Page 4 of 5

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:24 pm
by eric84
It would be better. Please allow me to put you on ignore. All you do now is troll so you can't even pretend you share any administrator like information.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:28 pm
by polardude1
Mutha
I am the well spring from which you flow. When I am gone, you will have never been. What would your world be, without me? My son.

This form of torture is banned by the Geneva Convention

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:42 pm
by Capitolhill
Time to reinstate "The Toilet" branch.

Graveshitting posts here are dwindling to snow leopard-like levels.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:49 pm
by muthafunky
eric84 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:24 pm
It would be better. Please allow me to put you on ignore. All you do now is troll so you can't even pretend you share any administrator like information.
Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart. I gave you this! Such a waste.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:55 pm
by mad hatter
muthafunky wrote:
eric84 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:24 pm
It would be better. Please allow me to put you on ignore. All you do now is troll so you can't even pretend you share any administrator like information.
Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart. I gave you this! Such a waste.
As it ever was

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:57 pm
by Capitolhill
muthafunky wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:49 pm
Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart. I gave you this! Such a waste.
Brother eric, do not quarrel with Father. For we are all his children and his benevolence shines upon us all.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:31 pm
by strife
He just Hurts himself.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:23 pm
by eric84
Capitolhill wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:57 pm
muthafunky wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:49 pm
Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart. I gave you this! Such a waste.
Brother eric, do not quarrel with Father. For we are all his children and his benevolence shines upon us all.
Well, your attempt is better than muthaflunky’s.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:33 pm
by Moethebartender
Fluffermunky wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:22 pm
eric84 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:19 pm
I don't want to see you. Please give me the ability to put you on ignore.
I am the well spring from which you flow. When I am gone, you will have never been. What would your world be, without me? My son.
Now that's hilarious. That little bitch has been following me around humping my leg for years after being put on ignore, knowing that I'd still see an alert when he responded to my posts and that I'd see his responses when others quote him. Now he wants to ignore Fluffer? As if the boring bald bureaucrat could resist constantly nipping at Fluffer's ankles.

You ought to set it up so he gets a notice every time you make a post Mutha.
lapordeud wrote:Ereich drove JR off the board
And Strangelove.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:38 pm
by eric84
Moethebartender wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:33 pm
Fluffermunky wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:22 pm
eric84 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:19 pm
I don't want to see you. Please give me the ability to put you on ignore.
I am the well spring from which you flow. When I am gone, you will have never been. What would your world be, without me? My son.
Now that's hilarious. That little bitch has been following me around humping my leg for years after being put on ignore, knowing that I'd still see an alert when he responded to my posts and that I'd see his responses when others quote him. Now he wants to ignore Fluffer? As if the boring bald bureaucrat could resist constantly nipping at Fluffer's ankles.

You ought to set it up so he gets a notice every time you make a post Mutha.
lapordeud wrote:Ereich drove JR off the board
And Strangelove.
Yeah, your ignore function keeps not working. Maybe mutha will troubleshoot that for you.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:58 am
by strife
What happened with Strangelove?

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:07 am
by rider5
Baba scared the crap out of him. Something about kicking his ass. The guy had to go deep underground.

L'Anus Solaire, Geo. Bataille

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:13 am
by WhosieWho

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:42 am
by strife
rider5 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:07 am
Baba scared the crap out of him. Something about kicking his ass. The guy had to go deep underground.
He scares the everfucking shit out of me too. That man is the Fierce.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:55 am
by eric84
rider5 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:07 am
Baba scared the crap out of him. Something about kicking his ass. The guy had to go deep underground.
Oh yeah, right, that fight never happened, did it?

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:57 am
by Chip_Oatley
strife wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:58 am
What happened with Strangelove?

Remember when three of us were at that cool bar in Eastern Market? It was late...The person who is not me and not you said that Strangelove had many crazy/mean handles and had to be Erased.

He sent me insanely aggressive and hateful PMs, and regularly (Daedulus only does it every few months).

