section8 wrote:I switched the scoring to fractional.
Gonna take a little getting used to, but if it didn't change any of Week 1 results, bring it.
Name three teams that scored above 95.00, and name nine teams that scored below 85.00 (Hint: six of the below 85.00 teams are in Division d1).
wilz' Draft Analysis: Draft position vs Initial performance
1) Golden Taint 11 point LOSS Top draft position, tough loss, will be formidable going forward
2) The Shamoos 18 point LOSS Second draft position, predictably stuffed it up, will finish last
3) Keith Stones 3 point Win Best Match Up of the Week, will be formidable going forward
4) Big Woolly 3 point LOSS Best Match Up of the Week, will be formidable going forward
5) Graveshitters 9 point Win Mike Evans? Isaiah Crowell? Marshawn Lynch? 78 points
6) Ron Mexicants 3 point LOSS Burned by Beckham absence, will be formidable going forward
7) The Ivankas 23 point Win Inexplicable
7+) Espina's Thorns 9 point LOSS Has Names, but not numbers, and that's not likely to change
9) The Unicorns 3 point Win Unicorns drafting from the nine hole, will finish close, but no ring
10) PhilipRivers' 18 point Win Would've beat just three teams, and faced the shmoos (Joe Mixon?)
11) DirtyDawg 11 point Win Drafted next last, looks a contender, Diggs his luck God Rodgers willing
12) The Jennys 23 point LOSS Drafted last, the impossible position, yet will finish ahead of the shmoos
Wheres the yahoo generated game analysis, those were always fun.... Do they drop on wed?
They'll be along in a bit. Delayed at the start of the season, they'll start posting Tuesday morning around Week 3.