Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Provide your questions, comments, ideas and suggested improvements to Political Stew here.

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply
User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 65620
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Godjira » Sat May 25, 2013 2:39 pm

I was wondering because words like "faggot" are tossed around without deletion on the stew, no problemo. Yet, the n-word would be deleted ASAP.

Why?
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 12021
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by The Mallard Missie » Sat May 25, 2013 2:47 pm

No idea, you better wait for one to reply, missie. :mrgreen:
The Duck Delusion

User avatar
Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 21135
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Jelly_Belly » Sat May 25, 2013 2:50 pm

Godjira wrote:I was wondering because words like "faggot" are tossed around without deletion on the stew, no problemo. Yet, the n-word would be deleted ASAP.

Why?


I have no idea, but you seem to have picked up on this with your multitude of homophobic comments.
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 65620
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Godjira » Sat May 25, 2013 2:56 pm

I've never made any homophobic comments. When I prayed for you to be sodomized by Hitler it was because I felt it was an appropriate punishment, not because I have any problem with any kind of gay sex.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 24768
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:08 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Chi_Rup » Sat May 25, 2013 3:24 pm

There are black people on the Stew???

User avatar
Vince
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13812
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:28 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Vince » Sat May 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Is "faggot" that rude?
No Deal Brexit must mean Civil War

User avatar
ExPat From Hell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 4667
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:37 am

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by ExPat From Hell » Sat May 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Do we have jews here?
Not gay as in happy. Queer as in Fuck You.

User avatar
muthafunky
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 22370
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:50 am

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by muthafunky » Sat May 25, 2013 6:10 pm

The relative social acceptance of insults based on sexuality, race, nationality, etc doesn't say anything about the humanity of the target of the insults (though it does about the insulter).

Cavaradossi
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3819
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:17 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Cavaradossi » Fri May 31, 2013 10:02 pm

This looks like a good spot for my semi-annual Stew check-in, so here goes:

Actually the relative social acceptance of insults based on sexuality, race, nationality, etc says more about the humanity of the admins and mods. After all, you are the ones that set and enforce the standards of social acceptance here, outdated and juvenile as they may be. When I see that word allowed here in certain contexts, I see it as a personal reflection on mutha, Pez, incognita, and eric, who put the entertainment value of gaybashing in the crudest terms possible over granting even the most basic level respect. Doesn’t say much for the rest of you support who their policies with your continued participation either.

But it’s fine. It’s my choice and I’ve checked out. If I do look in now and then, it’s only because, yes I am human, and it makes a nice reminder of how happily free my life generally is from the outdated and increasingly irrelevant attitudes people like you embody. Carry on.
When spring came, even the false spring, there were no problems except where to be happiest.

User avatar
pezworld
Admin's Concubine
Posts: 32315
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:00 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by pezworld » Fri May 31, 2013 10:10 pm

Cavaradossi wrote:When I see that word allowed here in certain contexts, I see it as a personal reflection on mutha, Pez, incognita, and eric, who put the entertainment value of gaybashing in the crudest terms possible over granting even the most basic level respect.

Ah, your semiannual accusation of me being a homophobe.

I used to miss you but now really I don't. It's unfair to make this about me personally (and the others). You don't know me and this is really over the top, a slap in the face, judgmental etc.

By your argument, the fact that you frequented the board for years when anti-semitism and casual racism was on the same board makes you just as much of a anti-semite and racist.

How does that feel, Cav?
-----

I like to think we call the antisemites, homophobes and racists out for what they are - idiots - rather than sweep it under the rug and pretend it doesn't exist. But keep judging me, as you know me so well.
Jesus, you turn your back for one second and the next thing you know, everyone's going all fucking kumbaya and shit around this dump - Moe

User avatar
ExPat From Hell
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 4667
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:37 am

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by ExPat From Hell » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:44 am

Yeah, I stopped after this. Did I miss anything?

This looks like a good spot for my semi-annual Stew check-in, so here goes:
Not gay as in happy. Queer as in Fuck You.

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 65620
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Godjira » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:36 am

But if someone used the k-word for Jews or the n-word for blacks, it would be deleted, generally speaking though it seems to depend on the context. But other kinds of slurs, like ones for gays or the Japanese are allowed pretty much.

