What Happened to Anno's OP?

Provide your questions, comments, ideas and suggested improvements to Political Stew here.

Moderator: Moderator

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

What Happened to Anno's OP?

Post by Lost Soul » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:08 am

First you edited the title. Then you disappeared it. What gives?

Is the person who bitches the loudest the winner?
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

pezworld
Admin's Concubine

Re: What Happened to Anno's OP?

Post by pezworld » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:12 am

No, some of us get tired of the children taking advantage of the permissiveness of the site sometimes. We're not fucking Stormfront.
Jesus, you turn your back for one second and the next thing you know, everyone's going all fucking kumbaya and shit around this dump - Moe

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:26 am

Well, I don't visit Stormfront, but I'm betting they're a whole lot fucking smarter than you are.

Believe it or not, there was a point to that post. A political one.

And believe it or not, it wasn't to be racist.

You're like the people who want to burn Huckleberry Finn because it has "N-word Jim" in it. (Did I spell that right?)

Fucking idiots.

:roll:
Stay Woke

eric84

Post by eric84 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:56 am

What what the point?
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

mad hatter
Stew Ingredient

Post by mad hatter » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:01 am

what was the post?
Anyone can go by horse or rail, but the absolute best way to travel is by hat.

pezworld
Admin's Concubine

Post by pezworld » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:56 am

Look Look I can use the N word and call Mexicans rude names and get away with it and be all edgy!

And the mods are too fucking stupid to do anything! Because I'm edgy and smart! And I was making a point! That I'm edgy and smart!

And no, the New York Times article did not use those words.
Jesus, you turn your back for one second and the next thing you know, everyone's going all fucking kumbaya and shit around this dump - Moe

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:06 am

Sisterfucker thinks he's the modern day Mark Twain. Cry a little more, cuckflake.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

harry_flashman
Stew Ingredient

Post by harry_flashman » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:50 am

pezworld wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:56 am
Look Look I can use the N word and call Mexicans rude names and get away with it and be all edgy!

And the mods are too fucking stupid to do anything! Because I'm edgy and smart! And I was making a point! That I'm edgy and smart!

But perfectly ok for certain american posters like the idiot above to project their fantasies about kiddy fiddling. You remember what happened to bandra when he started chucking around accusations of child abuse? Yup an indignant pissworld kicked him off but when ‘edgy and smart’ Felix does it that’s ok. pissworld proving yourself yet again to be the most incomprehensible stupid all american airhead. Even more empty headed than incognita? That’s quite some achievement. Congratulations are in order.
Hello Flashman

coward, cad, lecher and knave-of-all-trades

pezworld
Admin's Concubine

Post by pezworld » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:59 am

I knew "pissworld" would get tossed about on this thread. Frankly I thought Annotated used that one. Sorry, harry.

The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient

Post by The Mallard Missie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:46 am

harry_flashman wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:50 am
pezworld wrote:

But perfectly ok for certain american posters like the idiot above to project their fantasies about kiddy fiddling. You remember what happened to bandra when he started chucking around accusations of child abuse? Yup an indignant pissworld kicked him off but when ‘edgy and smart’ Felix does it that’s ok. pissworld proving yourself yet again to be the most incomprehensible stupid all american airhead. Even more empty headed than incognita? That’s quite some achievement. Congratulations are in order.
Rich coming from one of this forum's biggest homophobic racist cunts who even resorts to impersonating Bashtard on Dr Jelly's bog. Cunt.
The Duck Delusion

harry_flashman
Stew Ingredient

Post by harry_flashman » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:56 am

Dr jelly’s bog? Is that where you fags hang out with gay abandon.

Anyway what would I knew. Muthafuckit has assured me most verily that as a non American, I couldn’t possible comprehend the implications of freedom of speech.
Hello Flashman

The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient

Post by The Mallard Missie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:48 pm

harry_flashman wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:56 am
Dr jelly’s bog? Is that where you fags hang out with gay abandon.

