A Real Woman Fights Back at the Religious Police in Iran

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:04 am

Go right ahead.

Are we entitled to believe you are a tit-hating virgin?

incognita
red fanged She-devil

Post by incognita » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:04 am

Picture from the last time I went on spring break. I'm a pervert, and proud of it:
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:05 am

OHMIGOD I THINK HE'S GOING TO ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:10 am

BTW, we've spent 900 posts to establish that this guy hasn't even jerked off once in his life.

Makes you wonder whether Snood isn't underrated as an intellectual pursuit.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:12 am

"Kiss my ass."

OH MY GOD!!!!

A FUCKING GAY ASS-KISSING PERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVERT!!!

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:17 am

Please sum up the point of the thread as you're the complete cunt who derailed it.

Ass-lover pervert.

incognita
red fanged She-devil

Post by incognita » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:20 am

So kiss MY ass.

That would make him a pervert.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

judik
Stew Ingredient

Post by judik » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:20 am

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. Am I entitled to believe anal sex is perversion?

well it's an opinion shared by those of us who are not into fucking our pets,family or kiddies,which is probably most people
You can believe that anal sex has a high yuck factor and it not something you would wish to partake of, that is your prerogative
When you call it a perversion you assign a moral value to it that is not shared by all
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:22 am

TWO of 'em, now.

/pops corn.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:32 am

God, you are the stupidest piece of shit to post on this board up to and including that wanker who used to "own" us.

I have a great idea--why don't you send someone named Zara a lot of threatening e-mails? She has tits, and I'm sure that means she's a unnatural monster.

purplegemini
Irish Stew

Post by purplegemini » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:34 am

Mmmmm, smegma.....
Blah blah blah

judik
Stew Ingredient

Post by judik » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:36 am

You believe you are entitled to your opinions about everything. Anyone who does not agree with you is wrong.

Hell yes.That has nothing to do with being a liberal. I am a woman after all

But to address my opinion about what constitutes perversion.Is it wrong to feel that bestiality,incest and pedophilia are perversions?
According to you it is
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

UrbanII
Stew Ingredient

Post by UrbanII » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:40 am

This fucking retard wouldn't recognize logic if it bit his ass - which might just be a perversion according to some Webster not named Noah.
Paul Revere's warning about the British invasion: "The Beatles are coming, The Beatles are coming!"

UrbanII
Stew Ingredient

Post by UrbanII » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:54 am

janieblack wrote:Incest involves a penis and a vagina. Is it normal? If it isn't normal, why? Your definition of "abnormal" does relate specifically to organs used, after all.

Unless it's brother-brother or father-son incest which would be abnormal due to the organs used.
Mother-son or father-daughter (presumably the Alias household model) incest would be perfectlyacceptable

Nicely done. This guy is getting beaten more often than a borrowed mule.
Paul Revere's warning about the British invasion: "The Beatles are coming, The Beatles are coming!"

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:55 am

He skips around issues like a great big girly-man.

My gaydar is buzzing to beat the band. If this fucker actually hates tits I bet I know why.

Lulu
Pain in the ass

Post by Lulu » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:05 am

alias wrote:Well that's a good question.

Thank you, but it was really BulletPark's question, I was just helping him ram it in, so to speak.

Don't good questions deserve nice answers? Pretty please?
Sleep with me wake up all night

judik
Stew Ingredient

Post by judik » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:06 am

alias said
Where did I say it is wrong to feel that beastiality, incest, and pedophilia are perversions. Show me.

judik said:

Bestiality,incest and pedophilia are perversions in my book

alias said

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

judik said
well it's an opinion shared by those of us who are not into fucking our pets,family or kiddies,which is probably most people

alias said
You believe you are entitled to your opinions about everything. Anyone who does not agree with you is wrong

Winston Churchill

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:22 am

"I don't really care."

Gosh, if you don't really care would you mind fucking off? We're kind of busy here and the gerbil is getting bored.

judik
Stew Ingredient

Post by judik » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:34 am

Tell me, why did you only include half of what you said and not the other half? Do you really need to be so fucking dishonest to make your point? Are you so totally bankrupt of integrity that you have to cheat? I am really disappointed in you. Really.

I told you if you kept talking I would show you what liars liberals are. You can't help yourselves.

I didn't think you would get it
But I tried

Winston Churchill

judik
Stew Ingredient

Post by judik » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:54 am

alias-
Of course I know that is not what you said directly,but it could be inferred from our exchange you have to admit that
This whole OP is full of examples like mine
Why don't you just cut the crap,act reasonably and * most* people will respond in kind. I'm afraid though because of the precedent you set that you are going to get nothing but mockery from now on

When you start from the belief that liberals are liars (and I"m inferring that, even though you didn't state it,that all liberals are liars) there's not alot of room for dialogue,is there?

Winston Churchill

Lou Knee
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lou Knee » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:05 am

janieblack wrote:Please stop using the word "logically". You really don't know what it means...

On the contrary, he is being logical and consistent.

His repsonders are throwing words like "tits" at him.

judik
Stew Ingredient

Post by judik » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:07 am

If you are going to quote me, then at least be honest and quote the entire piece to keep it in context

That's hard to do when you keep editing your posts

Winston Churchill

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:08 am

Nasty, dirty, evil words like "tits."

Come on Lou, don't tell me you're a tit-hater too.

And don't be so quick to defend the new guy. He's basically you only completely stupid.

Not sure you need the competition.

Lou Knee
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lou Knee » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:19 am

i_have_shiny_shoes wrote:
The anus is not a sex organ. Therefore, anal intercourse is abnormal sex.

Sex act (P) + non sex organ (Q) = Abnormal sex (R)

intercourse (Sex act P) + anus (Non sex organ Q) = Abnormal sex (R)
fellatio (Sex act P) + mouth (Non sex organ Q) = Abnormal sex (R)

This could also be constructed as:

IF use of non-sexual organ in sex act (P) = Abnormal sex (Q)
THEN use of anus in sex act (R) = Abnormal sex (Q)
AND use of mouth in sex act (R) = Abnormal sex (Q)
etc

Forgetting that the argument itself is logically unsustainable for a moment, (as (P) does not imply (Q)) the use of the word therefore has confirmed that all sex acts not involving the sex organs are abnormal.

Hurray! I'm a pervert!

You are getting it wrong.

Alias seems to be arguing based on an obvious distinction that the rest of you won't deal with.

The distinction is between "sex act" (as you put it), and "intercourse".

Intercourse is a sex act, but not all sex acts are intercourse.

Alias is also using the educated and technical sense of "perversion". And he is absolutely correct. That the everyday usage of the word has itself been perverted is not his fault.

Perversion is a general description for some good thing not being used the way it should be, the way it was intended to be. In alias' example, the proper use of an anus is defecation. Things are supposed to go out of it, and not into it. The perversion there is as literal and material as it gets. To treat the exit as an entrance is a bad strategy in building access and egress. And it works for complete shyte as far as normal human sex is concerned.

By analogy, it is perfectly legitimate and strictly speaking logical to say that "the liberal" is by definition a "pervert". Every liberal is a pervert. They use their minds and words to lie. The proper use of those things is truth. Every time a liberal says anything at all, as a liberal, they are being a pervert.

Stoffer
Stew Ingredient

Post by Stoffer » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:20 am

What an unbelievable post...

judik
Stew Ingredient

Post by judik » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:23 am

Hoping for a 1000
I am having a frozen margarita.Anyone want one?

Winston Churchill