Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

If it's got balls, it's here
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by Argonheart_Po » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:32 am

What's up with these fuckers?

They get caught red-handed and try and wriggle out if it.

And sport, particularly AFL is such a sacred cow in Australia that the country isn't in uproar at this amazing behaviour, the coaches and managers aren't in jail and the OH&S authorities aren't tearing the clubs apart.

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Post by brodie_bruce » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:10 pm

I follow that particular lot of AFL drug cheats and am actually embarassed by it all.......

Does look like ASADA aren't taking this latest stunt lightly. It's been dragging on for 18 months FFS.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/b ... zsif3.html
Hard work pays off in the future; laziness pays off now.

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:33 pm

Doesn't it just sum up what a Shite 'Sport' it is'?...

Only you Crims play the shite...

What drugs are involved that can make you better at AFL??

Muscle Building? Stamina?

I really don't get how you can take any Drugs that can improve your game in such a Shite 'Sport'....

Please educate me - a link will do..

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:04 am

It's a legacy of years of sports stars in Australia getting away with it.

A cricketer calling his Sri Lankan opponents "black cunts" - they build a statue of him and made him national coach. The King of AFL is also a man who indecently assaults (a sex offender anywhere else?) woman and smacks his bitch up while high on coke - a national hero and TV pundit. Another AFL club handing out benzodiazepines from a bucket to counteract the bucket of stimulants they gave out before their match. No surprise their drug addict star player overdoses. Shane Warne caught using drugs to repair an injury prior to a World Cup - and everyone believes his absurd explanation.

And on and on - too many to mention.

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:58 am

We get a pommie on here commenting on the AFL, not about the latest sports England have been engaged in, not the English at the football WC, or about England at the Hockey WC, not about England's poor efforts against Sri Lanka at their latest test series, not any of them but about the AFL, says a lot does it not?
No signature for you!

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient

Post by brodie_bruce » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:03 am

Meh, if you're not from Australia then you're never going to get the appeal of AFL - hell, even Sydney-siders moving to Melbourne are find the obsession with it hard to comprehend. I'm sure if you're brought up on it then American Football is great but it bores the shit out of me.

Argonheart_Po wrote:It's a legacy of years of sports stars in Australia getting away with it.

It's not just Australia though.....there's a pretty long list of Premier League footballers (and others) who have gotten away with over the years. Pick a professional sport with money sloshing around and there's going to be a cunt in there somewhere.

John Terry, Joey Barton, Stan Collymore and Ryan Giggs (just like the "King" he was caught rooting around) come to mind for a start. Then there's Gazza who is treated like a national treasure but has huge problems with the booze and hsa a couple of assault charges but that's ok because he's Gazza.

Just because there's no public scandals about drugs in football doesn't mean it's clean - what's the saying about absence of proof isn't proof of absence.....

http://whatculture.com/sport/performanc ... otball.php

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:31 pm

Gazza is treated as a tragic joke.
Giggs is a second class guy but he's not a patch on The King. Both in the indecent assault stakes and his coked up wife bashing hobby.
Terry ended up in court - they built a statue of Lehman.

In Australia it's ended up with entire clubs injecting fuck knows what into almost all the players while keeping no records and even when they get caught red handed they are so unused to being held to account in Australia that they simply cannot tolerate it.

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient

Post by brodie_bruce » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:54 pm

A bloke I used to work with once called the King a complete nancy-boy in a Melbourne pub toilet. The King then headbutted the bloke I used to work with knocking him out cold.....

Anyway, the John Terry and Ryan Giggs comparisons were more about the cheating as once again, the King excelled at that.

"2002: Extramarital affair and leaving North Melbourne[edit]

In March 2002 Carey had an extramarital affair with then-best-friend North Melbourne stalwart and Vice Captain Anthony Stevens's wife, Kelli. Carey and Stevens were attending a party at team mate Glenn Archer's house. Carey is quoted as saying Kelli followed him into the toilets, in front of a large crowd including her husband.[13] An argument ensued between Carey and Stevens[14] and both subsequently failed to attend football training. In the face of his team being united against him, as well as nationwide condemnation, Carey resigned in disgrace from North Melbourne.[15] Carey's then manager Ricky Nixon famously stated that his client was on "suicide watch" during the aftermath.[16] To avoid media attention Carey fled to Las Vegas.[15] Carey's management later denied speculation that he had trained with the NFL's Dallas Cowboys.
"

The club situation is different.

