Deathship = Btraven???

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply
candy is dandy but...
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 2948
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:51 pm

Post by candy is dandy but... » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:59 pm

Were you PUI when you posted it?


Dunno. It's possible but unlikely. Not really an excuse though.
I want my fucking money back

User avatar
Scott_Baio
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 20147
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:31 am

Post by Scott_Baio » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:00 pm

you too Baio?


This isn't my fight because the Smoke handle never really tried to irritate me.

But I do remember that time you forgot to log out under the Smoke handle. I'm jsut trying to lend an impartial hand in this situation.

You can always refute my claim but in the end you know I'm just trying to get to the truth of the matter.

And that's what Baio stands for in the end...I don't care if I lose any internet pals over it.

The truth must come first.
Haters wanna hate.

User avatar
cowtown
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25225
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:53 pm

Post by cowtown » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:04 pm

Scott_Baio wrote:
you too Baio?


This isn't my fight because the Smoke handle never really tried to irritate me.

But I do remember that time you forgot to log out under the Smoke handle. I'm jsut trying to lend an impartial hand in this situation.

You can always refute my claim but in the end you know I'm just trying to get to the truth of the matter.

And that's what Baio stands for in the end...I don't care if I lose any internet pals over it.

The truth must come first.


no you don't - you are wrong, I never could log in the smokes handle

I'll show you what I did and you'll see (and when I did this Smokes was not a racist handle yet -he was still new and in the Bee-Bee phase)
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler



Image

User avatar
Felix
arrogant Yankee cokehead
Posts: 5945
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:30 pm

Post by Felix » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:07 pm

candy is dandy but... wrote:
Were you PUI when you posted it?


Dunno. It's possible but unlikely. Not really an excuse though.


No, it's not an excuse, but it's an explanation. I've PUIed things I later regretted.
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

User avatar
joeyramone
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:43 pm

Post by joeyramone » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:07 pm

cowtown wrote:
I'll show you what I did and you'll see (and when I did this Smokes was not a racist handle yet -he was still new and in the Bee-Bee phase)

:roll:
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

candy is dandy but...
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 2948
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:51 pm

Post by candy is dandy but... » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:08 pm

Felix wrote:
candy is dandy but... wrote:
Were you PUI when you posted it?


Dunno. It's possible but unlikely. Not really an excuse though.


No, it's not an excuse, but it's an explanation. I've PUIed things I later regretted.


You need to be careful - you'll get accused of apologism.
I want my fucking money back

User avatar
cowtown
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25225
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:53 pm

Post by cowtown » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:10 pm

double post
Last edited by cowtown on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler



Image

User avatar
cowtown
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25225
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:53 pm

Post by cowtown » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:11 pm

did you get that?
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler



Image

User avatar
cowtown
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25225
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:53 pm

Post by cowtown » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:13 pm

and that is what you saw Baio, you never saw me forget to log out of a smokes handel
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler



Image

User avatar
SeamusMcCool
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 14916
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:37 pm

Post by SeamusMcCool » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:13 pm

joeyramone wrote:
cowtown wrote:
I'll show you what I did and you'll see (and when I did this Smokes was not a racist handle yet -he was still new and in the Bee-Bee phase)

:roll:


RAYCIST!!!!

User avatar
Scott_Baio
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 20147
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:31 am

Post by Scott_Baio » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:13 pm

baio was duped by an old trick, one I used befor because I enjoy the confusion

So after a smokes post, I posted in the voice of smokes but with the cowtown handle and wait a minute

Then watch what happens next


Ah...the old post like the troll handle to confuse the forum trick.

I guess the moderator who revealed that your IP was attached to the Smoke handle was just trying to dupe everyone too.

Your story is getting a littel murky and muddled cow.
Haters wanna hate.

User avatar
cowtown
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25225
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:53 pm

Post by cowtown » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:19 pm

Scott_Baio wrote:
baio was duped by an old trick, one I used befor because I enjoy the confusion

So after a smokes post, I posted in the voice of smokes but with the cowtown handle and wait a minute

Then watch what happens next


Ah...the old post like the troll handle to confuse the forum trick.

I guess the moderator who revealed that your IP was attached to the Smoke handle was just trying to dupe everyone too.

Your story is getting a littel murky and muddled cow.


now you are just making up shit, which mod baio? and why did I never see this? we can confirm this
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler



Image

User avatar
Felix
arrogant Yankee cokehead
Posts: 5945
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:30 pm

Post by Felix » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:22 pm

cowtown wrote:now you are just making up shit, which mod baio? and why did I never see this? we can confirm this

I saw it - Daejn outed you.
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

User avatar
snowgirl
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 21379
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:13 pm

Post by snowgirl » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:27 pm

candy is dandy but... wrote:
-candy is dandy said that he would gas Polardude, a Jew, himself during one of their arguments about Israel.


Not quite. I replied to one of Polar's "Candy thinks...(something ridiculous that he'd just made up." that "I ought to come over there and gas you myself." It was a poor thing to say and I regret it. I was trying to offend Polar, not anybody else.
The consensus, on the other thread, is that any reference to gassing aimed at a Jewish person is antisemitic. That wasn't my intention and I apologise. Lesson learned.


