25 years of fixing air conditioners...

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Rinoa
dr. manos' pet

Post by Rinoa » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:18 pm

mutha is fixing
The official dr. manos
Accused of being: Greek, Catholic, bigot, racist, fascist, misogynist, a warmonger, a tree hugging hippy, a complete cunt, being related to Peter Andre and most recently: being the German administrator of GWD.

pezworld
Admin's Concubine

Post by pezworld » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:24 pm

Wow.
Jesus, you turn your back for one second and the next thing you know, everyone's going all fucking kumbaya and shit around this dump - Moe

Wellpisser
Stew Ingredient

Post by Wellpisser » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:36 pm

Fuck off Manos, you really are a complete cunt.

Rinoa
dr. manos' pet

Post by Rinoa » Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:05 pm

A "complete" cunt, nice.

Anyway, cunt or not cunt, that doesn't disprove my 32000 BTU case against her.
Last edited by Rinoa on Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The official dr. manos
Accused of being: Greek, Catholic, bigot, racist, fascist, misogynist, a warmonger, a tree hugging hippy, a complete cunt, being related to Peter Andre and most recently: being the German administrator of GWD.

night_stalker
Stew Ingredient

Post by night_stalker » Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:05 pm

Is there such a thing as an incomplete cunt?
The Night Stalker: Stalking the Truth ... One Monster at a Time

SubZeroCat
Cold Cat Korma

Post by SubZeroCat » Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:58 am

i would rather be a complete cunt than just a cunt to be honest, no point in half measures
Ian_in_DC and his Ego: "Holy crap, I am flabbergasted: Termite splled the word "incomprehensible" accurately. LOL to that uninntentional bit of irony.

Chachi_Arcola
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chachi_Arcola » Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:12 am

Both of them are necessary, both of them have users interested in them, stop accusing one another. If someone wants to read about pancakes, he/she'll do that. None of your business.

Hey.....I agree. Pancake posts aren't for me but I don't endlessly piss and moan about them.

People should feel free to read and post on any topic they choose. My only complaint is that those who constantly bitch about the in-fighting and feuding feel that there OP's are interesting and above it all.

Belch.
And me personaly, I have alraedy been blown up by a bomb (and it was not in London), i have survived time in Colombia, Caracas and Rio-- Termite 2006.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater
Trustigious

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:32 am

Wellpisser wrote:Fuck off Manos, you really are a complete cunt.

What he said.

Feuds in the TP forum are a waste of time and I for one fully support splitting them off into the Sound Off forum. I don't mind flame wars per se, just have a place for it.

purplegemini
Irish Stew

Post by purplegemini » Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:17 pm

Meaow.
Blah blah blah

nettie
mutha's bitch

Post by nettie » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:57 am

Well, I laughed.

btraven
Stew Ingredient

Post by btraven » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:12 pm

Well, I was the one who accused him of being greek -but later rescinded the "greasy" comment.

Is greasy worse than being barking mad?

No, I don't think so.

It would be sweet to hear how he feels about that dadaistic collage 24 hours after the fact.

And why bother with another lame handle when everyone knows it's him? What posesses people?

Chachi, care to weigh in on that one?

Chachi_Arcola
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chachi_Arcola » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:32 pm

Chachi, care to weigh in on that one?

Now why would I weigh in on that one?

I have two handles. Chachi_Arcola and Captain Yossarian. I've never tried to hide that fact when I post under either of these two handles.

You do have a point don't you 'traven?

Please don't tell me you're going to jump on the "Turd-Wagon" with accusations of me of being Joey. That was so last year.

Belch.
Last edited by Chachi_Arcola on Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
And me personaly, I have alraedy been blown up by a bomb (and it was not in London), i have survived time in Colombia, Caracas and Rio-- Termite 2006.

btraven
Stew Ingredient

Post by btraven » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:02 pm

Chachi, both q5q and Dallan have pronounced you to be Joey.

These are prehistoric giants of TP-dom who loom large in any discussion of anything at all pertaining to our little bubble world.

Were Wilster and Felix, the last two remaining giants heads in the historic Mount Rushmore of all things things TP to weigh in with a solid yea, then your goose would be cooked for good on this issue and you know it. So far, the votes seem to be going against you.

For me, the vote is still out. Convince the last two fence-sitters if you even want to bother, not me.

But Manos is still a hang-dog chump for changing his name, even backing out that wacked-out post above.

Surely, that issue at least can bring us all together.

