Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL??

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply
User avatar
section8
the Secret Sauce
Posts: 28344
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:46 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by section8 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:47 pm

cowtown wrote:
section8 wrote:then following that poster's kids' preschool's twitter account.



You keep saying that and it seems dishonest to me which is surprising from you, maybe it’s your mama bears instincts over taking your rationale

But they were follower Joey’s twitter which he happens to use for his kids’ preschool, big difference

You keep spinning it so I think it needs to be cleared up


I agree with Joe, doing a friend request and then retracting it does seem like a very deliberate message being sent but it could also be…fuck, that was stupid, now that I came to my senses I regret doing that and want to un-do it



more soon as I make it through this thread


You're right, I was misconstruing that. Thanks for pointing it out and I wish to clarify it.
This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.

User avatar
section8
the Secret Sauce
Posts: 28344
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:46 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by section8 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:49 pm

It's Mickey, isn't it?
This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.

User avatar
AntiFelix
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by AntiFelix » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:49 pm

cowtown wrote:Felix, do you know my real name?


Yes. It's like being named Concierge, but even more so.
Lifeless muppets leave my beloved thread immediately.

User avatar
joeyramone
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:43 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by joeyramone » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:50 pm

cowtown wrote:That’s on you for joining that facebook group

I’m far more creeped out by posters sharing other posters info without their consent

Felix, do you know my real name?


I use to know your but only so I could see the Candy Site



which is why i left it, but it's all unintentional at times, right?

For example, I know Mutha's name becuase he was on a FB thread with someone I'm FB friends with - they called him "mutha", he responded, and I thought, ok that's him.

now, what will I do with this info? look him up on twitter? at work? tell his sworn enemies about it?

Nope, I'll do nothing about it. at all. Because I'm not a big bag o'crazy, kids. and If you're going to stalk someone, she should at the very least be a hot chick.
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

User avatar
cowtown
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25307
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:53 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by cowtown » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:55 pm

joeyramone wrote:I ended the feud unilaterally.



Dear god, read what you just wrote, we all know it doesn’t work that way



Part of this is how you treat people. You can’t be all suck my dick you commie ass whore one day and then say it’s over the next because you are not in to it. And some of the things I’ve seen said to this poster on the board are far more creepy and malicious than anything laid out (accurately) here in this thread


Jelly Belly picked me up at work,…I gave the Duck my credit card number…I’m cool with that and they were cool too but then again I wasn’t taunting and abusing them


I don’t condone this mystery persons behavior nor do I like it but there is defiantly a reap what you sow thing going on too

You don’t want stalkers then don’t feud or be an asshole – that will take care of most the problems
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler



Image

User avatar
cowtown
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25307
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:53 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by cowtown » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:57 pm

AntiFelix wrote:
cowtown wrote:Felix, do you know my real name?


Yes. It's like being named Concierge, but even more so.



creepy !!!

I bet Joe knows it too, I bet I could almost list the people that have passed it and I bet I know who leaked it in the first place
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler



Image

User avatar
joeyramone
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:43 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by joeyramone » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:05 pm

cowtown wrote:
joeyramone wrote:I ended the feud unilaterally.



Dear god, read what you just wrote, we all know it doesn’t work that way



Part of this is how you treat people. You can’t be all suck my dick you commie ass whore one day and then say it’s over the next because you are not in to it. And some of the things I’ve seen said to this poster on the board are far more creepy and malicious than anything laid out (accurately) here in this thread


Jelly Belly picked me up at work,…I gave the Duck my credit card number…I’m cool with that and they were cool too but then again I wasn’t taunting and abusing them


I don’t condone this mystery persons behavior nor do I like it but there is defiantly a reap what you sow thing going on too

You don’t want stalkers then don’t feud or be an asshole – that will take care of most the problems



Sorry, but it's one thing to feud, and another thing to take it to another level. Don't give me the "you asked for it" rape victim type of logic, it's not applicable. Plenty of stalkers stalk without feuding, that's what ahppens when you use the internet, so we're all actually responsible for being stalked if we come to chat rooms like this? Absurd.
And more absurd in light of who said stalker is.
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

User avatar
joeyramone
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:43 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by joeyramone » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:06 pm

cowtown wrote:
AntiFelix wrote:
cowtown wrote:Felix, do you know my real name?


Yes. It's like being named Concierge, but even more so.



creepy !!!

I bet Joe knows it too, I bet I could almost list the people that have passed it and I bet I know who leaked it in the first place



i know your first name, and it wasn't leaked as much as brought up in casual conversation.

