Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

If it's got balls, it's here
Post Reply
User avatar
grecian
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16511
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by grecian » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:26 pm

Lance Roidstrong???

Fucking Leftfield Post there from you, Gramps!!

We all know about the Lance Roidstrong Debacle...

You spent 10+ Years defending the CUNT after 10 Years of me Posting evidence that the CUNT was a Roider!!

And STILL you will never say you were wrong...

Now? Admit you were wrong so we can all move on and I don't have to remind you, again, what a Silly Fuckwit you were over 10+ years...

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18687
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:00 pm

grecian wrote:I'll go!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4093602/James-Hird-s-wife-Tania-looks-weary-leaves-Toorak-mansion.html

So looks like he was bullied by the AFL OFISHials?

Also looks like he has a Mental Health problem...


He has a narcissistic personality disorder.

No Australian male had ever said "no" to him.

It took foreign judges from WADA to come in and unpick the cover up the Aussies had arranged.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 7566
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 3:30 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by jedgarandclyde » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:24 am

Look Grecian, despite what you say we both know you tell lies, don't we?
'There are plenty of people out there'..................Donald Trump

Free American Joe!!!

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9628
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by brodie_bruce » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:04 am

Argonheart_Po wrote:He has a narcissistic personality disorder.

No Australian male had ever said "no" to him.

It took foreign judges from WADA to come in and unpick the cover up the Aussies had arranged.


You really enjoy all this, don't you?
He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.

User avatar
Unwashed_Pom
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 6433
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:01 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Unwashed_Pom » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:28 am

He has a narcissistic personality disorder.


Crystal ball gazing, fantail wrapper gossip or vinegar stroke knuckle shuffling fart?

User avatar
grecian
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16511
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by grecian » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:27 pm

grecian wrote:Lance Roidstrong???

Fucking Leftfield Post there from you, Gramps!!

We all know about the Lance Roidstrong Debacle...

You spent 10+ Years defending the CUNT after 10 Years of me Posting evidence that the CUNT was a Roider!!

And STILL you will never say you were wrong...

Now? Admit you were wrong so we can all move on and I don't have to remind you, again, what a Silly Fuckwit you were over 10+ years...


jedgarandclyde wrote:Look Grecian, despite what you say we both know you tell lies, don't we?


Care to reply to my Post above and not Post Silly Fucking Shite Instead?...

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18687
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:47 am

brodie_bruce wrote:
Argonheart_Po wrote:He has a narcissistic personality disorder.

No Australian male had ever said "no" to him.

It took foreign judges from WADA to come in and unpick the cover up the Aussies had arranged.


You really enjoy all this, don't you?


Australia needs to change its sporting culture. It's 35 years behind the rest of the west.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9628
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by brodie_bruce » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:04 am

Oh bollocks.

Why is it stuff like http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/38457434 , http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-21/m ... al/8122926 or http://www.si.com/olympics/2017/01/06/u ... ng-scandal gets a good bloke discount from you?

Name one sporting culture which is cleaner than clean?
He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18687
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Name a country where an an entire team were cheating by taking illicit drugs - and the local sporting authorities colluded to cover it up - and it took foreign impartial judges to bring them to book.

I'll name you two. Russia and Australia.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9628
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by brodie_bruce » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:16 am

Which authorities were responsible for the cover up? And no telling me to google it (followed by "dummy"). You tell me......
He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18687
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:27 am

The AFL commission.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
grecian
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16511
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by grecian » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:51 pm

Some Minor Crim Tennis Cunt was betting and cheating recently and got banned...

CBA to find a Link...

User avatar
Wellpisser
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19016
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:38 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Wellpisser » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:21 am

Drug Cheats in Australian Sport
Postby Argonheart_Po » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:32 am

What's up with these fuckers?

They get caught red-handed and try and wriggle out if it.

And sport, particularly AFL is such a sacred cow in Australia that the country isn't in uproar at this amazing behaviour, the coaches and managers aren't in jail and the OH&S authorities aren't tearing the clubs apart.


Can this thread make it to 3 years and still be live and kicking?

User avatar
Unwashed_Pom
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 6433
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:01 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Unwashed_Pom » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:22 am

Depends.