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:48 pm
by polardude1
Keep it up Ereich. Tis thread may end up in Famous Dishes

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:43 pm
by LaFawnduh
polardude1 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:45 pm
Loiuoua jlkj ff lkjkljl adkljf adoiurower adfjl. ladkjfalfj jlkj!!

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:00 pm
by polardude1
At least Ereich has his little bitter bitch, Seamus

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:40 pm
by eric84
Chip_Oatley wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:57 am
strife wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:58 am
What happened with Strangelove?

Remember when three of us were at that cool bar in Eastern Market? It was late...The person who is not me and not you said that Strangelove had many crazy/mean handles and had to be Erased.

He sent me insanely aggressive and hateful PMs, and regularly (Daedulus only does it every few months).
Yikes.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:24 pm
by Steve_in_Exile
So after following Mutha around whining for years, now Eric wants to put Mutha on ignore? That's pretty funny.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:59 pm
by eric84
He wouldn't have to hear me whining anymore about the shitty job he does. Why not allow people to put him on ignore?

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:07 pm
by Steve_in_Exile
What do you mean he wouldn't "have to" hear you whining. He loves that shit. It's been a major source of amusement for years.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:21 pm
by eric84
No, no, he doesn't like all the fighting.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:32 pm
by Moethebartender
strife wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:58 am
What happened with Strangelove?
This was his last post:
Strangelove wrote:I'm pretty much done with this place. Calling up someone's co-worker to tell them they're being gossiped about on the internet or stalking someone's kids is crazy, but apparently allowed, based on posters who're allowed to stay. Posting someone's real name and place of employment was too much, thankfully, but this nutbag already had called up someone's real life employer in the past. He should have been put down then.

Frankly, there's nothing here that's interesting enough to put up with dealing with Internet psychos in real life.

I'm flouncing. Fuck off.
Link

He flounced due to the creepy icemonkey stalker and other posters taking things into real life.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:37 pm
by polardude1
eric84 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:21 pm

No, no, he doesn't like all the fighting.
Erecih is Mutha's online bitch.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:48 pm
by Stephen_Dedalus
Chip_Oatley wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:57 am
strife wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:58 am
What happened with Strangelove?

Remember when three of us were at that cool bar in Eastern Market? It was late...The person who is not me and not you said that Strangelove had many crazy/mean handles and had to be Erased.

He sent me insanely aggressive and hateful PMs, and regularly (Daedulus only does it every few months).
Oh I see you're bored and want to stir the pot and rehash very old shit again.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:49 pm
by eric84
Moethebartender wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:32 pm
strife wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:58 am
What happened with Strangelove?
This was his last post:
Strangelove wrote:I'm pretty much done with this place. Calling up someone's co-worker to tell them they're being gossiped about on the internet or stalking someone's kids is crazy, but apparently allowed, based on posters who're allowed to stay. Posting someone's real name and place of employment was too much, thankfully, but this nutbag already had called up someone's real life employer in the past. He should have been put down then.

Frankly, there's nothing here that's interesting enough to put up with dealing with Internet psychos in real life.

I'm flouncing. Fuck off.
Link

He flounced due to the creepy icemonkey stalker and other posters taking things into real life.
Um, he left when dr belly got banned for going after Avalon. A pretty dishonest description of the circumstances.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:49 am
by Lost Soul
Moethebartender wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:32 pm
strife wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:58 am
What happened with Strangelove?
This was his last post:
Strangelove wrote:I'm pretty much done with this place. Calling up someone's co-worker to tell them they're being gossiped about on the internet or stalking someone's kids is crazy, but apparently allowed, based on posters who're allowed to stay. Posting someone's real name and place of employment was too much, thankfully, but this nutbag already had called up someone's real life employer in the past. He should have been put down then.

Frankly, there's nothing here that's interesting enough to put up with dealing with Internet psychos in real life.

I'm flouncing. Fuck off.
Link

He flounced due to the creepy icemonkey stalker and other posters taking things into real life.
Thanks for the wayback link. It was an interesting read.

Godspeed, Strangelove.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:43 am
by Lost Soul
Speaking of which, where did Annotated go? I must have missed the banning trigger/thread.

