Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL??

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Rubyrain
French Me

Re: Did crazy Stew posters really stalk other posters in RL?

Post by Rubyrain » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:42 pm

I am so confused, s'ok. Back to just posting.
Sweet Freedom whispers in my ear...

pezworld
Admin's Concubine

Post by pezworld » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:45 pm

Good call, Ruby... because I must admit I was confused during the first several pages of this thread.
Jesus, you turn your back for one second and the next thing you know, everyone's going all fucking kumbaya and shit around this dump - Moe

StanDeMan
Stew Ingredient

Post by StanDeMan » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:50 pm

pezworld wrote:So a Stewbie didn't do it in your view? If so, thanks for clarifying.

Could have happened before he got there. Could have been the bartender or someone in the bathroom. Jelly probably doesn't even know. I just never believed someone like him would show up at a piss-up with an empty wallet.
But everyone knows for a fact that he was put in a cab by PS'ers. In my mind that means they rescued him. Thank God.
The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.

pezworld
Admin's Concubine

Post by pezworld » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:52 pm

OK, thanks. I wasn't there. I don't like that people (well, one or two) talk about that night and what may have happened as far as being overserved (or over drugged?).... what happens at a pissup should stay at a pissup, y'know?
Jesus, you turn your back for one second and the next thing you know, everyone's going all fucking kumbaya and shit around this dump - Moe

Flobster
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Someone on the STEW is complaining to the MODS that someone is being sorta mildly NASTY to them?

I have the wrong idea about this place!
The world ended on 21 December 2012.

Rubyrain
French Me

Post by Rubyrain » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:53 pm

pezworld wrote:Good call, Ruby... because I must admit I was confused during the first several pages of this thread.

HA, I just went and opened a bottle of wine so that should help, me at least. :)
Sweet Freedom whispers in my ear...

judik
Stew Ingredient

Post by judik » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:04 am

This is the first time I heard the story of jelly being slipped a Mickey
Could have happened before he got there. Could have been the bartender or someone in the bathroom. Jelly probably doesn't even know. I just never believed someone like him would show up at a piss-up with an empty wallet.
But everyone knows for a fact that he was put in a cab by PS'ers. In my mind that means they rescued him. Thank God.

how is it that you know so much?
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:08 am

judik wrote:This is the first time I heard the story of jelly being slipped a Mickey

I've never heard that before either. I think several of us have heard stories of the pissup many times but this is the first time anyone has said he was slipped something before the pissup.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

VinceFoster
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinceFoster » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:12 am

northern_goddess wrote:
judik wrote:This is the first time I heard the story of jelly being slipped a Mickey

I've never heard that before either. I think several of us have heard stories of the pissup many times but this is the first time anyone has said he was slipped something before the pissup.

Yeah. took a while for that version of events to surface. Almost as though it didn't occur to the author until well after the actual events of that night took place. a curious face saving narrative that takes a LONG time to hatch. alarm bells are ringing.
I'm so excited you decided
to come over and beg.

Scrubb
Stew Ingredient

Post by Scrubb » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:02 am

And let me get this straight: some one is complaining to the mods because someone suggested that they were another handle of a different poster? And he calls it being attacked??

Wow. He must have been chased off YC after his first or second post, when he was accused of being Felix.
Boinkity_Boink isn't much of an idiot

cuchulainn
Instigator

Post by cuchulainn » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:29 am

Slipping a Mickey into Dr Belly's drink sounds like the work of Cowtown. Although Ian threatened many a poster with Rohypnol.

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:36 am

cuch

Last time I shall mention it...I had 120 USD on my credit card for the restaurant, I had another 100 bucks in my wallet that was mysteriously gone (not a dollar left), and, of course, another 50 bucks on my card for the taxi back home. I wonder if Ian and Scotty "saved" me, how did I get home? I do remember telling the cab driver my address. They were both fighting over, for months, as to who was the generous one who gave me 40 bucks. Thanks a lot! So why did I pay for the cab, and have no money in my wallet, which they said should have had 40 bucks for the taxi, which wasn't even enough. I had left my cell phone there, and did pick it up the next day, and asked about their "generosity." No staff member could remember it ever happening.
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

