Accusations of child abuse

Provide your questions, comments, ideas and suggested improvements to Political Stew here.
User avatar
DCComic
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15191
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Accusations of child abuse

Post by DCComic » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:05 pm

Are the moderators happy to let them stand?
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

User avatar
VinnyD
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 62801
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by VinnyD » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:14 pm

Did you click on the flag on the post in question?

The moderators don't see every post, but they do see the ones that somebody flags.

User avatar
DCComic
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15191
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by DCComic » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:43 pm

Many hours ago.
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59707
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by polardude1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:57 pm

Who accused you and why?
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
DCComic
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15191
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by DCComic » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:19 pm

Nobody accused me.
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59707
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by polardude1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:23 pm

So what is your problem? Well htat's a loaded question when directed at you
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
DCComic
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15191
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by DCComic » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:32 pm

It's not even comprehensible English, you dim fuckwit.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59707
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by polardude1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:34 pm

Are you having some problems , Candy? You want to change the dose of your anti depressant.
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
DCComic
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15191
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by DCComic » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:37 pm

Good grief. What's the matter with you?
Look at yourself.
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59707
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by polardude1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:40 pm

I'm doing fine, Candy. I'm worried about you. Please stay away for Jews. They don't need to hear your threats
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 12463
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by The Mallard Missie » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:57 am

polardude1 wrote:I'm doing fine, Candy. I'm worried about you. Please stay away for Jews. They don't need to hear your threats


He may have been referring to TheDevil's repeated disgusting posts about me and my late son, though there was also EMG's vile post against WhosieWho.

Oh, and my family were also Jewish by the way.
The Duck Delusion

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59707
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by polardude1 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:30 pm

Oh, and my family were also Jewish by the way.

Consider yourself lucky tat Candy did not know this. he might have threatened gas you as well.

The devil is off his/he rocker.
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 12463
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by The Mallard Missie » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:25 pm

I have always found the former a very reasonable chap, but certainly agree with you about the latter who should have had a lifetime ban years ago.

Bashtard gets kicked off forever because the British females on here gang up on him and force the powers to be to stop him posting; TheDevil posts the most obscene and grotesque vileness and is praised for so doing.
The Duck Delusion

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59707
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by polardude1 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:34 pm

Well Candy has been booted off for long periods of time after melting down and threatening posters
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
DCComic
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15191
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by DCComic » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:40 pm

No he hasn't.
Liar.
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59707
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by polardude1 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:01 pm

So why was the Candy handle ( you) dismissed for the Stew?
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 11940
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:27 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by BeatRaven » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:24 pm

If we can't threaten to fuck someone's wife's corpse or character-smear people with baseless pedophile accusations, we've wandered waaaay too far from our essential mission here.

I liked Candy better when he was more nuts and less sensitive and people-pleasing.

I may start spending more time over at Reality Tea.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 55842
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:02 am

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by Lost Soul » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:52 pm

BeatRaven wrote:I may start spending more time over at Reality Tea.

What is that? A chat room where toffs reminisce about life when the sun never set?

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=reminisce+magazine
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 11940
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:27 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by BeatRaven » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:59 pm

Reality Tea is where people talk about reality shows.

There's a major throw down coming up on the Real Housewives of New York tonight and the topic is already at 350 posts, even before it airs. I keep grazing that thread, but I know I'll never get all the way to the end of it.

Saturday night, I'm going to happy hour at Beautique, scene of a million Housewife shit storms.

I'll have to wear non-sweat pants, but it'll be worth it. Bulletpark couldn't be dragged in there at gun point, which only adds to the allure:

http://www.beautiquedining.com

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59707
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by polardude1 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:45 pm

I liked Candy better when he was more nuts and less sensitive and people-pleasing.

Better posting conduct through psycho-pharmacology . It's what keeps him fro being banned
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
DCComic
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15191
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by DCComic » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:47 pm

Did you find the big words in a self-help book?
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59707
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by polardude1 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:56 pm

Candy, It's a miracle that you are back here. I don't know whose pocket you lined to achieve this fete. Juts be careful not to threaten to gas anyone or exposing a poster's identity
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
DCComic
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15191
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by DCComic » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:00 pm

You have correctly spellled a 2-5 syllable word in this thread.
Extraordinary stuff.

It is Ritalin, isn't it?
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 54566
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by eric84 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:12 pm

polardude1 wrote:Candy, It's a miracle that you are back here. I don't know whose pocket you lined to achieve this fete. Juts be careful not to threaten to gas anyone or exposing a poster's identity


Are you suggesting he bribed Mutha?
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59707
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by polardude1 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:13 pm

Are you still upset about the King David Hotel? As you would put it, 91 is "fuck all" compared to the hundreds of thousands your father's generation murdered in the name of the crown. Was your father ni the armed forces? If so, did he murder exotic people while in uniform?
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
DCComic
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15191
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by DCComic » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:16 pm

Back to the drug trolley.
They won't miss another couple.
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59707
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by polardude1 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by DCComic » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:16 pm

Back to the drug trolley.
They won't miss another couple

time for your anti Depressants again?
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
DCComic
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15191
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by DCComic » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:23 pm

Poor lamb.
Still restless?
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59707
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by polardude1 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:24 pm

back to those questions.

