Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

If it's got balls, it's here
Post Reply
User avatar
Flobster!
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 30732
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:12 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Flobster! » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:15 pm

More dubious behaviour. Look into this, willya, Poo? (1966 I think.)

[Peter 'Percy'] Jones had worked as an apprentice auto electrician in Tasmania. Carlton promised him that, upon his arrival in Melbourne, through the intervention of a rabid Carlton fan in the Accounts Section of the Department's Melbourne organisation, they would be able to arrange for him to appointed to a junior administrative position with the Melbourne office of the Commonwealth Department of Social Services, where Adrian Gallagher (and his uncle Murray) also worked.

Jones had no qualms about moving to Melbourne because his grandmother lived in St Kilda.
The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

User avatar
VinnyD
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 62619
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by VinnyD » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:09 pm

I haven't been following this thread. What have we reached agreement on?

User avatar
Wellpisser
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19024
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:38 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Wellpisser » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:07 am

VinnyD wrote:I haven't been following this thread. What have we reached agreement on?


Read the thread you lazy lying piece of shit

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:16 am

Flobster! wrote:More dubious behaviour. Look into this, willya, Poo? (1966 I think.)

[Peter 'Percy'] Jones had worked as an apprentice auto electrician in Tasmania. Carlton promised him that, upon his arrival in Melbourne, through the intervention of a rabid Carlton fan in the Accounts Section of the Department's Melbourne organisation, they would be able to arrange for him to appointed to a junior administrative position with the Melbourne office of the Commonwealth Department of Social Services, where Adrian Gallagher (and his uncle Murray) also worked.

Jones had no qualms about moving to Melbourne because his grandmother lived in St Kilda.


That seems fairly innocent.

When did they graduate to following rape victims around to intimidate them, match fixing and whole squads injecting illicit drugs?
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Geoffers
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:49 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Geoffers » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:28 am

Are elite sportsmen accused of rape more frequently than their non sporting contemporaries?
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/international/95121140/ireland-rugby-stars-paddy-jackson-stuart-olding-face-rape-charges

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:11 am

Geoffers wrote:Are elite sportsmen accused of rape more frequently than their non sporting contemporaries?
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/international/95121140/ireland-rugby-stars-paddy-jackson-stuart-olding-face-rape-charges


Not in Australia.

Here the club hires thugs to intimidate the rape victim - over and over - for years.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:28 am

Heritier Lumumba was a Congolese/Australian AFL player.

Naturally enough, this being Australia, his team mates nicknamed him "Chimp" and maintained that nickname for ten years. His mother cried when she found out her son's nickname.

When the president of the club he played for - Collingwood - compared, on the radio, another black player to a gorilla Lumumba complained. Naturally enough, this being Australia, the club kept the president and traded him. This was in 2014.

The president is, as he was then, the face of AFL and is a ubiquitous media commentator and popular figure.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/h ... xz433.html
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
grecian
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16530
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by grecian » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:39 pm

Fuck ME!!

Is this CUNT of a Thread still going??

Fair Play there, Argonheart....ya Boooooooooring CUNT

FFS.....Shocking...

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9733
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by brodie_bruce » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:11 am

Argonheart_Po wrote:
Geoffers wrote:Are elite sportsmen accused of rape more frequently than their non sporting contemporaries?
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/international/95121140/ireland-rugby-stars-paddy-jackson-stuart-olding-face-rape-charges


Not in Australia.

Here the club hires thugs to intimidate the rape victim - over and over - for years.


Fuck me, I've had a break from here for a while you're still going on about this?
He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.

User avatar
mad hatter
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 24242
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:08 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by mad hatter » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:26 am

brodie_bruce wrote:
Argonheart_Po wrote:
Geoffers wrote:Are elite sportsmen accused of rape more frequently than their non sporting contemporaries?
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/international/95121140/ireland-rugby-stars-paddy-jackson-stuart-olding-face-rape-charges


Not in Australia.

Here the club hires thugs to intimidate the rape victim - over and over - for years.


