Re: Ha, I got banned

Post by polardude1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Still waiting on that poll.
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:04 pm

Moe. Consider my post and your response, you're clearly a raving lunatic.
Don't bother with the future. Stay here with us.

And about the gassing thing-is that how your father ended it, head in the oven and all that or was it a hosepipe into the car?

GatoPingado
Stew Ingredient

Post by GatoPingado » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:04 pm

~~vibesy vibes~~
Navy Seals!

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:08 pm

You'll also note that after I posted the thread continued, while once you'd dived in it ground to a messy halt. You wouldn't need that spelled out to you if you weren't such an oblivious twat.

And about the gassing thing-is that how your father ended it, head in the oven and all that or was it a hosepipe into the car?

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:14 pm

Close to the edge

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:43 pm

The Feuderator wrote:I usually don't feel the overwhelming urge to engage in other people's feuds....that would seem weird.

I'd imagine it would, seeing as you're on here 24/7 managing your own feuds already.

Dandy wrote:You'll also note that after I posted the thread continued, while once you'd dived in it ground to a messy halt.

You'll notice that before you posted, no one else was using that thread to make personal attacks. You're all class, as ususal. Was it worth dragging up the graveshitting yet again for you? Did it make you feel warm inside? Sociopath. How shameful it is to see you use something that would in fact cause a normal person to feel sick in order to attack someone you hate from the internet.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:47 pm

So you're saying spending four years following somebody around taunting them about how their father's corpse is decaying is ok with you, but an oblique reference to that makes you feel sick.

That would explain the pass you gave Felix over the years it went on for.

Class indeed.

There was no disruption when I posted. There was when you did.
You cunt.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:53 pm

So you're saying spending four years following somebody around taunting them about how their father's corpse is decaying is ok with you, but an oblique reference to that makes you feel sick.

reminds of comments byAnti Everything said about my long since deceased mother. That was around the time you were posting. I am sure you just read his comments had had a good chuckle. I don't recall trying to expose his identity to the outside world as a form of revenge

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:56 pm

I don't recall that. Not a cool thing for him to have done, but I'm sure you would have felt if far more and your dad just died and he'd kept it up for four years.

You keep talking about exposing somebody's real identity. Didn't happen. Felix linked to his real ID his sigline for years. It is public already.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:02 pm

I don't recall that. Not a cool thing for him to have done, but I'm sure you would have felt if far more and your dad just died and he'd kept it up for four years.
You have selective viewing
i'm sure you could havestoped that long through proper channels. But you chose another path

eric84

Post by eric84 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:06 pm

I'd imagine it would, seeing as you're on here 24/7 managing your own feuds already.

I actually debate political issues in my other 'feuds'....you're the only one who relentlessly attacks on a personal basis, dredging up tired old lines like that Aesop fable. I doubt you've had an original thought in years.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:10 pm

I actually debate political issues in my other 'feuds'....

Si that how you got a time out?

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Dandy wrote:So you're saying spending four years following somebody around taunting them about how their father's corpse is decaying is ok with you,

No, it isn't. Haven't really seen that. Didn't even see the original post. If he hadn't admitted to it, I'd assume you were lying about it as you do about virtually everything else.

Dandy wrote:but an oblique reference to that makes you feel sick.

Oblique? Hilarious. It was a blatant attack. He either didn't see it or was more of a man than you not to take that unprovoked bait. But yes, I do find it sickening that you'd keep dragging up something that you claimed hurt you so much, that you'd constantly bring the death of your father into your feuding. But I'm not a sociopath. It's not something I'd ever contemplate doing. God knows that if you were to make a comment about my deceased father, I certainly wouldn't respond by making an attack that could impact you in real life. And I certainly wouldn't be bringing it up over and over again without any reason.

Sociopath wrote:That would explain the pass you gave Felix over the years it went on for.

I haven't actually seen a single instance of it, but that didn't stop me from calling him a cunt (repeatedly now) for doing it (in spite of his apology). Unlike you and your buddy Tina, and his comments about Polars mom. But hey, now you've come out very strongly by saying it wasn't very cool. Although it obviously pales in comparison to your horrifically traumatic experience which caused you to attack someone in real life (and for which you still feel you deserve sympathy). Fuck you, you hypocrite.

