I want someone banned

Provide your questions, comments, ideas and suggested improvements to Political Stew here.
User avatar
Zamuel
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 729
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:19 pm

Re: I want someone banned

Post by Zamuel » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:15 pm

Stephen_Dedalus wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:16 pm
At the Brighton piss up I'm thinking of chartering a boat to go fishing, and we will have to address each other as 'Doctor'
Who's bringing the cement blocks?
"Life is not like a box of chocolates, it's a jalapeno. What you do today will bite you in the ass tomorrow."

FUUZ
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 8711
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Re: I want someone banned

Post by FUUZ » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:58 pm

BAN THE OP-er!!!!!
As I wander and chunder, I ponder and wonder.
I'm Slumming in Bedlam. Amuse me.

temporaryhandle2
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18256
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:20 am

Re: I want someone banned

Post by temporaryhandle2 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:11 pm

Now this is the Stew I know and love!

User avatar
Vodd
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3380
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:39 pm

Re: I want someone banned

Post by Vodd » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:28 am

Stephen_Dedalus wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:40 pm

People tend to behave themselves when they can't message each other through an electrical appliance.
Or are just too chickenshit to voice an opinion irl without the protective cloak of anonymity. The loudest sabre rattlers on here are more than likely disenfrachised mice out there, seething in silence as the world refuses to take notice of their perceived significance
They tire of quiet, that have known the storm.

User avatar
The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 12365
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Re: I want someone banned

Post by The Mallard Missie » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:46 am

I am a duck not a mouse, mister.
The Duck Delusion

User avatar
Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 70002
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Re: I want someone banned

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:54 am

I'm a badger.

User avatar
Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 70002
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Re: I want someone banned

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:11 am

Vodd wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:28 am
Stephen_Dedalus wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:40 pm

People tend to behave themselves when they can't message each other through an electrical appliance.
Or are just too chickenshit to voice an opinion irl without the protective cloak of anonymity. The loudest sabre rattlers on here are more than likely disenfrachised mice out there, seething in silence as the world refuses to take notice of their perceived significance
Yes. IRL I am less of a dick and you are less of a cunt. Probably.

The ones you have to wonder about are those who take their matters offline.
Last edited by Stephen_Dedalus on Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 12365
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Re: I want someone banned

Post by The Mallard Missie » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:18 am

Stephen_Dedalus wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:54 am
I'm a badger.
Don't they kill badgers with Hammers?
The Duck Delusion

User avatar
Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 70002
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Re: I want someone banned

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:19 am

The Mallard Missie wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:18 am
Stephen_Dedalus wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:54 am
I'm a badger.
Don't they kill badgers with Hammers?
Naff off Chelsea rent boy!

Post Reply