My first name is in fact "Joseph".
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

User avatar
muthafunky
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 22371
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:50 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by muthafunky » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:07 pm

I would agree it's strange to read the tweets of someone that you have a mutual loathing with. It's not stalking or invading privacy or any of the other accusations being thrown around, but it is strange.

I do think a lot of you are strange though.

User avatar
muthafunky
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 22371
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:50 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by muthafunky » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:14 pm

You know, I realize I've given my home address to some of you. I seem to remember a fundraiser years ago where people mailed me checks and cash.

User avatar
joeyramone
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:43 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by joeyramone » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 pm

muthafunky wrote:You know, I realize I've given my home address to some of you. I seem to remember a fundraiser years ago where people mailed me checks and cash.



You'd never do that if you had kids. You'll see.
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

User avatar
Sonora
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3566
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:29 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by Sonora » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 pm

cowtown wrote:
joeyramone wrote:I ended the feud unilaterally.



You don’t want stalkers then don’t feud or be an asshole – that will take care of most the problems


Some, maybe, but not all.

I know your name too, Cow.

User avatar
cowtown
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25307
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:53 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by cowtown » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:16 pm

joeyramone wrote:
cowtown wrote:


I don’t condone this mystery persons behavior nor do I like it but there is defiantly a reap what you sow thing going on too



Sorry, but it's one thing to feud, and another thing to take it to another level. Don't give me the "you asked for it" rape victim type of logic, it's not applicable. Plenty of stalkers stalk without feuding, that's what ahppens when you use the internet, so we're all actually responsible for being stalked if we come to chat rooms like this? Absurd.
And more absurd in light of who said stalker is.



just like you can't unilaterally end a feud you also can't dictate the terms so you have to be careful in picking your battle....And I was very clear in not blaming the victim

If I had a twitter account that used my real name, I bet some of the folks that passed my name around here would have looked at it

oh and Joey, you're fueding now with that person.... so you didn't end anything
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler



Image

User avatar
Sonora
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3566
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:29 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by Sonora » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Am I the only person who does not know who it is?

Okay, I know curiosity killed the cat and all that, but who is it, Joey? You can PM me if you don't want to spill it here.

User avatar
lolasf
Former showgirl
Posts: 16791
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:24 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by lolasf » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:18 pm

I have addresses for a bunch of YCers and they have mine. Or did, until we lost all our PMs. Yay! Safe again.
Things fall apart, it's scientific.

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51963
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:18 pm

muthafunky wrote:You know, I realize I've given my home address to some of you. I seem to remember a fundraiser years ago where people mailed me checks and cash.

I sent you money. Are you worried now?

It seems to me that the fear of disclosure of personal information is much greater than the actual risk. Even if some nutbar contacted a family member or an employer... wouldn't they just look like a nutbar stalker? What is there really to be worried about? And with some of the new laws and zealous prosecution of internet bullies and crazies, it seems like it is the nutbars who should be worrying.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

User avatar
joeyramone
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:43 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by joeyramone » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:20 pm

cowtown wrote:oh and Joey, you're fueding now with that person.... so you didn't end anything



Yeah, I actually did end it, but seeing that mutha wouldn't handle this in the right way, this is the best way to go.
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

User avatar
joeyramone
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:43 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by joeyramone » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Sonora wrote:Am I the only person who does not know who it is?

Okay, I know curiosity killed the cat and all that, but who is it, Joey? You can PM me if you don't want to spill it here.



it's RomanB
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

User avatar
muthafunky
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 22371
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:50 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by muthafunky » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:20 pm

joeyramone wrote:
muthafunky wrote:You know, I realize I've given my home address to some of you. I seem to remember a fundraiser years ago where people mailed me checks and cash.



You'd never do that if you had kids. You'll see.


Well honestly I'm questioning if I should have done with or without kids. I do remember the most insane thing I got in the mail was from cowtown. I was glad he is as crazy in real life as he is here.

User avatar
cowtown
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25307
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:53 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by cowtown » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Bullshit Joe

Your goal here is the same goal you’ve had here for years, you’re just leveraging a new angle


Mutha has been pretty cool in seeking out our input but Mutha is the boards ad min, he decides the 'right way', not us and that’s the breaks
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler



Image

User avatar
joeyramone
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:43 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by joeyramone » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:29 pm

cowtown wrote:Bullshit Joe

Your goal here is the same goal you’ve had here for years, you’re just leveraging a new angle


Mutha has been pretty cool in seeking out our input but Mutha is the boards ad min, he decides the 'right way', not us and that’s the breaks



Bullshit, you have no idea what my "goal" is. something I never asked for isn't part of any "goal".
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

User avatar
leela
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 28641
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by leela » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:31 pm

lolasf wrote:I have addresses for a bunch of YCers and they have mine. Or did, until we lost all our PMs. Yay! Safe again.