Fuck me, I've had a break from here for a while you're still going on about this?
hotel california ...
Nines to Felix: "I know a lot of really successful lawyers. My oldest son is a full partner in a prestigious law firm. I know the gig. None of them have the time nor inclination to post the never-ending drivel like you've done for decades here"

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:55 am

No surprises here:

Australia Test batsman Usman Khawaja has said being racially abused when he was growing up in Sydney led him to support other countries rather than back Australian sports teams.

The Pakistan-born 30-year-old said in a blog post that racial abuse was widespread on the playing field during his junior days and blamed it for curtailing the sporting ambitions of a number of his overseas-born friends.

"Getting sledged by opposition players and their parents was the norm," Khawaja wrote on the PlayersVoice website. "Some of them said it just quietly enough for only me to hear. It still hurt, but I would never show it. Most of the time it was when I scored runs.

"Some parents take things too seriously. It is for this reason why so many of my friends, most of whom were born outside Australia, didn't support Australia in sporting contests. I didn't either. Especially in cricket. It was either West Indies, Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka. Anyone else."

He said the hard-edged Australia teams of his childhood held little appeal.

"In hindsight, the fact we didn't support Australia is disappointing," he added. "Everything that was going on in our childhood and around us built up this resentment of the Australian cricket team. I mean, none of them looked like us.

"I was brought up to be respectful, humble and polite. But when I watched the Aussie team, I saw men who were hard-nosed, confident, almost brutish. The same type of men who would sledge me about my heritage growing up."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2017 ... nyone/amp/
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9733
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by brodie_bruce » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:31 am

Completely unlike the salt of the Earth English football fans eh Poo?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... SApp_Other

You’ve also been noticeably quiet about the England cricket team too......

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/cric ... 74981.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:53 am

You're welcome to make a thread about it.

I might respond.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9733
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by brodie_bruce » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:10 am

I'd hate to duplicate threads........how about this one?

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=177099
He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:26 am

Stokes has been dropped by England and his sponsor - the dickhead.

Today an AFL player is being investigated by police for distributing naked photos of a woman against her wishes. Naturally the AFL and the players club are trying to whitewash the crime.

Australian sporting culture.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Wellpisser
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19024
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:38 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Wellpisser » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:53 pm

There was something in the news in Sydney yesterday about a Sydney Roosters player and the police attending his home at 5am because of fears that he had given his baby cocaine-did you see anything about that Argon?

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:04 am

Wellpisser wrote:There was something in the news in Sydney yesterday about a Sydney Roosters player and the police attending his home at 5am because of fears that he had given his baby cocaine-did you see anything about that Argon?


A normal day in the NRL. The player whose house it was is a convicted sex offender. He invited a friend, an ex-NRL player - a man who is currently on cocaine charges around for some beers. The ex-player had some sort of psychotic epioside and believed the sex-offender's children were taking drugs, he reported this delusion to the police.

Australian sporting culture in a nutshell.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
grecian
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16530
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by grecian » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:47 pm

Does Rape count?

29th November...2017.

"Worcestershire county cricketer Alex Hepburn has been charged with two counts of rape.
It relates to an alleged incident in Worcester on 1 April, West Mercia Police said.
The Australia-born all-rounder, 21, is due before magistrates in the city on 7 December.
Worcestershire County Cricket Club said it was also dealing with a disciplinary matter concerning its director of cricket Steve Rhodes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-42172686

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:24 pm

If it was Australia the police would have had to ask permission from Cricket Australia to interview him. Then they would have asked for autographs at the conclusion. No charges would be forthcoming and if the victim had persisted with her allegations the police would then leak her details to the club to enable them to hire thugs to follow and intimidate her - for years.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
grecian
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16530
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by grecian » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:54 pm

So Rape is different in Crimland than England, then?...

I always thought that a 'Maybe' after several beers meant a 'No! Fuck Off you Fucgly CUNT!

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:01 pm

It is if you’re a footy player in Melbourne.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
grecian
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16530
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by grecian » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:15 pm

They're all Crim Rapist Cunts in Melbourne, mate!

Onya!