Either put the poo on a permanent force fed drip of industrial strength Immodium or deprive him of tissues. Take your pick.

User avatar
Wellpisser
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19016
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:38 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Wellpisser » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:33 am

Unwashed_Pom wrote:Depends.

Either put the poo on a permanent force fed drip of industrial strength Immodium or deprive him of tissues. Take your pick.


So what will come first-2,000 posts or 3 years? It is an all time classic thread and he has the 'Strayan contingent dancing to order, you have an almost Pavlovian reaction to him

User avatar
Unwashed_Pom
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 6433
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:01 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Unwashed_Pom » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:58 am

He's honed the state of producing steaming turds to a fine art. You can't help but wonder what or where he'll open his bowels next. I sit verily constipated beside his output.

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18687
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:28 pm

Wellpisser wrote:
Drug Cheats in Australian Sport
Postby Argonheart_Po » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:32 am

What's up with these fuckers?

They get caught red-handed and try and wriggle out if it.

And sport, particularly AFL is such a sacred cow in Australia that the country isn't in uproar at this amazing behaviour, the coaches and managers aren't in jail and the OH&S authorities aren't tearing the clubs apart.


Can this thread make it to 3 years and still be live and kicking?


Australian sporting culture is the gift that keeps on giving.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Wellpisser
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19016
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:38 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Wellpisser » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:04 am

Yes, the football season will be starting soon and no doubt there will be the usual scandals, drug taking and sexual abuser that we have come to expect.

User avatar
Unwashed_Pom
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 6433
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:01 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Unwashed_Pom » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:40 am

My, how brown is your nose?

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9628
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by brodie_bruce » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:39 am

Wellpisser wrote:Yes, the football season will be starting soon and no doubt there will be the usual scandals, drug taking and sexual abuser that we have come to expect.


But the English Premier League has been going for a few months now......
He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9628
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by brodie_bruce » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:32 am

Wellpisser wrote:Yes, the football season will be starting soon and no doubt there will be the usual scandals, drug taking and sexual abuser that we have come to expect.


But the English Premier League has been going for a few months now......
He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.

User avatar
Wellpisser
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19016
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:38 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Wellpisser » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:03 pm

Unwashed_Pom wrote:My, how brown is your nose?


Creepy.

User avatar
Wellpisser
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19016
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:38 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Wellpisser » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Wellpisser wrote:Yes, the football season will be starting soon and no doubt there will be the usual scandals, drug taking and sexual abuser that we have come to expect.


And even before spring training we have the latest Strayan drugs scandal at Newcastle. OI OI OI!

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18687
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:13 pm

And it will continue all year.

NRL players will continue to beat members of the public and their girlfriends, commit sexual assaults and hang around with gangsters and drug dealers.

AFL players will continue to use meth without fear of being caught, assault members of the public and their girlfriends and fix matches (they call it "tanking" the rest of the western world calls it what it is).

Soccer and rugby union are largely scandal free because they are subject to international oversight. Leave it to the Aussies and you get a low, cheap, sleazy and corrupt culture.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Flobster!
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 30078
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:12 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Flobster! » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:54 am

Poo, I'm concerned that in this thread you're siding with the PC elites who don't like seeing a working class bloke make good and enjoy a few working class drugs and a bit of working class biffo.
The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9628
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by brodie_bruce » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:34 pm

I thought with wellpisser "contributing" to this thread that he'd finally hit peak sneer......
He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18687
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:15 pm

It's inevitable - with the worst sporting culture in the western world - that the coming AFL and NRL seasons will yet again be full of scandal.

Presumably there is hope, rugby union seems to be dying a slow death in Australia but soccer is beginning to rake in the dollars and is the most popular sport in terms of the amount of players. Both sports have - because they are not largely administered in Australia - a much healthier culture among the players.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Wellpisser
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19016
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:38 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Wellpisser » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:39 am

Argonheart_Po wrote:It's inevitable - with the worst sporting culture in the western world - that the coming AFL and NRL seasons will yet again be full of scandal.