SubZeroCat
Cold Cat Korma

Post by SubZeroCat » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:18 pm

lol is chachi still pretending he is not joey? heh
Ian_in_DC and his Ego: "Holy crap, I am flabbergasted: Termite splled the word "incomprehensible" accurately. LOL to that uninntentional bit of irony.

purplegemini
Irish Stew

Post by purplegemini » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:27 pm

Am I missing something here? Chachi's posts are so not like Joeys. The tone is different, the style is different. Chachi clearly drinks a lot more Coca Cola than Joey too.
Blah blah blah

Rinoa
dr. manos' pet

Post by Rinoa » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:53 pm

btraven wrote:And why bother with another lame handle when everyone knows it's him?

Well, it seems that after my previous handle was deleted, I didn't feel it was nice to use a dead handle without any posts. Instead, I prefered to use this brand-new handle I used to troll this place with once in a while.

(And when my previous handle was RIP, I used this one for PMs and I still do, so that's how I started using it)

And of course everyone knows it's me, I've made it pretty obvious in the sigline :P

btraven wrote:It would be sweet to hear how he feels about that dadaistic collage 24 hours after the fact.

Great, I think it gave a couple of people a good laugh :)
The official dr. manos

doodle
Stew Ingredient

Post by doodle » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:46 pm

I will come clean and admit that I don't believe Chachi is Joey.

I did about 3 years ago, but I've been convinced otherwise.

justinian
special sauce

Post by justinian » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:46 pm

Other than the obvious as to annoy Ramone/Chachi - how could anyone believe that these characters are one in the same?
The HOFF, people! Knight Fuckin' RIDER right in the reclining chair section!! -- nettie

Captain_Yossarian
Stew Ingredient

Post by Captain_Yossarian » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:58 pm

Convince the last two fence-sitters if you even want to bother, not me.

Trust me, traven, I'm not going to bother. Both Felix and Wilster know that I'm not Joyboy and our posting styles are pretty different to say the least.

If that's not obvious to everyone than there isn't much I could do in terms of trying to sway you.

Joey and I live in the same city, have similar backgrounds and we both recognize the idiocy of posters like Turd. That's about it.

Anyhoo, I don't ever recall Dallan/Foggday stating that he thought I was Joey. q5q is just drunk half the time so I would really take all of his posts with grain of alcohol.
There are Mod entrails all over the Stew. The Mod philosophy appears to be "we broke it, you fix it". Fuck 'em. --bandraboy, 2006.

Morwen
Stew Ingredient

Post by Morwen » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:26 am

with grain of alcohol.

Isn't that grain alcohol?

I don't believe he is Joey either.

Scott_Baio
Stew Ingredient

Post by Scott_Baio » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:29 am

I have two handles. Chachi_Arcola and Captain Yossarian

Scratch that.

Make it three.

Belch.

justinian
special sauce

sem-primi

Post by justinian » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:31 am

What about your the_hal handle?
The HOFF, people! Knight Fuckin' RIDER right in the reclining chair section!! -- nettie

eric84

Post by eric84 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:57 am

I don't think Chachi is Joey and I believe Dallan only said that Joey posted here but didn't (at least not any thread) reveal the handle he used. Joey did have a lot of troll handles on LP.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Felix
arrogant Yankee cokehead

Post by Felix » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:20 am

I've suspected that JoyBoy was Chachi, but now I don't.

Chachi is, on occasion, much funnier than JR was ever capable of being.

May I add that I like the idea of a handle whose raison d'etre is to stalk the resident mongoloid?
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

Scott_Baio
Stew Ingredient

Post by Scott_Baio » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:40 am

Funnier than Joseph?

Always. And I capitalize my sentences too.

Belch.

btraven
Stew Ingredient

Post by btraven » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:13 am

I think it's touching and quite sensitive that everyone indulges this.

I'll bet you are all likewise very sweet when the really queeny guy in the office goes on and on about his girlfriend who's always mysteriously out of town. Like that sad closet case, the fact is that ultimately we don't care if he is or isn't.

If he's not Joey, but merely Joey-like, then he's suffered enough.

If he is Joey, who can blame him for running pell-mell away from it?

And pretending to be someone (or even more convolutedly, pretending NOT to be someone) is simply a meager and tawdry internet thrill, not a capitol offense.

My verdict: The slightly huffy, high strung response reeks of you know who, but he hardly has monopoly on that, right?

Wellpisser
Stew Ingredient

Post by Wellpisser » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:21 am

No way is Chachi Joey_the_hal. No way.

Scott_Baio
Stew Ingredient

Post by Scott_Baio » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:48 pm

My verdict: The slightly huffy, high strung response reeks of you know who, but he hardly has monopoly on that, right?

Yeah. Whatver you say pops.

Belch.

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:53 pm

especially when Chach keeps whining at the Mods.