Big of you to admit that, candy. I'm impressed. You are now officially removed from the Stew anti-semite list.

User avatar
joeyramone
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:43 pm

Post by joeyramone » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:29 pm

SeamusMcCool wrote:
joeyramone wrote:
cowtown wrote:
I'll show you what I did and you'll see (and when I did this Smokes was not a racist handle yet -he was still new and in the Bee-Bee phase)

:roll:


RAYCIST!!!!


Oh yeah? take this:

:!: :?: :idea: :arrow:
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

User avatar
Wilster
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 7951
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:05 am

Post by Wilster » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:32 pm

snowgirl wrote:Big of you to admit that, candy. I'm impressed. You are now officially removed from the Stew anti-semite list.


'Nuff written, good on ya Candy.

Felix wrote:
cowtown wrote:now you are just making up shit, which mod baio? and why did I never see this? we can confirm this

I saw it - Daejn outed you.


Cowtown: :shock:
Scrubb makes note of my Stew and Thorn Tree posting history: I had no issues with what you said, the problem was that I couldn't figure out what it was (you said).

User avatar
cowtown
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25225
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:53 pm

Post by cowtown » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:34 pm

mutha is fixing
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler



Image

User avatar
Wilster
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 7951
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:05 am

Post by Wilster » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:36 pm

mutha is fixing
Scrubb makes note of my Stew and Thorn Tree posting history: I had no issues with what you said, the problem was that I couldn't figure out what it was (you said).

User avatar
joeyramone
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:43 pm

Post by joeyramone » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:39 pm

mutha is fixing
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

User avatar
cowtown
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25225
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:53 pm

Post by cowtown » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:40 pm

mutha is fixing
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler



Image

User avatar
cowtown
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25225
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:53 pm

Post by cowtown » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:41 pm

mutha is fixing
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler



Image

candy is dandy but...
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 2948
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:51 pm

Post by candy is dandy but... » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:43 pm

This is fucking bollocks.

I'm as near as damn it certain that the 'real' Smokes is still posting on here. He needs to show a little bottle and confirm or deny whoever he shared the handle with.

The rational that xxx posted as yyy, yyy said "zzz" and that makes people who were cunts to xxx a little less vile is a false one anyway.
I want my fucking money back

User avatar
cowtown
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25225
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:53 pm

Post by cowtown » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:45 pm

mutha is fixing
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler



Image

User avatar
joeyramone
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:43 pm

Post by joeyramone » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:48 pm

mutha is fixing
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

User avatar
Felix
arrogant Yankee cokehead
Posts: 5945
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:30 pm

Post by Felix » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:48 pm

mutha is fixing
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

User avatar
cowtown
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25225
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:53 pm

Post by cowtown » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:54 pm

mutha is fixing
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler



Image

User avatar
Wilster
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 7951
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:05 am

Post by Wilster » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:58 pm

This thang has almost got 9000 views of a thread; unprecedented!!!

EO WEENS!!!
Scrubb makes note of my Stew and Thorn Tree posting history: I had no issues with what you said, the problem was that I couldn't figure out what it was (you said).

User avatar
cowtown
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25225
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:53 pm

Post by cowtown » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:59 pm

mutha is fixing
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler



Image

User avatar
snowgirl
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 21379
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:13 pm

Post by snowgirl » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:01 pm

And whatever happened to Geo? I haven't seen him since page 5. You think he'd want to log in to thank all his ardent fans and rub some non-fan noses in it. I know I would.

User avatar
Felix
arrogant Yankee cokehead
Posts: 5945
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:30 pm

Post by Felix » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:03 pm

mutha is fixing
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

candy is dandy but...
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 2948
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:51 pm

Post by candy is dandy but... » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:04 pm

Jesus Felix - will you never learn to stop being a cunt?
I want my fucking money back

User avatar
Felix
arrogant Yankee cokehead
Posts: 5945
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:30 pm

Post by Felix » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:12 pm

candy is dandy but... wrote:Jesus Felix - will you never learn to stop being a cunt?


Good to have crazy passive-aggressive candy back. I was worried about you, after that apology.
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

User avatar
joeyramone
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:43 pm

Post by joeyramone » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:14 pm

mutha is fixing
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

User avatar
cowtown
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25225
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:53 pm

Post by cowtown » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:21 pm

mutha is fixing
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler



Image

candy is dandy but...
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 2948
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:51 pm

Post by candy is dandy but... » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:25 pm

Felix, we know that you're very very stupid, so I'm going to spell the situation out for you one more time, slowly and using short words.

After my father spent a long time dying a very unpleasant death I made the stupid error of posting on here. I was distraught, in a way that you obviously have no facility to understand.
You, with a little help from Disco Stu, thought it would be hilarious to have a bit of a giggle at my grief.
Now, because of what you did, I remember your purposeless cruelty whenever I remember my father. It's been a couple of years now. It's not fading. You've given me a gift for life.