Candy wrote:Felix linked to his real ID his sigline for years. It is public already.

Oh, well that explains why you used it to attack him than. that's completely normal and oK. If only I'd known this before.

really mods, what more does this cretin need to say or do?

The Feuderator wrote:I actually debate political issues in my other 'feuds'..

That's all in teh eye of the beholder, I suppose. The fact that this thread is devoted to a ban that you got for your behavior suggest that this isn't an opinion that many others really share, isn't it?
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.

GatoPingado
Stew Ingredient

Post by GatoPingado » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:21 pm

No one, including Meow or myself, gives me a pass for graveshitting. Let's put an end to this lie.
Navy Seals!

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:23 pm

My viewing is not selective. I didn't see him have a go at your mum, the 'proper channels' condone graveshitting. Nobody could have missed a four year campaign. Some things are censured and some are not. Pez thinks that Felix and Bandra ( see sig line) are good people. The one time I contacted her (to ask for somebody else's address to be removed ) she ignored my request and told me not to contact her again.

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:24 pm

GatoPingado wrote:No one, including Meow or myself, gives me a pass for graveshitting. Let's put an end to this lie.

Bullshit. Total free pass for four years.

GatoPingado
Stew Ingredient

Post by GatoPingado » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:30 pm

It was a shitty thing to say, and I shouldn't have done it. It's just that you are so singularly dislikeable that the outpouring of sympathy that anyone else would have received was rather, shall we say, muted.

Time to move on.
Navy Seals!

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:31 pm

bojangles wrote:
GatoPingado wrote:No one, including Meow or myself, gives me a pass for graveshitting. Let's put an end to this lie.

Yes, calling someone a cunt is a free pass in Candy's world. Apparently I should have emulated Candy and created my own website devoted to Felix's demise as well in order have demonstrated the proper amount of appreciation for candy's victimhood. If it makes you feel any better candy, I'm going to extend you at least that much of a free pass by noting that you're a proper cunt yourself.

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:33 pm

It was a shitty thing to say once. Keeping it up for four years was pathological. I'll move on when I remember my father without thinking of you with utter disgust.

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:36 pm

Moethebartender wrote:
bojangles wrote:

Yes, calling someone a cunt is a free pass in Candy's world. Apparently I should have emulated Candy and created my own website devoted to Felix's demise as well in order have demonstrated the proper amount of appreciation for candy's victimhood. If it makes you feel any better candy, I'm going to extend you at least that much of a free pass by noting that you're a proper cunt yourself.

You're not even a very good liar. Do you have a single talent?

Why did you insert yourself into this anyway? Most odd.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:38 pm

My viewing is not selective. I didn't see him have a go at your mum, the 'proper channels' condone graveshitting.
It was haed not to miss and it was vile

Nobody could have missed a four year campaign. Some things are censured and some are not. Pez thinks that Felix and Bandra ( see sig line) are good people. The one time I contacted her (to ask for somebody else's address to be removed ) she ignored my request and told me not to contact her again.

Oh I saw theintial postn and personally condemned it. But why would Pez tell uo not to contact her again. Were you creepinng her out as well?

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Felix, after reading the wise words of Candy here, I've changed my mind.

Clearly, I was wrong to call you a cunt. I apologize. I don't just not recall it happening, I never actually saw it. Regardless, now that it's been pointed out (again) I should merely have pointed out that it wasn't a very cool thing to do. It wasn't as uncool as some of the other shit that has happened to me in my life (and the wrongs I've suffered I feel more deeply and personally than you possibly could), but it was still pretty uncool.

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Ask her.

TerryTeo
Stew Ingredient

Post by TerryTeo » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:47 pm

Moe really has a problem doesn't he.

The years of watching him, Dopalrude, Dave and others persecute SecSab like schoolyard bullies after lunch money and cheap thrills, does cloud my judgement of him. Not much has been more personal in this forum than the relentless personal attacks on that poster.

