New Zealand dicked by England (again)

If it's got balls, it's here
Lincoln
Stew Ingredient

New Zealand dicked by England (again)

Post by Lincoln » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:18 am

Yeah that’s right.... once again the kiwis have felt the Jack boot of their colonial overlords firmly on their collective throats.... this time in the T20 cricket.

Just how bad is New Zealand sports these days?

mad hatter
Stew Ingredient

Re: New Zealand dicked by England (again)

Post by mad hatter » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:34 pm

On a par with England
Nines to Felix: "I know a lot of really successful lawyers. My oldest son is a full partner in a prestigious law firm. I know the gig. None of them have the time nor inclination to post the never-ending drivel like you've done for decades here"

Lincoln
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lincoln » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:12 pm

I feel bad about what I wrote this morning so I went into town to a craft beer shop and bought this Kiwi beer....it cost me £5.95 you fcuking wankers so it better taste good considering I’m single handedly propping up the Kiwi beer economy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mad hatter
Stew Ingredient

Post by mad hatter » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:16 pm

Lincoln wrote:I feel bad about what I wrote this morning so I went into town to a craft beer shop and bought this Kiwi beer....it cost me £5.95 you fcuking wankers so it better taste good considering I’m single handedly propping up the Kiwi beer economy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never heard of it!Hope its OK!
Nines to Felix: "I know a lot of really successful lawyers. My oldest son is a full partner in a prestigious law firm. I know the gig. None of them have the time nor inclination to post the never-ending drivel like you've done for decades here"

Lincoln
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lincoln » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:37 pm

Its going downexcellently....totally different taste than i'd expected....its smokey and very cloudy ,8% too.

mad hatter
Stew Ingredient

Post by mad hatter » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:03 pm

Very good. I have just walked into hipster dive bar in Karlin, raising the avg age by 10 years and the lads next to me are rolling a spiff, wonder if theyll pass the dutchie..

Lincoln
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lincoln » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:07 pm

mad hatter wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:03 pm
Very good. I have just walked into hipster dive bar in Karlin, raising the avg age by 10 years and the lads next to me are rolling a spiff, wonder if theyll pass the dutchie..
Well if the don't ….just ask,tell 'em you're a kiwi and that's how they do it down there.

So how you settling into Prague then Hatter?...you like it?

mad hatter
Stew Ingredient

Post by mad hatter » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:09 pm

Lincoln wrote:
mad hatter wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:03 pm
Well if the don't ….just ask,tell 'em you're a kiwi and that's how they do it down there.

So how you settling into Prague then Hatter?...you like it?
The little fckers went outside without me....

Prague is good. Just trying to arrange the final months weekends vv work trip obligations

Shavenhead
Stew Ingredient

Post by Shavenhead » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:00 am

Why couldn't the All Blacks beat England?

What happened? What went wrong?

Will there be an inquiry?
"Don't be attracted to easy paths because the paths that make your feet bleed are the only way to get ahead in life" Saddam Hussein

mad hatter
Stew Ingredient

Post by mad hatter » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:29 am

Thankfully im out of the country so dont know, and dont care.

Fuck off Jappie.

shunter
Stew Ingredient

Post by shunter » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:26 pm

If Malan scores like that again the selectors will have him opening the batting in the test match or pick him as wicket-batsman.
We’re fucked.

Lincoln
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lincoln » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:58 pm

Ohe dear....and a super over too :D

shunter
Stew Ingredient

Post by shunter » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:35 pm

Don’t get too exited about Crawley and Sibley making hundreds on their England debuts; this isn’t a first class game and apparently the eleven players on the New Zealand side have never played cricket before.
We’re fucked.