I accept that a part of your emotional makeup is missing, but your ignorance has been pointed out to you. Repeatedly. This is something you just don't fuck with. Ever.
I want my fucking money back

User avatar
cowtown
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25225
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:53 pm

Post by cowtown » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:26 pm

mutha is fixing
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler



Image

User avatar
cowtown
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25225
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:53 pm

Post by cowtown » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:44 pm

mutha is fixing
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler



Image

User avatar
Felix
arrogant Yankee cokehead
Posts: 5945
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:30 pm

Post by Felix » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:47 pm

candy is dandy but... wrote:I accept that a part of your emotional makeup is missing, but your ignorance has been pointed out to you. Repeatedly. This is something you just don't fuck with. Ever.

candy, it really staggers me that someone who can't accept an apology for a bit of wanton cuntery by me could go on to gas a Jewish guy. Most of Polar's antecedents were gassed, as he has expressed here before. Yet candy, who can't get an image he created out of his head, purposely recreated similar very similar in the head of a guy who doesn't hate Israel like he does.

That's why people call you morally insane. Do you think your belated apology should afford you any more absolution than you would deny me?
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

candy is dandy but...
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 2948
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:51 pm

Post by candy is dandy but... » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:50 pm

There you go again. You just can't help yourself, can you?
I want my fucking money back

User avatar
Felix
arrogant Yankee cokehead
Posts: 5945
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:30 pm

Post by Felix » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:52 pm

Say what you mean.
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

candy is dandy but...
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 2948
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:51 pm

Post by candy is dandy but... » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:55 pm

You always look for some excuse or deflection.
I want my fucking money back

User avatar
Felix
arrogant Yankee cokehead
Posts: 5945
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:30 pm

Post by Felix » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:04 pm

candy is dandy but... wrote:You always look for some excuse or deflection.

No I don't. It was a shitty thing to say, and I apologized for it. You'd rather hold on to this image than forgive some guy from the Internet whose politics you don't like. Either that, or you're mentally ill. I regret having said it, but by conscience is clear that I've done everything I can do.

How's yours? I focused our disagreements on you, personally. You became an antisemite.
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

User avatar
Collateral Knowledge
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3427
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:57 am

Post by Collateral Knowledge » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:06 pm

Cowtown,

so let's see: for some reason for a joke you decided to post as if you had just logged out of the Johnwsmoke handle.

And you are now apparently annoyed that people don't believe you when you say you were nothing to do with that handle.

Or are you just aposting as if you are annoyed?

I'm inclined to believe you on this, but that's just a gut feeling - there's reasonable circumstantial evidence against you, part of which you, by your own admission/claim, manufactured yourself, and there's your previous involvement in Btraven's handle whoring.

Really, leave aside what you want people to believe; what do you expect them to believe? Those who've been involved in handle whoring, especially with relation to Btraven, will always be looked on with some suspicion. That's just tough shit for those involved.
21 minutes of adventure!

candy is dandy but...
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 2948
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:51 pm

Post by candy is dandy but... » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:10 pm

You'd rather hold on to this image


You imagine I have a choice.

You said you apologised. Then you pulled the same stunt with Cowtown. You had a little pick at that scab just now. Your sincerity is very doubtful.
I want my fucking money back

User avatar
Felix
arrogant Yankee cokehead
Posts: 5945
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:30 pm

Post by Felix » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:15 pm

candy is dandy but... wrote:
You'd rather hold on to this image


You imagine I have a choice.

You said you apologised. Then you pulled the same stunt with Cowtown. You had a little pick at that scab just now. Your sincerity is very doubtful.


I have no reason to apologize to cowtown.
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

candy is dandy but...
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 2948
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:51 pm

Post by candy is dandy but... » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:21 pm

mutha is fixing
I want my fucking money back

User avatar
Felix
arrogant Yankee cokehead
Posts: 5945
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:30 pm

Post by Felix » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:25 pm

candy is dandy but... wrote:This is where you were wrong on this occasion. I've explained why.

Nope, I stayed far clear of the episode with cowtown, other than to note how cuntish of Stu I thought it was. He's using false accusations to try to club me over the head, but it ain't going to work.

I know plenty about loss and love; I just know better than to let anything important to me out on this forum. It's too bad that it has to be that way, and I'm not going to even get into who I think started the downward trend, but that's the way it is.
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

User avatar
joeyramone
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:43 pm

Post by joeyramone » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:31 pm

mutha is fixing
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

User avatar
cowtown
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25225
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:53 pm

Post by cowtown » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:08 pm

we went over this Joey

I replied that I thought she knew who Gales was because Gales is also another handle, 2 in fact, that she is very familiar with so I thought she kenw....and neither of those 2 handles are me nor is Gales


Kind of like you not knowing Aussie Bob while going after Termite daily (if they both existed at the same time)
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler



Image

User avatar
joeyramone
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:43 pm

Post by joeyramone » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:11 pm

cowtown wrote:we went over this Joey

I replied that I thought she knew who Gales was because Gales is also another handle, 2 in fact, that she is very familiar with so I thought she kenw....and neither of those 2 handles are me nor is Gales


Kind of like you not knowing Aussie Bob while going after Termite daily (if they both existed at the same time)


when you can form a coherent thought, let me know.
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

Post Reply