About 100 TTers/people connected to TTers have my address. Fortunately lola carried out an intensive screening/vetting procedure before she passed it on.

So if I get axe murdered by an internet freak, it'll be her fault.
Pass the wine...

User avatar
muthafunky
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 22371
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:50 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by muthafunky » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:34 pm

I sent you money. Are you worried now?


You do seem like the dangerous type. You know, I had that Canadian monopoly money on my desk until just a few months ago. Yes, that long. I finally pawned it off on one of the people visiting from our Canadian office.

It seems to me that the fear of disclosure of personal information is much greater than the actual risk. Even if some nutbar contacted a family member or an employer... wouldn't they just look like a nutbar stalker? What is there really to be worried about? And with some of the new laws and zealous prosecution of internet bullies and crazies, it seems like it is the nutbars who should be worrying.


It does seem like the likelihood of someone showing up on your porch is pretty low, I think I'd worry more about that if I were a woman. I think in general people just want a separation of their internet and personal lives. Mine is pretty intertwined sadly, one of the founders of our company was a poster on here for a while after he found out I own the site.

User avatar
F4J
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 5120
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by F4J » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:46 pm

Jesus you lot are a bunch of schoolgirls. What is the worst that ever happens? I had a woman from WT show up in the reception of the place I was working in and ask for me and Termite lined up some calls from lovely Nigerian men. Nothing that did not take just a few minutes to fix. The Duck had Tony Wheeler show up on his doorstep and Bandra put Nicks house up for sell on gumtree and got potential buyers to go round for viewings.

Everyone is still alive

User avatar
joeyramone
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:43 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by joeyramone » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:47 pm

F4J wrote:Jesus you lot are a bunch of schoolgirls. What is the worst that ever happens? I had a woman from WT show up in the reception of the place I was working in and ask for me and Termite lined up some calls from lovely Nigerian men. Nothing that did not take just a few minutes to fix. The Duck had Tony Wheeler show up on his doorstep and Bandra put Nicks house up for sell on gumtree and got potential buyers to go round for viewings.

Everyone is still alive



you're a better man than I, Gunga Din.
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

User avatar
joeyramone
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:43 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by joeyramone » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:56 pm

OK, the weekend is almsot here, so I have to head home soon. A three day weekend at that, but I think it;s time to reveal the name of said stalker. it's...

ERIC84

Yep, the same guy who stalked my linked in profile.

And yes, the guy is a mod. that's why what Wonton says doesn't fly - Eric's given powers over the board that the rest of us don't have. So, if you put him on ignore, he should probably stop posting on your threads, especially in sound off. And if you ignore him altogether (no mentions of him, his modding, or reply to his threads), he really should , for the better of the board, just respect that.

right?

I mean, american joe or harry chorpita are nutcases, and you take the good or the bad with them, but you'd think that one of the people who is charged with running the place would behave, both on and off the board.

but he's not getting a time-out from modding or anything. so it shall be written, so it shall be sealed.
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

User avatar
cowtown
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25307
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:53 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by cowtown » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:01 pm

joeyramone wrote:
Bullshit, you have no idea what my "goal" is. something I never asked for isn't part of any "goal".



you have been asking that Eric 84 be removed as a Mod for years so what do you want now, whats your goal?



you should have added that he has been known to creep other posters' social media too, so he has a history of this stuff
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler



Image

User avatar
joeyramone
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:43 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by joeyramone » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:05 pm

cowtown wrote:
joeyramone wrote:
Bullshit, you have no idea what my "goal" is. something I never asked for isn't part of any "goal".



you have been asking that Eric 84 be removed as a Mod for years so what do you want now, whats your goal?



you should have added that he has been known to creep other posters' social media too, so he has a history of this stuff



I know that, but here's what you don't know; I told mutha about a month ago that I wasn't going to complain about his modding, his posts, his anything. that I'd put him on 100% ignore. Mutha's ackonwledged as much that I've kept that up; I even disclaimed when someone threw my name in for removing eric (look on sound off).

And of course, this now happens. i would have preferred he just continued to leave me alone as well, but he can't. and he's still a mod.
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

User avatar
joeyramone
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:43 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by joeyramone » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:06 pm

cowtown wrote:

you should have added that he has been known to creep other posters' social media too, so he has a history of this stuff



Yep, thats the linkedin - he found ian and me. do you know of others?
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

User avatar
F4J
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 5120
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:21 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by F4J » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:08 pm

Ereich sends me the weirdest pms. He clearly has a few screws loose right now.

