Poo's vigorous online masturbation session

Provide your questions, comments, ideas and suggested improvements to Political Stew here.
Post Reply
BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 17486
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Poo's vigorous online masturbation session

Post by BulletPark » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:22 pm

Rather unseemly, one would think, to be so vested in the politics of someplace you have no connection to or knowledge of that recent news has you screaming with delight and bashing yourself silly in such a manner.

I suppose something must fill the cavernous, musty void. By which I mean his soul, of course.

User avatar
Annotated
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 23461
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:20 am

Re: Poo's vigorous online masturbation session

Post by Annotated » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:24 pm

Rather creepy, one would think, your obsession over a stranger on the internet.
Ball scratcher. Kardashian expert.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 60799
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Poo's vigorous online masturbation session

Post by polardude1 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:26 pm

Anno is cumming to Poos rescue
DCComic's wish for 2019: 1 canister 1 Jew

User avatar
Annotated
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 23461
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:20 am

Re: Poo's vigorous online masturbation session

Post by Annotated » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:30 pm

The only one who needs rescuing here is BulletFart.
Ball scratcher. Kardashian expert.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 17486
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Poo's vigorous online masturbation session

Post by BulletPark » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:40 pm

Annotated wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:30 pm
The only one who needs rescuing here is BulletFart.
It's okay, Anno. We've all surmised long ago that you and Poo trade dick-pics.

BAGOFSWAGS
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 415
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:23 pm

Re: Poo's vigorous online masturbation session

Post by BAGOFSWAGS » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:24 pm

BulletPark wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:22 pm
Rather unseemly, one would think, to be so vested in the politics of someplace you have no connection to or knowledge of that recent news has you screaming with delight and bashing yourself silly in such a manner.

I suppose something must fill the cavernous, musty void. By which I mean his soul, of course.
Why don’t you challenge him to a jerk-off?

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 17486
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Poo's vigorous online masturbation session

Post by BulletPark » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:38 pm

BAGOFSWAGS wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:24 pm
BulletPark wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:22 pm
Rather unseemly, one would think, to be so vested in the politics of someplace you have no connection to or knowledge of that recent news has you screaming with delight and bashing yourself silly in such a manner.

I suppose something must fill the cavernous, musty void. By which I mean his soul, of course.
Why don’t you challenge him to a jerk-off?
I'd have to wait for him to stop squealing and whacking away at his dingle and I don't foresee a break until at least July.

Hard to plan out that far in advance, you know.

My social calendar being what it is.

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9297
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 3:30 am

Re: Poo's vigorous online masturbation session

Post by jedgarandclyde » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:34 pm

Are not Poo and Anno getting married?
'There are plenty of people out there'..................Donald Trump

Free American Joe!!!

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 62561
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Poo's vigorous online masturbation session

Post by eric84 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:29 pm

Why was this put in sound off?
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 17486
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Poo's vigorous online masturbation session

Post by BulletPark » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:17 am

Jesus, he's still going on.

For a Non-American, he certainly seems to live vicariously through our political cycle.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 17486
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Poo's vigorous online masturbation session

Post by BulletPark » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:32 pm

Day number two:

SPURT SQUIRT SPURT

User avatar
strife
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 23147
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:51 am

Re: Poo's vigorous online masturbation session

Post by strife » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:55 am

There's something broken with Argonhead's psyche.
I am Stalking you.

User avatar
WhosieWho
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9685
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Internet Peeples

Post by WhosieWho » Mon May 27, 2019 12:46 am

What's going on here?
Image
ben_hanscombe wrote:Its Obama's fault because Negro. Obviously!

Post Reply