It ended up with one club injecting fuck knows what in to their players etc etc and now the ASADA have them well and truly in their sights.......I really doubt any other AFL team could be stupid enough to do the same. Judge it on the punishment that they get (and they deserve one) and then compare it to other sports.

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:39 pm

So apart from you Idiot Crims; does any other Daft Fucker give a Tinkers Cuss about AFL?...

sodelicious
Stew Ingredient

Post by sodelicious » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:26 pm

I sort of do, but that is only about gambling. The AFL Grand Final at my local is always a good party, coz there is so many Aussies that live in my home town.
Everyone is a victim to a social worker.

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:23 pm

Well no Grecian, it appears that not only 'Idiot crims' talk about the AFL, is not the OP one of your lot?
No signature for you!

Unwashed_Pom
Stew Ingredient

Post by Unwashed_Pom » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:22 am

Gosh, that is terrible. I have relatives in Australia as well. I don't know if I can ever face them again after these revelations.

rosstralia
Stew Ingredient

Post by rosstralia » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:18 am

Argonheart_Po wrote:It's a legacy of years of sports stars in Australia getting away with it.

A cricketer calling his Sri Lankan opponents "black cunts" - they build a statue of him and made him national coach.

Is this the one?

The poster below is a moron

Unwashed_Pom
Stew Ingredient

Post by Unwashed_Pom » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:17 am

Spooky.

Straussssssssssssssss has that very same picture in his passport.

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient

Post by brodie_bruce » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:20 am

Why is Wayne Rooney's picture in this thread?

Unwashed_Pom
Stew Ingredient

Post by Unwashed_Pom » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:26 am

I had no idea, Wayne was a jock sniffer...

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:22 am

It ended up with one club injecting fuck knows what in to their players etc etc

At least two. Possibly more.

It's also ended up with nine clubs reported for prosecution to the police for their unsafe work practices. Barely a peep in the Melbourne press.

This weekend it turns out that many NRL (is there a more degenerate, depraved bunch of sportsmen on Earth than the NRL cohort?) players have been betting on games.

Unwashed_Pom
Stew Ingredient

Post by Unwashed_Pom » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:18 am

At least two. Possibly more.

Gosh, thanks for the update. I nearly choked on my chocolate wheaten when I read that. Unbelievable. That's it. I've wiped my hands of those shifty recalcitrant rellies of mine in Wagga Wagga. No Crimbo cards for them this year.

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:12 pm

'More degenerate, depraved lot'

Don't mess around OP, say what you really think!!
No signature for you!

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:57 am

Degenerate, depraved.

Today a former player of the year was sacked because of a photo of him pissing in his own mouth. It's a surprise he was sacked because NRL players are notorious for shitting in hotel corridors or shoes. He was of course defended by another NRL legend - a chap who cheated his entire career by taking illicit drugs and who is now, of course, a TV pundit and national hero.

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:12 pm

grecian wrote:So apart from you Idiot Crims; does any other Daft Fucker give a Tinkers Cuss about AFL?...

Why do any of you still follow this 'sport'?

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:16 pm

Because the Sydney Swans have won upteen in a row, and it is a as Australian as a meat pie and tomato sauce!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_7eAwq-bHM
No signature for you!

Vince
Stew Ingredient

Post by Vince » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:23 pm

Argonheart_Po wrote:Degenerate, depraved.

Today a former player of the year was sacked because of a photo of him pissing in his own mouth. It's a surprise he was sacked because NRL players are notorious for shitting in hotel corridors or shoes. He was of course defended by another NRL legend - a chap who cheated his entire career by taking illicit drugs and who is now, of course, a TV pundit and national hero.

Whys that grounds for dismissal?
"Do you ski?"
"Do I look like I can ski you fuckhead, I can barely walk."

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:53 pm

It shouldn't be - although he has form for pissing on someone's head and various drunken violence - nevertheless Australian sportsmen can traditionally be drug cheats, sex offenders and racists and still be "legends" and heroes at the same time.

Their clubs can also cheat the system, ply their players with drugs and expect no penalty.

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:04 pm

That is why the player in question was sacked by his club over night.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... zsq9d.html

Just another dickhead in sport, every country has them and not representative of all Australians, as the OP thinks.
Last edited by jedgarandclyde on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
No signature for you!

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:04 pm

Sums up the (Lack of) Culture in Australia then....