Presumably there is hope, rugby union seems to be dying a slow death in Australia but soccer is beginning to rake in the dollars and is the most popular sport in terms of the amount of players. Both sports have - because they are not largely administered in Australia - a much healthier culture among the players.


it is extraordinary that a sport administered by FIFA is seen as the least corrupt in a nation.

User avatar
Flobster!
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 30078
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:12 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Flobster! » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:20 am

I hadn't seen this. It's quite funny.


The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18687
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:56 am

Poor Hird.

He's a narcissist. He's been treated like a precious princeling by every Australian male he's met since he was 9 or 10. He hasn't had a normal conversation with anyone since he was that age too. He thought he could do anything. He also thought the AFL would cover it up - like they do all the time - for their rapist players, their drug taking and match fixing culture. But they couldn't cover it up although they tried, because for once his tiny sport attracted the attention of officials overseas.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9628
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by brodie_bruce » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:18 am

Utter unsubstantiated drivel.
He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18687
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:49 am

brodie_bruce wrote:Utter unsubstantiated drivel.


The AFL found the chap who gave the team banned drugs guilty and banned him for life. The next moment the AFL said that there was no evidence that the players had taken banned drugs.

No Australian media outlet found this strange.

It took foreign judges to come to Australia and say 'you've got to be fucking kidding' and ban the lot for a year.

Like something from Russia. Or East Germany. Corrupt, sleazy drug culture.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9628
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by brodie_bruce » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:37 pm

So, you've personally met James Hird then and spoken to him and m ow first hand that he's. It had a normal conversation then?
He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18687
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:20 am

brodie_bruce wrote:So, you've personally met James Hird then and spoken to him and m ow first hand that he's. It had a normal conversation then?


I've kind of met him. His boys were playing my brother's kids in Brighton. You know what he did? He walked onto the pitch and demanded the umpire - a kid - change a call he'd made. He pushed his boys team's coach - another kid - then changed the team's composition and tactic in front of the humiliated coach. The parents? His fans. They laughed and slapped him on the back.
Last edited by Argonheart_Po on Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18687
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:21 am

And this Brodie Bruce. Isn't it completely embarrassing.

Argonheart_Po wrote:
brodie_bruce wrote:Utter unsubstantiated drivel.


The AFL found the chap who gave the team banned drugs guilty and banned him for life. The next moment the AFL said that there was no evidence that the players had taken banned drugs.

No Australian media outlet found this strange.

It took foreign judges to come to Australia and say 'you've got to be fucking kidding' and ban the lot for a year.

Like something from Russia. Or East Germany. Corrupt, sleazy drug culture.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9628
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by brodie_bruce » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:07 am

Argonheart_Po wrote:
brodie_bruce wrote:So, you've personally met James Hird then and spoken to him and m ow first hand that he's. It had a normal conversation then?


I've kind of met him. His boys were playing my brother's kids in Brighton. You know what he did? He walked onto the pitch and demanded the umpire - a kid - change a call he'd made. He pushed his boys team's coach - another kid - then changed the team's composition and tactic in front of the humiliated coach. The parents? His fans. They laughed and slapped him on the back.


Interesting.

I did ask as James Hird studied civil engineering with someone I know - I think he went to RMIT while the person I know started there and then transferred to my uni where I had a few of the same courses. According to the person I know he was very quiet, level headed and unfailingly polite.

Things change I guess......
He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18687
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:30 am

He's a product of AFL culture.

Treat people like Justin Bieber long enough and eventually they'll begin to act like Justin Bieber.

Look - you must see it - how is it possible for the AFL Commission to ban Dank for life for giving Essendon players banned drugs and then say that there was enough evidence to say the Essendon players had taken banned drugs. No wonder the foreign judges shit a brick when they saw the cover up.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Geoffers
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3462
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:49 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Geoffers » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:28 am

There's an NRL player, Barba, who has escaped his 12 week cheating ban by joining a French rugby team, on $1 million a year. So who's in the wrong, the NRL or French rugby?

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18687
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:29 pm

Geoffers wrote:There's an NRL player, Barba, who has escaped his 12 week cheating ban by joining a French rugby team, on $1 million a year. So who's in the wrong, the NRL or French rugby?


