The Oakland Raiders Relocation To Las Vegas: The New Stadium Will Have A Jail And A Courtroom

If it's got balls, it's here
steveogolf
Stew Ingredient

The Oakland Raiders Relocation To Las Vegas: The New Stadium Will Have A Jail And A Courtroom

Post by steveogolf » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:15 pm

The new stadium in Las Vegas will have a Jail and a Courtroom for trial of unruly fans. The move to Las Vegas is slated for 2020. The reason for the Jail and Courtroom is because the Raiders will have no tolerance for fans who get into fights and who are disruptive at games. Fans will forfeit their personal licenses and season tickets if convicted.
End of Story.
Steveo is my name, and golf is my game.

Lincoln
Stew Ingredient

Re: The Oakland Raiders Relocation To Las Vegas: The New Stadium Will Have A Jail And A Courtroom

Post by Lincoln » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:11 pm

Rubbish...you yanks send people to prison for any old shit these days so I can't see them just suspending the season tickets of unruly fans I've they've gone to the trouble of building a courtroom and jail.

I call bullshit and have strong suspicion that the OP May well be a Wanker.

Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient

Re: The Oakland Raiders Relocation To Las Vegas: The New Stadium Will Have A Jail And A Courtroom

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:16 pm

Ive been to see the Raiders play at home.

All i saw was Latinos getting marched out by police for throwing food at each other.

They were down 28-0 to The Patriots at the end of the first quarter.

It rained 4 hours non stop.

Luckily i smuggled in a half bottle of JD in the old crotch belt routine

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:04 am

The Raiders do have the reputation as being the perhaps most passionate and worst behaved fans in the NFL, i do wonder if their move to Vegas will temper their fans?
'There are plenty of people out there'..................Donald Trump

Free American Joe!!!

Nines
Regular Guy

Post by Nines » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:31 am

As someone who has actually attended a few Raider games sitting down in the Black Hole I can assure you this safety measure is a good idea.

Raider fan takes everything to the extreme.

Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:05 am

Bullshit

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:30 am

Drunk again Stephen?

Free American Joe!!!

Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:48 am

Cunt again Jed?

sodelicious
Stew Ingredient

Post by sodelicious » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:03 am

Awesome, we haven't had a period op in awhile.
Everyone is a victim to a social worker.

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:01 pm

No Stephen, i do try to talk at all about sports, and do try add to what we are trying about and just lurk on here to be rude to people, if you see me as a c**t for doing so, well so be it.

Free American Joe!!!

Agent009
Stew Ingredient

Post by Agent009 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:40 pm

Eagles fans are the worst in the NFL...
Its not even a contest. The entire stadium is a black hole.
If flares were a thing in the seppoland, theyd of burned down 4 stadiums in philly.
hth
One thing thats for certain, one thing thats for sure
The less you want, the more youve got, so dont you cry for more

Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:10 pm

EAGLES!

sodelicious
Stew Ingredient

Post by sodelicious » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:58 pm

Agent009 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:40 pm
Eagles fans are the worst in the NFL...
Its not even a contest. The entire stadium is a black hole.
If flares were a thing in the seppoland, theyd of burned down 4 stadiums in philly.
hth
Ya, that footage of the dude eating horse shit was something to behold.

steveogolf
Stew Ingredient

Post by steveogolf » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:31 pm

And if there is a streaker?............... The Judge: "Bailiff, whack his pee pee!"

steveogolf
Stew Ingredient

Post by steveogolf » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:41 pm

Lincoln wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:11 pm
....................... I call bullshit and have strong suspicion that the OP May well be a Wanker.
And Lincs is a Doper, but he has a very nice patio at home.

Raymond_Babbitt
Stew Ingredient

Post by Raymond_Babbitt » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:52 pm

Moving again, so it's been Oakland, LA, Oakland, LV?

Nobody seems to want them.

sodelicious
Stew Ingredient

Post by sodelicious » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:23 pm

Vegas wants them, the city and the state are putting up 750mil of public money towards a new stadium for the Raiders.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:25 pm

Are you telling me there's not enough private money in fucking Las Vegas to build a stadium without the need of government handouts?
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

sodelicious
Stew Ingredient

Post by sodelicious » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:27 pm

I'm not telling you that at all, I'm just saying that City and State Gov'ts gave Mark Davis a massive handout to lure the Raiders.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:49 pm

Amazing.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

sodelicious
Stew Ingredient

Post by sodelicious » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:56 pm

According to the website Field of Schemes, it is the biggest professional sports government handout for a stadium ever.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:15 am

I just hope the stupid locals will be able to use it for concerts and conventions and the like on the 355 days per year the Roiders won't be using it.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

Nines
Regular Guy

Post by Nines » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:20 am

I have to admit, the name Las Vegas Raiders has a certain ring to it.