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Ha, I got banned

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:51 pm

He likes to piss people off. Gives him a stiffy to get a reaction. How many years did the gang hound Eric for? Then when a person replies in turn they nod wisely at one another with their world view affirmed.
Last edited by bojangles on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Thanks for weighing in you delusional freak. I assume you're referring to the poster who was known as secular sabra - someone I've never conversed with, let alone attacked? Whatever, toolbox. probably an appropriate time to jump in, candy is flailing pretty badly here. Can you help him up on his cross? He really needs a hand.

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Ha, I got banned

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:55 pm

You haven't quite explained your ongoing enthusiasm for graveshitting, Moe. What's your interest exactly?

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:57 pm

Terror
The years of watching him, Dopalrude, Dave and others persecute SecSab

Sec Sab was shown the door after leveling a physical threat against me. I was not the one to report the serious infraction. He kept on stalking me, demanding me to tell him where my family lives in Israel. If he indeed was an IT guy as he claimed, then the next step would have been an attempt to hack my e mail address. Considering I visit Israel on a regular basis, that is pretty disturbing. Invitations to visit the family of a dead Israeli soldier on his kibbutz was downright creepy.

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Moethebartender wrote:Felix, after reading the wise words of Candy here, I've changed my mind.

Clearly, I was wrong to call you a cunt. I apologize. I don't just not recall it happening, I never actually saw it. Regardless, now that it's been pointed out (again) I should merely have pointed out that it wasn't a very cool thing to do. It wasn't as uncool as some of the other shit that has happened to me in my life (and the wrongs I've suffered I feel more deeply and personally than you possibly could), but it was still pretty uncool.

Four years, you pathetic lying creep. You didn't miss it, you loved it. Part of the ongoing drama you like to stir up yourself.

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:08 pm

Candy wrote:What's your interest exactly?

Not that I owe you any explanation for anything, but for starters you attacked another poster here in real life because of it Candy. I don't believe it was the last time you'll do it. It was about as reprehensible a thing that you could do on a community message forum where things are openly expressed here that really have no business being brought into real life. In other words, there's no bigger cunt on this forum right now than you.

Why should the mods or anyone else here think that you won't engage in other harmful behavior given that you haven't changed your attitude, you still feud with the same people and you've show an unhealthy interest in other posters personal details?

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Candy wrote:You didn't miss it, you loved it.

You're simply wrong on both counts and wouldn't have any way of knowing either one way or another. You're unbalanced.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Moethebartender wrote:
Candy wrote:What's your interest exactly?

Not that I owe you any explanation for anything, but for starters you attacked another poster here in real life because of it Candy. I don't believe it was the last time you'll do it. It was about as reprehensible a thing that you could do on a community message forum where things are openly expressed here that really have no business being brought into real life. In other words, there's no bigger cunt on this forum right now than you.

Why should the mods or anyone else here think that you won't engage in other harmful behavior given that you haven't changed your attitude, you still feud with the same people and you've show an unhealthy interest in other posters personal details?

So, really, your beef is with the mods who let him back. Talk to them and sftu already.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

TerryTeo
Stew Ingredient

Post by TerryTeo » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:24 pm

The years of watching him, Dopalrude, Dave and others persecute SecSab

Sec Sab was shown the door after leveling a physical threat against me. I was not the one to report the serious infraction. He kept on stalking me, demanding me to tell him where my family lives in Israel. If he indeed was an IT guy as he claimed, then the next step would have been an attempt to hack my e mail address. Considering I visit Israel on a regular basis, that is pretty disturbing. Invitations to visit the family of a dead Israeli soldier on his kibbutz was downright creepy.

Again short with the facts, centralising yourself as the victim and sensationalising the threat.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:28 pm

terror
Again short with the facts, centralising yourself as the victim and sensationalising the threat.

I was the one the alert the mods. In fact I dod not even comment on the threat and it was gone along with his sorry ass. Thankfully i did not confide in him when he first came on as a normal poster about yhe whereabouts of my family. So there you have it. Why else did Sec Sab get the perma boot?

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Feduerator wrote:So, really, your beef is with the mods who let him back.

Who was talking to you, boy?

Feuderator wrote: Talk to them and sftu already.

Says the guy who just made a four page thread publically whining about the mods.

Why don't you make me you powerless little eunuch?