I guess it depends on the poster, just like JB's attack threads are tolerated and Fred's are not.

I agree with what mutha is saying, but there should be equal treatment.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 65620
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Godjira » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:45 am

I mean, why not leave up every post to make people look like idiots
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 53672
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by eric84 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:09 pm

Cavaradossi wrote:This looks like a good spot for my semi-annual Stew check-in, so here goes:

Actually the relative social acceptance of insults based on sexuality, race, nationality, etc says more about the humanity of the admins and mods. After all, you are the ones that set and enforce the standards of social acceptance here, outdated and juvenile as they may be. When I see that word allowed here in certain contexts, I see it as a personal reflection on mutha, Pez, incognita, and eric, who put the entertainment value of gaybashing in the crudest terms possible over granting even the most basic level respect. Doesn’t say much for the rest of you support who their policies with your continued participation either.

But it’s fine. It’s my choice and I’ve checked out. If I do look in now and then, it’s only because, yes I am human, and it makes a nice reminder of how happily free my life generally is from the outdated and increasingly irrelevant attitudes people like you embody. Carry on.


Hey Cav, don't moderate here any more in part because I wasn't being nice enough to be one of the resident racists here so can sympathize somewhat. I see a lot more personal nastiness that doesn't get dealt with here. That said, I don't think its fair to suggest that mods are entertained by those who use homophobic slurs. Far from it, we're appalled by them. But, the culture here has been to permit a pretty rough and tumble debate. Some tried to change that and failed (IHSS, billet and megadoof come to mind). That all said, lots of gay posters participate here and accept the rules here and have no trouble firing right back so if the suggestion that this intimidates or discourages gay posters, that would be wrong
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 53672
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by eric84 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:17 pm

Godjira wrote:I was wondering because words like "faggot" are tossed around without deletion on the stew, no problemo. Yet, the n-word would be deleted ASAP.

Why?


Not sure why you think posts with nigger would get torched. Frankly, I don't recall torching a thread for that reason. Ceretainly, alias posted all sorts of offensive stuff which generally stayed up
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 65620
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Godjira » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:08 am

Are you sure? I have seen posts where people flat out call people slurs for gays. If someone flat out called a black person the n-word, it would most definitely be deleted.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 53672
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by eric84 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:56 pm

Well, it may be because there have few posters who have directly used the n-word but there have been many posts with terms, ideas that are definitely racist. Don't think there's as blatant a double standard as you think.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

User avatar
jono_in_adelaide
stewpid colonial
Posts: 11263
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:10 am

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by jono_in_adelaide » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:12 am

Cavaradossi wrote:This looks like a good spot for my semi-annual Stew check-in, so here goes:

Actually the relative social acceptance of insults based on sexuality, race, nationality, etc says more about the humanity of the admins and mods. After all, you are the ones that set and enforce the standards of social acceptance here, outdated and juvenile as they may be. When I see that word allowed here in certain contexts, I see it as a personal reflection on mutha, Pez, incognita, and eric, who put the entertainment value of gaybashing in the crudest terms possible over granting even the most basic level respect. Doesn’t say much for the rest of you support who their policies with your continued participation either.

But it’s fine. It’s my choice and I’ve checked out. If I do look in now and then, it’s only because, yes I am human, and it makes a nice reminder of how happily free my life generally is from the outdated and increasingly irrelevant attitudes people like you embody. Carry on.



I'm gay, and it doesnt worry me in the slightest. I think the mods and admins generaly do a god job of striking the right ballance
Si vis pacem, para bellum

User avatar
F4J
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 5120
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:21 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by F4J » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:15 am

jono_in_adelaide wrote:I'm gay, and it doesnt worry me in the slightest. I think the mods and admins generaly do a god job of striking the right ballance


So why did you bitch about being called a big fat Aussie poofter?

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 59552
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by polardude1 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:35 pm

So why did you bitch about being called a big fat Aussie poofter?

Get it right. Jono's a Gay Chickenhawk Zionist Warmonger
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

User avatar
Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 11815
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Moethebartender » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:32 am

SweetPussyTrain wrote:I was wondering because words like "faggot" are tossed around without deletion on the stew, no problemo. Yet, the n-word would be deleted ASAP.

Why?