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51963
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Erik?

Jaysus, didn't I say that about three pages ago? *heavy sigh*

Yet you have continued to string me along in this drama all this time. Well played, Joey.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

User avatar
Sonora
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3566
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:29 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by Sonora » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:31 pm

joeyramone wrote:OK, the weekend is almsot here, so I have to head home soon. A three day weekend at that, but I think it;s time to reveal the name of said stalker. it's...

ERIC84



joeyramone wrote:

it's RomanB


Are you saying that Eric = Roman B, FACT!?

Shit stirrer. :mrgreen:

User avatar
Bill Barilko
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 14985
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:34 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by Bill Barilko » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:05 am

muthafunky wrote: I do think a lot of you are strange though.

Drops Knitting !!!

joeyramone wrote:OK, the weekend is almsot here, so I have to head home soon. A three day weekend at that, but I think it;s time to reveal the name of said stalker. it's...

ERIC84

Yep, the same guy who stalked my linked in profile
.

BFD Joey it all amounts to a dry fart in a windstorm Get a Life FFS.

Note that I am not exactly Eric's biggest fan but this is all a bit much.


joeyramone wrote:I mean, american joe or harry chorpita are nutcases, and you take the good or the bad with them.....

You really are feeling unbalanced to admit that Joe or I contribute anything positive here-maybe some Chicken soup would help your condition?
Nexus the criminally insane whore/backstabber wrote:You missed the porn site I set up in your name....Shall I send the link to everyone?

User avatar
matt_melb
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 8065
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by matt_melb » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:16 am

Joey, I don't understand the bit about your real-name twitter account 'being used for your daughter's school class'.

I can see that twitter is great for exhibitionists who want to collect followers to hang on their every word, but I don't understand why it would be appropriate to involve your kids in any way in that kind of random broadcasting to the world.

User avatar
joeyramone
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 18460
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:43 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by joeyramone » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:35 am

matt_melb wrote:Joey, I don't understand the bit about your real-name twitter account 'being used for your daughter's school class'.

I can see that twitter is great for exhibitionists who want to collect followers to hang on their every word, but I don't understand why it would be appropriate to involve your kids in any way in that kind of random broadcasting to the world.


Becuase its not random broadasing to the world. Its between the classroom and the parents, and the kids send out tweets and the parents ask questions and comment. The kids would be confused if they got a message from "joeyramone" or " big balls billy" or whatever. Te chance of someone who doesnt know my last name stumbling on me making tweets for the class is much the same as winning the lottery.

Do you think the teacher is irresponsible for setting up the class account? I dont use my twitter account for feuding or ny crap like that. Thats the point.
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

User avatar
incognita
red fanged She-devil
Posts: 20315
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by incognita » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:40 am

IMO, the teacher should set up a listserv on gmail. We had a FB page for sprog's college, but some parents didn't feel it was private enough so we went to gmail. Only subscribers can read or post on it. Granted, email isn't as sexy as tweets, but it's a lot safer.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

8645

User avatar
Flobster
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 8512
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:38 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by Flobster » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:58 am

As Mutha has been saying, some people are clueless about twitter. It isn't a messaging service, it's a broadcasting service. Users are ENCOURAGED to find people they know and read their tweets - that's what it's for! If you don't want to say something to the whole world, don't use twitter.
The world ended on 21 December 2012.

User avatar
Bill Barilko
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 14985
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:34 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by Bill Barilko » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:25 am

FWIW the drama queen known as joie ramone has NFC what it's like to be stalked-I OTOH have actually been stalked IRL but not by someone associated with this board just a garden variety internet weirdo who is now dead.

Still the threatening 2 AM phone calls to my house did upset me-I was so upset and tired that I fell down a ladder @ work the next day and dealing with the phone companies and police in two different countries is no fun either.

As I said he died shortly thereafter-going hard suffering just like I thought he should. :twisted: :lol:
Nexus the criminally insane whore/backstabber wrote:You missed the porn site I set up in your name....Shall I send the link to everyone?

User avatar
muthafunky
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 22371
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:50 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by muthafunky » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:25 am

Do you think the teacher is irresponsible for setting up the class account?


If you want to limit in any way who is reading the tweets, yes I believe it's irresponsible to use twitter for that.

User avatar
leelee
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 8552
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by leelee » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:34 am

Eric84 is really erica84?

User avatar
ZAffer
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 24336
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 8:47 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by ZAffer » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:45 am

That's what I like about this place: a nice healthy dose of paranoids and nutters!
sce to aux

User avatar
Usher73
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10527
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:56 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by Usher73 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:58 am

It's like passing notes in school, that everyone can see.