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:15 am

Jarryd Hayne accused of rape in California while playing for 49ers in 2015-


You can take the sportsman out of Australia. But you can’t take Australia out of the sportsman.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
erkat
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9159
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:20 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by erkat » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:30 am

Hayne is a dickhead.

However, to pretend that no other NFL players have ever been accused of, or charged with rape, is ridiculous.

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:23 pm

You can’t blame him though can you?

Rape might be illegal for you and me in Sydney, but Hayne is an Australian NRL player. He’s watched his peers do practically whatever they like to whoever they want for years with little or no consequence - how would he know any different?
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
erkat
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9159
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:20 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by erkat » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:11 am

Yes, if only he'd got the message that Standford swimmers get.

Oh

Wait.

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:58 am

Oh. Wait.

They actually arrest them in the US.

Unlike Australia. Particularly Melbourne. Where police have to apply fir permission to interview players and clubs employ goons to follow around and intimidate - for years - the victims of their rapist players. While the cops steal the files on the victim and pass them onto the AFL.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9733
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by brodie_bruce » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:28 pm

Post links or shut the fuck up.
He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:18 pm

brodie_bruce wrote:Post links or shut the fuck up.


They’re already posted in this thread.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 3:30 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by jedgarandclyde » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:20 am

'There are plenty of people out there'..................Donald Trump

Free American Joe!!!

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:43 am

jedgarandclyde wrote:http://www.bbc.com/sport/athletics/42465404


Let’s hope British Athletics don’t do what Essendon - the first team in history to cheat as a group - did and deny their cheating, then suffer the embarrassment of foreign judges being imported because the corrupt AFL whitewashed their hearing (as the media stood by mute).

I wonder if they will?
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
grecian
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16530
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by grecian » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:22 pm

Anyone mentioned Karmichael Hunt yet?

Aussie RU Druggie just got caught, again, with Coke....

User avatar
rosstralia
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3305
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:55 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by rosstralia » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:52 pm

Never mind Harmichael. Take a look at this bloke. I think he's a prime candidate for the annual Greg Bird Award for drunken drugged up thugs. He drives while pissed and crashes into some poor families home, beats some bloke up and tries to take coke across an international border. Absolutely shocking stuff.

http://www.politicalstew.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=179457

Not sure what sport this is. It sounds like an NRL end of season trip gone bad but suspect it some fat cunt sport like darts or lawn bowls.
The poster below is a moron

User avatar
Flobster!
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 30732
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:12 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Flobster! » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:13 pm

*applause*
The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:51 pm

rosstralia wrote:Never mind Harmichael. Take a look at this bloke. I think he's a prime candidate for the annual Greg Bird Award for drunken drugged up thugs. He drives while pissed and crashes into some poor families home, beats some bloke up and tries to take coke across an international border. Absolutely shocking stuff.

http://www.politicalstew.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=179457

Not sure what sport this is. It sounds like an NRL end of season trip gone bad but suspect it some fat cunt sport like darts or lawn bowls.


It’s all true. To my great shame. But the difference is there was a banquet of consequences for me to eat.

Australian sportsmen however, are usually protected by their clubs, the sporting authorities and the police. Had I killed a teenager and refused to talk about it I doubt I’d be let go by the judge with a request for my autograph. Or were I a rapist, I wouldn’t expect anyone to send thugs to torment my victim while the police stole her files. Or if I was involved in mass racial abuse over months at a football club I supported I would anticipate some sanction placed on the club. Had I been part of a team where mass doping was the culture I would not expect the indigenous judges to cover up the cheating causing the world doping authority to send in foreign judges while the media stood mute.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
grecian
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16530
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by grecian » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:42 pm

HANG ON A MINUTE!

So that Link to that story from Ro55 the To55 was about Po being a Coked up Pi55head Fighting Dick Head?

That can't be right, can it?

If not, you should retract it, Ro55...

If so....Onya Po, ya Croatian Crim Cunt!

(Please feel free to tell me if i've got the wrong end of the stick!)