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:58 am

I believe they tried to move before, so what is wrong with Oakland, or is it just a money thing?

Free American Joe!!!

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:09 am

jedgarandclyde wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:58 am
I believe they tried to move before, so what is wrong with Oakland, or is it just a money thing?
They didn't try, they did move to LA. And yes, everything is a money thing in the NFL, in part if not in toto.

What is wrong with Oakland? I hear from my cousin in Alameda that it is improving from ghetto, as mere millionaires flee San Fransicko.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

Nines
Regular Guy

Post by Nines » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:32 am

John Gruden is sneaky. He sat the star players on the bench against the Rams.

Beware

Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:37 am

I don't understand this concept of being able to relocate a sports team half way across the country.

The last time this happened in the UK was with Wimbledon. All that happened is the fans set up their own team, AFC Wimbledon, which i believe are now higher positioned than the rebranded MK Dons.

Oh and Arsenal moved north of the river about 100 years ago

sodelicious
Stew Ingredient

Post by sodelicious » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:50 am

It's because sports teams in the US are franchises, not clubs, and as such they are run like businesses. If a business can find a better deal in another city, it will pack up and move there.

sodelicious
Stew Ingredient

Post by sodelicious » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:51 am

With Oakland in particular, the city is almost broke and there is no way that the city or county will put up the funds to build a new football stadium to replace the current dump of a stadium that the Oakland Raiders play in.

Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:00 am

English Premiership teams are run like businesses too. Big ones.

When they don't have money they just become shit for a while.

Or when youre West Ham you spend £100 million on players in a month and you are 'shitter' than ever.

Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:02 am

sodelicious wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:51 am
With Oakland in particular, the city is almost broke and there is no way that the city or county will put up the funds to build a new football stadium to replace the current dump of a stadium that the Oakland Raiders play in.
Has there been mass protests?

What would happen if they tried to move The Eagles to Portland?

sodelicious
Stew Ingredient

Post by sodelicious » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:07 am

Within North America in the last 30 years 16 franchises have relocated in 4 major North American pro sports leagues.

sodelicious
Stew Ingredient

Post by sodelicious » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:09 am

I don't know if there have been mass protests, I think the Oakland faithful kinda knew that the Raiders leaving was gonna happen eventually. As far as what would happen if the Eagles tried to leave to Portland, I'm not sure.

kotagiri_tea_planter
Stew Ingredient

Post by kotagiri_tea_planter » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:33 am

75% of the crowd at the LA Coliseum for the Rams-Raaaiderrrz preseason game were Raiders fans. First time the Raaaiderrrz have blessed the Coli with their presence in nearly 25 years. There was much sliver n black on silver n black fisticuffs. Both teams play each other for reals in a few weeks, so didn't want to reveal too much. The Raiders would've moved to the new LA stadium if the Chargers didn't. The Raiders are still the #1 NFL team in LA, ahead of the Rams and Chargers. Plenty of fans will be taking quick Southwest flights to attend games in Vegas or driving up for the weekend.

The autumn wind is a pirate!

sodelicious
Stew Ingredient

Post by sodelicious » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:39 am

Kota, when does the new Stadium in LA open?

kotagiri_tea_planter
Stew Ingredient

Post by kotagiri_tea_planter » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:46 am

2020. Already delayed a year from 2019. So who knows. But a super bowl, college football championship, and possibly Olympic and World Cup stuff are lined up.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:15 pm

sodelicious wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:50 am
It's because sports teams in the US are franchises, not clubs, and as such they are run like businesses. If a business can find a better deal in another city, it will pack up and move there.
With the consent of other owners. They can't just locate wherever they want, particularly if it's in a cachement of another team.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:41 pm

Eeich
With the consent of other owners. They can't just locate wherever they want, particularly if it's in a cachement of another team.
With the decision by the owners, but the league has to give the OK for the move.
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

Raymond_Babbitt
Stew Ingredient

Post by Raymond_Babbitt » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:35 am

eric84 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:49 pm
Amazing.
X2

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:52 pm

sodelicious wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:27 pm
I'm not telling you that at all, I'm just saying that City and State Gov'ts gave Mark Davis a massive handout to lure the Raiders.
Typically this is done by using taxes that locals don't pay, like hotel/motel tax hikes and rental car tax hikes.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!