User avatar
StanDeMan
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 4828
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by StanDeMan » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:34 pm

avalon_ wrote:
StanDeMan wrote:Don't know if it can be considered stalking, but I recall something about Jelly being slipped a Mickey at a PS pissup and then being rolled.


Hahahaha!

People, meet Jelly's other voice.


This is the 2nd one I referred to.
I've also reported it to the mods.
As I said on the other post; I don't think I've ever replied to you on any post here ever.
I'd appreciate you not trying to start a feud with me.
The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.

User avatar
pezworld
Admin's Concubine
Posts: 32315
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:00 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by pezworld » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:53 pm

StanDeMan wrote:
avalon_ wrote:
StanDeMan wrote:Don't know if it can be considered stalking, but I recall something about Jelly being slipped a Mickey at a PS pissup and then being rolled.


Hahahaha!

People, meet Jelly's other voice.


This is the 2nd one I referred to.
I've also reported it to the mods.
As I said on the other post; I don't think I've ever replied to you on any post here ever.
I'd appreciate you not trying to start a feud with me.

Stan, we saw your report. You are accusing avalon of attacking you, when you are effectively spreading unfounded gossip about an event you did not attend, accusing other Stewbies of slipping Jelly a mickey and robbing him. Have I got that right?
Jesus, you turn your back for one second and the next thing you know, everyone's going all fucking kumbaya and shit around this dump - Moe

User avatar
leelee
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 8552
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by leelee » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Wah wah wah. :roll:

User avatar
StanDeMan
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 4828
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by StanDeMan » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:15 pm

pezworld wrote:Stan, we saw your report. You are accusing avalon of attacking you, when you are effectively spreading unfounded gossip about an event you did not attend, accusing other Stewbies of slipping Jelly a mickey and robbing him. Have I got that right?


There are chapters of unfounded gossip and rumors concerning that event in the archives. I didn't know one had to have been there to make opinions about it.
I've always had the conclusion from it all that Jelly was slipped a Mickey, rolled, and then, As everyone knows, rescued by some PS'ers who put him in a cab.
God only knows what would have happened if they had left him there in the middle of Chicago. He could have been further assaulted or even killed. He may not even have been here with us today!
The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.

User avatar
jessica_fletcher
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 28763
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:42 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by jessica_fletcher » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:17 pm

lolasf wrote:I have addresses for a bunch of YCers and they have mine. Or did, until we lost all our PMs. Yay! Safe again.


Ha! Good point, never thought of that!
VinnyD wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:13 pm
Oops.

User avatar
pezworld
Admin's Concubine
Posts: 32315
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:00 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by pezworld » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:23 pm

StanDeMan wrote:
pezworld wrote:Stan, we saw your report. You are accusing avalon of attacking you, when you are effectively spreading unfounded gossip about an event you did not attend, accusing other Stewbies of slipping Jelly a mickey and robbing him. Have I got that right?


There are chapters of unfounded gossip and rumors concerning that event in the archives. I didn't know one had to have been there to make opinions about it.
I've always had the conclusion from it all that Jelly was slipped a Mickey, rolled, and then, As everyone knows, rescued by some PS'ers who put him in a cab.
God only knows what would have happened if they had left him there in the middle of Chicago. He could have been further assaulted or even killed. He may not even have been here with us today!

Right, so based on "what's been written here" (and I've read it all too), you've decided to accuse fellow stewbies of drugging and robbing Jelly - something I've seen nobody else do, and you're whining that avalon's being mean to you?

Sorry, Stan, I've defended you against the endless accusations that you and Jelly are the same, but this is over the top.
Jesus, you turn your back for one second and the next thing you know, everyone's going all fucking kumbaya and shit around this dump - Moe

User avatar
Bill Barilko
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 14985
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:34 am

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by Bill Barilko » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:30 pm

StanDeMan wrote:I've always had the conclusion from it all that Jelly was slipped a Mickey, rolled, and then, As everyone knows, rescued by some PS'ers who put him in a cab.God only knows what would have happened if they had left him there in the middle of Chicago. He could have been further assaulted or even killed. He may not even have been here with us today!

Stan isn't the sharpest corn chip in the bag but this is idiotic garbage even for him.
Nexus the criminally insane whore/backstabber wrote:You missed the porn site I set up in your name....Shall I send the link to everyone?

User avatar
StanDeMan
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 4828
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by StanDeMan » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:32 pm

I've always had the conclusion from it all that Jelly was slipped a Mickey, rolled, and then, As everyone knows, rescued by some PS'ers who put him in a cab.
The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.

Post Reply