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:54 am

I see that Vic Pol raised the home of an AFL personality yesterday. The chap whose house they searched was found guilty of giving all his players performance enhancing illicit drugs. Naturally, this being Australia he went on to coach again almost immediately and got a host of media contracts. It seems that for once the raid came as a surprise to both the AFL and the media, andamazingly he wasn’t tipped off. Perhaps the Jockocracy that is Melbourne is changing?
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:30 am

It turns out they were just looking for the usual Aussie pro-sportsman companions - face-tattooed gangsters and piles of meth.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:22 am

Did we ever find out the AFL player who was found naked and covered in shit in his ex-girlfriends house. Lying in the dog’s bed while growling and barking. I believe the police had to capsicum spray him.

The media here just shut up shop. I wonder how much it cost.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
rosstralia
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3305
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:55 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by rosstralia » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:59 pm

grecian wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:42 pm
HANG ON A MINUTE!

So that Link to that story from Ro55 the To55 was about Po being a Coked up Pi55head Fighting Dick Head?

That can't be right, can it?

If not, you should retract it, Ro55...

If so....Onya Po, ya Croatian Crim Cunt!

(Please feel free to tell me if i've got the wrong end of the stick!)
No wrong end of the stick, its actually far worse than I thought. There was also what sounded like some sort of passport document fraud and when caught Poo bribed his way out of it. Poo has been whining for years about Aussie sportsmen paying bribes to get out of trouble and he does exactly the same thing himself. He acts like a knob, gets caught and then starts handing out the brown paper bags. Even worse he's telling everyone else to always pay bribes.

Another one of his pet whinges is Aussie sportsmen having criminal friends. The inference seems to be some sort of guilt by association. Guess what, Poo is friends with an international coke trafficker. Absolutely shocking. Thats ok though, he was probably getting mates rates for his coke.

If thats not enough, here's another one.

http://www.politicalstew.com/viewtopic. ... e#p3821635
Cokemon_Po wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:47 am

This was the mid 90s. I got drunk and did lots of coke.
There you go, Sir Drugsalot took lots of drugs. Sounds like he was regularly coked up to the eyeballs for years.

The list is simply enormous. If Poo had sex with a dog hes just about got this whole thread covered.

His response to being a druggie, drink driving home wrecker, thug, fraud, briber and who knows what else is hilarious.
Argonheart_Po wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:51 pm

It’s all true. To my great shame. But the difference is there was a banquet of consequences for me to eat.

.....blah blah blah typical nonsense.
Banquet of consequences? He gets caught red handed (probably white handed actually) with coke at an international border and what is his punishment, BIG FAT ZERO. He bribes his way out of trouble in India. Hes basically having a huge sook because he couldnt bribe his way out of a small jail sentence after he got pissed and ploughed through some poor families house. Hes probably lucky he didnt get ten years and an arm chopped off as punishment.

As for his "great shame" its all a big lie. Thats the thing with druggies, you cant believe a word they say. They habitualy lie to the point that they start to believe their own lies. There isnt one word indicating any shame or remorse for what hes done. Its the exact opposite, hes bragging about it.

Seriously, does he expect anyone to believe this load of horseshit.
The poster below is a moron

User avatar
harry_flashman
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10486
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:38 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by harry_flashman » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:07 am

Suspicious

Jarrod Bannister: Commonwealth Games javelin gold medallist dies

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-42998556
Hello Flashman

coward, cad, lecher and knave-of-all-trades

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:51 am

Poor chap.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:03 pm

rosstralia wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:59 pm
grecian wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:42 pm
HANG ON A MINUTE!

So that Link to that story from Ro55 the To55 was about Po being a Coked up Pi55head Fighting Dick Head?

That can't be right, can it?

If not, you should retract it, Ro55...

If so....Onya Po, ya Croatian Crim Cunt!

(Please feel free to tell me if i've got the wrong end of the stick!)
No wrong end of the stick, its actually far worse than I thought. There was also what sounded like some sort of passport document fraud and when caught Poo bribed his way out of it. Poo has been whining for years about Aussie sportsmen paying bribes to get out of trouble and he does exactly the same thing himself. He acts like a knob, gets caught and then starts handing out the brown paper bags. Even worse he's telling everyone else to always pay bribes.

