A Real Woman Fights Back at the Religious Police in Iran

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply
BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13924
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Post by BulletPark » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:49 pm

So you're admitting that tit-ogling and oral sex are perverted?

Finally!

And Rush is correct about the meaning of the suffix "phobia" but misunderstands (as most do) both the definition and popular use of the term "homophobia" (see above for the definition).

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13924
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Post by BulletPark » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:54 pm

Alias is in a tight fix.

As he's proved that blowjobs and tits are perverted, he's stuck:

1. Admitting he's a pervert.

2. Admitting that he's never had a blowjob or checked out a girl's rack, which makes him sound a bit like a fag, actually.

I'm voting for number two, and believe the wife and five kids to be entries in the Figment File, if you take my meaning.

User avatar
Lulu
Pain in the ass
Posts: 5962
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:18 pm

Post by Lulu » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:56 pm

alias wrote:Any sexual behavior deviating from normal intercourse can be classified as a perversion.

Was that the climax? I didn't feel a thing. Hope it was better for you than it was for me.
Sleep with me wake up all night

User avatar
i_have_shiny_shoes
playing outside
Posts: 6162
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:36 am

Post by i_have_shiny_shoes » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:57 pm

Was that the climax? I didn't feel a thing. Hope it was better for you than it was for me.


Fuck. What the hell are we going to talk about now in this thread? We need to get to 1,000 posts........
we're discussing it, so it's not secret.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13924
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Post by BulletPark » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:57 pm

Y"ou are a reprobate. You twist and manipulate. You're entire life is a lie. Every thought in your reprobate mind is a lie. You can't accept the truth. That is why you have to mock and ridicule anything that challenges your lies. You are a walking dead man full of corruption and spiritually and morally bankrupt. Your end is total blackness without hope and every word you utter from your perverse lips proves it every day."

And? This fact is surprising to whom?

Doesn't change the fact that you've never even jerked off once in your life, as it's pre-verted.

Don't look at those tits, Alias! Them jugs is UNNATURAL!

User avatar
Lulu
Pain in the ass
Posts: 5962
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:18 pm

Post by Lulu » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:59 pm

alias wrote:
BulletPark wrote:Alias is in a tight fix.

As he's proved that blowjobs and tits are perverted, he's stuck:

1. Admitting he's a pervert.

2. Admitting that he's never had a blowjob or checked out a girl's rack, which makes him sound a bit like a fag, actually.

I'm voting for number two, and believe the wife and five kids to be entries in the Figment File, if you take my meaning.


And you misunderstand your entire life. You are a reprobate. You twist and manipulate. You're entire life is a lie. Every thought in your reprobate mind is a lie. You can't accept the truth. That is why you have to mock and ridicule anything that challenges your lies. You are a walking dead man full of corruption and spiritually and morally bankrupt. Your end is total blackness without hope and every word you utter from your perverse lips proves it every day.


Whatever, maybe that's all true about BulletPark for all I know, but for one complaining about this being made personal, you forgot to address the fact that his comments above were perfectly logical.
Sleep with me wake up all night

User avatar
judik
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 20787
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:21 pm

Post by judik » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:01 pm

Any sexual behavior deviating from normal intercourse can be classified as a perversion.

Ok,alias.
Give us your definition of" normal" intercourse
This should be good for a few more posts
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

User avatar
incognita
red fanged She-devil
Posts: 20229
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Post by incognita » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:01 pm

As someone else said, Alias has been typing one handed through the last 5 pages or so. Pervert.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

8645

User avatar
judik
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 20787
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:21 pm

Post by judik » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:03 pm

Sorry alias we cross posted
Maybe Rush fan can answer the question
Or you can humour us with your definition
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

User avatar
troutski
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:50 pm

Post by troutski » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:03 pm

Your end is total blackness without hope and every word you utter from your perverse lips proves it every day.


Now that is a climax! Do you write erotic poetry, alias?

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13924
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Post by BulletPark » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:05 pm

Anal sex IS abnormal sex!!!

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO WE HAVE TO ANSWER YOU THIS YOU FUCKING MONKEY?

HOWEVER--BY THAT CRITERIA, ORAL SEX AND TITS ARE ALSO ABNORMAL.

ARE YOU AN ABNORMAL TIT-LOVER OR A SEXLESS FUCKING TREE?

I VOTED SEXLESS FUCKING TREE WHO ONLY POPS A STIFFIE FOR BABY JESUS!

HAVE A NICE DAY YOU COWARDLY CUNT!

User avatar
i_have_shiny_shoes
playing outside
Posts: 6162
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:36 am

Post by i_have_shiny_shoes » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:11 pm

The anus is not a sex organ. Therefore, anal intercourse is abnormal sex.


Sex act (P) + non sex organ (Q) = Abnormal sex (R)

intercourse (Sex act P) + anus (Non sex organ Q) = Abnormal sex (R)
fellatio (Sex act P) + mouth (Non sex organ Q) = Abnormal sex (R)

This could also be constructed as:

IF use of non-sexual organ in sex act (P) = Abnormal sex (Q)
THEN use of anus in sex act (R) = Abnormal sex (Q)
AND use of mouth in sex act (R) = Abnormal sex (Q)
etc

Forgetting that the argument itself is logically unsustainable for a moment, (as (P) does not imply (Q)) the use of the word therefore has confirmed that all sex acts not involving the sex organs are abnormal.