Damn good question. Lets take a look though at what comes up when you search SPTs posts with the keyword 'cock':

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord us with thee, please punish Jelly Belly by making him take Himmler's unlubed cock up the ass for all eternity.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=113603&p=2039405
Responding to Patrikkk
I guess they know that you know how to handle a cock better than your friend.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=111155&p=1999546
Joe smoked cock when he was in jail, and was ironically traded for a pack of Kools
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=108861&p=1959785
I think he's confused by his deep craving for cock, as there are no KFCs near where he is living now.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=106288&p=1911860

Because you don't have the balls to comment about Kindred's use of it- because you agree with him. So you clearly agree that using it is sometimes okay- like when Kindred has used it. You're so deep on Kindred's cock, it's coming out your ear, douche.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=103329&p=1873842
Maybe you should hire Harry FlashesMen. He'll devour your cock with every stool snaking and then pay YOU!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=100479&p=1840612
you mean you're a former cock smoker.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=95974&p=1780245
hey, where's my post abou joe's thirst for cock...

oh well, anyway- he's accusing Obama's mother of having had sex with numerous unknown partners. I think this is an example of 1) his private thirst for cock and desire for multiplpe unknown male partners and 2) his general disgust with women.
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=cock&author=godjira&start=50

Funny, between your weird fetish for Japanese women who are forced to hide from you on a special train (which you proceeded to stalk and photograph), your bizarre rantings about Japenese women who try to look underage and your weird ranting about homosexuality, I'd say you've got some problems boy. Does your wife know about this shit? In fact, it seems you rarely post anything that isn't sexual in nature. What's up with that Geojira?
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 54899
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:02 am

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Lost Soul » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:48 am

What's up with that Geojira?

Excellent! That is one thing Moe brings to the table- creativity, not to mention his honesty, integrity and knowledge.

BTW, I haven't seen this branch in months.

I congratulate Dear Leader on his successful repression of dissent, all thanks to firing E.Ricoli.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 65620
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Godjira » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:00 pm

I never claimed to be perfect, like Moe "come crawling back from Your Choice" the douchetender thinks he is. Let the mods delete my posts too, if they're taken to be like slurs. Please do so. You'll also notice most of those posts are old. Yes, I try to change. Not like Moe, who really is Jesus like in his purity.

Meanwhile, creepy Moe can keep stalking and flaming 99% the board, and fishing birthday wishes from the other 1%. And who ever said anything about taking pictures, you stupid skank?
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 11815
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Moethebartender » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Uh oh. I thought this might take the sweetpussytrain off the rails. Hopefully Detective Nagawa is nearby to keep things under control.

SPT wrote:I never claimed to be perfect, like Moe "come crawling back from Your Choice" the douchetender thinks he is.


I do? When did I ever suggest that I was anything close to perfect? Inded, far from it, I've a huge number of failings. I just happens that suffering fools gladly isn't one of them.

I'll admit I think I'm smarter than you and that I don't have the same issues related to sexuality that you obviously do. After all, I surely wouldn't put myself forth as a champion for the cause of a group of people I had so routinely mocked and insulted previously. That's more your speed. You're a huge hypocrite amongst other things. Care to revisit this statement Geojira?

SPT wrote:I've never made any homophobic comments.

Do tell...

SPT wrote:Let the mods delete my posts too, if they're taken to be like slurs. Please do so. You'll also notice most of those posts are old. Yes, I try to change. Not like Moe, who really is Jesus like in his purity.


I'm sure you'd prefer that they delete those posts. And this OP too, for that matter. Unfortunately, I'd imagine the mods don't really have the time to look through all the sewage you've crapped out onto this forum. Those posts I cited were the ones I was easily able to pull up running a simple query using your handle and the word cock. Were the mods to assume the responsibility of removing every bit of evidence of your homophobia from this site, they'd likely need to recruit about ten full time helpers and spend the next month doing it. "If they're taken to be like slurs"? Really? How else would one take that stream of excrement boy? Apparently, you're not even sure what you need to change. "Most" of those posts are old? Sorry, I didn't feel I needed to take the time to sort them by age or look more extensively, I thought the sample was pretty representative of your output on the subject.