Anyway what would I knew. Muthafuckit has assured me most verily that as a non American, I couldn’t possible comprehend the implications of freedom of speech.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
The Duck Delusion

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:24 pm

pezworld wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:12 am
No, some of us get tired of the children taking advantage of the permissiveness of the site sometimes. We're not fucking Stormfront.
You are in the minority, even among Democrats. And the whines of the foreign devils, who have no freedom of speech, and so are used to censorship, shouldn't count.
Has political correctness gone too far in the United States? Most voters say yes -- and think it often hurts the country.

By a 68-19 percent margin, the latest Fox News poll finds voters feel political correctness has “gone too far.” That’s about the same as last fall when it was 66-23 percent (September 2017).

And voters see fallout: nearly half, 46 percent, think political or business leaders “frequently” make bad decisions because they are worried about being politically correct, and another 34 percent feel it happens “sometimes.” Fifteen percent think it’s “not very often” or “hardly ever.”

Yet, the reverse is true when voters are asked about themselves. When asked how often they stop themselves from saying something because they think someone might call them “racist” or “sexist,” 63 percent say “not very often” or “hardly ever.” Far fewer believe they “frequently” (12 percent) or “sometimes” (23 percent) self-edit their comments.

Among Republicans, most feel the country is too PC (83 percent) and almost all think leaders regularly make bad decisions out of fear of being politically incorrect (89 percent). Fewer Democrats, although still majorities, feel the country is too censored (55 percent), and think top people make bad decisions because of it (72 percent).

There’s not much difference between most key groups on self-censorship, except when it comes to age: voters under 45 years (45 percent) are more likely than those ages 45 and older (28 percent) to “bleep” themselves.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06 ... bling.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interac ... 61418.html
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

rider5
Stew Ingredient

Post by rider5 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:31 pm

pezworld wrote:
I wholeheartedly support this.

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:38 pm

pezworld wrote:

You are

TOO

FUCKING

STUPID

to understand any of it.

Burn baby burn!!!

Stay Woke

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:51 pm

Anno, You can always move to the Shadow stew
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

Lincoln
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lincoln » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:41 pm

harry_flashman wrote:
pezworld wrote:

Pez is in my opinion a very fair Mod....she's only ever given me 1 timeout in the last 6 years.

Wind yer necks in you wankers...she's alright in my book.

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:01 pm

"the latest Fox News poll"

A self-selecting group of ever there was one.
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

mad hatter
Stew Ingredient

Post by mad hatter » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:05 pm

Lincoln wrote:
harry_flashman wrote:
pezworld wrote:

Pez is in my opinion a very fair Mod....she's only ever given me 1 timeout in the last 6 years.

Wind yer necks in you wankers...she's alright in my book.
yeah. wood bang.
Anyone can go by horse or rail, but the absolute best way to travel is by hat.

rider5
Stew Ingredient

Post by rider5 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:25 am

Will FreeSpeechMan reverse the mods' decision?

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:35 am

rider5 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:25 am
Will FreeSpeechMan reverse the mods' decision?
LOL!

Good point.

These mods are fucking out of control, especially Pezhole and Cuntnita.

It was (I image) Pezhole today who was editing Btraven's post on Anthony Bourdain. I didn't see what he said, but so what if he wants to graveshit on some jackass of a celebrity chef.

This wasn't even somebody who posts here.

It was a dumbass celebrity chef.
Stay Woke

eric84

Post by eric84 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:48 am

You suddenly can’t graveshit a celebrity on the stew? Boy, it’s getting strict on her all the sudden.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

rider5
Stew Ingredient

Post by rider5 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:28 am

eric84 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:48 am
You suddenly can’t graveshit a celebrity on the stew? Boy, it’s getting strict on her all the sudden.
I'm calling bullshit on beat's claim of mod censorship. Something else happened.

pezworld
Admin's Concubine

Post by pezworld » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:36 am

Sorry, Anno, I haven't been on the Stew all day except maybe early this morning. It wasn't me editing a Bourdain thread. I have bitched at Korgy's graveshittting, but haven't edited any of it.

Pissworld and Pezhole, I get you guys confused, Anno and harry.

LS, I'm as lazy as the next mod. But the Stormfront comment related to my personal rationale for getting rid of Holocaust deniers and those who use blatantly racist terms here. Do we really want to be permissive enough to attract folks who also post on Stormfront?