VinceFoster
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinceFoster » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:40 am

Jelly_Belly wrote:cuch

Last time I shall mention it...I had 120 USD on my credit card for the restaurant, I had another 100 bucks in my wallet that was mysteriously gone (not a dollar left), and, of course, another 50 bucks on my card for the taxi back home. I wonder if Ian and Scotty "saved" me, how did I get home? I do remember telling the cab driver my address. They were both fighting over, for months, as to who was the generous one who gave me 40 bucks. Thanks a lot! So why did I pay for the cab, and have no money in my wallet, which they said should have had 40 bucks for the taxi, which wasn't even enough. I had left my cell phone there, and did pick it up the next day, and asked about their "generosity." No staff member could remember it ever happening.

sounds like a very confused story to me.
to come over and beg.

equus
Modern Leftits

Post by equus » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:43 am

VinceFoster wrote:
Jelly_Belly wrote:cuch

sounds like a very confused story to me.

Sounds like a standard pissed as a fart recollection to me.
If I can shoot rabbits, then I can shoot fascists.

goo.gl/5i3gvB

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:44 am

Good for you Vince. The staff told me that I had passed out, and they got me a cab. Frankly, I really don't give a shit what you think...you are another one of my haters.
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:45 am

Yeah, the credit card company is lying, and the staff at the restaurant is lying. Good one!

VinceFoster
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinceFoster » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:47 am

hate is a strong word.
to come over and beg.

ZAffer
Stew Ingredient

Post by ZAffer » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:50 am

cuchulainn wrote:Slipping a Mickey into Dr Belly's drink sounds like the work of Cowtown. Although Ian threatened many a poster with Rohypnol.

I doubt if it was cow: he never slipped anything into my drink. (The bastard!)
sce to aux

equus
Modern Leftits

Post by equus » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:56 am

Jelly_Belly wrote:Good for you Vince. The staff told me that I had passed out, and they got me a cab. Frankly, I really don't give a shit what you think...you are another one of my haters.
Can we have a list please? If you need help using filters in excel, let me know.

goo.gl/5i3gvB

cuchulainn
Instigator

Post by cuchulainn » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:38 am

Maybe Ian and Scott rolled Dr Belly?

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:49 am

cuch

I separated from the PS crew after about 2 hours as the likes of Scotty and Ian are not that interesting in real life. Cow is cool as incognita, but I had talked to them extensively before. hats was there as well, and the gay guy she dragged along was the only other interesting person there. So, I really hadn't talked to any stewbie for many hours (it started about 6, and according to my credit card bills, I got home at 3 am). Isn't is suspicious that Scotty and Ian were fighting over, for months, as to who gave me 40 bucks for the cab ride back home (again, not enough), and my wallet, the next day was empty, and I had paid for the cab ride back home on my credit card? 100 bucks gone from my wallet (I had just been to an ATM before I got there, so I had the 100 bucks, plus whatever cash I had in my wallet), another 120 USD charge on my card for the restaurant (strange they never mentioned that I had never paid my bill???). Why did the restaurant staff tell me the next day, when I picked up my cell phone, that I was simply passed out, with my head on a table, and they called a cab for me? Regardless, it is a nice story for scotty and ian to say how nice they are, and bring it up, over, and over, and over, and over again.

VinceFoster
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinceFoster » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:39 am

people that can hold their drink don't have to count on cab drivers, wait staff, and internet buddies to figure out what happened when they were unconscious.

Naturally, they also don't have to figure out who is being untruthful or illogical (problem drinker included) when the stories don't seem to add up.
to come over and beg.

foolsprogress
Stew Ingredient

Post by foolsprogress » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:04 am

This place is scary sometimes.
Let me live in a house by the side of the road...

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:16 am

All I can say, now, is that Ian and scotty are extreme assholes. After listening to their BS and egoism for a couple of hours, that was all I could take. Then, after two hours, after I had left them, they decided, here, that they were my saviors. Again, they debated for months as to which one gave me 40 bucks to take a cab back home (which was not enough), I guess they guesstimated, and drilled it home, over, and over, and over, again. They are just BS artists. Believe me, at the beginning of the evening, Ian and scotty are just as big assholes as they are on here. Usually, you find that posters are much nicer in person, but these two guys deserve to be on the bottom of the junk pile.