Look at you, look at your OP. Did you really feel you were in a position to make that OP? You didn't even realize you were doing it, it's just completely internalized for you. Sorry for holding up the mirror, but I think you were the one trying to showcase what a wonderful and upstanding individual you were, standing up for those who've been wronged.

So far as my 'Jesus like purity' - it hardly takes a saint to appear pure next to the likes of you SPTsan.

SPT wrote:Meanwhile, creepy Moe can keep stalking and flaming 99% the board, and fishing birthday wishes from the other 1%. And who ever said anything about taking pictures, you stupid skank?

You didn't post a picture, Train? You sure about that?
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 65620
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Godjira » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:41 pm

Do you expect people to read these rambling posts? I dont think any of those comments are homophobic.

But, It's funny that I can evoke such a reaction. It's like a Jelly Belly response. I must do something right. What a celibate self-righteous bore. And besides flaming, you don't go out on a limb on anything.

The pics linked in that thread were from Wikipedia you freakish little bore.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 11815
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Moethebartender » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:28 pm

Geojira wrote:Do you expect people to read these rambling posts?


I don't really have any expectations. The bottom line is I know that you read it, and really, that's all that matters. The 400+ views it has gotten over the weekend, however, suggests that a couple of others might have given it a quick glance as well.

SPT wrote: I dont think any of those comments are homophobic.


Let's see if I can help you out here, Train. Ya see, when your go-to insult for people that you clearly hold a great deal of contempt for is to suggest that they might enjoy having sex with another man, when you suggest that there is something wrong with someone because they are a "cocksmoker", it's a sign of one of two things. Maybe you're in the fourth grade and you just don't know any better. More likely, you're a grown ass man who views homosexuality as being a negative, wrong and bad thing - so bad, that you think that by merely calling someone those names you denigrate them as a person. In this regard you're worse than the likes of Harry Flashman - Harry's a homophobe, but at least he makes no pretense otherwise. You're not even honest with yourself about it. Earlier, you acknowledged that you were trying to change. The fact is, you're not sure what you need to change or why.

Geojira wrote:But, It's funny that I can evoke such a reaction. It's like a Jelly Belly response. I must do something right.


Yeah, it's the Termite effect - when you shit all over yourself in public, you're going to get a reaction. The only thing you've done right is to expose your limited intellect and neanderthalish tendencies.

Geojira wrote:What a celibate self-righteous bore. And besides flaming, you don't go out on a limb on anything


Celibate? Well, I guess that's a sign of improvement for you boy, at least you didn't call me a "cocksmoker".

I don't go out on a limb on anything? No idea what you're on about. I've been pretty straigtforward and opinionated ever since I got to this forum. My opinions on the current president's administration are no secret, and they certainly put me further out on a limb here than anything you've expressed here about politics.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 65620
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Godjira » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:40 pm

Well, yes, And that's why i stopped making such comments some time ago.

You actually count the views on your threads? Funny.

.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 11815
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Moethebartender » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:23 pm

SPT wrote:Well, yes, And that's why i stopped making such comments some time ago.


Ah, I see. So when you posted this:

SPT wrote:I've never made any homophobic comments.
and this:
SPT wrote:I dont think any of those comments are homophobic.

What you meant was that you've routinely made homophobic comments and that you agree that those comments were homophobic. Great. Glad that's sorted.

SPT wrote:You actually count the views on your threads? Funny.


Hate to break this to you Train, but this isn't my thread - it's yours. Remember, you brought this on yourself when you posted this OP:

SPT wrote:I was wondering because words like "faggot" are tossed around without deletion on the stew, no problemo.


After repeatedly using slurs like that yourself.

As far as the count, it's kind of hard not to notice that it's got about twice as many views as most of the other OPs on this page.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 65620
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Godjira » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:43 pm

Nah, you took all those quotes out of context. They're not slurs, Even gay posters believed Joe was repressed, and Joe said some really vile things about gays. But, I have realized such comments are stupid and childish and moved on. Now, like an ex-smoker, I am advocating a friendlier board. I am always trying to be a better person.

Now, You're the type of person who prefers a deteriorating personality. For example, years ago you posted a variety of things. Now you just post flames because mentally you've declined and don't care. But, I am not one to suffer fools, so I strive to improve myself to avoid them

Now, what about your bold faced lie about me taking a picture on the train. I expect your apology, Shmoe the Barfly.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 65620
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Godjira » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:58 pm

And your obsession with Eric - at least 3 posts about him, and among your few OPs. Do you have stickers of him on your binder? Truly the sign of a deteriorating mind, of course- you never had much to deteriorate, so don't feel bad. That KKK bit never gets old!
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 11815
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Moethebartender » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:20 pm

SPT wrote:Nah, you took all those quotes out of context.

Out of context? Hilarious. They’re given with links, Train; anyone needing more "context" can readily see what you’re on about.
SPT wrote:They're not slurs,

Surely even you can’t believe that. Calling someone a "cocksmoker" (amongst all the others) isn’t a slur? I've already explained to you why those comments are homophobic. I'm not into providing remedial education, so if you still don't get it, you're just out of luck.
SPT wrote:Even gay posters believed Joe was repressed, and Joe said some really vile things about gays.

Why does it matter if Joe was 'repressed'? He certainly has said some vile things about gays. And you’ve responded in kind. You two have more in common than you realize. At least he doesn't try to hide it and act like a champion for a cause he clearly doesn't believe in.
SPT wrote:But, I have realized such comments are stupid and childish and moved on. Now, like an ex-smoker, I am advocating a friendlier board. I am always trying to be a better person.


Glad to hear it! Let’s look back at the past week and see what the smarter, more mature and friendlier Geojira has had to say of late:

Lost Troll is drunk, which is a problem because of all the pills he takes. He'll even kiss up to people like Jello Mold because he's a fellow Republican.
Link

At least I'm not afraid of the dentist, sissy.

Jelly Douche's weight in Kilos exceeds his IQ.

I can also tell people's smell over the Internet. Jelly Blob smells like soured butter, and cuch I think like "taint".

Yeah, Zaro was jello and Obama was lost troll, and others like Dung Rui. It was your myth, not mine, dickhead.

Blah blah blah, fuck off
Link

Not at all, they love your mom and her special area.

And they call your mom Poontango.
Link

Yeah, the difference is palpable. It's like watching little Geojira grow up right before my eyes! Yeah. Whatever.

Well, this has been a hell of an OP for you Train. So far, you've established yourself as a liar, a hypocrite, a homophobe and an idiot. That's a pretty outstanding accomplishment. I'm not sure you can top it, but I am sure you'll try.

Kudos for noticing that I'm not a fan of Eric, by the way. Here I was thinking you were completely oblivious to your surroundings. Yeah, we've had a bit of a dustup over his banning me for disagreeing with him about Chavez on a thread while he allowed his little buddy Termite to spam the same thread repeatedly. Go figure. I know, I'm the only one that's had problems with him though, right?
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

User avatar
sara666
Ambivalent Chilli
Posts: 7159
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:44 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by sara666 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:54 pm

You kids need to learn how to summarise. One question - WTF is "the k word for jews"?
Free the Nigerian goat robber - PM me your credit card details to make a donation!

User avatar
muthafunky
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 22370
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:50 am

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by muthafunky » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:07 pm

kike

User avatar
sara666
Ambivalent Chilli
Posts: 7159
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:44 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by sara666 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Thanks mutha, but eh? Never even heard the word before to my knowledge. What does it mean / why is it supposed to be derogatory?
Free the Nigerian goat robber - PM me your credit card details to make a donation!

User avatar
muthafunky
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 22370
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:50 am

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by muthafunky » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:43 pm

I don't know the origin, but it's pretty much the worst thing you can call a Jewish person. I don't know "why" really, just like I don't know why nigger is derogatory, it just is. I'm not sure if it's an American only thing though. If you know anyone Jewish in the UK they may be able to tell you.

User avatar
snowgirl
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 21909
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:13 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by snowgirl » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:55 pm

I miss cava. :(

It really sucks that people get to act like assholes and chase off good posters. I guess that's always been a problem here, though.
Our problem is civil obedience. -Howard Zinn

User avatar
muthafunky
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 22370
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:50 am

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by muthafunky » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:04 pm

It's always been a stew problem, even from the beginning. Some people think the site is not moderated enough and some posters get chased off. Others call nearly any moderation censorship and squeal about that. With the ability to ignore posters I'd have thought it would be easy to avoid people you don't like.