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:48 am

If you're too fucking stupid to understand the posts, you shouldn't be allowed to moderate them.

Not too much to ask.

Burn baby burn.

Stay Woke

The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient

Post by The Mallard Missie » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:48 am

Annotated wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:48 am
If you're too fucking stupid to understand the posts, you shouldn't be allowed to moderate them.

Not too much to ask.

Burn baby burn.

Bashtard got banned for life for doing fuck all, you make two vile posts wishing that someone would burn. You are a sick cunt and I hope you get banned indefinitely.

Alas missie Pez is too kind-hearted to do so.

You are an aggressive, bad-tempered, infantile trolling cunt.
The Duck Delusion

eric84

Post by eric84 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:55 pm

rider5 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:28 am
eric84 wrote:
I'm calling bullshit on beat's claim of mod censorship. Something else happened.
Yeah, possible.

pezworld
Admin's Concubine

Post by pezworld » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:34 pm

For the record, the moderator logs show no moderator activity at all on Friday. Only various people editing their own posts.

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:57 pm

The Mallard Missie wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:48 am
you make two vile posts wishing that someone would burn. You are a sick cunt and I hope you get banned indefinitely.
You're stupid enough to be a mod.
Stay Woke

Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:22 pm

STFU you Floridian twot.

rider5
Stew Ingredient

Post by rider5 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:46 pm

eric84 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:55 pm
rider5 wrote:
eric84 wrote:
Yeah, possible.
Remember when lossoul would get cabin fever and start ranting about the mods messing with his posts? That's the only times he's ever been close to amusing.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:55 pm

rider5 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:46 pm
eric84 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:55 pm
rider5 wrote:

Yeah, possible.
Remember when lossoul would get cabin fever and start ranting about the mods messing with his posts? That's the only times he's ever been close to amusing.
Yeah, he thought chimes was messing with them. Pea and incognito couldn’t convince him otherwise. Good times.

korgy
Stew Ingredient

Post by korgy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:02 am

Annotated wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:35 am
It was (I image) Pezhole today who was editing Btraven's post on Anthony Bourdain. I didn't see what he said, but so what if he wants to graveshit on some jackass of a celebrity chef.
i think BeatRaven was mistaken. i dont think anyone edited his comments.

i quoted only part of a post he had made, and the post i quoted preceded his most recent post. i think he got confused.
"Iranians apparently disagree with korgy"

The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient

Post by The Mallard Missie » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:54 am

Annotated wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:57 pm
The Mallard Missie wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:48 am
you make two vile posts wishing that someone would burn. You are a sick cunt and I hope you get banned indefinitely.
You're stupid enough to be a mod.
And you'd be one of the first cunts I'd ban.
The Duck Delusion

Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:23 am

Boo hoo..... wah wah.....oh fuck off

The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient

Post by The Mallard Missie » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:40 am

Fear not, Stephanie, I'd never ban you as the boards would l00se half their posts.
The Duck Delusion

Scrubb
Stew Ingredient

Post by Scrubb » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:57 pm

pezworld wrote:
Good job, pez.
Boinkity_Boink isn't much of an idiot

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:14 pm

Scrubb wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:57 pm
pezworld wrote:
Good job, pez.
Yeah! Good job!

You get 'em!

TOO FUCKING STUPID
Stay Woke

The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient

Post by The Mallard Missie » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:43 am

BAN THE DEMENTED, LOW CLASS CUNT.
The Duck Delusion

harry_flashman
Stew Ingredient

Post by harry_flashman » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:12 pm

My guess is that one of the resident leftardic Americans on this forum flagged the post as offensive. Rather than asking the poster to justify their position , the empty headed pissworld decided to delete the post because that is the way she has been programmed to think in the freedom of speech loving USAnus. Ameriguns as we know are perpetually offended about something and none more so than annotated, The double standards are this forum are quite laughable. Make a generalisation about Jewish white collar crime and you can pretty much guarantee that your post will get zapped, make a generalisation about Muslims and you can pretty much guarantee that it will never get zapped.
Hello Flashman

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:20 pm

I wonder if Hairy was intentionally calling Annotated a pussy, or if he's just displaying his lack of ability to communicate in the only language he'll ever know. Again.