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:36 am

It is also strange, that the two biggest assholes on the stew, scotty and ian (they are in real life) perpetuate this for years and years. And everyone believes it...all over this 40 bucks which never happened.

StanDeMan
Stew Ingredient

Post by StanDeMan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:43 am

Jelly,
I remember you mentioning all these discrepancies in the story before and I've always felt something went down in Chi-Town. And I'm NOT suggesting it was done by any PS'ers.........., I wasn't there. But it's obvious you can handle your drink and not just normally pass out. All kinds of stuff goes down in the big city.
I've never been to Chicago but even the thought of it sends shivers up my spine......and I've spent plenty of time in L.A.
You could have been raped, maimed or even murdered.........(Not by PS'ers; but by locals).

The important thing is that you made it home in one piece and you are still here!

Flobster
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:52 am

>I separated from the PS crew after about 2 hours as the likes of Scotty and Ian are not that interesting in real life

You mean you went to a different table in the same restaurant, or that you left the restaurant? And was this at about 8PM (if it began at 6PM)?

If you left the restaurant, why do Ian and Scotty even figure in this story?

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:52 am

Yeah Stan,

As far as I know, I made it back home without any help from Ian or scotty...or any other PSer's at that time. Again, it was from the help from the restaurant staff. as I found the next day. But, again, scotty and ian decided to make a mockery of me, and decided that they had "saved" me. They had nothing to do with it, but they played it for years and years and years. Generous guys, those two aren't. Maybe, when I was leaving, they decided to pick my pocket for cash, and take my charge card to run a bill. Those two are just jerks in every sense of the word.

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:53 am

Yeah Stan,

As far as I know, I made it back home without any help from Ian or scotty...or any other PSer's at that time. Again, it was from the help from the restaurant staff. as I found the next day. But, again, scotty and ian decided to make a mockery of me, and decided that they had "saved" me. They had nothing to do with it, but they played it for years and years and years. Generous guys, those two aren't. Maybe, when I was leaving, they decided to pick my pocket for cash, and take my charge card to run a bill. Those two are just jerks in every sense of the word.

(X)
Stew Ingredient

Post by (X) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:01 am

If you passed out at some stage anyone could have "done" your pocket; did you check what you had in them after you recovered ?
Slap on your butt for good measure!

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:09 am

Gosh X, where I did pass out was at a table in front of the bar for the restaurant...this was no a bad part of town, if fact, it was a nice part of town. I am sure that the bar staff, which was staring at me, directly in front of them, about 8-10 feet, would have noticed if someone was going through my pockets...it was not busy on the night we were there.

equus
Modern Leftits

Post by equus » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:11 am

When do we discuss the other stalking thing?

goo.gl/5i3gvB

StanDeMan
Stew Ingredient

Post by StanDeMan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:17 am

Just remember Jelly.....................things could have turned out way worse.
I don't want to dis your city but it's always sounded like a scary place.

A tattoo artist in Chicago is being sued for misspelling a customer's requested tat "Chi-Town" as "Chi-Tonw."

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:19 am

I really think that Ian jerk ripped me off in every way he could, and later stated how he was so generous. Even though I hadn't talked to him in many hours, he seems like the type who is a thief.

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:29 am

equus wrote:When do we discuss the other stalking thing?

What do you mean? As far as I know, no one here has actually stated where they work with address. Sure, some people have stated what they do for a living, but it is impossible to decipher where they work, and the exact address from that. If anyone believes so, they really need to see a shrink. Paranoia is rampant in their minds.

(X)
Stew Ingredient

Post by (X) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:34 am

Why would you want to have that sort of information JB?
Slap on your butt for good measure!

Detective_Nagawa
Stew Ingredient

Post by Detective_Nagawa » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:39 am

Dear Peoples,

I am reading such troubling informations. we will be consulting our American colleages. It is possible Godjira was hiding in the bar and conspired with Ian to poisoning Jelly Belly?

We think it may be possible.