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:11 pm

In grecian's very strange world the sacking of a NRL player, has something to do with the culture of an entire country.

It is a bit like saying because of gazza's antics, the English Opera does not exist.
No signature for you!

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:02 pm

NRL is a 'Nothing' 'Sport' played by Thugs and watched by Thugs...and, as such, does go some way to sum a whole Kuntry up in my book...

Football is England's - and The World's Sport....

You Post Shite all the time so why not stick a Turd onto the end of your pathetic 'Rugbore' OP below?...

Unwashed_Pom
Stew Ingredient

Post by Unwashed_Pom » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:30 pm

Remarkable party trick if you ask me.

rosstralia
Stew Ingredient

Post by rosstralia » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:18 am

grecian wrote:NRL is a 'Nothing' 'Sport' played by Thugs and watched by Thugs...and, as such, does go some way to sum a whole Kuntry up in my book...

Football is England's - and The World's Sport....

You Post Shite all the time so why not stick a Turd onto the end of your pathetic 'Rugbore' OP below?...

I agree in part. The NRL is full of thugs, dickheads and assorted morons. The thing is though, Carney will probably end up playing in England just like that bloke who had sex with a dog who was welcomed there with open arms. Probably because they have even less standards than the NRL.

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:29 am

All sports, and all country's have dickheads, and now doubt after the NRL sacked him, and as now he can't get a game down here he will end up in pommieland.

And you lot are welcome to the dickhead!!
No signature for you!

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:22 pm

"that bloke who had sex with a dog who was welcomed there with open arms"

Care to name names as I haven't heard of that one - and I assume that they came over here (the Dog before) and played Rugby League?

I tend to give Rugby League a miss as it's a 'Northern' Sport here and it doesn't interest me at all...

Some Sports certainly have more Dick Heads than other's, Clyde, and your Rugby League leads the way for Thugs and Dick Heads....

Lincoln
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lincoln » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:09 pm

brodie_bruce wrote:Meh, if you're not from Australia then you're never going to get the appeal of AFL - hell, even Sydney-siders moving to Melbourne are find the obsession with it hard to comprehend. I'm sure if you're brought up on it then American Football is great but it bores the shit out of me.

It's not just Australia though.....there's a pretty long list of Premier League footballers (and others) who have gotten away with over the years. Pick a professional sport with money sloshing around and there's going to be a cunt in there somewhere.

John Terry, Joey Barton, Stan Collymore and Ryan Giggs (just like the "King" he was caught rooting around) come to mind for a start. Then there's Gazza who is treated like a national treasure but has huge problems with the booze and hsa a couple of assault charges but that's ok because he's Gazza.

Just because there's no public scandals about drugs in football doesn't mean it's clean - what's the saying about absence of proof isn't proof of absence.....

http://whatculture.com/sport/performanc ... otball.php

Spot on Bruce.

rosstralia
Stew Ingredient

Post by rosstralia » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:16 pm

grecian wrote:"that bloke who had sex with a dog who was welcomed there with open arms"

Care to name names as I haven't heard of that one - and I assume that they came over here (the Dog before) and played Rugby League?

I tend to give Rugby League a miss as it's a 'Northern' Sport here and it doesn't interest me at all...

Some Sports certainly have more Dick Heads than other's, Clyde, and your Rugby League leads the way for Thugs and Dick Heads....

Joel Monaghan.

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:03 pm

This Daft Fucker?

Fuck a duck! Put some Dog Food onya Cock and let's see what happens is normal fare when everyone is a few Fosters down!!

That's Pi55 Poor to sack the Fucking Bogon!

Lock up yer whippets, Lurchers and Pigeons Oooop Norf!

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:34 am

Carney tried to play in the UK. They denied him a visa because he is a personality disordered criminal and a drunken menace.

So he returned to Australia to play and they made him player of the year.

rosstralia
Stew Ingredient

Post by rosstralia » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:12 am

Argonheart_Po wrote:Carney tried to play in the UK. They denied him a visa because he is a personality disordered criminal and a drunken menace.

So he returned to Australia to play and they made him player of the year.

Despite what he's done in the past, plenty of English clubs would love to sign Carney but because he has a criminal record its difficult for him to get a work visa. If he was simply a drunken menace he'd be playing alongside the dog rooter as cheering crowds of dentist dodging unwashed chair chucking drunks cheer their new Aussie hero.

The truth is England has a history of taking our discards because they see even the dregs of our society as a huge step up. Thats why you get the likes of Doggy Monaghan, Kevin Muscat, Peter Andre, Rolf Harris, and host of assorted Neighbours riff raff making it big in Mediocre Britain. If Chopper Read was still alive he'd probably walk in to the managers job at Millwall and have his own TV show.

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:31 am

Let's have an example shall we?

John Terry calls Anton Ferdinand a "black cunt".

They prosecute him in court.

Darren Lehman calls his Sri Lankan opponents "black cunts".

They put up a statue of him and make him the national coach.

Unbelievable.

Geoffers
Stew Ingredient

Post by Geoffers » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:46 pm

Good one Ross, made me laugh, give it to 'em.
Stephen_Dedalus "I've been all over the world." Yet he wouldn't say what he thought of Bangladesh.

skutr
Stew Ingredient

Post by skutr » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:02 pm

Nice deflection thread here by the soap-dodgers. Your Football team sucks, your Cricket team sucks, even your hockey team sucks, so ummmm ............ let's have a thread about cheating Crims.

skutr
Stew Ingredient

Post by skutr » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:04 pm

rosstralia wrote: If Chopper Read was still alive he'd probably walk in to the managers job at Millwall and have his own TV show.

Chopper and Vinnie would have got on like a house on fire...

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:23 pm

I'm with 'heart-Po on this one...Lehmann is a Racist - end of...

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:44 pm

In some pommie minds the young Aussie who beat Nadal must have cheated, and by saying that over and over takes people's minds off what very poor record the pomms have in the few sports they play.

And the soap dodgers are in constant denial of they suck in sports, and by slagging off at others to some it takes away the fact they are, but it does uphold the tradition of the 'Whinging Pom'.

And we have a couple of better examples of the 'Whinging Pom' on here for all to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvFormOyvBQ
No signature for you!

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:55 pm

Why not Post on the Tennis Thread, you Kunt?

I've already said that he looked fucking brilliant today...

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:01 pm

Good for the tennis player. He seems like a good kid.

My point still stands though:

Australian sportsmen are held to a lower standard than sportsmen elsewhere. It's not even debatable.

Look at the legends and still national heroes of the biggest sports:

Shane Warne - drug cheat
Wayne Carey - indecent assault, coked up wife beater
Andrew Johns - drug cheat

grecian
Stew Ingredient

Post by grecian » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:07 pm

Rolf Harris - Kiddy Fiddler...
Sir Donald Bradman - Boring Kunt who was out for a Quacker last innings....
Dame Edna Everage - Trannie.....Fiddler...

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvFormOyvBQ

But take care grecian, do not whinge about Gary Glitter or Jimmy Saville!!

Your poor silly prick.
No signature for you!

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:29 pm

And the statement about Don Bradman gives everybody an insight of how a biased pommie mind work, when you talk about the great man never talk about him being seen as the finest batsman who ever played the game, and 'Sports Illustrated' years ago nominated him as the best ever at sports because of his batting average, but being this type of pommie you never talk about those things.

But you centre a person's thought on his last innings duck when he in fact needed only a handful of runs to average an unheard of 100, and him being a rather stern person, forget everything else and over and over repeat only these two things.

And hint because he was an Australian he must have cheated in some way.
No signature for you!

Geoffers
Stew Ingredient

Post by Geoffers » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:43 am

Harsh calling Joey Johns a drug cheat, when they weren't performance enhancing drugs, just illegal recreational drugs.
Bradman sounds like he was a bit of an arsehole, especially when denying decent payments to players before the Packer stuff, but his playing record, even in modern times with T20 batting styles stands out so far above the rest that it can't be denied that he was pretty much twice as good as the next best of his time. An Enormous difference in performance. I understand a very good baseball batter has an at bat average of around 0.350, what would they think of one who had 0.700? Averages in test cricket for the best have gone up from the 40's to the 50's, but still fuck all make the 60's, yet Bradman needed just 4 more runs over his career to average 100. He is far and away the best batsman cricket has ever seen, and he didn't plat tests against Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, or New Zealand.
Stephen_Dedalus "I've been all over the world." Yet he wouldn't say what he thought of Bangladesh.

Lincoln
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lincoln » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:41 pm

Take this you scumbag aussies....

Why? what is it lincoln?

I'll tell you what it is...its .....