Help, please.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:04 pm
by Mike Hunt
Moethebartender wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:32 pm
strife wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:58 am
What happened with Strangelove?
This was his last post:
Strangelove wrote:I'm pretty much done with this place. Calling up someone's co-worker to tell them they're being gossiped about on the internet or stalking someone's kids is crazy, but apparently allowed, based on posters who're allowed to stay. Posting someone's real name and place of employment was too much, thankfully, but this nutbag already had called up someone's real life employer in the past. He should have been put down then.

Frankly, there's nothing here that's interesting enough to put up with dealing with Internet psychos in real life.

I'm flouncing. Fuck off.
Link

He flounced due to the creepy icemonkey stalker and other posters taking things into real life.
He was the one trying to take it into real life. But whatever. I hadn't even noticed he was gone.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:26 am
by Steve_in_Exile
Lost Soul wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:43 am
Speaking of which, where did Annotated go? I must have missed the banning trigger/thread.

Help, please.
He should be out of the corner by now, but he may not be coming back. I hope he does, he's a smart and funny poster.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:30 pm
by Mike Hunt
I bet Annotated is on time out. He has no Own Life, so that's the only thing that can explain his silence.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:49 pm
by Chip_Oatley
Mike Hunt wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:04 pm
He was the one trying to take it into real life. But whatever. I hadn't even noticed he was gone.

Exactly. Moe sure is gullible.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:30 pm
by strife
Mike Hunt wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:30 pm
I bet Annotated is on time out. He has no Own Life, so that's the only thing that can explain his silence.
He is a Bloody Fuckface.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:44 pm
by Stephen_Dedalus
He's also, I am guessing, posting as Arch Stanton.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:41 pm
by Moethebartender
Chip_Oatley wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:49 pm
Mike Hunt wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:04 pm
He was the one trying to take it into real life. But whatever. I hadn't even noticed he was gone.

Exactly. Moe sure is gullible.
You can fuck straight to off, crazy lady.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:46 pm
by strife
Strife.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:59 pm
by Chip_Oatley
Moethebartender wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:41 pm
crazy lady.
Wrong.

You don't like women though, that's very clear.

Saying you're gullible is kind on my part. If you're not just very gullible, then you're a rotten person for continually spreading lies.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:09 pm
by StrangeLove
This thread is gold.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:53 pm
by section8
StrangeLove wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:09 pm
This thread is gold.
You’re gold.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:19 am
by Stephen_Dedalus
Stay gold, pony boy, stay gold

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:00 pm
by Steve_in_Exile
Stephen_Dedalus wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:44 pm
He's also, I am guessing, posting as Arch Stanton.
Who? Anno? I don't think so. Doesn't sound like him and Arch registered before Anno's recent two week time out.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:15 pm
by Moethebartender
Chip_Oatley wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:59 pm
Moethebartender wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:41 pm
crazy lady.
Wrong.

You don't like women though, that's very clear.

Saying you're gullible is kind on my part. If you're not just very gullible, then you're a rotten person for continually spreading lies.
The only thing that's clear here is the space between your ears, crazy. You like to insert yourself into shit that has nothing to do with you, then you whine and spit when you get called out. I'd suggest not doing that sort of thing if you don't like the reaction you inevitably get, but batshit crazy gonna be cray cray no matter what I say.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:30 pm
by strife
gLØdDdD!!!!!!!!iiiii

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:35 pm
by Shavenhead
Breathe

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:50 pm
by Stephen_Dedalus
Didnt do Keith much good

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:29 pm
by ben_hanscombe
Ha!

Inappropes.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:06 pm
by LaFawnduh
Chip_Oatley wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:59 pm
Moethebartender wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:41 pm
crazy lady.
Saying you're gullible is kind on my part. If you're not just very gullible, then you're a rotten person for continually spreading lies.
He does spread some whoppers.

Re: Are Excessive Bannings Killing the Forum?

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:25 pm
by Moethebartender
Speaking of crazy, how's things going Shamoo?

Are you still frothing with rage about Fluffermunky outing you?

That whole "LaFawndauh" thing is a bit embarrassing in light of your whole "tarbaby" problem, don't you think?