Pez, I think he's about to go full chimes on you for your obvious 'Jewish problem'. This should be amusing.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient

Post by The Mallard Missie » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:07 pm

harry_flashman wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:12 pm
My guess is that one of the resident leftardic Americans on this forum flagged the post as offensive. Rather than asking the poster to justify their position , the empty headed pissworld decided to delete the post because that is the way she has been programmed to think in the freedom of speech loving USAnus. Ameriguns as we know are perpetually offended about something and none more so than annotated, The double standards are this forum are quite laughable. Make a generalisation about Jewish white collar crime and you can pretty much guarantee that your post will get zapped, make a generalisation about Muslims and you can pretty much guarantee that it will never get zapped.
And you, too, should be banned.
The Duck Delusion

pezworld
Admin's Concubine

Post by pezworld » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:26 pm

Moe, chimes only got a temporary time out due to her refusal to remove the picture of the Big Giant Penis. Something like that (it was maybe 5 years ago). She’s the one who said I had a “jewish problem” which may have meant she thought I was Jewish or something else, who knows. She’s not banned now that I know of.

Harry, if freedom of speech meant you could post anything you want wherever you want on the internet, I wouldn’t be a moderator, nor would anyone else - they wouldn’t be necessary. But it’s mutha’s board.

I suggest you and Anno post on Twitter all the racist shit you want, talk about b-ners and n-ers with gay abandon. It would be really fun to see it go viral and have someone out your real identities.

But maybe Anno was being ironic. Or edgy. And way smarter than I am.

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:48 pm

I found some footage of Anno trying to run over Pez (she's wearing the bow tie).

This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:21 pm

section8 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:48 pm
I found some footage of Anno trying to run over Pez (she's wearing the bow tie).

Exactly.

But give me a gun too, and then you niggas got a different story on your hands.

Stay Woke

harry_flashman
Stew Ingredient

Post by harry_flashman » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:33 pm

Harry, if freedom of speech meant you could post anything you want wherever you want on the internet, I wouldn’t be a moderator, nor would anyone else - they wouldn’t be necessary. But it’s mutha’s board.
The problem is the complete lack of any consistency. I am pretty sure that you find a similar level of abuse directed at the Muslim community on Stormfront as you do on this forum but that seems to be OK. If these double standards don't amount to prejudice then please tell me what does.? Similarly posters like mo and felix are free to indulge their obsession with paedophilia but other posters get banned. Anybody remember that horrible little turd felix suggesting that Patrick sexually abused his daughter. No even so much as a time out because the vile little turd is so cool and edgy. Maybe if you want a forum filled up with your fellow creepy Americans you should consider some sort of IP exclusion policy.
Hello Flashman

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:58 am

harry_flashman wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:12 pm
I think the mods got whined to by more foreign devils than yanks.

And I thought the OP title renaming was a happy medium to keep the stormfront varmints away, as I said in the thread. Not that they could find us now anyway.

Anyway, this unhappy situation has shown me how much I've mellowed.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

pezworld
Admin's Concubine

Post by pezworld » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:49 am

No, I was not merely kowtowing to whinging poms or whatever. I canned the thread on my own steam. The flaggers only alerted me to it.

harry_flashman
Stew Ingredient

Post by harry_flashman » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:10 am

The simple solution is to let people post what they want unless there is some sort threat of litigation. If you start arbitrarily editing out stuff that you don’t like based on a personnel prejudice then you are opening yourself up to criticism. Ad hoc censorship is intellectual suicide. I have been at pains to point out to mutha why Americans don’t understand the concept freedom of speech but it goes over his head and its reflected in the way this forum is moderated.
Hello Flashman

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:36 am

Harry
I have been at pains to point out to mutha why Americans don’t understand the concept freedom of speech but it goes over his head and its reflected in the way this forum is moderated.
This is a privately run message board. Freedom of speech is only an issue in the case of gov't censorship.But you knew that already
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",