Another one of his pet whinges is Aussie sportsmen having criminal friends. The inference seems to be some sort of guilt by association. Guess what, Poo is friends with an international coke trafficker. Absolutely shocking. Thats ok though, he was probably getting mates rates for his coke.

If thats not enough, here's another one.

http://www.politicalstew.com/viewtopic. ... e#p3821635
Cokemon_Po wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:47 am

This was the mid 90s. I got drunk and did lots of coke.
There you go, Sir Drugsalot took lots of drugs. Sounds like he was regularly coked up to the eyeballs for years.

The list is simply enormous. If Poo had sex with a dog hes just about got this whole thread covered.

His response to being a druggie, drink driving home wrecker, thug, fraud, briber and who knows what else is hilarious.
Argonheart_Po wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:51 pm

It’s all true. To my great shame. But the difference is there was a banquet of consequences for me to eat.

.....blah blah blah typical nonsense.
Banquet of consequences? He gets caught red handed (probably white handed actually) with coke at an international border and what is his punishment, BIG FAT ZERO. He bribes his way out of trouble in India. Hes basically having a huge sook because he couldnt bribe his way out of a small jail sentence after he got pissed and ploughed through some poor families house. Hes probably lucky he didnt get ten years and an arm chopped off as punishment.

As for his "great shame" its all a big lie. Thats the thing with druggies, you cant believe a word they say. They habitualy lie to the point that they start to believe their own lies. There isnt one word indicating any shame or remorse for what hes done. Its the exact opposite, hes bragging about it.

Seriously, does he expect anyone to believe this load of horseshit.
This is great!

I missed it until now. Terribly sorry.

I’ll be back soon to make fun of you and the time you took out of your life - but in the meanwhile, well done!
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:45 am

Aussie pro-sport:
Players contacted drug ring 20 times in five months in 2014 to order cocaine

They used code 'bottle of wine' for one gram and 'football' for 3.5 grams

Greg Bird phoned the cartel head in the middle of the day for a fix, it is claimed

He was later described by the drug courier as 'blind drunk' and an 'imbecile'

The extent of a cocaine ring at the heart of the NRL has been laid bare in court documents that say players were calling up dealers almost once a week for a fix.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... apers.html
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9733
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by brodie_bruce » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:33 am

I thought you'd have had more empathy being a self confessed former coke head........
He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:46 am

I’m not sure I said that, but I’m sure you hope it’s true. I did used to go on tour with the Stones after all.

And naturally as a human being I can have empathy with others in trouble. It’s the whole greasy, corrupt, 80s culture of much of Australian pro sport I dislike.

You should too.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:23 am

Matt Lodge - a NRL player - has been signed by a big NRL club.

Like many Australian pro-sportsmen - particularly in the The NRL - he’s a violent, backward thug.

This chap once abused and threatened a gay man on public transport - while videoing the attack - and uploaded it to social media. But his real star turn came in NYC a couple of years ago. He threatened to murder a couple of young women - followed them home - broke into their home. Attacked them and others and a nine year old boy. Smashed the door into the bathroom where the kid was hiding.

Nice one Aussies. Expect him to be playing for Australia with a year or two.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:40 am

Hayne's alleged victim passed out in back of car, according to court documents

Allegedly woke in his home beside 'pool of blood' and in 'significant vaginal pain'

She claims she had never had vaginal intercourse prior to date of alleged rape

In a response filed last week, the NRL star denied all allegations of wrongdoing
And another Aussie superstar rapist.

The worst sporting culture on Earth.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9733
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by brodie_bruce » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:19 am

It's truly touching that you show so much concern for the victims here Poo and not just pushing your own tedious agenda by cherry picking incidents.

#thoughtsandprayers
He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19156
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:47 pm

brodie_bruce wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:19 am
It's truly touching that you show so much concern for the victims here Poo and not just pushing your own tedious agenda by cherry picking incidents.

#thoughtsandprayers
You think I have to “pick” incidents. They fall into my lap.

Particularly the indigenous codes - NRL and AFL - is the a worse sporting culture anywhere in the western world?
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

Post Reply