The same player who regularly beat up his girlfriend?

Toulon are wrong for signing him of course.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
harry_flashman
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10301
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:38 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by harry_flashman » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:19 am

He's a narcissist. He's been treated like a precious princeling by every Australian male he's met since he was 9 or 10.


Don't you find that boorishness is often an inherent feature of the Australian national psyche in the same way that that weasel words is a often feature of the English.
Hello Flashman

coward, cad, lecher and knave-of-all-trades

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18687
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:46 pm

harry_flashman wrote:
He's a narcissist. He's been treated like a precious princeling by every Australian male he's met since he was 9 or 10.


Don't you find that boorishness is often an inherent feature of the Australian national psyche in the same way that that weasel words is a often feature of the English.


I think most Australians are kind and nice just as most Brits are. However they have a blind spot when it comes to sport and allow - and even congratulate - the most boorish, or stupid or poor behaviour.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
grecian
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16511
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by grecian » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:24 pm

So a Bruce hits a Sheila?

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18687
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:16 pm

Following the armed robbery conviction of a boy who went to join an AFL club and came back to his parents a meth head the press in Australia is starting to question whether tacitly encouraging AFL players to take illegal drugs is a good thing.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18687
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:55 pm

“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
grecian
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16511
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by grecian » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:21 pm

I do admire your Anti Crim Stance here, Po...

Apart from that...

..I think you are a bit of a Cunt and a Dick who doesn't, really, have a Home to go back to and only thinks his Day Is Done when he Posts on This Thread on Stew...

In Summary..

You come across as a Sad Fucker, to be honest, Po...

User avatar
QPR_Paul
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 2304
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:08 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by QPR_Paul » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:29 pm

Australian rugby player James O'Connor was arrested in Paris after buying cocaine in the street, along with All Black "chemical" Ali Williams....


Ali Williams (Racing 92) and James O’Connor (Toulon) were both arrested for allegedly trying to buy cocaine in Paris on Friday night, according to reports.

LCI.fr report that the pair were spotted trying to allegedly buy cocaine by plain-clothes police officers in the early hours of Saturday morning outside a nightclub near the Place Charles de Gaulle around 03:00.

According to the report, Williams, 35, and O’Connor, 26, were allegedly spotted handing over 200 euros to two suspected dealers in exchange for cocaine.


Williams was then spotted at the time of the arrest allegedly trying to throw the three packets of cocaine away, which were picked up by investigators.

Both players were then taken into police custody.

User avatar
grecian
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16511
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by grecian » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:10 pm

Coke Heeeeeeeads!!

You Fucking Idiot Fucking Aussie and Kiwi CUNTS!!!!

FUCK OFF as you have Soooo much Mooooney from playing Shite Rugby these days in France, of all places.....

CUNTS!

Ban the Cunts!!!

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18687
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:52 pm

QPR_Paul wrote:Australian rugby player James O'Connor was arrested in Paris after buying cocaine in the street, along with All Black "chemical" Ali Williams....


Ali Williams (Racing 92) and James O’Connor (Toulon) were both arrested for allegedly trying to buy cocaine in Paris on Friday night, according to reports.

LCI.fr report that the pair were spotted trying to allegedly buy cocaine by plain-clothes police officers in the early hours of Saturday morning outside a nightclub near the Place Charles de Gaulle around 03:00.

According to the report, Williams, 35, and O’Connor, 26, were allegedly spotted handing over 200 euros to two suspected dealers in exchange for cocaine.


Williams was then spotted at the time of the arrest allegedly trying to throw the three packets of cocaine away, which were picked up by investigators.

Both players were then taken into police custody.


Unusual for rugby players. Actually for O'Conner maybe not. He's another Justin Bieber gigabrat creation of the Australian sports system.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Geoffers
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3462
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:49 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Geoffers » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:20 am

Jeez, they both talk too much when straight, don't know why they need to coke up. Doubt it would help their rugby playing either.

User avatar
grecian
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16511
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by grecian » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:20 pm

They do it as they both think that they are above the Law of the Land as they are 'Well respected Rugby Players'...

Cunts; Both of them...

Post Reply