Are you still upset about the King David Hotel? As you would put it, 91 is "fuck all" compared to the hundreds of thousands your father's generation murdered in the name of the crown. Was your father ni the armed forces? If so, did he murder exotic people while in uniform?
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
DCComic
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15191
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by DCComic » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:25 pm

*twitch*
Medicate
*twitch*
Medicate

Etc
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59707
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by polardude1 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Then the answer is yes.
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
DCComic
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15191
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by DCComic » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:43 pm

Nurse!
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59707
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by polardude1 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:57 pm

hold on, Candy, i'll cal her for you.
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
SeamusMcCool
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15313
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:37 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by SeamusMcCool » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:50 pm

VinnyD wrote:Did you click on the flag on the post in question?

The moderators don't see every post, but they do see the ones that somebody flags.


There's no point to that flag. They don't respond to that either. They are definitely ok with these kinds of accusations and other shit like it.
Moethebartender wrote: "No doubt funded by the nigrah's and the joos."

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59707
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by polardude1 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:17 am

There's no point to that flag. They don't respond to that either. They are definitely ok with these kinds of accusations and other shit like it.


they do and it only takes a click. Otherwise to you can whine to Ereich. He think that he plays mod on the Stew
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 12463
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by The Mallard Missie » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:09 am

polardude1 wrote:
There's no point to that flag. They don't respond to that either. They are definitely ok with these kinds of accusations and other shit like it.


they do and it only takes a click. Otherwise to you can whine to Ereich. He think that he plays mod on the Stew


You really are obsessed by that (alleged) Nazi, aren't you missie?
The Duck Delusion

User avatar
muthafunky
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 22639
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:50 am

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by muthafunky » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:52 am

SeamusMcCool wrote:
VinnyD wrote:Did you click on the flag on the post in question?

The moderators don't see every post, but they do see the ones that somebody flags.


There's no point to that flag. They don't respond to that either. They are definitely ok with these kinds of accusations and other shit like it.


Speaking of shit, you're full of it.

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 54566
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by eric84 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:06 pm

Oh, now he's a mod.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59707
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by polardude1 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:17 pm

Unread postby eric84 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:06 pm

Oh, now he's a mod.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 54566
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by eric84 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:20 pm

Have you gotten Candy kicked off yet?
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59707
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by polardude1 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:24 pm

Candy wil fall off the Stew soon enough. he's bound to slip up.
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 54566
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by eric84 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:32 pm

I think if you keep raising a comment he made 15 years ago, over and over and over again, you will succeed eventually.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59707
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by polardude1 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:39 pm

I think if you keep raising a comment he made 15 years ago, over and over and over again, you will succeed eventually.

You can't beat the classics
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 54566
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by eric84 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:31 pm

The Memoeapad is non stop fun, it's true.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

User avatar
The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 12463
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by The Mallard Missie » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:27 am

I thought you two loathed each other? Guess you put your lover's tiffs to one side in order to vilify another poster.
The Duck Delusion

User avatar
Wellpisser
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19024
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:38 am

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by Wellpisser » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:46 pm

BeatRaven wrote:If we can't threaten to fuck someone's wife's corpse or character-smear people with baseless pedophile accusations, we've wandered waaaay too far from our essential mission here.



As always the Trav nails it

User avatar
Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 70451
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:31 am

.

User avatar
SeamusMcCool
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15313
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:37 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by SeamusMcCool » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:07 pm

muthafunky wrote:
SeamusMcCool wrote:
VinnyD wrote:Did you click on the flag on the post in question?

The moderators don't see every post, but they do see the ones that somebody flags.


There's no point to that flag. They don't respond to that either. They are definitely ok with these kinds of accusations and other shit like it.


Speaking of shit, you're full of it.


Oh, no I'm not and I don't lie about these things. I've flagged posts like that and no response and no action. The mods used to respond with either an agreement or disagreement and why but they don't anymore is my experience. No response = we're fine with it
Moethebartender wrote: "No doubt funded by the nigrah's and the joos."

User avatar
muthafunky
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 22639
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:50 am

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by muthafunky » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:06 pm

Nope, you're wrong.

User avatar
SeamusMcCool
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15313
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:37 pm

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Post by SeamusMcCool » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:29 pm

Ok, I could be. Let me check my inbox........Nope.
Moethebartender wrote: "No doubt funded by the nigrah's and the joos."

Post Reply