User avatar
sara666
Ambivalent Chilli
Posts: 7159
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:44 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by sara666 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:11 pm

We don't need the weaklings snowgirl, good riddance to them!

Thanks for the explanation mutha, I'll ask someone. I'll just have to have a little think about how to ask in case it is highly offensive here too. I imagine a highly offended action-taking sort of "where did you hear that?" and I'm not sure what I'd answer.
Free the Nigerian goat robber - PM me your credit card details to make a donation!

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 65620
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Godjira » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:27 pm

sara666 wrote:Thanks mutha, but eh? Never even heard the word before to my knowledge. What does it mean / why is it supposed to be derogatory?


I don't know the meaning, but it was a common slur used in Nazi Germany, which makes it particularly ugly.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 65620
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Godjira » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Moethelonelydrunk wrote: Yeah, we've had a bit of a dustup over his banning me for disagreeing with him about Chavez on a thread while he allowed his little buddy Termite to spam the same thread repeatedly. Go figure. I know, I'm the only one that's had problems with him though, right?


Of course, it's your opinion of Chavez and Termite's fault.

Btw, cocksmoker is from the movie Clerks, and I know you're celibate, but sometimes women perform oral sex on men, too.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
sara666
Ambivalent Chilli
Posts: 7159
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:44 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by sara666 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Godj - urban dictionary suggests it's the hebrew word for circle and was a racist slur developed by US immigration. I think we don't use the word in that sense in the UK, which is just as well. Wiki has a set of other options but agrees with urban dictionary on the most likely origin.
Free the Nigerian goat robber - PM me your credit card details to make a donation!

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 65620
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Godjira » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:19 pm

Yeah, it looks like it started in the US, like lots of slurs! I know the Nazis used it, I wonder how it got there. For some reason it's particularly ugly.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 11815
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Moethebartender » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:49 am

Sweet Pussy Train wrote:
Btw, cocksmoker is from the movie Clerks,


The term predates Clerks, you mouthbreathing idiot.

SweetPussyTrain wrote: and I know you're celibate,


You "Know" I'm celibate? How would you know that Train? It's a bit creepy that you're so fascinated about my sex life Train. Why is that?

Sweet Pussy Train wrote: but sometimes women perform oral sex on men, too.


That isn't the context you used it in though, is it Train? If you click on the link, you'll see that you were replying to Lou Knee. He's a guy as far as I know. Why are you trying to lie again fuckwit? None of the other homophobic slurs you made were directed at or about women either. Do you really think you're doing yourself any favors here?

Here's the post that the homophobe is referring to:
Lou Knee wrote:As a former smoker...

I actually hope he makes it. But odds are he'll sneak some.

Odds are he's lying to Michelle. Smokers do that.

Anyway, the piece of fuck has the nerve to lecture us. That's his main talent - lecturing. A guy who never had a real job in his life and is a one-man job wrecking crew lectured the chamber of commerce yesterday. He's the worst. Worse than anyone's worst nightmare.


Also, for those of you who aren't familiar with the 'context' of the "sweet pussy train", I think Flojin summed it up pretty well:

Flojin wrote:I kind of thought the SPT was creepy, because the entire reason they created those cars was because women were being sexually assaulted on the mixed cars. So there's a guy looking at a bunch of women who can't even commute in the same cars as men thanks to the grabby pervy bullshit, and then some guy sees them all and mutters like Homer Simpson eyeballing a bar of chocolate..."mmmmm.....pussssssyyyy"

It's a little creepy. Not offensive or horrific or anything, but considering why they were on a women's only car it crosses a line. If it were just a bunch of women on a train, I think I'd feel differently.


Are you on some heavy drugs son? What happened to you?
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

User avatar
Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 11815
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Moethebartender » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:39 pm

Speaking of homophobic hypocrites who are repetitive in their insults, how about this trip down memory lane, Train?
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 54899
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:02 am

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by Lost Soul » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:24 am

What a long, strange trip it's been.

Truckin.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 53672
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by eric84 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:38 pm

A Memoepad triumph.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

User avatar
DCComic
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 14496
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: Are gays less human than black people on the Stew?

Post by DCComic » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:33 pm

Fascinating.
How well read and erudite.
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

Post Reply