太ったイタリア人は裏切りです。

Thank you,

Detective Nagawa

Flobster
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:40 am

I still don't get the timeline

The pissup stated at 6PM
JB left the pissup (but remained in the restaurant?) at 8PM
JB passes out at ?PM
Restaurant staff get him a taxi at ?PM/AM
JB gets home at 3AM

It's pretty easy to spend $100 in a bar between 8PM and 3AM.

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:44 am

Oh, X, because everyone talks about this pissup forever. Two posters, ian and scotty, banged on for many months as to who gave me a measly 40 bucks for my cab ride back home. This is PS lore. Neither of them did it, but all believe it.

Flobster
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:48 am

I think it's very funny the way JB harps on the fact that they didn't give him enough money for the full cab fare (which he assumes they knew in advance). He had to pay $10 himself! The scumbags!

Vince
Stew Ingredient

Post by Vince » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:49 am

I've met Ian and I cant see him knicking money off anyone - no way. Granted hes a big tool on the board but he seemed much better in person. I cant believe Scott would steal either. I know he's a wanker but he'll have some standards.
"Do you ski?"
"Do I look like I can ski you fuckhead, I can barely walk."

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:51 am

Really, if anything, if Ian was still around, and he spotted me, it is not beyond belief that he ran up my credit card, took all my cash while fumbling through my wallet, and asked to bar staff to take care of me. The guy is just a jerk.

Flobster
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:53 am

Mate, you got legless in a bar where you spent 5 hours drinking by yourself, and you woke up next day with $100 less than you can remember spending. That sounds like a cheap night.

Vince
Stew Ingredient

Post by Vince » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:54 am

Jelly_Belly wrote:Really, if anything, if Ian was still around, and he spotted me, it is not beyond belief that he ran up my credit card, took all my cash while fumbling through my wallet, and asked to bar staff to take care of me. The guy is just a jerk.

Thats quite an allegation. Have you any evidence whatsoever beyond the fact that in your view: "the guy is just a jerk"
"Do you ski?"
"Do I look like I can ski you fuckhead, I can barely walk."

ZAffer
Stew Ingredient

Post by ZAffer » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:03 pm

While I tend to side with JB, I think he got completely slot-eyed. Wtf do I know? I wasn't there.
sce to aux

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:09 pm

Vince wrote:
Jelly_Belly wrote:Really, if anything, if Ian was still around, and he spotted me, it is not beyond belief that he ran up my credit card, took all my cash while fumbling through my wallet, and asked to bar staff to take care of me. The guy is just a jerk.

Thats quite an allegation. Have you any evidence whatsoever beyond the fact that in your view: "the guy is just a jerk"

Gosh, I met him in person, and yes, he is a jerk, not very much different from his persona here. So really, what do you want me to say? A couple of hours with him was more than enough. He isn't particularly bright, which was obvious in the first few minutes, and he basically hates people and life, and thinks that is a big joke.

Flobster
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:14 pm

So, JB, what do you remember of the time between leaving the pissup and giving the taxi driver your address? You can't have been passed-out for all those 5 hours.

Jelly_Belly
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jelly_Belly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:20 pm

The bar called a cab for me, which they confirmed the next day, and I had to spout out my address. If scotty and ian's story has any credence, then they went through my wallet, stole 100 plus dollars, just to find out where I lived, and threw 40 bucks to someone, which certainly wasn't me, as I have said, my wallet was bone dry the next day.

islandboi
Stew Ingredient

Post by islandboi » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:22 pm

I am not going to side with anyone here but:

1. Anyone outside looking in and seeing this table of obnoxious drunks would have thought you ALL to be loosers (Was Joey there too? Must have been)... No offense.
2. Something is just not right with the money ciphering here.... It doesn't make sense to me.
3. Chicago sounds as post industrial and dangerous as I have always assumed...
4. At least no one died...
"Hello, my name is islandboi and I live on $1800 CAN a month..."

Flobster
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:31 pm

You aren't really answering any of my questions, are you? If you had been sitting in a bar from 8PM to just before 3AM, why would you expect to have spent no money? Other than drinks, drunks are big tippers. I'm surprised it was only $100.