Hurray! I'm a pervert!
Last edited by i_have_shiny_shoes on Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we're discussing it, so it's not secret.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13924
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Post by BulletPark » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:12 pm

I thought you said children got confused when they didn't understand something, and that then they started sucking cock.

Get your story straight.

User avatar
Lulu
Pain in the ass
Posts: 5962
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:18 pm

Post by Lulu » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:12 pm

My points were logical as well in my opinion.

What you wrote is either true or untrue, only BP knows for sure, but not based on "logic". You did not address BP's logic.

The anus is not a sex organ. Therefore, anal intercourse is abnormal sex. Do you disagree with that?


Yes, I disagree, not only with the denotative use of "abnormal" but in particular with its connotative use.
Sleep with me wake up all night

User avatar
judik
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 20787
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:21 pm

Post by judik » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:16 pm

shiny- I never knew that watching your p's and q's meant that!!!
This place is such a fount of knowledge
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13924
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Post by BulletPark » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:16 pm

Admitting it? I wear it on a T-shirt!

Are you going to admit that you hate tits and consider blowjobs to be the devil's work?

Or are you going to confess that you love tits and blowjobs and therefor are as much of a pervert as I am?

No, you're not, because you're worse than a pervert.

You're a fucking cowardly lying double-standard waving whipdick.

I have news for you: Webster's dictionary says nothing about licking shit off a dog's nuts.

May I suggest this as a weekend activity and the rest of us can get back to pelting each other with vicious one-liners that at least make some kind of logical sense.

User avatar
troutski
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:50 pm

Post by troutski » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:19 pm

perversion is abnormal sex. Webster says you're wrong.


Alias, please leave that adorable little midget out of your filthy discussions of anal sex.

User avatar
Lulu
Pain in the ass
Posts: 5962
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:18 pm

Post by Lulu » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:19 pm

alias wrote:YOu finally admitted it. Then anal sex being abnormal, according to Webster's dictionary, it is perversion.

Thank you for finally admitting it you reprobate.


The following slipped by me before. And thank YOU, alias, for finally admitting that BP's points were logical. Now that you have admitted his logic, which of the two types are you?

alias wrote:My points were logical as well in my opinion.
Last edited by Lulu on Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sleep with me wake up all night

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13924
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Post by BulletPark » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:26 pm

Yup--he's a cowardly, double-standard whipdick.

Whenever did I deny I was a pervert? I did things with Karl Rove's bound, sweaty, struggling body and your wife's gaping, dripping, cobweb-bedecked monkey hole that would make a Catholic Priest blush.

User avatar
Lulu
Pain in the ass
Posts: 5962
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:18 pm

Post by Lulu » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:26 pm

BulletPark wrote:Alias is in a tight fix.

As he's proved that blowjobs and tits are perverted, he's stuck:

1. Admitting he's a pervert.

2. Admitting that he's never had a blowjob or checked out a girl's rack, which makes him sound a bit like a fag, actually.

I'm voting for number two, and believe the wife and five kids to be entries in the Figment File, if you take my meaning.


Alias. You admitted that BulletPark's post above was logical.

So is it #1 or #2?
Sleep with me wake up all night

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13924
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Post by BulletPark » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:40 pm

Alias hates your tits, Janie. Those dirty whorebags stapled to your chest as proof of your abnormality.

Don't make him angry. He might clobber you with his pen protector.

User avatar
Lulu
Pain in the ass
Posts: 5962
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:18 pm

Post by Lulu » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:44 pm

alias wrote:Bulletpark admitted he's a pervert. Shiny shoes is the one who would never admit anal sex is perversion. That's all I know.


Alias, you know more than that. You also know that BP's post was logical - you said so yourself. BP's self-described perversion and IHSS's attitudes toward anal sex aren't what I'm asking about.

I'm asking you if it's #1 or #2. Given that, by your admission, BP's post was logical, it has to be one or the other. You have already admitted that it IS one or the other. We just want to know which. You aren't ashamed, are you?
Sleep with me wake up all night

User avatar
judik
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 20787
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:21 pm

Post by judik » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:49 pm

Bestiality,incest and pedophilia are perversions in my book, but IMO there is very little that two consenting adults want to do that I would call a perversion.It might not float my boat but who am I to judge if it hurts no one?
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13924
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Post by BulletPark » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:51 pm

Lulu--are you saying that Alias is ashamed?

Ashamed of his limp, unfucked needledick?

Ashamed of his hatred of tits and blowjobs?

Ashamed of his love for our Lord?

Are you mad, you tit-waving harlot, you?

User avatar
Lulu
Pain in the ass
Posts: 5962
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:18 pm

Post by Lulu » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:57 pm

alias wrote:Ashamed of what? I think you are very confused. I have no idea what you are talking about.


Okay, I'll break it down for you then.

BP said you were either:
1. a pervert
or
2. that you have never had a blowjob or checked out a girl's rack

You agreed that this was logical, therefore establishing the fact. So we all know now that you are either one or the other.

I want to know which one it is: 1) a pervert; or 2) never had a blowjob or checked out a girl's rack.

Now do you understand the question?
Sleep with me wake up all night

User avatar
Lulu
Pain in the ass
Posts: 5962
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:18 pm

Post by Lulu » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:58 pm

BulletPark wrote:Are you mad, you tit-waving harlot, you?

Actually, I've always roped in the ass & leg men myself.
Sleep with me wake up all night

Post Reply