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:36 pm

Ereich

I usually don't feel the overwhelming urge to engage in other people's feuds....that would seem weird

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:38 pm

So fucking with a bereaved person's grieving process isn't 'real life'?

Moe, you need to get out more.
Or read a book.
Or something, really.

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:49 pm

No point to it. You're a sociopath and I'm wasting my time.

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:51 pm

One of us might be.
Do you do anything on here besides pick fights and abuse people?

eric84

Post by eric84 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:59 pm

I'm wasting my time.

Breakthrough.

TerryTeo
Stew Ingredient

Post by TerryTeo » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:00 pm

That says so much about you Moe.

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:01 pm

I doubt it. He'll be back with five year old racist abuse and 'who, me?' soon enough.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:06 pm

Moethebartender wrote:
Feduerator wrote:So, really, your beef is with the mods who let him back.

Feuderator wrote: Talk to them and sftu already.

Says the guy who just made a four page thread publically whining about the mods.

Why don't you make me you powerless little eunuch?

Clearly, you're the frustrated one as you simply will not let Candy go, frustrated that mods won't do anything about him. I won't relentlessly inject myself into threads I'm not involved in to stalk the mods because one action.

TerryTeo
Stew Ingredient

Post by TerryTeo » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:08 pm

polardude1 wrote:terror

I was the one the alert the mods. In fact I dod not even comment on the threat and it was gone along with his sorry ass. Thankfully i did not confide in him when he first came on as a normal poster about yhe whereabouts of my family. So there you have it. Why else did Sec Sab get the perma boot?

What? Can you produce anything that makes sense?

Didn't you lose your PM ability for sending abusive messages to SecSab? Like the one you sent me? Perhaps if the mods took more appropriate action against your intimidation then, there wouldn't have been an escalation that resulted in physical threats?

GatoPingado
Stew Ingredient

Post by GatoPingado » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Meow scraps energetically and puts effort into posting. He also develops in-depth interest in countries as varied as Cambodia and Congo, reads about them extensively, aand makes very long posts about them - too long for the average subliterate Pomgoloid to absorb. Sure he feuds, but with the poseurs. The average subliterate Pomgoloid or wigger Kiwi can't be arsed to develop a post beyond a single line of badly-punctuated text.

I want a Great, White shark to eat the subliterate Pomgoloid posters.
Navy Seals!

eric84

Post by eric84 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:13 pm

He doesn't post about Cambodia or anywhere else.....hell, he went into a thread about Detroit to blast Zaffer. His days of posting anything interesting have passed.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:17 pm

Didn't you lose your PM ability for sending abusive messages to SecSab? Like the one you sent me? Perhaps if the mods took more appropriate action against your intimidation then, there wouldn't have been an escalation that resulted in physical threats?

More lies from you but what si the difference between abuse level on a PNM vs absue leveled in a public forum So you think physical threats are OK? You find that acceptable behavior? Physical threats on the other hand....

bojangles
Stew Ingredient

Post by bojangles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:19 pm

Ah , pomgoloid. Rhymes with mongoloid and gives the graveshitter a thrill. Edgy.

Can't wait for moe's next learned post. They must be once a decade and one just about due.

GatoPingado
Stew Ingredient

Post by GatoPingado » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:20 pm

eric84 wrote:He doesn't post about Cambodia or anywhere else.....hell, he went into a thread about Detroit to blast Zaffer. His days of posting anything interesting have passed.

Do you even travel? The only thing notable about you is the ignominy of your impeachment and your annoying ellipses.
Navy Seals!

TerryTeo
Stew Ingredient

Post by TerryTeo » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:32 pm

polardude1 wrote:

More lies from you but what si the difference between abuse level on a PNM vs absue leveled in a public forum So you think physical threats are OK? You find that acceptable behavior? Physical threats on the other hand....

Where is the lie in a question? A question that you refuse to answer. Really simple, did you or did you not have your PM abilities revoked for a period of time? You don't have to provide the reason why, but feel free to do so if you wish.

You still haven't managed to make much sense of your latest ramble. You need to calm down before posting in fury.

By the way, didn't you once suggest to SecSab that you might call in to or should have called in to his Kibbutz on one of your visits to Israel. Given your level of hostility toward each other, what would have been the intent of such a visit?