Man, you just keep tossing the howlers out there today, don't you? You must be the least self-aware poster on this forum. Either that or you've simply decided to go out of your way to appear to be the biggest twat on this forum.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

SubZeroCat
Cold Cat Korma

Post by SubZeroCat » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:58 pm

moe, you are the biggest twat on the forum no contest, proven when you flounced and started crying over on Your Choice when you were told to moderate your bad temper

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:01 pm

Termite, I really do appreciate your following me around trying to defend your buddy soda. He probably does need some help. I'm just not certain that you're the best candidate to provide it.

Anyway, shouldn't you be off getting boozed up for another round of 'howlin on the stew with Termy' this evening?
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.

SubZeroCat
Cold Cat Korma

Post by SubZeroCat » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:09 pm

i don't drink often in the week you big flouncer, your temper however suggests you probably do

zara
stewbie

Post by zara » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:18 pm

i don't drink often in the week you big flouncer

christ, that came off sounding like...

*stomp foots, hands on hip and glaringly* I do NOT drink, you big doodoo head!! *flounces off*

ps. enough rivisionist history... moe did not flounce and whine. he simply left rather quietly, but you would have a difficult time recognizing dignity when you see it.

SubZeroCat
Cold Cat Korma

Post by SubZeroCat » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:22 pm

no it didn't it came across as 'I do not drink much during the week'

moe did not flounce and whine

yeah right lol :lol: nice half assed effort to try and defend him but it is too late, his hard man image is in tatters

zara
stewbie

Post by zara » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:26 pm

no it didn't it came across as 'I do not drink much during the week'

sorry, all i hear is ...

*tossing toys from pram* NO IT DIDN'T!! STOP IT OR I'M TELLING MODDY!! *sticks tongue out*

~

his hard man image is in tatters

yes, convince yourself whatever you need to in order to feel safe enough to sleep at night ... there's no bogey man, there's no bogey man...

zara
stewbie

Post by zara » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:29 pm

hmm, now all i'm hearing is this high pitched whining sound ... chachi did this and chachi did that and i'm always a good boy

fuck, what babies.

SubZeroCat
Cold Cat Korma

Post by SubZeroCat » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:35 pm

ouch! lol!

zara
stewbie

Post by zara » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:41 pm

wow, hadn't expected to hear the most plausible (not!) and convenient defense so soon, "i'm just teasing!"

guess that means you love scotty and moe ... go on, give them a big brotherly hug and apologize for pulling their legs. you know you wanna.

cowtown
Stew Ingredient

Post by cowtown » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:57 pm

mutha is fixing
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler

zara
stewbie

Post by zara » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:13 pm

another twisted cow observation. when someone who's barely been around or involved in any shit lately comes on to refute a blatant inaccuracy about a friend and enjoys a little side distraction in pointing out someone's idiocy, it's labelled "stalking".

oh, now someone will come on and declare this rebuttal a "feud" :roll:

SubZeroCat
Cold Cat Korma

Post by SubZeroCat » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:18 pm

i love zara's self righteousness, especialy after the recent disturbing incident where she abused her moderator powers and the trust of the board.

zara
stewbie

Post by zara » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:24 pm

it's all becoming clear. just came across your thread in the albo room. difficult to spit out the truth when you're so full of shit, iddinit?

SubZeroCat
Cold Cat Korma

Post by SubZeroCat » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:26 pm

full of shit? I already cracked that joke. don't tell me that you are going to lie about that sorry episode, I can bump the thread if there is any doubt.....

Wilster
Stew Ingredient

Post by Wilster » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:29 pm

don't tell me that you are going to lie about that sorry episode,

Turd, would that be like when you were posting with the Emma handle? LOL...and then you outed yourself? LOL...

zara
stewbie

Post by zara » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:37 pm

be my guest, termite, if it will make you feel like a man. you claim i abused my power and as the thread will plainly show, i made a mistake and apologized. big fucking deal. every one of us mods have made mistakes - that happened to have been mine, but you are intent on throwing it back in my face despite the fact that i sincerely apologized to the forum and on behalf of the mod team. it would have been the end of the story were it not for you running out of ammo and desperately needing something so pathetic as a mistake to lie about.

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:41 pm

SubZeroCat wrote:i love zara's self righteousness, especialy after the recent disturbing incident where she abused her moderator powers and the trust of the board.

What disturbing incident are you babbling about? You mean that time Zara used her mod powers to bring the forum crashing down a day after she was made a moderator and then attempted to perpetrate credit card fraud against the forum's ownership?

Err... No, wait a minute. That was you that did those things. How's that political bandit site doing these days, anyway?