drivel like you've done for decades here on Talk Politics or even Lonely Planet back in the day.

Nines to Felix: "I know a lot of really successful lawyers. My oldest son is a full partner in a prestigious law firm. I know the gig. None of them have the time nor inclination to post the never-ending drivel like you've done for decades here"

Shavenhead
Stew Ingredient

Post by Shavenhead » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:57 pm

Worth a look;20-12 to SA at half time.

So definitely still game on

Shavenhead
Stew Ingredient

Post by Shavenhead » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:37 pm

Diyanthi, yellow card.

Australia to win this

mad hatter
Stew Ingredient

Post by mad hatter » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:43 pm

Shavenhead wrote:Diyanthi, yellow card.

Australia to win this
right youve made me turn on the tv now. this better be goid

Nines to Felix:
I know a lot of really successful lawyers. My oldest son is a full partner in a prestigious law firm. I know the gig.

None of them have the time nor inclination to post the never-ending drivel like you've done for decades here on Talk Politics or even Lonely Planet back in the day.

Nines to Felix: "I know a lot of really successful lawyers. My oldest son is a full partner in a prestigious law firm. I know the gig. None of them have the time nor inclination to post the never-ending drivel like you've done for decades here"

mad hatter
Stew Ingredient

Post by mad hatter » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:44 pm

ffs. foley looks like a kiddyfiddler with that mo

Nines to Felix:

Shavenhead
Stew Ingredient

Post by Shavenhead » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:58 pm

23-12 to SA at full time.

Cheika must be feeling the heat now..

Bring on Loftus.

mad hatter
Stew Ingredient

Post by mad hatter » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:01 pm

cheika doesnt have the players, the wallaby loosies are not there, beale at centre really?
good effort by sth efrika tho. game plan looking good

Nines to Felix:

Shavenhead
Stew Ingredient

Post by Shavenhead » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:09 pm

The Pockock/Hooper combimation isn't really there any more. Or is it a case of anyone can do it now?

harry_flashman
Stew Ingredient

Post by harry_flashman » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:41 pm

Australia for me in a close game.
Hello Flashman

coward, cad, lecher and knave-of-all-trades

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:10 pm

The games over Harry.
Under the milky-way, tonight.
Hands have been clenched in a fist too long.

mad hatter
Stew Ingredient

Post by mad hatter » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:17 pm

Shavenhead wrote:The Pockock/Hooper combimation isn't really there any more. Or is it a case of anyone can do it now?
Too small too old now. A Scott Barrett type is the mold for a 6 now