Trump and the Saudis

Main Course
coffeeguy
Stew Ingredient

Trump and the Saudis

Post by coffeeguy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:17 pm

Well, well, well.

Looks like the Saudi Prince that trump has been kissing ass with has got himself in a fine pickle, murdering a critical journalist at the Saudi embassy in turkey.

Meanwhile not even a tweet from our leader of the ‘freeworld’, guess spending a few millions at his hotels gets the Wahhabi freaks a pass to do whatever they want or perhaps trump is too busy playing golf or tweeting about Taylor Swift.

cuchulainn
Instigator

Re: Trump and the Saudis

Post by cuchulainn » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:25 pm

Pussygrabber hasn't said one word.

cowtown
Stew Ingredient

Post by cowtown » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:36 pm

Trump has many owners
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler

Vince
Stew Ingredient

Post by Vince » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:25 pm

I maybe being thick here but is the outrage on this one because the victim was a Washington post journalist, because this isn’t the first horrendous thing the Saudis have done and it won’t be the last.
No Deal Brexit must mean Civil War

mad hatter
Stew Ingredient

Post by mad hatter » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:33 pm

coffeeguy wrote:Well, well, well.

Looks like the Saudi Prince that trump has been kissing ass with has got himself in a fine pickle, murdering a critical journalist at the Saudi embassy in turkey.

Meanwhile not even a tweet from our leader of the ‘freeworld’, guess spending a few millions at his hotels gets the Wahhabi freaks a pass to do whatever they want or perhaps trump is too busy playing golf or tweeting about Taylor Swift.
Remember the Gulf Wars?
Nines to Felix: "I know a lot of really successful lawyers. My oldest son is a full partner in a prestigious law firm. I know the gig. None of them have the time nor inclination to post the never-ending drivel like you've done for decades here"

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:33 pm

Vince wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:25 pm
I maybe being thick here but is the outrage on this one because the victim was a Washington post journalist, because this isn’t the first horrendous thing the Saudis have done and it won’t be the last.
Good guess, but no.

The outrage here is because Trump is president.

(p.s. Keep that one in your back pocket. You'll be able to use it again every day for next 6 years.)
The First White Man to Ever be Woke

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:01 pm

The outrage here is because Mr Trump up to this point has done nothing about it, if you think the outrage is just because he is President Anno, you really don't understand what we are talking about here do you?

You blindly think that every thing Trump says and does is Democratic and principled, well in this case it is so obvious and clear that it is not.
'There are plenty of people out there'..................Donald Trump

Free American Joe!!!

cowtown
Stew Ingredient

Post by cowtown » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:14 pm

and if it were Obama

the outrage is the sloppiness of the new regime
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler